New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number

About Jeiris Ferrer

Jeiris Ferrer is a skillful and gifted make-up artist and stylist bringing her extraordinary talents and touch to the tri-state area.

Beauty has always been a passion for Jeiris. From an early age, She knew that helping women to feel good about their appearance and helping them unlock their inner beauty and confidence was a gift she could share and a gift that filled her heart as well.

After graduating from beauty school in 1998 and then subsequently with a degree in business management, Jeiris successfully freelanced in fashion world, working on both runway and photo shoots. She also worked and continued training in salons in NYC. But in 2012, Jeiris took on her first Bridal client and knew in her heart that she had found her niche.

“Bridal isn’t just about doing hair and make-up, it is about making sure every detail is perfect. You are part of one of the most important days in your client’s life. You have the ability to make that day unforgettable. That is what I do- I become so much more than just the stylist. I am there to help the bide, her family and the entire bridal party have an incredible experience, making sure that they look their best, that every detail from dress to jewelry, from photos to even simple tasks are taken care of. I am there to pay attention to every detail so their day can be stress-free and beautiful”.

Jeiris takes her role as stylist very seriously. When first meeting with a bride, she makes sure to ask questions about the dress, the accessories, the shoes, the setting and feel of the wedding. She listens astutely to the bride so that she understands the vision her bride has of what the perfect wedding day will be, then Jeiris makes that vision a reality.

An expert with any type hair, especially curly hair, Jeiris has helped brides of all ethnicities to realize their bridal beauty. She is exceptionally skilled with any skin tone, light to dark, and knows exactly the right techniques to help accentuate your natural beauty while brining on the best of this special day.

Follow Jeiris Ferrer on

34 Reviews for Jeiris Ferrer

1 User photo

Jeiris Ferrer 1

Nicole · Married on 05/03/2017

My wife and I were referred Jeiris for our wedding. We met with her and hired her on the spot. She has a very warm and open personality that made us feel comfortable. We did a hair and make-up trial where we showed her what we wanted and we went from there. She gave her expert suggestions that took our look even further. The day of our wedding, she and her team showed up early and knew exactly what to do thanks to Jeiris’ trial notes. They worked professionally, efficiently and most importantly, creatively. They even had time to do up some extra girls. We were so pleased with our hair and make-up. It was exactly what we wanted and exactly like our trial. And the best part is that at the end of the night, both our hair and make-up was still in tact. No runny mascara, no falling lashes, nothing. My hair was in an up do and not one strand was hanging down by 1am. Jeiris is definitely the best hair and make-up artist anyone could possibly have for her wedding. I’ve become a regular client.

Jeiris Ferrer 2
    Sent on 09/25/2017

Alexandra · Married on 04/22/2017

To all brides who were like me leaving everything to last minute!! Book Jeiris for the full day of your wedding! She is the most helpful, caring, loveable, responsible, person! From the hair and makeup trial to the big day she made everything PERFECT! I'm so happy and will never regret booking Jeiris, from 9am-12:30am she was my right hand person. She made sure I ate, always made sure I came out nice in the pictures from fixing my hair, retouching my makeup or making sure my dress looked perfect. She was awesome! She was so patient and wanted the best for me and my bridal squad. Her makeup and hair artist were awesome as well!! Each one showed such professionalism, patience (trust me), and really love what they do. All my girls looked great and they were so happy with their final look. I would recommend Jeiris over and over again to all Brides!!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Gabriela · Married on 03/17/2017

Jeiris Ferrer came highly recommended & I knew it would be a match as soon as I met her. She was very friendly and professional, and captured what I was looking for. She was also very accommodating when it came to scheduling our trial-- I called her two weeks before my wedding asking if she could do my makeup and hair, thank god she said YES! (It was meant to be)..
    At my trial, she gave me a look that was flawless and most importantly she made me look like ME! And My hair exceeded all of my expectations. The morning of my wedding Jeiris was right on time even a little early. Not only did my makeup and hair looked amazing, but my makeup lasted all night long (even after all the crying). I would recommend Jeiris without a doubt and I look forward to needing a make-up artist again just so I can call her:) Thank you a million for everything Jeiris without you lots more panicking would have happened.

Sent on 04/07/2017

Jeiris Ferrer FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Haircuts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Glyph Creative Studio
    Glyph Creative Studio Wedding Photographers

I have the pleasure to work with Jeiris for many years and I'm always amaze by her craft. She is not just an amazing make up artist and hairs stylist, she is a great person with a wonderful personality who guides her brides thru the entire wedding day. As a photographer I always feel a relief when I know that she will be working with my brides, that definitely means that we are going to have a smooth day. I can't recommend her enough! Mariana Martinis Glyph Creative Studio

• New York, 10001 See on map