1471 14th PL NE, Seattle, WA 98029 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About Jean-Marcus Strole Photography

I started out photographing weddings in college for my friends when I was getting my photography degree. And I've kept that same mentality all through out my career. I look at the two of you and your guests like you are friends of mine and I hope you do the say. That is why I never charge by the hour. Because I'd never leave my friends wedding early. Or I would never charge my friends extra in order to stay longer. I am there capturing every moment from the time you start getting ready till the time you leave the reception, and sometimes after you leave even.

Your wedding memories will be timeless to you and I want your photos to be just as timeless. That is why I NEVER follow the photography trends. I will never use things like filters or other pre-programed ways to edit your photos that will make them look like every other photo being edited right now. I go through each and every photo and edit each one to be the best representation of that single frozen moment in time. I don't want you to look at your photos 10 years from now and think how outdated it looks because no one edits photos like that anymore. I want your photos to be as timeless and be just how you remembered it. Something you will want to display for a life time.

I received my bachelor of fine arts degree in photography from the University of Washington in 2002 and have been photographing weddings professionally since 1999. Weddings isn't all I do but it is what I am most known for. Having won best wedding photographer the two years in a row from Evening Magazine has been a tremendous honor.

Call me and lets set up a consultation if you like my work and get to know me in person. In the mean time check out the two videos below to get a feeling for my personality.

Jean-Marcus Strole

10cd

• Videos 1

26 Reviews for Jean-Marcus Strole Photography

Stephanie · Married on 04/29/2017

Jean-Marcus really helped make our wedding a day we'll never forget. Immediately after meeting him in person we both knew he was our photographer, no matter the cost. It was even better when he explained the cost and his services, a steal for the quality of photos. Jean-Marcus was extremely flexible. He was able to change the day of our engagement photos last minute when we had a scheduling conflict. He was always available to communicate whenever we had a new idea or change for our wedding day. He was even able to help us choose our DJ/emcee. Him and Jay Hayes make a great team! Can't tell you how many friends and family said this as well. Jean-Marcus being willing to spend the entire day with us... was truly invaluable. Our wedding day got off to rocky start with the weather, but J-M had no problems communicating with us to find amazing shots for our pre-ceremony photos. In the end you couldn't tell the weather had changed our plans. Jean-Marcus had no trouble in directing us, including our 17 person wedding party, to find amazing shots on our day. A truly professional photographer. He has a real special talent in finding some incredible shots, and the photos...award winning in our eyes. While on our honeymoon he got teasers out in just a few days and they were spectacular. We were near tears, as we had no idea he would go above and beyond to share some so quick! Our honeymooning new friends were quite jealous. The photos showcased the true essence of our day. We were blessed to have found J-M, both his photos and his professionalism were first class.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/16/2016

Jean-Marcus was an incredible photographer from start to finish for our wedding. He's professional and manages to keep things light-hearted and it's easy to feel like he's party of the family/celebration! We had an outdoor wedding in the woods at a venue with a mix of bright sunny spaces, crazy shadows from large trees, and small and large indoor spaces with a wedding spanning daytime to nighttime. Jean-Marcus did a site visit the week before the wedding to decide on photo spots and get a sense of the lighting. He was respectful of our wishes to take a photo "break" during the evening instead of doing a long session between the ceremony and dinner. He made sure our posture was flattering (thank you!) and that we had fun to capture genuine moments. We got so many compliments from our guests when he offered to take couple photos in one of the "money shot" locations at the venue (so awesome!) and for his overall attitude and presence. Unlike a lot of wedding photographers I've seen... Jean-Marcus was not an in-your-face distraction flashing a bulb in your face in the middle of your sweet dance moves display. You would hardly know he was there at the time, but his photos captured every moment so I know he was there. We are beyond happy with the final result and our photos. He captured the spirit and vibrancy of our magical woodsy/treehouse wedding on a large scale and his detail photos are amazing! I cannot say enough good things about Jean-Marcus!

Sent on 08/08/2016
  • O

Olga · Married on 09/04/2015

Jean-Marcus is amazing! He was an absolute perfect fit from beginning to end. He was so organized and on top of helping me plan out the perfecty flow of the day. Making sure we were going to get all the pictures we wanted. Being a bride can at times be overwhelming trying to stay on top of everything. He did all the hard work for me, helping to plan out the schedule of day. He is creative and just really great personality to have around you the day of the wedding. I felt so comfortable and happy, and so did my husband, friends, and family. I would very highly recommend his service. I can't imagine if it had been anyone else!!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Jean-Marcus Strole Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jean-Marcus Strole Photography 1
    Free Engagement Shoot
    Receive a free 1 hour engagement shoot when you sign contract for me as your wedding photographer before July 30th 2019 and have your wedding before September 30th 2020. A $400 value.
    Limited to one hour, one location or locations within walking distance of each other, and 8 edited digital images. Additional time, location, prints, albums, and images available on an additional charge basis.

• Gold Mountain Golf Club
    Gold Mountain Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Thank you for taking such amazing shots of our couples at Gold Mountain Golf Club! We can't wait to have the opportunity to work with you again and see what locations you find for pictures! The rainy day couple is one of our favorites!!

• Mobile Celebrations
    Mobile Celebrations Wedding DJs

This guy is, without a doubt, the best photographer you could ever have. His creativity is unmatched, and his customer service is unparalleled. If you need proof, simply check out his website!

• Starry Nights Catering & Events
    Starry Nights Catering & Events Wedding Caterers

Jean-Marcus produces some of the most beautiful photographic art I've ever seen. I recommend him regularly to my brides. His photos are a stunning memory of your wedding day.

• 7730 39th Ave S Seattle, 98118 See on map