1 Evergreen Court, Providence, RI 02816 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About JB Horn Film

Rhode Island based New England wedding videographer specializing in cinematic highlight reels with drone footage and no hourly limit.

76 Reviews for JB Horn Film

JB Horn Film 6
JB Horn Film 7

Taylor Aquino · Getting married on 11/08/2020

Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.

WOWWWW. I have been holding off on writing this because I wanted to come up with exactly the right words to say but the bottom line is, book Jarrett.

We were on the line of whether we were going to do a wedding video or not. It is a daunting thought to have a camera in your face when you’re not used to it. I REALLY wanted to make sure I wasn’t overthinking anything I was doing on our wedding day. As soon as I had my first phone call with Jarrett, I knewwwww we had to book him. He had me cracking up on the phone within the first minute and I could tell he was my kind of people.

Jarrett and his second shooter, Rob, are the coolest, calmest, most hysterical people to be around. It honestly felt like we were hanging out with our best friends all day as opposed to a vendor. This was HUGE. We felt so comfortable with them, that we actually forgot they were filming while they were with us. Everything was so natural and effortless.

The first time we watched our video, we couldn’t even believe what we were witnessing. I think I blacked out the first time because I was in awe. Jarrett completely captured our personalities after only meeting for the first time that day. He has an INCREDIBLE gift. Since I posted it, we have had multiple friends and even random people reach out to us telling us our wedding video was the best they have seen. There was 0 fluff. It is all perfect content that reflects exactly who we are and tells the story of our day. How someone can do that in only 5 minutes simply amazes me!

Mark my words, you will hug him and beg him not to leave come the end of your night. I’m pretty sure that’s all you can ask for in a vendor. Do yourself the biggest favor ever and book him! You will not regret it.

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Doolittle · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Book jb horn film now!

My husband and I both are from RI originally, but work in the tv/film industry in LA, needless to say, we have a lot of opinions about video, production, quality, etc. We were BLOWN AWAY by Jarret's video for us. It is SO GOOD and extremely well produced. He is an excellent storyteller and captured the most magical moments of our day. I posted it on my facebook and everyone commented it was the best wedding video they'd ever seen!! Not to mention, he's the most incredible person to have on your day - he's super fun and sends amazing and hilarious text updates and even created a silly meme for us of a little snaffu that happened, which had us laughing for hours. His second shooter was super cool too. We couldn't be happier w/ our wedding video. It made us laugh and cry. BOOK JB FILM.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/07/2019

The Absolute Best

Booking Jarret for our wedding was one of the best decisions we could have made. From our first phone call to when we said goodbye on our wedding day he was an absolute pleasure to work with. We were so lucky to have him be a part of our special day.

When Jarret walked in the room the morning of our wedding my bridesmaids all thought he was a friend of mine - that is how friendly and comfortable he makes everyone feel. We had never met since we planned our Newport wedding from NYC. Not only is Jarret extremely talented but he is so down to earth and makes you feel extremely comfortable throughout the day. He had everyone hysterically laughing while we were getting ready. It helped make everyone so much calmer!

We can't recommend Jarret enough!

Sent on 09/22/2019