201 Meeting House Path, Ashland, MA 01721 Map · Phone number

About Jen Araya Photography

Jen Araya Photography is a wedding and portrait photographer for a couple’s wedding in the greater Ashland, Massachusetts area. This photographer, Jen Araya, shoots weddings in and around Boston, Massachusetts. She loves connecting with couples, and she especially loves traveling, so Jen is happy to shoot destination weddings in addition to those in her home state.

This wedding photographer shoots with a photojournalistic style. This style allows her to capture the story and the action in a way that is documentary and storytelling, all while remaining unobtrusive on the wedding day. In addition to wedding photography, Jen Araya also shoots boudoir photos and engagement sessions. She is available to work additional hours, shoot in multiple locations, and work with a second shooter for a couple’s wedding. This is made possible because she only books one event per day. The high-resolution images can be given to couples in the form of digital files, albums, and prints.

Follow Jen Araya Photography on

Jen Araya Photography 5
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 11/22/2019

Jen Araya is the Best!

We had seen Jen work at a friend's daughter's wedding and she impressed us then. Jen was so easy to work with. She guided us through the whole process from the rainy departure from the house to the arrival at the wedding and through the reception. She captured all the great moments for us and we truly appreciated it.

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Christine

Christine (Leacu) Pocas · Married on 11/02/2019

Jen is amazing!

I wish there were more than 5 stars because Jen deserves more. From the moment we sat down to discuss my wedding to the big day, she was 100% professional and ready to go. I have been fortunate enough to have known Jen since childhood, and she is the sweetest and most detail oriented person I've ever met. She has a keen eye for photography and she really delivers. She is organized, flexible, and thorough. My husband and I aren't the best at posing for pictures, but Jen put us at ease and all of our photos are stunning. Jen captured so many beautiful moments that I cannot choose a favorite. I highly recommend her to everyone and I am so grateful to her for producing such special photographs to cherish forever!

Jen Araya Photography 6
    Jen Araya Photography 7
    Jen Araya Photography 8
    Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/29/2018

The perfect photographer for your perfect day

Jen is the ultimate professional with the sweetest personality to go along with her fierce determination to do an amazing job.
    From the first conversation, it is clear that photography, and specifically wedding photography, is her passion. We had a small ceremony and reception (65 people), Jen was able to capture so many special moments with our guests, and as my mom said, you barely noticed she was there! Our photos are incredible, I can’t pick a favorite because they are all beautiful! I am so pleased that we chose Jen as our photographer and I wouldn’t hesitate to use her again or recommend her to anyone for an amazing experience and amazing memories captured in beautiful photos.

Jen Araya Photography 9
    Sent on 10/19/2018

Jen Araya Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums