Muskegon, MI 49441 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Jenna Swartz Photography

Jenna Swartz Photography is a dedicated wedding photography company based in Muskegon, Michigan. With over three years of experience, Jenna is a lifestyle and landscape photographer that discovered her passion for capturing images during college. She will capture the authenticity of your special day using a natural and contemporary style for images you can use to remember every moment for a lifetime.

Jenna Swartz Photography welcomes you to request specific image ideas and is willing to travel to your wedding destination. They are also willing to negotiate and customize their photography packages to fit your individual needs. Some services available include, but are not limited to:

• Second shooter

jms2664

15 Reviews for Jenna Swartz Photography

• Tonya

Tonya · Married on 06/20/2018

Jenna is amazing! We first met with her in February 2018 when initially our wedding was scheduled for June of 2019. Spring came and we decided to get married in June of 2018. I messaged Jenna in May to see if our date was available and it was! She was so accommodating with switching our date. Jenna always responded very quickly when I would reach out to her. On our wedding day we met Jenna to do a first look before our ceremony and it was so fun! She has a way of getting you into being photographed. My husband and I are not picture people at all. I love Jenna's sense of humor and that she is always laughing! You can tell she just loves what she does. She gets so excited about taking pictures. We really liked that she used multiple types of cameras. We got a few Polaroids that day. I felt this was a nice touch so that we could show friends and family right away. Both of our families just loved her. I loved the way she interacted with everyone, and we all loved having her there. We got our pictures back in about a month which I thought was super quick seeing it is the middle of wedding season. Our pictures are beautiful and would hire Jenna again for sure!

Taylor · Married on 06/09/2018

Such a wonderful experience!! I felt that Jenna really made the effort to get to know us and ensured that the photos of our wedding reflected our personalities. Our photos tell the story and bring back every feeling from our wedding day and we look at them feeling the laughter of our special day all over again. Jenna is truly talented and captured everything we could have hoped for and we will treasure these forever. Thank you so much!!

• Sam

Sam · Married on 06/09/2018

Jenna is absolutely amazing!! She loves her work and it shows in both her photos and personality! Jenna has an amazing eye but still wants to hear what you are looking for as a couple. Her photos are phenomenal, she has an amazing eye for detail. My husband doesn't even like to smile for photos, but her bubbly and friendly personality and amazing direction brought out a genuine smile in all his photos! She also took photos of us with other types of cameras, like Polaroids, which was unique and made for some amazing photos. She is easy to talk to, even my guests commented on how much they enjoyed her presence at the ceremony and reception. She is prompt, professional, takes AMAZING photos, and is fun to be around! I would highly recommend Jenna to anyone: I would choose her services again in a heartbeat!

Jenna Swartz Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Muskegon, MI 49441 See on map