Jay Goodley Entertainment, Inc

4.9 out of 5 rating
  • Mary
    Mary Married on 07/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Fitz from Goodley Entertainment group was our wedding DJ and he was absolutely amazing! Fitz was extremely organized and so easy to get in touch with which made the whole experience stress-free and exciting! Fitz put together a smooth timeline from all of his past wedding experience and kept everyone on track through all of the events of the night. After meeting with him the first time my husband and I were amazed at how much he knew about music and people. Fitz is truly a music professional. He knows exactly what to play to keep the crowd going for hours on end. Its clear that Fitz knows how to read the crowd. I got texts and calls for days after the wedding from family and friends raving about how great everything was and how much fun the dance floor was with his music! Definitely recommend!!
    Lindsey Married on 10/01/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We booked Jay Gordon as our DJ from many recommendations. We LOVED him!! Seriously the best. We met him about a month before our wedding and saw him DJ for a bit. We knew he was going to be perfect. We corresponded with him leading up to the event about all our song picks, names of everyone, etc. He was very timely in his responses and totally professional. The night of the wedding was great, the dance floor was always packed. Due to some rain, our cocktail hour was extended to a cocktail 2 hour but he played perfect music to keep people up beat and would announce updates about when dinner would be served. People were already dancing before dinner because the music was so great. Seriously we had an awesome experience and would have loved for him to DJ for us all night long. THANK YOU Jay Gordon!!!!!
    Rebecca Married on 04/16/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Really, what can I say about Jay Gordon from Jay Goodley, other than AMAZEBALLS? I give him 100% credit for our wedding reception being such a blast. There was not a moment when the dance floor was not full. Several people have told me this was the best music they have ever heard at a wedding (direct quote: "Best music playlist EVER")
    Picking a dj/emcee is hard - they set the tone for the whole reception. I wanted someone who could create a fantastic party, while not being cheesy or obnoxiously harassing my guests to dance. I also didn't want to hand my dj a cd with a playlist - I wanted someone who could read the crowd and pick songs that would keep us dancing. I also didn't want downtime between songs.
    Here is what Jay has going for him: 1) his personality. He is SUPER genuine, and just wants everyone to have fun, including the bride and groom, and he works hard to ensure that. That meant that in the planning stages, I was never for a minute stressed out about the music - he was responsive and organized and laid-back. And it meant throughout the evening he directed everything (dinner time, dance time, cake time) with an easy manner. He wasn't cheesy, but he wasn't absent. He made a couple comments other than the requisite announcements, but he didn't talk incessantly. Perfect.
    2) His technical expertise. He was able to mix the songs into each other, so there was never a pause between songs. He worked with me to put together a 10-minute hora mix that - holy cow - created the most amazing hora I have ever seen. He was also able to shorten our father-daughter song by a couple minutes.
    3) His instincts? Or maybe experience. All I know is he read the heck out of our crowd and gave us what we wanted. At one point he put a song on that didn't get a great response - he pulled it and replaced it within 10 seconds.
    I'm out of space so - go with Jay! He is awesome :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Sarasota
Location of (Jay Goodley Entertainment, Inc)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding