Jen Araya Photography Reviews

Jen Araya Photography 6
Jen Araya Photography 7
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/29/2018

The perfect photographer for your perfect day

Jen is the ultimate professional with the sweetest personality to go along with her fierce determination to do an amazing job.
    From the first conversation, it is clear that photography, and specifically wedding photography, is her passion. We had a small ceremony and reception (65 people), Jen was able to capture so many special moments with our guests, and as my mom said, you barely noticed she was there! Our photos are incredible, I can’t pick a favorite because they are all beautiful! I am so pleased that we chose Jen as our photographer and I wouldn’t hesitate to use her again or recommend her to anyone for an amazing experience and amazing memories captured in beautiful photos.

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Jen Araya Photography 8

Robyn · Married on 09/21/2018

We met Jen through one of my friends Jess, who said you would love Jen to shoot your wedding. Well Jess was absolutely right. We fell in love with Jen the second we met her. She was easy going and cared about our vision and what we wanted for our special day. We got married up at the Mount Washington Hotel on a Friday evening and the pictures she took were breathtaking. She was easy to contact if I was freaking out about the littlest things and reassure me that everything will be okay and it was! I would highly recommend Jen for anyone who is looking!!

Sent on 10/20/2017
    Jen Araya Photography 9

jillian · Married on 08/11/2018

Jen was everything we could have imagined!

Working with Jen was beyond perfect. I have known Jen for a long time and was so excited to have her as our wedding photographer. From our first meeting to the final minutes of our wedding she was amazing. She works really hard to make sure she gets everything you want while having SO much fun! She is so happy and fun to be around and it rubs off everyone else! We had so much fun with our engagement pictures, and even more fun with our wedding pictures. Although it was raining on our wedding day Jen was able to find the perfect places to take pictures and you would never know that it rained! I really cannot thank Jen enough for everything that she did for us! She got the pictures back to us so fast we were able to relive our wedding day immediately! I cannot thank Jen enough for everything that she did for us!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Jen Araya Photography 10
    Jen Araya Photography 11
    Jen Araya Photography 12
    Jen Araya Photography 13
    Jen Araya Photography 14

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

Jen was AMAZING!!!! Jen came highly recommended to me by my maid of honor and she was the BEST!!!! My fiance and I clicked with her the moment we meet. She listened to our likes and dislikes and made sure our pics were exactly what we wanted. Our pics came our beautiful! She is fun, creative and has a great personality. She knew the entire wedding party by name and they all loved her, many even said that she is the best photographer they have seen at a wedding. I would highly recommend Jen for a wedding or any type of function. WE LOVE JEN!!!!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Leah · Married on 09/09/2017

Jenn really made this experience special for us. She asked all the right questions and covered everything thoroughly. She comes with great ideas to capture those special moments. She is very professional, personable, and approachable. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Kristen · Married on 04/29/2017

I would recommend Jen 100 times over to photograph any event. For my wedding, choosing the right photographer was so important! As a small group, I wanted someone who could capture the day, direct us for pictures but also not be "in our faces"... so I asked a lot of Jen and she NAILED it. She was even able to help comfort those in my family who hate getting pictures taken. The groom and I got many compliments on how great our photographer was and now that the pictures are back, I can say WOW... she is truly talented. I love my pictures and I am so glad we chose her for our wedding photographer. She is easy going, friendly and adds a positive energy to the air. I will be recommending her to anyone I know who needs a photographer.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2016

I met Jen Araya when I was a bridesmaid at my best friends wedding. I watched as she went above and beyond as a photographer at her wedding and knew I had to book her for mine. We truly enjoyed all of Jen's product from our complimentary engagement session to every photo of our wedding. I am constantly hearing everyone say how hard it is going to be to pick the best photos because she captured so many gorgeous photos. Not only is she fabulous at her job but she is just a great person. Every guest that interacted with Jen on our day wants to be her friend, and this is a testament to her warmth, approachability, and ability to put people at ease. Every email in the build-up to the wedding was reassuring and professional, making me feel like Jen was giving our wedding all her thought, care and attention.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Jill · Married on 08/01/2015

JEN IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST!! She photographed both our engagement session (all around NYC) and our wedding (Danversport Yacht Club). Jen's professionalism and flexibility go above and beyond anything I could have imagined. She made us all incredibly comfortable throughout the whole day and had amazing ideas for unique shots. All of the pictures came back extremely quickly and were FANTASTIC! From the posed formal family photos, to the natural dance-the-night away pictures, Jen captured the moments perfectly. I can't say enough great things about Jen's work!

Sent on 08/24/2015

I would highly recommend Jen Araya Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Jen is just wonderful; she makes you feel so comfortable in what is really an awkward situation for any of us non-models. She offers a free engagement shoot as part of her package which really helps you get more comfortable with having your picture taken, and to figure out the kinds of photos you want for your wedding. More than that, Jen became like a wedding coordinator for me. In the weeks leading up to the wedding I called her more than once to get a handle on the tricky day-of details, not just photography related, and she was so kind and responsive. On the day of she helped a lot to make sure that everything went smoothly and I had everything I needed. We got our pictures faster than anyone else I know, within a month after the wedding, and they're simply gorgeous. We had over 200 favorites because so many of them were so good. Jen was really a big part of what made our big day run smoothly, and now we have so many beautiful pictures to help us remember the day perfectly.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Jackie · Married on 06/26/2015

The Best Ever!!! I feel so grateful that I get complete the first review for Jen Araya Photography. I can not say enough great things about Jen Araya Photography. Jen photographed our engagement pictures at Fenway Park in October and recently photographed our wedding at the Wychmere Beach Club on 6/26/2015 and did an unbelievable job at both! Jen is extremely flexible, understanding, and reasonable but Jen's greatest quality is her personality. Jen is so friendly and for two people who felt pretty uncomfortable taking formal photos, she made us extremely comfortable and produced some great pictures out of it. During my wedding, Jen went above and beyond and almost seemed like a 7th bridesmaid then a photographer. And I think her work speaks for herself as well. The photos she produces are exceptional, she gives great direction to her clients, and also takes into account any photos that you would like to do as well. You would be missing out if you do not book her and I can not wait to use Jen again! Thank you again Jen for everything!

Sent on 07/10/2015