Jason Kaczorowski Photography Reviews

90 | Chicago, IL

90 Reviews for Jason Kaczorowski Photography

• Justin

Justin Wilke · Getting married on 04/05/2021

Absolutely above and beyond expectation!

Jason is amazing! My wife and I were very fortunate to have come across his work early in our vendor search. While the quality of his (and his team's) work doubtlessly speaks for itself, his professionalism and courtesy is unmatched, certainly proven by his communication and knowledge during a very complicated time. He was the first vendor to reach out when we realized that we were going to have to shift things around due to the pandemic, and offered a ton of advice based on his experience with the industry. I cannot overstate how valuable that advice was. We are obviously very happy with the results of his photos, his flexibility and speed of delivery. We are really looking forward to finding more reasons to work with him and his team in the future, and I hope that you do as well.

Sent on 06/09/2020
  • Tony

Tony · Married on 06/01/2020

Jason is a true professional!

Jason is an absolute superstar. He is professional, super helpful, and made my engagement photo experience a fantastic and smooth process. He knows a ton about the best spots in Chicago and has lots of experience getting the most out of shooting there especially given the time of day, weather conditions, etc. Oh, and the photos he delivered are incredible!! If you are reading this and looking for a photographer for your engagement, wedding, or anything else, look no further!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Jason Kaczorowski Photography's reply:

Thank you, Tony! It was so nice working with you to plan and photograph your proposal to Michelle. Congratulations!

Matt Thurston · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing photographer

From the very beginning, Jason was top notch. We had the best experience with Jason and Alex. They both worked together and captured the proposal on video and took so many pics for us. I would definitely recommend Jason to anyone! My fiancé and I are so happy with his work and I’m so happy that I added the video to capture this special occasion. He is absolutely one of the best photographers I have ever dealt with. He put all his needs first before his own and it was an overall an outstanding experience!

Sent on 03/25/2020
  • Gavin

Gavin Mcduff · Married on 11/27/2019

Proposal Session

When I started researching “proposal and wedding photographers” in the Chicago area, I never imagined I’d find someone as talented as Jason. Although we currently live in Washington DC, I wanted to propose to my girlfriend in Chicago, where she is originally from. After searching for several hours online and emailing back and forth between several top photographers in the Chicago area, I picked Jason based on MANY other reviews and his excellent portfolio. From the first email and phone conversation, he was incredibly professional and responsive. I immediately told him the location where I wanted to propose based on other similar shoots I had seen (the honeycomb in Lincoln park). Jason took this information and drafted up a “game plan” complete with logistics maps and post proposal drink and dinner recommendations.

Leading up to the big day, Jason and I kept an eye on the weather as it was supposed to be a typical WINDY Chicago day. Just in case the weather didn’t cooperate, Jason had suggested an excellent nearby indoor location as well.

On the day of, Jason and his wonderful assistant Alex hid in the adjacent bushes while I popped the question. After proposing and after several minutes of enjoying the moment, Jason came up and introduced himself to my new fiancé. She was so surprised that a photographer was in the area and had no clue he had been taking photos so close to her! Great job on being so covert!

Following the actual proposal, we were only booked for 15-20 min of additional photos. Jason was so generous with his time and walked us around the Lincoln Park Zoo and Lake Michigan waterfront looking for the perfect shot. We spent over an hour getting TONS of great shots!

Following the photos, I asked Jason how long he thought it would take to edit them and have them accessible to share with family and friends. As the contract stated photos will be ready within 48 hours, I expected a day or two turn around. He had the photos to us within 6 hours fully edited!

I would absolutely recommend Jason again and hope to be able to use him for not only our wedding, but other photo shoots in the future. A++++++++. Thanks a ton!!

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Kara

Kara Anne · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely best decision of my wedding!

If you’re seeing this review, run, don’t walk, I mean go call right now to book Jason Kaczorowski for your wedding or special occasion.

He is a PROFESSIONAL, in every sense of the word. Every interaction I’ve had with Jason has been beyond my expectations. He’s gone above and beyond to listen attentively, respond quickly, provide his expertise and advice...

and most important of all, capture the most beautiful day of my life with respect, careful attention, positive energy, hard work, kindness, patience, an incredible eye for detail, and his artistic touch.

He doesn’t just capture spectacular moments, he and his team help make your dream wedding a day to remember forever.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Laura

Laura Jagodka · Married on 08/31/2019

Would highly recommend!

Jason and his assistant were absolutely amazing at photographing our wedding on 9/31/19. They took truly stunning photographs and went above and beyond in capturing every moment. They are true professionals. Would definitely recommend him to future couples getting married!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Reade Patteson · Married on 07/06/2019

Jason Kaczorowski

Jason did a truly amazing job capturing our special day. He went above and beyond if every aspect and we really cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Meg Hecker · Married on 06/29/2019

The best decision we made was Jason!

I can say with 100% confidence and certainty, that Jason and team are the best wedding photographers hands down. Having Jason photograph our wedding day was the best decision my husband and I made not only for our wedding, but so far in our relationship. You have this amazing day and create wonderful memories, and then Jason was there to capture those and amplify the ones you might miss. I look at the photos he took often (because who wouldn't!) and 99.9% of the time, tears come to my eyes. He is extremely professional and timely as well in his responses and recommendations. He provides great advice if you are looking for guidance on location, outfits, make-up, wedding venues even. There really isn't enough good things I can say about Jason. We are so very grateful he captured our wedding.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Jerry

Jerry Sun · Married on 06/22/2019

All around incredible

As you've probably already seen, Jason and Alex capture stunning images, but their service goes so much beyond that. Jason truly works with you to create memories that last a lifetime. My wife and I planned our wedding from out of state, and Jason's receptiveness and questionnaires ensure we were just as prepared. On our wedding day we had so much fun shooting and he was extremely accommodating to any hiccups that arose. He has a great personality to work with and is beyond knowledgeable, anticipating your needs before you even know it. If you've come across Jason in your search, seriously look no further!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Paola Morenopulido · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Engagement pictures

We had our engagement pictures with him he’s absolutely amazing as a photographer and human being. He knows how to treat people with none experience of posing and that made us feel very comfortable and happy. WE LOVED our pictures that it was hard to pick the one for the wedding. I highly recommending him for any kind of pictures that you need. He’s a Master!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • F

Faiz Ahmed · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Indian/Pakistani Wedding Photographer in Chicago

When looking for a wedding photographer my wife and I searched high and low for someone who's work matched our vision. Being from Indian and Pakistani descent we had 4 events packed in 3 days with many ceremonies in between. We wanted someone who would understand our cultural needs but at the same time use his own vision to create breath taking moments. Jason along with Alex went above and beyond to deliver on evrtything we ever wanted. His customer service was impeccable and his work even better. We could not be happier with the final product. I am an extremely picky person who researches every little thing before going with it and I would not hesitate before booking Jason. Finally with Jason you get his amazing associate Alex who we couldn't have been happier with. Jason should be the new go to wedding photographer for all Indian and Pakistani weddings. No matter what type of wedding you are having or what culture you are from Jason is the best photographer in Chicago hands down!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Lamb · Married on 04/19/2019

Amazing Moments Captured

Jason is an incredible wedding photographer! He has a way of capturing the most memorable moments. He is just the best!!!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Roe Sherron · Married on 03/15/2019

The Best There Is!

Jason was so amazing to work with! He played a huge roll in helping my fiancé plan our engagement, and we are so incredibly thankful. The pictures from our engagement session were ready the same day which was so amazing! They are gorgeous and so well done. We would definitely recommend Jason to anyone in need of a photographer- it couldn’t have been a better experience!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Scott Balzano · Married on 03/15/2019

Great experience

Having Jason take my proposal photos was absolutely amazing! He was very helpful in the planning process, as I am not from the area and he took the time to talk me through different locations to propose. It is very clear that he puts a lot of care and pride into not only his work, but his customer service. He even gave me recommendations of what to do in the city. Jason played a key role in my proposal to my fiancé, and I am so grateful for that. After the proposal he guided us through our engagement shoot, and had the pictures and videos ready for us same-day. We were shocked at how quick the process was, and the pictures are perfect. I am so glad to have had the opportunity to work with Jason, and would fully recommend him to anyone in need of a photographer. Thank you Jason!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Kevin · Married on 01/20/2019

My fiancé and I chose Jason as our engagement session and wedding photographer and working with him throughout our wedding planning process has been the smoothest and most enjoyable aspect. Even after reading all the overwhelmingly positive reviews, Jason has managed to exceed far beyond our expectations. Initially we had planned to hold our engagement session in Chicago; however, bad weather forced us to reschedule. Before we could fit in our engagement photo session, we had to relocate for a new job on the East coast. Jason graciously offered to fly out to meet us and shoot our engagement session in Boston. Together with his wife assisting him, Jason captured stunning moments that we will treasure forever. Jason managed to capture not only beautiful pictures, but the essence of our relationship. He truly has been dedicated to making our wedding process special. We can’t wait for our actual wedding day and know Jason will capture it beautifully.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Jen · Married on 12/01/2018

Incredible pictures, great guy to work with.

Choosing Jason as our photographer might be the best decision we made. I met with him a few days before the wedding to talk options. We were married in December but wanted outdoor shots. Jason was able to work around the weather to create some absolutely stunning photographs at night with the Christmas lighting. We can't overstate how happy we are with how they came out. He was responsive, pleasant and an expert in his field.

Thank you for everything Jason. We're so glad we chose you

Sent on 01/01/2019

Sam Ravangard · Married on 10/20/2018

beautiful, timeless photos

We absolutely love Jason and his team. He is professional, creative, and immensely thoughtful. He took his time to meet and get to know us prior to our engagement photo session and wedding day. He was very flexible and had wonderful ideas for photos that were unique to our venue and reflected our personalities. The result was beautiful, timeless photos that have wowed our friends and families. Thank you for capturing our special day!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Andrea · Married on 09/22/2018

Our wedding was just as we intended it to be and Jason captured every minute beyond our expectations. His interest in our family and priorities prior to the wedding day were instrumental in his ability to anticipate all the shots that would be most meaningful. We would recommend Jason over and and over!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

Jason is a consummate professional. He truly loves his craft and treats his clients like family! We have used him on more than one occasion and will continue to in the future. He goes above and beyond in every way to make sure you are thrilled with your photos. Jason's experience, suggestions, guidance, and the way he prepares for his events are just a few of the things that make him a diamond in the rough. I can't say enough about how much we love Jason and the photos he delivers time and time again. You will be in good hands with him and his team!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Grace · Married on 08/18/2018

Jason photographed my wedding on 9/1/18. From our initial phone conversation, he was extremely informative, patient and had such a fun personality! He really put me at ease. I knew I would enjoy working with him and he did not disappoint. Whenever I had a question related to planning (locations for portraits, timeline logistics, etc.) he was readily available to talk and sort it out. He had such valuable input and often brought up things to consider that weren't on my radar at that point- a testament to his wealth of experience. As far as the photos, they speak for themselves, they are stunning! He and his assistant Alex are extremely talented and really capture the emotions in a moment. Jason encouraged me to take one more picture in the church with my husband and I'm SO glad he did, he goes the extra mile to get that "wow" shot and it ended up being my favorite picture of the whole wedding. I LOVE my gorgeous wedding photos! Jason was so professional and worked super hard all day but his fun, easy-going personality still came through and my fiance, bridal party, and I were laughing all throughout taking portraits. I recommend him a million times over, THANK YOU JASON

Sent on 10/10/2018

Bryan · Married on 06/09/2018

Jason is amazing! His photos were so unreal when got them. We could not believe him and his team captured so many amazing moments! We have looked through our gallery at least 20 times and still can't believe how great the photos are. You want to feel special on your day and remember all the moments go with Jason you will not regret it!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Maura · Married on 05/27/2018

Jason photographed my friend's wedding. I was there when he got the gallery of the photos and I was so impressed by what I saw. Not only were the photos great, but they were complete about two weeks after his wedding! I didn't even research any other photographers when it came time to hire a photographer for my own wedding. Jason is so personable and so happy! He made sure to check with us before he left our reception to make sure we were happy with what he was able to capture. He scouted out multiple spots nearby our venue to take photos. The amount of work he puts into capturing the best of your wedding day is above and beyond.

Sent on 07/22/2018
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 05/26/2018

So amazing!

We had Jason photograph our first year anniversary in Chicago. From the very beginning he was so helpful, recommending places to do the session at, the time of day, and what to consider if it rained. Well, lucky for us it didn't rain and we were able to do everything we wanted and more. Jason and his wife are so personable and we talked a lot about almost anything! Even after our alloted time was up, he still hung out with us showing us the interior of some buildings that we would have never considered going into, the history of places as we passed by and even his own experiences. As we passed by wall art or a cool bridge he was still capturing some really great moments of my husband and I, and we are eternally grateful. Jason and his wife not only gave us our own personal tour, but captured the essence of Chicago and our relationship in photos that we will embrace for a lifetime. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Gina · Married on 04/16/2018

My husband and I would hands down recommend Jason Kaczorowski Photorgraphy to anyone planning on getting married!! I first contacted Jason to do my engagement photos after searching for Chicago photographers. Jason’s portfolio gave me no doubt he was the man for the job! I was even more delighted after speaking with him. He was so easy going and beyond helpful and receptive to all my questions. During our first phone call I informed him I would be getting married in Florida and was beyond excited when he said he would be available to photorgraph my wedding as well. What an awesome surprise! The engagement photos were amazing and we had so much fun shooting with Jason and his assistant Alex. Jason was extremely organized and always available leading all the way up to the wedding. Upon arriving Jason went out of his way to make sure he checked out the entire area to ensure we had amazing backdrops for our pictures! He really went above and beyond, which was so helpful since there was so much other things for me to do since it was a destination wedding. On the day of the wedding he even helped me decide which earrings to wear! Lol! He captured the most beautiful photos and caught every single special moment. He came early and stayed late. He truly is devoted to ensuring you have every memory to look back at. That night when he went back to the hotel he even stayed up to make me a slideshow of moments from the wedding. It was so thoughtful and unexpected. He brought over his computer and my husband and my family and I were able to view the slideshow. It was so amazing and unexpected to be able to see those moments the very next day. If you are having a wedding in the Chicago or Florida area Jason is definitely the best for the job.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Rachel · Married on 02/17/2018

What can I say! Truly deserving of 5 stars in every category. Jason and his team from the initial phone consultation to correspondence after the event have been nothing short of a full recommendation! Jason Kaczorowski was recommended to us for our wedding at Hotel Arista we had 02/17/18 but peruse through his work and it is more than enough persuasion. Jason immediately provided a sense of confidence in him and he did not disappoint throughout the whole process-during the planning, the wedding itself or after. In fact, Jason and his team far surpassed expectations. Nothing short of truly talented, they were able to capture some of the most emotional, rawest, hilarious and memorable moments of our big day. Having a photograph be able to take you back to that exact moment in time, particularly on a wedding day when everything is going so fast, is nothing short of invaluable. So grateful to have went with Jason and would highly recommend to anyone in need of stunning photos :)

Sent on 03/13/2018