Jenna Reichert Photography

Tallahassee, FL View map

Hello, my name is Jenna Reichert and I am professional wedding photographer based out of Tallahassee, Florida. My style is natural, modern, and fresh and I absolutely love everything about weddings.

As a newlywed myself, I know how important your wedding day images are, and I know that when it all boils down to it your wedding photographer is one of the most important vendors you will hire. I am very outgoing and I love to smile and have fun! You might even see me dancing on the dance floor at your reception just to capture those fun dancing shots!

My wedding collections start at $1,922 for up to six hours.

You make the memories, I capture the shot!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints
    Megan Married on 04/16/2011
    Wedding pictures are, to me, the most important part of your day. With all the emotions and events going on its hard to remember every fine detail. However, Jenna captures every important moment in time. She is a beautiful person inside and out, very professional, always bubbly and happy, talented beyond words, and her heart is bigger than you can imagine. I am so happy that I found her because I know have a forever friend. Thank you Jenna for making my day so special.
    Leslie Married on 03/26/2011
    Jenna was AMAZING to work with. She was so sweet throughout the entire process. From the engagement session to the end of the wedding, she captured every special moment. Her pictures are beyond beautiful. I will treasure the memories that she has allowed me to look at over and over again!
    Liz Married on 01/15/2011
    Jenna Reichert is a wonderful photographer. She gives great direction for creative shots and makes you feel very comfortable in the process. She is very professional, prompt and fun to work with. She did my engagement photos and wedding photos and I plan to use her in the future for other big events!!

Darin Jones Floral Designer Darin Jones Floral Designer Wedding Florists

Jenna does beautiful work and would highly recommend.

9397 Windam Way Tallahassee, 32312
Location of (Jenna Reichert Photography)

Jenna Reichert Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Jenna Reichert Photography offer?

Jenna Reichert Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jenna Reichert Photography offer?

Jenna Reichert Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Jenna Reichert Photography offer for wedding events?

Jenna Reichert Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Jenna Reichert Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jenna Reichert Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding