PO Box 4414, Sunnyside, NY 11104 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

• Videos 1

11 Reviews for Jay Dabhi Entertainment

Kasuni · Married on 08/14/2016

What can I say about Jay and Deesh? First of all, Deesh was an integral part of our planning process! When it was time for us to pick the DJ, we didn't just want any DJ. We wanted a full entertainment company and that is exactly what Jay and Deesh deliver. I had wanted to cut corners when it came to selecting an entertainment company but Deesh explained to me why I should think carefully before making my decision. With other DJ companies, you don't know who you are getting and you don't know how their equipment will hold up on the day of your wedding. With Jay's company you know exactly what your paying for and they make that clear to you. You are getting Jay Dabhi! Not only was I familiar with his work on 92.3, but Jay and Deesh also set my husband and I up in AC so that we could see him in action in order to make our final decision! We felt more than just clients at this point. We didn't feel like we needed to review every tiny detail of our day. Jay and Deesh are the utmost professionals and they know exactly what they are doing! You don't have to worry about repetitive music or equipment failures. Your getting the best of the best here! To top it off, Jay and Deesh were extremely helpful when my wedding venue booked an earlier wedding just a few days before my wedding date. They were in a tight spot concerning the schedule for the wedding day and they had to hire additional crew members at the last minute. Despite this problem, Deesh made sure none of the issues or the stress fell on me as I was days away from my wedding. In fact, they took care of everything! Deesh also DJed for my garba reception two days before my wedding and it went spectacularly! On my wedding day, I was blown away by how much fun my guests and I had! Jay kept my husband, my guests, and I on the dance floor the entire night! There was not a single moment where I felt I wanted to sit! Their lighting system, photobooth, and dhlor player was excellent as well! I wish I could book them again!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Jay was the perfect dj for our wedding. The dance floor was full of energy and people all night. He was hassle free and did not require much guidance during and prior to the event. The last thing you want to worry about when planning a wedding is ensuring the dj will play the right music. He knows how to read the crowd and plays all genres of music. One of the first comments we hear from our guests after the wedding is, "I loved your DJ!" We highly recommend him. Remember never short change yourself with the food, music and alcohol for a wedding/special event - Those are some of the first things your guests will remember.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Bansi · Married on 08/30/2014

DJ Jay Dabhi and MC Martin did a great job entertaining our guests all night long. People couldn't stop commenting after the wedding on what a great job they both did. Jay kept our guests dancing from the beginning until the end. Martin worked the crowd wonderfully. At the end of the night, the guests still left chanted one more song 8 separate times. We must have stayed almost an hour after when the night was supposed to end. We would highly recommend Jay - Jay & Martin made our night unforgettable!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Award

• Preeti Exclusive Events
    Preeti Exclusive Events Wedding Planners

Jay is not a DJ you hire when you are looking for an event DJ. He's the guy you hire when you are looking for a journey, an experience, and a unique event. He is professional, dependable, personable & knowledgable. He can rock any event with his equipment or equipment he can provide. He is my go-to DJ when my client's want a party like no other!

• PO Box 4414 Sunnyside, 11104 See on map