Jason Kaczorowski Photography

Jason Kaczorowski Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Jason Kaczorowski Photography

Modern photojournalism and timeless portraiture captured in the greatest destinations worldwide

Jason Kaczorowski Photography specializes in capturing powerful moments and transforming them into stunning works of art. I blend bold dynamic lighting with rich saturated colors while photographing unseen moments to craft compelling images from your event that will leave you in awe.

My team and I have captured over 600 weddings in the greatest destinations worldwide.

Our discerning clientele have included celebrities, politicians, professional athletes along with the coolest couples from around the globe.

We have been heralded as The Best Wedding Photographers in Chicago (CBS News), received the highest accolades in the wedding industry and proudly boast all 5 star reviews.

I would truly value the opportunity learn more about you, your fiance and your wedding. Contact me today to answer any questions you may have or to begin tailor coverage that is guaranteed to exceed your expectations.

Jason Kaczorowski

Proofs (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Matted Prints (1)

One of the best decisions I made when planning our wedding was hiring Jason as our photographer. Jason is part planner, counselor, motivator and most importantly, an all-around nice guy who is a delight to work with. He kept us calm when the details got too overwhelming and helped us orchestrate a series of photos that I cannot wait to share with my friends and family. I firmly believe it's the ease with which he shoots that led to the beautiful portraits, great group shots, fun candids and other moments that helped me re-live my special day all over again. If you want a fun photographer who everyone will love AND incredibly breath-taking and touching photos from your day, I cannot recommend Jason enough.

Profile Picture Mandy, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason and Brian were amazing at our 9/30/17 wedding in Galena! My now-husband and I are usually a little photo-shy and awkward, so we were really looking for someone who would make us feel comfortable and natural, and find poses that wouldn't look strangely posed and uncomfortable. Jason was 100% absolutely that, and more - he politely and happily wrangled us, two young flower girls, our large bridal party, and our blended families for photos; and everyone is so amazed at how gorgeous and joyful the pictures are! He gave us his sneak peek last night, and family and friends have been saying all day how amazing the photos are! Jason is worth every penny, and more. I'd recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Aly, 9/30/17, 1 Review

Proofs
Save the Date
6 AWARDS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Jason does great wedding photos -- some of them are on my web site! He's a pro who does not miss a shot. We've done a bunch of weddings together. Always glad when it's Jason and his team. True pro's.

Jason is a true artist and his photographs are out of this world! We are constantly amazed at the quality and creativity of his pictures. In addition to being a great photographer, he is extremely professional while still maintaining a laid back and fun attitude. If you are looking for just boring backdrop shots, Jason probably isn't for you. If you are looking for art gallery quality photos Jason Kaczorowski Photography is the company to go with!

I just worked with Jason, and the images were stunning! His pleasant and calm personality, and easy to work with style, made this wedding a lovely experience.

Jason is amazing! Professional and artistic! We love working with him.

Events

Chicago, IL 60640   See On Map
Jason Kaczorowski Photography is a wedding photographer from Illinois servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, the Chicago suburbs, and also Miami and South Florida. Jason Kaczorowski Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the Chicago wedding industry since 2005 specializing in modern photojournalism and timeless, artistic portraiture..