201 Meeting House Path, Ashland, MA 01721 Map · Phone number

About Jen Araya Photography

Jen Araya Photography is a wedding and portrait photographer for a couple’s wedding in the greater Ashland, Massachusetts area. This photographer, Jen Araya, shoots weddings in and around Boston, Massachusetts. She loves connecting with couples, and she especially loves traveling, so Jen is happy to shoot destination weddings in addition to those in her home state.

This wedding photographer shoots with a photojournalistic style. This style allows her to capture the story and the action in a way that is documentary and storytelling, all while remaining unobtrusive on the wedding day. In addition to wedding photography, Jen Araya also shoots boudoir photos and engagement sessions. She is available to work additional hours, shoot in multiple locations, and work with a second shooter for a couple’s wedding. This is made possible because she only books one event per day. The high-resolution images can be given to couples in the form of digital files, albums, and prints.

Follow Jen Araya Photography on

Jen Araya Photography 6
Jen Araya Photography 7
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/29/2018

The perfect photographer for your perfect day

Jen is the ultimate professional with the sweetest personality to go along with her fierce determination to do an amazing job.
    From the first conversation, it is clear that photography, and specifically wedding photography, is her passion. We had a small ceremony and reception (65 people), Jen was able to capture so many special moments with our guests, and as my mom said, you barely noticed she was there! Our photos are incredible, I can’t pick a favorite because they are all beautiful! I am so pleased that we chose Jen as our photographer and I wouldn’t hesitate to use her again or recommend her to anyone for an amazing experience and amazing memories captured in beautiful photos.

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Jen Araya Photography 8

Robyn · Married on 09/21/2018

We met Jen through one of my friends Jess, who said you would love Jen to shoot your wedding. Well Jess was absolutely right. We fell in love with Jen the second we met her. She was easy going and cared about our vision and what we wanted for our special day. We got married up at the Mount Washington Hotel on a Friday evening and the pictures she took were breathtaking. She was easy to contact if I was freaking out about the littlest things and reassure me that everything will be okay and it was! I would highly recommend Jen for anyone who is looking!!

Sent on 10/20/2017
    Jen Araya Photography 9

jillian · Married on 08/11/2018

Jen was everything we could have imagined!

Working with Jen was beyond perfect. I have known Jen for a long time and was so excited to have her as our wedding photographer. From our first meeting to the final minutes of our wedding she was amazing. She works really hard to make sure she gets everything you want while having SO much fun! She is so happy and fun to be around and it rubs off everyone else! We had so much fun with our engagement pictures, and even more fun with our wedding pictures. Although it was raining on our wedding day Jen was able to find the perfect places to take pictures and you would never know that it rained! I really cannot thank Jen enough for everything that she did for us! She got the pictures back to us so fast we were able to relive our wedding day immediately! I cannot thank Jen enough for everything that she did for us!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Jen Araya Photography 10
    Jen Araya Photography 11
    Jen Araya Photography 12
    Jen Araya Photography 13
    Jen Araya Photography 14

Jen Araya Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints