Jason Kaczorowski Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,800 Most Popular Price

I'm an artistic memory purveyor who believes that memories are our most treasured possessions. Through 17 years as a professional wedding photographer I've honed my skills at adapting to my surroundings and reading people which enables me to capture compelling, behind-the-scenes photojournalism and timeless, artistic portraiture. I carve bold, dynamic lighting to shape striking, cinematic images which overflow with emotion. Relationships are the most important aspect of your wedding which is what I will strive to capture and can’t wait to deliver to you. Will we capture epic photos that are going to break the internet the moment the world sees them? You can bet your ass we will!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Flush Mount
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Savannah
    Savannah Getting married on 09/20/2025

Spectacular Addition to an Amazing Day

Jason and Alex were amazing to work with. They worked discretely with my now fiancé to go over and plan what was needed. Jason also helped in suggestions when plans had to be altered. I also had no idea that there was a photographer around me let alone two! They made the rest of the engagement pictures fun and easy as they gave us suggestions on how to pose and how to place our hands. The pictures came out looking beautiful and they really captured the essence of joy that we had in those moments. We will treasure these pictures for years to come as we are able to look back to this special and intimate moment. Thank you guys so much for your amazing work. It was so fun to shoot with you!
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle M. Getting married on 02/24/2024

The BEST Chicago Engagement Photographer!

Jason was phenomenal. We had a rainy day in Chicago when we visited. I was told he worked with my fiancé all day figuring out the best location for us that wouldn't be too rainy but still would have beautiful views of the city. A last minute decision on location was made and apparently Jason showed up within 30 minutes and waited for us in the rain. Fortunately, the rain stopped just in time. I was taken by complete surprise. Jason was there to make our special moment something we'll be able to remember forever. If you're looking for a surprise engagement session for you significant other I HIGHLY recommend contacting Jason to get the priceless photos you want. He captured every moment and was so kind and great to work with. We love you Jason! Great quality photos, amazing person, quick turn around, and overall an amazing experience. Thank you Jason!
  • Dean
    Dean G. Getting married on 06/17/2023

I highly recommend jason

I met Jason 30 mins before I proposed to my girlfriend. We got to chatting and without me even asking, he volunteered his time to snap a few high quality pictures of us to capture the moment. Jason is such a great guy and his work speaks for itself. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anyone looking for a personable and professional photographer.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Jason Kaczorowski
Jason Kaczorowski
Principal Photographer

I am a memory purveyor. I’m an experience creator. I am a beacon of good vibes. I believe that “one day” is today. I am the air-conditioning in August. I believe laughter is worth searching for. I love surprises but can’t keep them a secret. I believe that quality is more important than quantity. I believe memories are our most treasured possessions. I believe that sunrise and sunset are worth planning around. My needle never moves from “this is going to be the best day ever!”

My photography is focused on moments within relationships. When friendships and families come together, there’s nothing more powerful I could ever show you than photos of those you love and those who love you the most.

Alex
Alex
Associate Photographer

Alex celebrates his 5th year photographing for Jason Kaczorowski Photography in 2020. He began photographing as an Assistant Second Photographer and earned his place on the team as a full-time Associate Photographer in 2017. Alex has captured over 100 weddings with Jason during the past 5 years in addition to dozens of proposals, engagement sessions, weddings and events as an Associate Photographer for Jason Kaczorowski Photography.

Alex is half ninja and half cat. He possesses the reflexes of a cat and the mental focus of a ninja. Though it’s true that Alex can be seen most of the time dressed in all black, much like a ninja, fortunately he does not randomly push things off of counters and he won’t chew your charging cables like my cat.

Alex has the ability to document an entire event without ever seeming intrusive yet is always personable and hands-on throughout the day.

Alex’s portraits are better than many photographs you might find in your favorite magazines. He is a master of capturing candid, natural light moments and using off-camera lighting to create our signature style of dynamic portraiture.

When Alex is not photographing weddings as an Associate Photographer he is making our couples laugh while assisting with lighting during their engagement session. In addition, Alex is trusted to capture proposals, portrait sessions, weddings and events for Jason Kaczorowski Photography when Jason is photographing another client.

Madi
Madi
Assistant Photographer

Madi is first and foremost a big goof and a firm believer that life is always better lived when laughing. As a theater major, Madi has an innate talent for capturing dramatic moments during each wedding. She lives for finding the small details and hidden smiles that are often missed. Madi knows how to tell the story of the day while documenting those incredibly important yet often simply modest moments.

Madi is a loyal Jewish girl at heart who calls her parents everyday while reminding her boyfriend to eat a decent meal every once in a while.

Madi approaches every wedding with the goal to make the entire day amazing. She beams with positive energy, possess a passion for romance, and delivers the willingness to do whatever it takes to get the shot.

Madi is a loving cat mom of two super sweet kitties named Binx and Yams.

Working with Madi means working with a friend you can trust – someone you can laugh, cry and confide with.

"I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers Wedding Officiants

Jason does great wedding photos -- some of them are on my web site! He's a pro who does not miss a shot. We've done a bunch of weddings together. Always glad when it's Jason and his team. True pro's.

MDM Entertainment MDM Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jason is a true artist and his photographs are out of this world! We are constantly amazed at the quality and creativity of his pictures. In addition to being a great photographer, he is extremely professional while still maintaining a laid back and fun attitude. If you are looking for just boring backdrop shots, Jason probably isn't for you. If you are looking for art gallery quality photos Jason Kaczorowski Photography is the company to go with!

wendycityfaces wendycityfaces Wedding Hair & Makeup

I just worked with Jason, and the images were stunning! His pleasant and calm personality, and easy to work with style, made this wedding a lovely experience.

209 S LaSalle Street Chicago, IL, 60604

Mon-Thurs: 11a-7p Fri-Sat: Subject to Availability Sun: Closed
Location of (Jason Kaczorowski Photography)

Jason Kaczorowski Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jason Kaczorowski Photography include in the starting price?

Jason Kaczorowski Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Negatives

What photography services does Jason Kaczorowski Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jason Kaczorowski Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Negatives

What photography styles does Jason Kaczorowski Photography offer?

Jason Kaczorowski Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jason Kaczorowski Photography offer?

Jason Kaczorowski Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jason Kaczorowski Photography offer for wedding events?

Jason Kaczorowski Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Jason Kaczorowski Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jason Kaczorowski Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding