952 Post Rd #6, Wells, ME 04090 Map · Phone number

About Jenna Doughtry Photography

For over a decade I have been photographing weddings in Maine, New Hampshire and throughout New England. My wedding photography style is a mixture of timeless, beautiful portraiture and perfectly timed candid moments. With a creative eye and a passion for the details I capture your wedding day as it unfolds. The smiles, the tears, and all the love surrounding you as you begin your life together preserved, forever.

As your wedding photographer my goal is to create stunning images you will proudly display on the walls of your home. When I craft your wedding album you will visually be able to re-live your wedding day with the turn of each page and hold in your hands your very first family heirloom. I want you to enjoy being photographed and to love the way you look in your photos. I pride myself on exceptional customer service being quick to respond during your planning process and getting your pictures back to you in a timely manner.

Originally from Boston, I now reside in the Southern Maine town of Kennebunk with my English Bulldog, Buddha. When I'm not busy with photography you can find me cooking (as a former chef), listening to my favorite band, watching movies, documentary style tv and Patriots football.

I would love to be your wedding photographer!

Follow Jenna Doughtry Photography on

dsc0510 copy

1 Reviews for Jenna Doughtry Photography

jOhn · Married on 09/03/2018

Jenna is the best.
    She has an eye for beautiful shots, works quickly, and puts everyone at ease when shooting. We had Jenna do our engagement shots and we were completely blown away by what we got back. She even incorporated our dog, and my guitar, into those shots. From someone who isn't very keen about having his picture taken I have to admit it was a great experience!
    For the wedding Jenna has provided a sneak preview of some of the shots and again, we're absolutely thrilled with what we've seen. Jenna made the whole process easy, and she'll be the only photographer we use for any future needs.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Jenna Doughtry Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• 952 Post Rd #6 Wells, ME, 04090 See on map