JenMar Creations

Minneapolis, MN View map

JenMar Creations is a sister team that specializes in wedding alterations, redesign and custom design. This creative team can take your mothers or grandmothers vintage gown and turn it into a unique one of a kind gown just for you. They are also a green company, using out of date gowns and all of their parts to re create new gowns. We also find vintage gowns and use them to restore family heirloom gowns. Bringing them back to their former glory. Let us help you find your perfect gown,wether it is old or new! Looking forward to serving the TwinCitiesMetro area. Best, Jenny and Mary

• Woman-owned

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Veils

• Shelly
    Shelly T. Married on 10/03/2021

Absolutely The Best!

Mary was absolutely amazing to work with! I would highly recommend her to anyone! When I bought my wedding dress it was strapless and Mary redesigned the top to have a higher neckline and add sleeves while keeping to back open. It turned out gorgeous and she went above and beyond to hand dye lace when we couldn't find a color to match! My dress fit so perfectly too! She was always willing to work my schedule, she was always professional and her prices are so good for her quality work! She also did my moms dress and she was also so impressed!
    Jennie S. Married on 10/02/2021

Dream Dress Thanks to Mary!

Mary redesigned part of of my wedding dress, and I couldn’t have been happier with the outcome! After buying my gown, I had buyer’s remorse because I wasn’t thrilled about the neckline. I couldn’t return it, but it ended up working out perfectly because Mary listened to my vision, and absolutely transformed my gown into my DREAM DRESS!! She is so creative, talented, and has the most calming and confident demeanor. I thought the task might be too daunting, but she didn’t bat an eye when I asked if it was possible. She is so sweet and honestly, my dress experience with her was one of my favorite pre-wedding experiences. It was so much fun bonding with her during my appointments and seeing my dress evolve into the most perfect and unique masterpiece for me! She is TRULY an artist!!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 11/01/2019

1000/10 would recommend!

Jenny and Mary were easily my favorite part of this whole wedding planning experience! My wedding was in November and I reached out in September not giving myself a lot of time for alterations, from the get go they were so reassuring that I would be taken care of and everything would be ok. I had some dress regret going into alterations and they took the time to listen to what I wanted to change about the dress and suggested things I could add on to make it feel more me. My dress was done the week of my wedding with time for last minute alterations and they even got one of my bridesmaids from out of countries dresses altered the weekend before. I did have a black sash on the dress that we took off last minute before pictures, but Jenny and Mary always made me feel confident and beautiful in my dress. I strongly recommend anyone looking for alterations to go to JenMar Creations :) I know I will be using them for any future alterations I need.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Theresa & Adam
    43 photos · 05/27/2017

E & J Dry Cleaners E & J Dry Cleaners Wedding Dresses

We clean and preserve a lot of wedding dresses from this location. All of the brides seem very pleased with their decision to have purchased their wedding gown from them!

Minneapolis, MN, 55429
Location of (JenMar Creations)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding