208 Heather Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17112 Map · Phone number

About JD Productions Video Memories

Hello there, my name is Josh Damrauer, I have worked in video since 2009 with a degree from ITT technical Institute for multimedia. I truly enjoy filming and editing all the great wedding and events I have had the honor to film. My filming is a passion for me to create a video that you will enjoy for years to come. When I work with the bride and grooms, I do my very best to keep everything stress free and enjoyable.

I film in HD with two cameras. When I film weddings, my goal is to capture your day as it happens. The true beauty of the day with many elements of the venue to bring you back to your wedding when ever you watch it.

Also have a proffesional and FAA registard drone. I have also taken and completed an online course for the FAA Part 107 Drone pilot's certification.

My wedding package is all day and includes 6 DVDs and/or 6 Blu Ray disks.

I am there for preperations and I will be there till the very end of the receptiont. :) I never know what surprises the end of the night may bring.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have, you may view my wedding trailers on www.youtube.com/jdlightsandvideo.

Thank you so very much for viewing my profile and I hope to hear from you very soon. Have a wonderful day :)

Follow JD Productions Video Memories on

543154101513630036630391200007727n
5e0e11b826dc0c10 18486013 10211747632198065 5124278842300154555 n
Beautiful Landscape w/ drone
Beautiful Landscape w/ drone
Heart captured by my drone.
Heart captured by my drone.
543154101513630036630391200007727n
5e0e11b826dc0c10 18486013 10211747632198065 5124278842300154555 n

6 Reviews for JD Productions Video Memories

Kraig · Married on 10/12/2013

Josh is an absolute pleasure with which to work!!! He knows precisely what he is doing and is very "low maintenance" Book with JD Productions Video Memories and you will find that working with a true professional eliminates many more headaches and worries!!!

He does great work, gives incredible attention to detail, and is very flexible and fun with which to work - Josh makes a stressful wedding day fun and enjoyable and always catches those perfect moments PERFECTLY!

Sent on 12/22/2013

Corinne · Married on 09/07/2013

Josh is magnificent....I am so thankful a friend recommended him to me. He worked well with my photographer and did a fantastic job documenting the entire day. Josh was professional from start to finish. He shared our trailer quickly and it was beyond my expectations.....it just made me that more excited to see the actual video! His prices are reasonable and he has no time limit.....he was filming right to the very end. Our video is absolutely beautiful and I will be forever thankful to him for capturing our day. The dedication Josh shows to all of his clients fantastic. He loves his job and it shows in his work.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2013

Josh was very accommodating and pleasant to work with. He was super responsive with emails and made it easy to work with him. Josh was very laid back and helped keep things stress free! We are really happy with our video and appreciated all of the time Josh spent at our wedding from the start of getting ready to the end of the reception. Josh spent a lot of time putting the video together and he selected songs that fit us as a couple to use in the video, which was really nice. For the very reasonable price we paid Josh, I feel that we got a great deal for a creative, comprehensive wedding video!

Sent on 09/26/2013

• JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services
    JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services Wedding DJs

What can we say?? JD Productions is a professional partner with JUKE BOX HITS to bring happy couples the best quality and value, along with professional services! Josh at JD Productions has a great sense of humor and is always using it to put wedding professionals, guests, and, most importantly, the bride and groom at ease! He just has a way to keep everyone together and upbeat! We have also used JD Productions for our own wedding services and for other video production needs - we don't need anyone else! JUKE BOX HITS welcomes the next opportunity to work with this wedding professional soon!

• 208 Heather Drive Harrisburg, 17112 See on map