Port Jervis, Port Jervis, NY 12771 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Deals 1

About Jen Cassaro Productions

Jen Cassaro Productions / New York Wedding Films is a passionate wedding videography company based out of Port Jervis, New York that serves couples all over Westchester and Western Connecticut. Jen, the owner of this creative business, considers herself a cinematographer, editor and bridal therapist. She’s filmed over 1,000 weddings throughout the years, and loves creating a unique keepsake video for each couple she works with. Jen Cassaro Productions / New York Wedding Films looks forward to being a part of your special day, and creating a film that you'll want to watch for years to come.

Experience
Jen Cassaro started her professional company in 1994 after graduating from SUNY Cortland. She earned a dual BA in Journalism and Television & Radio Communications. She started out in medical videography before branching out on her own, and focusing on weddings, corporate events and more. She loves telling couples’ love stories in a cinematic and documentary-style fashion.

This full-service photographer offers couples multiple packages to choose between, based on their individual needs and preferences. You can select from her Silk, Satin or Lace Package, and then add on “Crystals” for some extra bling. These “Crystals” include pre-ceremony coverage, an Instagram teaser, unedited footage, online delivery, ending credits with bloopers, honeymoon or childhood photos incorporated into the film and more. Additional services include, but are not limited to:

• Client revisions

skh 360

• Videos 4

49 Reviews for Jen Cassaro Productions

Chelsea · Getting married on 04/26/2020

I could not be happier about my decision to hire Jen Cassaro to film my daughter's wedding. From the moment that we met and throughout the many months before the wedding, Jen was friendly, kind, flexible, and reassuring. On the day of the wedding, she arrived at the venue well before the expected time. She filmed throughout the entire event, and yet you hardly noticed that she was there, unless you had a question or special request. In that case, she was right there and ready to accommodate. If there is another special event in my family, I will not consider hiring anyone else. My experience with Jen exceeded my expectations.

Laura Mcnamee · Married on 08/12/2018

I Don't know what's more beautiful-her work or her personality!

We chose Jen after we had seen her work with a friend's wedding and met with her to discuss our visions. She was easy to work with at every step and made sure she paid attention to our details and requests. She was very professional, friendly, and honest. She had told us on one of our initial meetings that she always tries to blend in at weddings so that we don't even know she was there. She did an excellent job of that while still (amazingly) capturing all of the events of the day. We would recommend her a million times over.

Jordyn · Married on 10/14/2017

Amazing is the only word I can use and I’ve only seen the trailer, not even the full video yet!! She captured EVERY MOMENT. One thing thag I loved was that while I was on the alter, I said to my husband that I was so thirsty, when we walked off the alter there was jen, with a bottle of water in hand!!! She said that she heard I was thirsty through the mic, I loved it!!!!! She was worth every penny and I would recommend her 10000x over!

Jen Cassaro Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jen Cassaro Productions 1
    Hudson Valley Dream Team Discount offer.
    The more of these vendors you hire, the more you save! http://moblalbum.com/F1SON3RqfMfe

• JT Sander photography
    JT Sander photography Wedding Photographers

Jen is a wonderful vieographer and really knows how to caprture the day with style.

• Desi DJ Azad
    Desi DJ Azad Wedding DJs

talented and professional staff

• Rose Schaller Photo
    Rose Schaller Photo Wedding Photographers

Jen Cassaro is the PERFECT videographer for your wedding day. Working with her as a photographer is a joy! The day goes effortlessly with us both collaborating to give you the BEST visual storybook memories of your special day!

• Port Jervis Port Jervis, NY, 12771 See on map
    9144430177 (Other Phone Number)