1 Evergreen Court, Providence, RI 02816 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About JB Horn Film

Hey there! My name is Jarret and I am the filmmaker behind JB Horn Film. I am a wedding videographer from Providence, Rhode Island that travels throughout New England making films that tell authentic love stories for genuine couples. I have personally filmed over 300 weddings since I started in 2011 and have made many friends and memories along the way. Take a look around and let me know if anything speaks to you. Cheers!

• Video by Jamie
  • PROVIZION Video Productions
  • Artistic Wedding Films

80 Reviews for JB Horn Film

Taylor Aquino · Getting married on 11/08/2020

Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.

WOWWWW. I have been holding off on writing this because I wanted to come up with exactly the right words to say but the bottom line is, book Jarrett.

We were on the line of whether we were going to do a wedding video or not. It is a daunting thought to have a camera in your face when you’re not used to it. I REALLY wanted to make sure I wasn’t overthinking anything I was doing on our wedding day. As soon as I had my first phone call with Jarrett, I knewwwww we had to book him. He had me cracking up on the phone within the first minute and I could tell he was my kind of people.

Jarrett and his second shooter, Rob, are the coolest, calmest, most hysterical people to be around. It honestly felt like we were hanging out with our best friends all day as opposed to a vendor. This was HUGE. We felt so comfortable with them, that we actually forgot they were filming while they were with us. Everything was so natural and effortless.

The first time we watched our video, we couldn’t even believe what we were witnessing. I think I blacked out the first time because I was in awe. Jarrett completely captured our personalities after only meeting for the first time that day. He has an INCREDIBLE gift. Since I posted it, we have had multiple friends and even random people reach out to us telling us our wedding video was the best they have seen. There was 0 fluff. It is all perfect content that reflects exactly who we are and tells the story of our day. How someone can do that in only 5 minutes simply amazes me!

Mark my words, you will hug him and beg him not to leave come the end of your night. I’m pretty sure that’s all you can ask for in a vendor. Do yourself the biggest favor ever and book him! You will not regret it.

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Doolittle · Married on 08/07/2020

Book jb horn film now!

My husband and I both are from RI originally, but work in the tv/film industry in LA, needless to say, we have a lot of opinions about video, production, quality, etc. We were BLOWN AWAY by Jarret's video for us. It is SO GOOD and extremely well produced. He is an excellent storyteller and captured the most magical moments of our day. I posted it on my facebook and everyone commented it was the best wedding video they'd ever seen!! Not to mention, he's the most incredible person to have on your day - he's super fun and sends amazing and hilarious text updates and even created a silly meme for us of a little snaffu that happened, which had us laughing for hours. His second shooter was super cool too. We couldn't be happier w/ our wedding video. It made us laugh and cry. BOOK JB FILM.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Tess

Tess · Married on 11/02/2019

BOOK HIM NOW! The Obsession is real.

WOW WOW WOW I have no words for Jarret's work. To be completely honest I felt like I was "that bride" who knew exactly what I wanted and had a lot of do and don't for our video. He could have easily ran away from my demands but he fully embraced it and ABSOLUTELY CRUSHED our video! It was the perfect marriage of romantic/emotional moments to begin with
    before transitioning into a beautiful build up to the high energy dance party portion at the end. I am utterly OBSESSED!!!

As for his amazing personality- Jarret will have you laughing the entire day and during the planning process but at the same time not in your face at all during the wedding, the sweetest mix!! He's so easy to get along with and his second shooter, Rob is just as amazing. They seriously are the DREAM TEAM!

I can not recommend Jarret enough ( as if you can't tell from all my !! and uppercase ;) ). But seriously, if you're debating whether or not to hire a videographer DO IT and BOOK JB HORN RIGHT NOW!! You get to experience the whole day over and over again. Thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart for capturing the greatest day of our lives and putting it so perfectly into video form that still has us speechless. Can not waitttt to find another situation to work together!

see his magic: https://vimeo.com/380332955

Sent on 12/23/2019

1 Real Wedding

• 1 Evergreen Court Providence, Rhode Island, 02816 See on map
    Location of (JB Horn Film)