1 Evergreen Court, Providence, RI 02816 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About JB Horn Film

Rhode Island based New England wedding videographer specializing in cinematic highlight reels with drone footage and no hourly limit.

69 Reviews for JB Horn Film

JB Horn Film 5
JB Horn Film 6
JB Horn Film 7

Erin McClure · Married on 07/19/2019

JB HORN is hands down the best!

Look no where else by Jarrett at JB Horn Film! We absolutely love Jarrett and his 2nd videographer, Rob. They are simply the BEST! We were planning our wedding from Arizona and being that we relied on reviews and our interviews with vendors I can't say enough good things about Jarret. I had my first call with him a year before our wedding date. He ended up being the only videographer I talked to because I knew he would be the perfect fit. He is so energetic, personable and passionate about what he does and I knew he would be great for our wedding day. On our wedding day, Jarret and Rob were the first vendors to show up and the last to leave. Throughout the wedding day they would continue to make us smile and truly make us more comfortable. By the end of the night, just about all of my guests raved about how they loved the videographer and couldn't wait to see the final footage.

His turn around time for the short film (4:30 minutes) was given to us exactly one month from when we got married! He is a man of his word and delivered everything on time and it was spectacular. The video was incredible and beyond my wildest dreams. He is so talent and just the best. Go with no one else but Jarret at JB Horn !

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Cohen Keaney · Married on 06/28/2019

Jbhorn or bust

Where do we even begin??? Jarret and and his 2nd videographer Rob were absolutely FANTASTIC. Choosing JBHORN was the best decision we made, hands down. We could not have imagined anyone else videoing our wedding day, because we cant imagine that there is anything better then them. They were the first people to show up and the last to leave. Jarret and Rob brought tons of energy and had us and our bridal party truly laughing all day/night. Both Jarret and Rob worked together so well with our photographer, which was very important to us. They let us lead the way and were there to capture all the raw, emotional moments in such a perfect, unintrusive way. JBHORN will always be one of our favorite vendors we booked with. Even now, three weeks later when we talk about the wedding we always say how amazing, funny and cool. Jarrett and Rob were. They became friends by the end of the night and we were so sad to say goodbye. They left such a great impression on us and helped make the day truly spectacular. Because of JB we get to relive our day over and over again for the rest of our lives and there is nothing better than that!

Jarrett, you are simply the best ! Thank you will never be enough!!!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Destiny · Married on 06/08/2019

The greatest videography team

My husband and I were skeptical if we “needed” a videographer but after watching JB Horn videos we knew we had to sit down and meet him. From our first Starbucks date we knew we needed to book JB Horn. Not only is his work absolutely genius, he is so friendly, funny, and personable, he captured every single moment and didn’t rush us the day of. He made us laugh so many times and felt so natural. Our video is everything I wished for plus more! I love how he records our vows and included it with beautiful music and drone footage. If you are questioning if you need a videographer you absolutely do! The video tells so many stories and lets us relive our wedding that went by way too fast. Save yourself the headache of research and book JB Horn!!

Sent on 08/06/2019