Jeff Staples Group Reviews

115 | Tampa, FL

115 Reviews for Jeff Staples Group

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 04/23/2021

Did a great job keeping the guests entertained.

Very attentive to details and made sure my guests had a great time!

Sent on 04/26/2021
  • Lori

Lori L. · Married on 03/13/2021

Jeff Staples Group was amazing!

Jeff and Tim with Jeff Staples Group were the perfect choice for our DJs for our wedding. They were so helpful and had everyone on the dance floor all night! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/01/2021

Cayla S. · Married on 02/20/2021

Absolutely recommend!!

Tim was wonderful! He was so professional and always quick to respond to any of my questions or concerns. During our reception, he helped keep us on a natural feeling timeline of events (first dance, when to cut the cake, timing of the Anniversary dance, etc.). He played a really fun variety of genres from different decades that kept the dance floor full all night (something I was not expecting with my family!). Also, he was very understanding and respectful of our long lists of “play” and “do not play” songs. I highly recommend hiring the Jeff Staples Group for your wedding or event!

Sent on 03/23/2021

Amanda F. · Married on 10/16/2020

Awesome night!

Jeff did an amazing job at our wedding! Our guests had an amazing time and they kept the party going all night!

Sent on 01/23/2021
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/07/2020

Highly recommended!

Jeff was awesome to work with for our wedding and our reception was so much fun. We had built a playlist of songs that we liked on Spotify which we sent to him before the wedding and he incorporated most of them during the reception. We were married on the beach and we were worried that the instrumental songs I chose would not be heard well, but I was mistaken. It was so windy, yet the sound quality was awesome!! He is very easy to work with and is very responsive. We had to reschedule our wedding three times due to COVID 19 and he responded to me day of every time I needed to do a date change. He is very professional and has very reasonable pricing.

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley M. · Married on 11/15/2019

Highly recommend

Jeff was amazing! He played such a perfect variation of music that nobody left that dance floor. We are so thankful we had the opportunity to have such a wonderful DJ. He was prepared, showed up on time, and communicated with us the entire time.

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Amber

Amber P. · Married on 10/27/2019

Amazing evening of dancing!!!

Tim was amazing from start to finish. I had rewrote a song for my first dance and had it recorded and was so anxious that it would be played at the right time and Tim sure delivered! It was perfect! He checked in with us all night regarding the timing of things and what he believes works best. The night went perfectly, no issues and he played the BEST music!!! Would recommend this group for any DJ needs!!!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Rachel · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing work

Jeff Staples was nothing short of amazing. Je is good at what he does, and so accommodating!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Christy

Christy V. · Married on 06/02/2019

The DJ you want

Tim was our DJ at our destination wedding 6/2/19 on the beach. Tim reaches out to me months prior to the event and put my mind at ease. Tim is very accommodating and played the perfect music for our day. Tim went out of his way to make sure I was happy with everything. Tim is highly recommended!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Susan

Susan H. · Married on 01/12/2019

Awesome dj!

We hired Jeff to DJ at my daughter's wedding reception and he was AWESOME!!
    He met with us a week prior to the wedding to go over the music for the wedding and reception. His suggestions were so helpful and made the day so great!
    Everyone had a great time dancing!!

Sent on 08/26/2020

Crystal · Married on 07/26/2018

They know how to start the party and keep it going. We had so much fun and Tim knows how to read the room to change up the pace! I absolutely love him, he was fun and out going from the first time we spoke on the phone to our wedding, everybody was extremely impressed with him and my now husband and I couldn’t be happier

Sent on 08/03/2018
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 07/26/2018

Amazing Job!!

Jeff was the absolute best! At my wedding, he played everything we asked for and made our wedding day perfect! Jeff went above and beyond my expectations and communicated with me throughout the whole plannnh experience and wedding night. I even asked if he could add in a mother daughter dance at the last minute and of course, he made it seamless. My mom and I bawled the whole dance! Music truly makes the memory and I still hear songs on the radio and think, “That song was at our wedding!!” Each time my husband would spin me during our first dance, I’d see Jeff standing at his DJ table smiling at us, which was one of my favorite memories! Jeff and his is WELL worth the money he asks for his services. He truly was a blessing on my wedding day! Thank you, Jeff! Future brides are lucky to have you!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Jeff was a vendor I didn't have to worry about. He was very responsive, had great ideas and suggestions, and services were reasonably priced. I felt at ease working with him. He rolled with me on some of my last minute requests. He set the right tone throughout every part of the wedding ceremony and reception. I can't say enough about how much I appreciate his work! Thanks Jeff! You made my son's wedding perfect!!!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Katie · Married on 04/22/2018

We heard about Jeff Staples from our venue. My biggest fear for this whole wedding was that the DJ wasn’t going to be good or we wouldn’t have our guests dancing. I was also skeptical because he seemed so much more affordable than other DJs we were checking into. Let me tell you, as soon as I met Jeff my fears were eased! Jeff was very fast at responding to my emails. He was so great at making sure we had the songs we wanted, while also playing the crowd for the next song. Everyone was on the dance floor all night! He set up the lighting perfectly too!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Nicole · Married on 04/14/2018

WOW!! DJ Jeff Staples definitely lived up to his 5 star ratings!! I would highly recommend him to anyone planning a venue!! He listened to my requests and applied it to his mixture! Everyone loved it and could not stop saying how every time they looked at the DJ he was smiling the whole time!!! Thank you Jeff you did amazing!!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Heather · Married on 04/06/2018

Jeff Staples DJ was on my vendor recommendation list,so I knew I had to go with him if he is the best of the best. He was very quick to respond to all of my emails, he gave me a wedding information sheet to fill out my wedding party and all the parents names as well as songs I wanted to use for the ceremony, recessional and first dances. I emailed him a long list of DJ songs that I had picked out to play at the reception and he did not disappoint with the songs he chose to play! His team was very efficient with introducing the wedding/bridal party and me and my husband and then transitioning to cake cutting, garter and bouquet toss. The only negative comment I have is that he told us he was going to have to cut the mother/son dance song in half to make up for lost time. Overall, I really liked him 10/10 and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ. He quoted me a really good price too! He is very accommodating with working with our budget and still giving you exceptional service!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Rebecca · Married on 12/27/2017

Tim from Jeff Staples group was an amazing DJ for our wedding! We had to make multiple changes in the time leading up to and during the reception and Tim just rolled with the punches! He worked in our song requests excellently and kept the room dancing all night! He was fun and professional and we would definitely hire him again!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 11/20/2017

Jeff Staples Group did such an amazing job DJ-ing our wedding! They were super professional and played music that everyone loved! They made the wedding day really feel like a party!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Christina · Married on 11/10/2017

What can I say about Jeff Staples? My wedding was about a month ago at the Grand Plaza Beach Resort, and Mr. Staples is on their vendor list. My wedding coordinator told me he is absolutely the best and books up fast- so i called him immediately!! He books up fast for good reason: he IS the best!! The age range at my wedding was anywhere from 25-70, and he played music for all ages!! My dance floor was packed- there were guests that don't usually dance at weddings, but sure danced at our wedding! He meets with you and your groom in person and goes over everything with you, from songs to be played (or not to play!) to uplighting. Also, we needed to pick songs for the ceremony...which my husband and I were totally lost on- and he helped us pick out the ceremony music. His prices are very reasonable and he responds to emails/phone calls in a timely manner. Cant say enough about Jeff Staples except: If you are reading this, look no further and book him!! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Amy · Married on 11/04/2017

Jeff was fantastic! I am not a music person and didn't know what to tell Jeff to play so I left it up to him and he did a great job. It was a mix of slow and fast to keep people on the dance floor and let couples have special moments. Thank you, Jeff, for answering my questions beforehand - even questions I didn't know I had!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/27/2017

Can't say enough about Jeff and his group! The hardest thing for us was planning a beach wedding from Kentucky and Jeff helped us in the DJ category every step of the way. He was great to work with and an awesome DJ who kept my guest dancing all night! Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 09/01/2017

Great Dj, awesome customer service from Jeff & his partner!!!
    Told him to wing it on all dancing songs other then our main songs, and he did great
    Everyone stayed on the dance floor all night :)

Sent on 09/15/2017

Abby · Married on 08/19/2017

We had TIM and he was incredible! He understood the crowd the timing and all the in betweens. He just made everything so easy. He asked questions that I didn't know to ask which made all the difference in setting the mood of the event! incredible in every single way!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Thomas · Married on 08/05/2017

Thank you Jeff for a wonderful experience during our wedding. Jeff was very accommodating and was there every step of the way for our wedding. Jeff's music knowledge was awesome and he did not have any trouble finding music for everyone in attendance. I would highly recommend using Jeff Staples for your next event. You truly made it a memorable one for the both of us. Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/15/2017
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 08/02/2017

Amazing! Rolled with everything the bride and groom asked! Thanks so much for keeping EVERYONE dancing until the close of the reception!

Sent on 08/08/2017