9505 Hamlet Lane, Tampa, FL 33635 Map · Phone number

About Jeff Staples Group

Jeff Staples has been a licensed DJ for 20 years. Prior to starting his own company in May of 2003, Jeff was a full time DJ with Grant Hemond and Associates for 7 years. Being a DJ is his full time job; not a weekend hobby.

Jeff has personally provided DJ services for 20 years at over 2000 weddings. Jeff stays current with today's music as well as maintains a library of over 20,000 songs from all genres. He is calm under pressure and can handle any obstacle that may arise during the planning or execution of your event.

His diverse taste in music and his ability to adapt to any situation has enabled Jeff to be featured on the preferred vendors lists for the most prominent venues in Tampa Bay. He is comfortable in the dual role of both DJ and master of ceremonies.

Follow Jeff Staples Group on

Event space
dscf0044

104 Reviews for Jeff Staples Group

Crystal · Married on 07/26/2018

They know how to start the party and keep it going. We had so much fun and Tim knows how to read the room to change up the pace! I absolutely love him, he was fun and out going from the first time we spoke on the phone to our wedding, everybody was extremely impressed with him and my now husband and I couldn’t be happier

• User6433788 · Recently married

Jeff was a vendor I didn't have to worry about. He was very responsive, had great ideas and suggestions, and services were reasonably priced. I felt at ease working with him. He rolled with me on some of my last minute requests. He set the right tone throughout every part of the wedding ceremony and reception. I can't say enough about how much I appreciate his work! Thanks Jeff! You made my son's wedding perfect!!!

Katie · Married on 04/22/2018

We heard about Jeff Staples from our venue. My biggest fear for this whole wedding was that the DJ wasn’t going to be good or we wouldn’t have our guests dancing. I was also skeptical because he seemed so much more affordable than other DJs we were checking into. Let me tell you, as soon as I met Jeff my fears were eased! Jeff was very fast at responding to my emails. He was so great at making sure we had the songs we wanted, while also playing the crowd for the next song. Everyone was on the dance floor all night! He set up the lighting perfectly too!

Jeff Staples Group FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 482.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 797.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 207.00

• Studio Twentyeight Photography
    Studio Twentyeight Photography Wedding Photographers

This is an awesome DJ Company. They kept everyone moving and it was great because they gave us as photographers something to shoot. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.

• Joe Braccio
    Joe Braccio Wedding Musicians

Jeff is one of the best in the business and I have worked with him many times thru the years on both Steel drums and Guitar at wedding ceremonies and cocktail hours where he helped me out sound wise or in other ways. He does a great job for receptions and all kinds of parties --he has my full endorsement Joe Braccio

• VRvision Photography
    VRvision Photography Wedding Photographers

I 've done ton's of wedding with Jeff and his team and they are very professional and keep the party going...they know how entertain the crowd.They look very professional and put together. I highly recommend him.

• 9505 Hamlet Lane Tampa, FL 33635 See on map