1 Evergreen Court, Coventry, RI 02816 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About JB Horn Film

Hey there! My name is Jarret and I am the filmmaker behind JB Horn Film. I am a wedding videographer from Providence, Rhode Island that travels throughout New England making films that tell authentic love stories for genuine couples. I have personally filmed over 300 weddings since I started in 2011 and have made many friends and memories along the way. Take a look around and let me know if anything speaks to you. Cheers!

Other couples have also viewed

• AV Wedding Productions
  • B. Remembered Productions
  • Shutter and Sound Films
  • Kindred Film

84 Reviews for JB Horn Film

• Katie

Katie A. · Married on 06/22/2021

Book for video NOW

Stop researching videographers right now and hire Jarrett because chances are, he’s already booked. If he is, I highly recommend you change the date of your wedding to accommodate. I know that sounds crazy but it would 100% be worth it!! Jarrett is so incredibly talented it's wild. How he got our video done so quick is beyond me. He is so easy going, friendly and professional. He didn’t just shoot our wedding but he made the whole day more relaxed with his laid back personality and easy going attitude. If we met him before hand, we would have invited him as a guest.

Sent on 06/22/2021

Angela · Married on 05/07/2021

The best investment for my wedding day - and yes I'd rather forgo my wedding dress than skip Jarret's video!

This is a common sentiment shared by many couples but I have to admit, I was also guilty of debating whether a film was needed for the wedding day or not. People commonly think of photography as a must but video is more of an afterthought. But being such an insta story person rather than insta posts, I've always thought that there's something magical about the real, live moments that are captured in a continuous story, where you can immerse yourself and relive those moments again.
    We found Jarret on google as my husband and I were searching for Newport based videographers and his website blew our mind. His confidence/pride in his craftsmanship, his personality, his experience in the wedding industry, and his films completely sold us. Hiring Jarret was the best decision I've ever made after marrying my husband - and that's a strong statement!
    Have you ever met anyone who over delivered with their work, professionalism, AND made you believe that great people are still out there? We have so much respect for his professionalism, his talented editing skills, and his most genuine, kind and fun personality. He's got a gift in capturing the essence of each couple and being able to tell their unique love story through his films. We watch both the teaser and the full highlight almost every night and say 'God Jarret, he's so f'ing good - this is worth every penny'.
    There's a reason why Jarret is rated 5.0 from every single client. Trust what everyone says and you will not be sorry.

Sent on 06/03/2021

Taylor A. · Married on 11/08/2020

Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.

WOWWWW. I have been holding off on writing this because I wanted to come up with exactly the right words to say but the bottom line is, book Jarrett.

We were on the line of whether we were going to do a wedding video or not. It is a daunting thought to have a camera in your face when you’re not used to it. I REALLY wanted to make sure I wasn’t overthinking anything I was doing on our wedding day. As soon as I had my first phone call with Jarrett, I knewwwww we had to book him. He had me cracking up on the phone within the first minute and I could tell he was my kind of people.

Jarrett and his second shooter, Rob, are the coolest, calmest, most hysterical people to be around. It honestly felt like we were hanging out with our best friends all day as opposed to a vendor. This was HUGE. We felt so comfortable with them, that we actually forgot they were filming while they were with us. Everything was so natural and effortless.

The first time we watched our video, we couldn’t even believe what we were witnessing. I think I blacked out the first time because I was in awe. Jarrett completely captured our personalities after only meeting for the first time that day. He has an INCREDIBLE gift. Since I posted it, we have had multiple friends and even random people reach out to us telling us our wedding video was the best they have seen. There was 0 fluff. It is all perfect content that reflects exactly who we are and tells the story of our day. How someone can do that in only 5 minutes simply amazes me!

Mark my words, you will hug him and beg him not to leave come the end of your night. I’m pretty sure that’s all you can ask for in a vendor. Do yourself the biggest favor ever and book him! You will not regret it.

Sent on 10/11/2019

1 Real Wedding

• 1 Evergreen Court Coventry, RI, 02816 See on map
    Location of (JB Horn Film)