9505 Hamlet Lane, Tampa, FL 33635 Map · Phone number

About Jeff Staples Group

Located in Tampa, Florida, Jeff Staples Group is an entertainment service for the Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Sarasota areas, allowing couples to enjoy a stress-free and joyous celebration. Jeff Staples has been a licensed DJ for 20 years, providing music services for over 2000 weddings.

Jeff Staples stays current with today’s music, and maintains a library of over 20,000 songs. He has a diverse taste in music and offers several genres, including country, electronic, hip-hop, pop, rock, and oldies. Couples can also request international, jazz, R&B/soul, and top 40 tunes. In addition to music services, Jeff provides consultations, MC services, and his own equipment, such as microphones, uplighting, and a sound/PA system. He also has liability insurance and offers a do-not-play list, ensuring couples’ entertainment is nothing less than perfect. Jeff is calm under pressure and is ready to handle any obstacle that might arise during the planning period or execution of couples’ beautiful occasion.

Follow Jeff Staples Group on

Jeff Staples Group 7
  • Christy

Christy Vanzant · Married on 06/02/2019

The DJ you want

Tim was our DJ at our destination wedding 6/2/19 on the beach. Tim reaches out to me months prior to the event and put my mind at ease. Tim is very accommodating and played the perfect music for our day. Tim went out of his way to make sure I was happy with everything. Tim is highly recommended!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Crystal · Married on 07/26/2018

They know how to start the party and keep it going. We had so much fun and Tim knows how to read the room to change up the pace! I absolutely love him, he was fun and out going from the first time we spoke on the phone to our wedding, everybody was extremely impressed with him and my now husband and I couldn’t be happier

Sent on 08/03/2018
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 07/26/2018

Amazing Job!!

Jeff was the absolute best! At my wedding, he played everything we asked for and made our wedding day perfect! Jeff went above and beyond my expectations and communicated with me throughout the whole plannnh experience and wedding night. I even asked if he could add in a mother daughter dance at the last minute and of course, he made it seamless. My mom and I bawled the whole dance! Music truly makes the memory and I still hear songs on the radio and think, “That song was at our wedding!!” Each time my husband would spin me during our first dance, I’d see Jeff standing at his DJ table smiling at us, which was one of my favorite memories! Jeff and his is WELL worth the money he asks for his services. He truly was a blessing on my wedding day! Thank you, Jeff! Future brides are lucky to have you!

Sent on 10/26/2018

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 797.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 207.00

• Studio Twentyeight Photography
    Studio Twentyeight Photography Wedding Photographers

This is an awesome DJ Company. They kept everyone moving and it was great because they gave us as photographers something to shoot. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.

• Joe Braccio
    Joe Braccio Wedding Musicians

Jeff is one of the best in the business and I have worked with him many times thru the years on both Steel drums and Guitar at wedding ceremonies and cocktail hours where he helped me out sound wise or in other ways. He does a great job for receptions and all kinds of parties --he has my full endorsement Joe Braccio

• VRvision Photography
    VRvision Photography Wedding Photographers

I 've done ton's of wedding with Jeff and his team and they are very professional and keep the party going...they know how entertain the crowd.They look very professional and put together. I highly recommend him.

• 9505 Hamlet Lane Tampa, FL, 33635 See on map