101 Reviews for Jeff Staples Group

Do-Not-Play List (11)
Consultation (5)
Liability Insurance (4)
101 Jeff Staples Group Reviews

We heard about Jeff Staples from our venue. My biggest fear for this whole wedding was that the DJ wasn’t going to be good or we wouldn’t have our guests dancing. I was also skeptical because he seemed so much more affordable than other DJs we were checking into. Let me tell you, as soon as I met Jeff my fears were eased! Jeff was very fast at responding to my emails. He was so great at making sure we had the songs we wanted, while also playing the crowd for the next song. Everyone was on the dance floor all night! He set up the lighting perfectly too!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

WOW!! DJ Jeff Staples definitely lived up to his 5 star ratings!! I would highly recommend him to anyone planning a venue!! He listened to my requests and applied it to his mixture! Everyone loved it and could not stop saying how every time they looked at the DJ he was smiling the whole time!!! Thank you Jeff you did amazing!!

Profile Picture Nicole , 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff Staples DJ was on my vendor recommendation list,so I knew I had to go with him if he is the best of the best. He was very quick to respond to all of my emails, he gave me a wedding information sheet to fill out my wedding party and all the parents names as well as songs I wanted to use for the ceremony, recessional and first dances. I emailed him a long list of DJ songs that I had picked out to play at the reception and he did not disappoint with the songs he chose to play! His team was very efficient with introducing the wedding/bridal party and me and my husband and then transitioning to cake cutting, garter and bouquet toss. The only negative comment I have is that he told us he was going to have to cut the mother/son dance song in half to make up for lost time. Overall, I really liked him 10/10 and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ. He quoted me a really good price too! He is very accommodating with working with our budget and still giving you exceptional service!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/6/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Tim from Jeff Staples group was an amazing DJ for our wedding! We had to make multiple changes in the time leading up to and during the reception and Tim just rolled with the punches! He worked in our song requests excellently and kept the room dancing all night! He was fun and professional and we would definitely hire him again!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 12/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff Staples Group did such an amazing job DJ-ing our wedding! They were super professional and played music that everyone loved! They made the wedding day really feel like a party!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/20/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

What can I say about Jeff Staples? My wedding was about a month ago at the Grand Plaza Beach Resort, and Mr. Staples is on their vendor list. My wedding coordinator told me he is absolutely the best and books up fast- so i called him immediately!! He books up fast for good reason: he IS the best!! The age range at my wedding was anywhere from 25-70, and he played music for all ages!! My dance floor was packed- there were guests that don't usually dance at weddings, but sure danced at our wedding! He meets with you and your groom in person and goes over everything with you, from songs to be played (or not to play!) to uplighting. Also, we needed to pick songs for the ceremony...which my husband and I were totally lost on- and he helped us pick out the ceremony music. His prices are very reasonable and he responds to emails/phone calls in a timely manner. Cant say enough about Jeff Staples except: If you are reading this, look no further and book him!! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Christina, 11/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jeff was fantastic! I am not a music person and didn't know what to tell Jeff to play so I left it up to him and he did a great job. It was a mix of slow and fast to keep people on the dance floor and let couples have special moments. Thank you, Jeff, for answering my questions beforehand - even questions I didn't know I had!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/4/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Can't say enough about Jeff and his group! The hardest thing for us was planning a beach wedding from Kentucky and Jeff helped us in the DJ category every step of the way. He was great to work with and an awesome DJ who kept my guest dancing all night! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Danielle , 9/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great Dj, awesome customer service from Jeff & his partner!!!
Told him to wing it on all dancing songs other then our main songs, and he did great
Everyone stayed on the dance floor all night :)

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 9/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

We had TIM and he was incredible! He understood the crowd the timing and all the in betweens. He just made everything so easy. He asked questions that I didn't know to ask which made all the difference in setting the mood of the event! incredible in every single way!

Profile Picture abby, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thank you Jeff for a wonderful experience during our wedding. Jeff was very accommodating and was there every step of the way for our wedding. Jeff's music knowledge was awesome and he did not have any trouble finding music for everyone in attendance. I would highly recommend using Jeff Staples for your next event. You truly made it a memorable one for the both of us. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Thomas, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Amazing! Rolled with everything the bride and groom asked! Thanks so much for keeping EVERYONE dancing until the close of the reception!

Profile Picture Jordan, 8/2/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We have gotten SO many compliments from our guests (both young and old) on how good the DJ was at our wedding! He is simply the best.

Thank you so much Jeff!!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tim was absolutley amazing to work with. He was flexible during the planning process and was our go to guy during the entire wedding. He was always looking out for our best during special moments in our wedding. I would recommend him and the Jeff Staples group to anyone looking for a DJ. Excellent job and I am beyond thankful.

Profile Picture Tabitha, 4/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Best dj ever!! Super fun and outgoing

Profile Picture Gina , 3/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We worked with Jeff Staples for our wedding on 2/25/17 at the Grand Plaza and were sure glad we did!! He kept everyone dancing and really kept up the good vibes by reading the crowd!! When I (the Bride) requested a song he was sure to play it right away! He made no mistakes on the first songs (pure perfection)! Lighting was awesome and the sound was just right! I got A TON of compliments regarding the songs for the ceremony (prior to the wedding party coming out) and the dinner (lots of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin-per my request). I also made a playlist (requests) and he really included my requests! He also very very pleasant and professional to work with and a true gem! I would highly recommend Jeff Staples for anyone looking for a DJ! Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture User7603940, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Every song request was accommodated and more importantly, Jeff played the best combination of songs to keep the energy up. I have never seen so many people on a dance floor in my whole life. Many people told me afterwards that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. A large part of that definitely had to do with the DJ I selected. Everything went off without a hitch.

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff Staples was amazing! We loved him. He was friendly, easy-going and extremely helpful!!! Our wedding ran smoothly because of him....Thank you Jeff! We truly appreciate your services!!

Profile Picture Amy, 12/30/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC

Jeff was great! He was reasonably priced and made our wedding day the best. He kept the party rolling and he definitely did a great job getting everyone out on the dance floor.

Profile Picture User7526974, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff is a true professional! Any request we had, he made it happen. I loved how flexible he was and was able to just roll with the punches, even seconds before they happened. That is the type of wedding DJ everyone needs (because lets face it, the unexpected does happen!). I can't recommend Jeff enough - he will keep your dance floor groovin' all night long!

Profile Picture Lara, 11/4/16, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

Truly talented, detail and is Guaranteed to make your event a memorable one. I highly recommend him for your next event.

Profile Picture P, 10/14/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Jeff was simply amazing!! He made sure the ceremony, reception & night went smooth as possible. He is extremely organized and easy going. Having never been married, he made sure we knew exactly what was coming up and everything in line. The music was as per requested and his energy was contagious!!! Along with music he also provided uplighting and it was PERFECT!!! Be sure to check Jeff out, you will NOT be disappointed.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/30/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

My husband and I truly enjoyed working with Jeff for our wedding! He communicated with us promptly in regards to all of the questions we asked throughout the planning process, and on our wedding day, we couldn't ask for more! All of our music selections were played, and the professionalism he delivered was outstanding throughout the reception. Our guests were entertained all night long, and he was able to tell what types of music our guests enjoyed dancing to as well as incorporating what my husband and I liked as well which meant that everyone was always dancing! We were entertained the entire night, and we received compliments after the wedding about how they enjoyed the DJ and his personality throughout the evening. The uplighting he provided was also perfect and looked beautiful in our reception room when the sun went down. We received compliments on this as well! We would highly recommend choosing Jeff Staples as your DJ for your wedding as you will not be disappointed, and your entertainment desires will be met 100%!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/3/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

For our 04/15/16 St. Pete Beach Wedding we had Tim from the Jeff Staples Group as our DJ. He did a great job. He was attentive and on top of everything. He played all of the songs I gave him on my request list, and he did a wonderful job with all the announcements I requested. Thank you Tim!

Profile Picture Clare, 4/15/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Uplighting

Our DJ was Tim Martin of the Jeff Staples Group. Tim did an amazing job before hand helping us plan out music for every stage of our wedding. The night we got married, Tim was able to read the crowd and keep the music going for the mood of the dance floor. Everything went perfect and a large number of our guests wrote us afterwards via email about how much they enjoyed the music at our ceremony,

Profile Picture User6626833, 2+ years ago, 1 Review