9505 Hamlet Lane, Tampa, FL 33635 Map · Phone number

About Jeff Staples Group

Jeff Staples has been a licensed DJ for 20 years. Prior to starting his own company in May of 2003, Jeff was a full time DJ with Grant Hemond and Associates for 7 years. Being a DJ is his full time job; not a weekend hobby.

Jeff has personally provided DJ services for 20 years at over 2000 weddings. Jeff stays current with today's music as well as maintains a library of over 20,000 songs from all genres. He is calm under pressure and can handle any obstacle that may arise during the planning or execution of your event.

His diverse taste in music and his ability to adapt to any situation has enabled Jeff to be featured on the preferred vendors lists for the most prominent venues in Tampa Bay. He is comfortable in the dual role of both DJ and master of ceremonies.

Follow Jeff Staples Group on

Jeff Staples Group 5
Jeff Staples Group 6
Jeff Staples Group 7

Crystal · Married on 07/26/2018

They know how to start the party and keep it going. We had so much fun and Tim knows how to read the room to change up the pace! I absolutely love him, he was fun and out going from the first time we spoke on the phone to our wedding, everybody was extremely impressed with him and my now husband and I couldn’t be happier

• Paige

Paige · Married on 07/26/2018

Amazing Job!!

Jeff was the absolute best! At my wedding, he played everything we asked for and made our wedding day perfect! Jeff went above and beyond my expectations and communicated with me throughout the whole plannnh experience and wedding night. I even asked if he could add in a mother daughter dance at the last minute and of course, he made it seamless. My mom and I bawled the whole dance! Music truly makes the memory and I still hear songs on the radio and think, “That song was at our wedding!!” Each time my husband would spin me during our first dance, I’d see Jeff standing at his DJ table smiling at us, which was one of my favorite memories! Jeff and his is WELL worth the money he asks for his services. He truly was a blessing on my wedding day! Thank you, Jeff! Future brides are lucky to have you!

Jeff Staples Group 8
    Jeff Staples Group 19
    Jeff Staples Group 20
    Jeff Staples Group 21
  • User6433788 · Recently married

Jeff was a vendor I didn't have to worry about. He was very responsive, had great ideas and suggestions, and services were reasonably priced. I felt at ease working with him. He rolled with me on some of my last minute requests. He set the right tone throughout every part of the wedding ceremony and reception. I can't say enough about how much I appreciate his work! Thanks Jeff! You made my son's wedding perfect!!!

Jeff Staples Group FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 482.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 797.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 207.00

• Studio Twentyeight Photography
    Studio Twentyeight Photography Wedding Photographers

This is an awesome DJ Company. They kept everyone moving and it was great because they gave us as photographers something to shoot. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.

• Joe Braccio
    Joe Braccio Wedding Musicians

Jeff is one of the best in the business and I have worked with him many times thru the years on both Steel drums and Guitar at wedding ceremonies and cocktail hours where he helped me out sound wise or in other ways. He does a great job for receptions and all kinds of parties --he has my full endorsement Joe Braccio

• VRvision Photography
    VRvision Photography Wedding Photographers

I 've done ton's of wedding with Jeff and his team and they are very professional and keep the party going...they know how entertain the crowd.They look very professional and put together. I highly recommend him.

• 9505 Hamlet Lane Tampa, FL 33635 See on map