JenMar Creations Reviews

32 | Minneapolis, MN

32 Reviews for JenMar Creations

Megan · Married on 06/16/2018

Jenny & Mary are wonderful and made my wedding dress look PERFECT for the big day! They saw some things that needed to be fixed that I didn't even realize. Also, they made my bustle on my dress a dream! My sister and all of her friends also use Jenny and Mary for every wedding and bridesmaids dress they need altered. I would recommend them to everyone!

Ari · Married on 01/15/2017

Working with Jenny and Mary was an absolute pleasure. I put off getting alterations on my dress until the last minute (don't do this) and they got me in and did an excellent job. They are so friendly and professional.

Lindley · Married on 01/13/2017

The ladies were wonderful. They took on a last minute project and it turned out great. It is a smaller operation so if you're looking for glitz and glam, this isn't it but their skills are there. I highly recommend them. They took in my dress, pressed and steamed it, and put in a bustle. Very quick turn around and very easy to work with.

Becky · Married on 12/03/2016

The best around! They are super friendly and welcoming and incredibly talented. They took my size 14 dress down to a size 6! They are super well priced and my dress turned out perfectly :)

They do a great job! I would highly recommend them!! And they are pretty affordable.

The person I originally was going to go with ended up backing out on me so I was in search for a new tailor at last minute. They were able to get me in and alter my dress absolutely perfectly! It could not have fir any better than it did. They also added a belt that made it look like it belonged on the dress. Such wonderful ladies who make you feel like you have known them forever!

Katrina · Married on 08/13/2016

Jenny and Mary are extremely talented ladies! They did alterations on my bridal gown--which included a lot of detailed beading work-- and they did an amazing job for a very reasonable price. On top of that, they are so nice and lovely to talk to. It was such a pleasure working with them. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sarah · Married on 07/22/2016

I knew the minute I met with Jenny that I had made the right decision on a tailor for my wedding dress! Very professional, extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Jenny and her sister Mary, own the business have been in the wedding industry for quite some time and have tips on how to save you money! I highly recommend them to everyone!! I adore them (and so do my family members that came with me to my alteration appointments).

Courtney · Married on 07/08/2016

I worked with Mary from Jenmar and knew from the first appointment that I was in great hands. These two women (Mary and her sister Jenny) are AMAZING! Mary helped me turn an ivory bridesmaid dress into a gorgeous wedding dress for a very reasonable price but that was probably a boring task for her considering what they can do! Some of the other dresses they showed us were created from scratch in crazy short amounts of time and were absolutely gorgeous. I would trust any alterations to them in a heartbeat!

Amy · Married on 07/03/2016

I used JenMar to alter my wedding dress and one of my bridesmaids dresses. Jenny and Mary were so easy to work with and they made my dress fit perfectly! So glad I chose them instead of spending so much more at a bridal shop for alterations.

Jennifer · Married on 03/12/2016

Jenny and Mary are the wedding fairy godmothers you didn't know you needed until you find them. I was introduced to them when they did alterations for a friends wedding, but I had them make my dress. They find many dresses, old and new, at sales and do complete redesign. Their skill is amazing. At no point do you feel lost or helpless, and you almost feel like a princess. They also do this at a ridiculously low price (raise your prices, ladies! just a little!) so you feel like you're in some kind of really happy dream. I want my marriage to last forever, but I almost wish I could get married again and again every year or so just to have them make a new perfect dress over and over. I'm short and round. They gave me an actual shape! Admittedly, it was the full-on Scarlett O'Hara lace-up experience, but it worked! I am looking forward to returning the dress and having them make a christening gown out of the skirt for any children I have.

Nina · Married on 02/20/2016

I can't say enough AMAZING things about Jenny and Mary!! I had come across a very unique wedding dress that was only sold in another country and was very expensive, so I found JenMar Creations to help me custom make my vision of my wedding dress, I'm so glad I found them, I couldn't be any happier!!! They made my vision come to life with a beautiful wedding dress and I can't thank them enough!! I absolutely would recommend them to anyone, they are great to work with, and not to mention their prices are very affordable! Thank again Jenny and Mary!

My coworker referred me to Jen and Mary and they are totally worth it! My ideas were respected which I found very valuable when in the dress/attire market. In the future I will be bringing all of my business to them! Not to mention they provide a steal of a deal! Thank you ladies!

JenMar Creations helped me with not only one wedding dress but THREE! I ordered my wedding day dress from China and it was a train wreck, but they made it into everything I envisioned. They also helped redesign my mom's dress while still keeping it similar to the original, I loved it! Jenny and Mary were wonderful to work with!

m · Married on 10/10/2015

Jenny and Mary are amazing! They redesigned my grandma's wedding dress to fit me and my style. The finished product was better than I could have imagined. The process was fun. The cost was very reasonable and well within budget. My mom, sister and I were all so happy that my sister is working with them to redesign my mom's dress for her upcoming wedding. You will not be disappointed if you choose Jenny and Mary at JenMar Creations!

JenMar Creations: The best dress experience I could have ever hoped to have! If I could, I would give them 10 stars! From start to finish, Jenny and Mary made my dress experience an amazing one for not only me, but for my mom as well. Their warmth and kindness are only exceeded by their remarkable skill and talent. The second dress I tried on in their studio was a great fit and became the shell and foundation of something truly magical. We had multiple visits and fittings as they transformed a dress into something that fit perfectly, comfortably, and exceeded all expectations. These women and their talents are a gift to any bride!

Alyssa · Married on 04/11/2015

Jenny and Mary were fabulous to work with! I could not have asked for a better wedding dress experience. I met them at a Wedding Fair and found a dress on a mannequin that I absolutely knew I would buy - I did a few weeks later. They were so patient and kind with me (and my bridal party). At what was supposed to be my last fitting, they did an amazing job with completing alterations in a speedy manner afterwards (I had the stomach flu and needed many alterations for my dream dress to fit again). I felt so special and cared about throughout my entire experience with Jenny and Mary. I am thankful we found them to give me the personalized attention that I needed to create a dress that will make me feel beautiful on my special day. Thank you Jenny and Mary! I recommend JenMar Creations to ALL of my friends; my bridal party does too. Thank you again!

Sarah · Married on 10/25/2014

I brought my Grandmother's wedding dress from 1957 to Jenmar and it was a very small size (my Grandmother weighed 98 pounds when she got married and I do NOT). I had called around to other places and they said they couldn't make the dress bigger or the price was outrageous. When I brought it to Jenmar I couldn't believe the talent of these two sisters. They were so confident that they could make my Grandmothers dress fit me that I left the dress in their hands before I was even engaged. When it finally came time to do the fittings and then actually wear the dress I was floored by their work. My Grandmothers dress not only fit but it was white, when I had brought it was yellowed. The price was unbelievable too working with my budget and what needed to be done, they were very accommodating. Wearing my Grandmothers wedding dress was amazing and to have my Grandmother see me in it was priceless. It was a surprise to my Grandmother and was a dream come true to share that special moment with her. It was all thanks to Jenmar. They are miracle workers.

Shannon · Married on 10/18/2014

I could not have been more excited to wear my wedding dress, Jenmar did an amazing absolutely job on the dress. I got more people telling me they have never seen anything like that it. It was so unique it was perfect. I honestly cant say enough about them, they know trends and fashion, and know what looks good. They were perfect!

Sharon · Married on 10/18/2014

JenMar Creations did a fabulous job on my daughter's wedding dress. They incorporated the lace from my wedding dress of 33 years ago into my daughter's dress as well as adding that touch of color to coincide with the bridesmaids' dresses. My daughter's dress turned out absolutely perfect!! Also, JenMar created the perfect dress for me. It was simple but elegant. I got more complements on my dress. I had a vision and they made that vision into a beautiful reality. Thank you JenMar Creations for creating the perfect "creation" for my daughter and me.

Rachael · Married on 09/13/2014

Perfect rating for the perfect company. Great service, professional, affordable, and always a great time seeing them. I highly recommend them for dress alterations or custom dresses - they are very good!

Sheri · Married on 08/16/2014

Jenny and Mary were so wonderful to work with and so helpful in making my dress work for me. I had a few things I wanted adjusted after I bought the dress and they made it so it fit me perfectly and so I was COMPLETELY comfortable on my wedding day. They are both full of suggestions and very talented. I had a wonderful experience doing business with them.

Jenny and Mary were wonderful to work with - did a superb job and are very good at giving suggestions and making it a great experience.

Sarah · Married on 06/20/2008

Jenny and Mary went along with me to look at several dresses that I tried on. They look to see if they could make them for a cheaper price and they gave recommendations. I was on an extreme budget because I did not want to take a loan out for my wedding. I also the type of guy who really didn't care about the details of my wedding just really wanted to get married. I found a dress that I really liked, but of course it is very expensive and would have been cheaper to buy. I found a dress that I would choose as a second option, however it needed work. It was clearance and off the rack. They took it in and transformed it into the most beautiful thing you ever saw. Nothing like it looked like when we took it out of that store. They took the time to make my personality shine through that dress.

Kristen · Married on 10/06/2007

JenMar Creations has been a part of my wedding, my family's, my friends', and we wouldn't do it any other way! They make beautiful gowns, veils, belts, accessories and really take the time to make the bride and her crew feel important. You'll be so glad you chose them to help with your dress...bridesmaids and Mother's dresses, too!