Jason Kaczorowski Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Savannah
    Savannah Getting married on 09/20/2025

Spectacular Addition to an Amazing Day

Jason and Alex were amazing to work with. They worked discretely with my now fiancé to go over and plan what was needed. Jason also helped in suggestions when plans had to be altered. I also had no idea that there was a photographer around me let alone two! They made the rest of the engagement pictures fun and easy as they gave us suggestions on how to pose and how to place our hands. The pictures came out looking beautiful and they really captured the essence of joy that we had in those moments. We will treasure these pictures for years to come as we are able to look back to this special and intimate moment. Thank you guys so much for your amazing work. It was so fun to shoot with you!
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle M. Getting married on 02/24/2024

The BEST Chicago Engagement Photographer!

Jason was phenomenal. We had a rainy day in Chicago when we visited. I was told he worked with my fiancé all day figuring out the best location for us that wouldn't be too rainy but still would have beautiful views of the city. A last minute decision on location was made and apparently Jason showed up within 30 minutes and waited for us in the rain. Fortunately, the rain stopped just in time. I was taken by complete surprise. Jason was there to make our special moment something we'll be able to remember forever. If you're looking for a surprise engagement session for you significant other I HIGHLY recommend contacting Jason to get the priceless photos you want. He captured every moment and was so kind and great to work with. We love you Jason! Great quality photos, amazing person, quick turn around, and overall an amazing experience. Thank you Jason!
  • Dean
    Dean G. Getting married on 06/17/2023

I highly recommend jason

I met Jason 30 mins before I proposed to my girlfriend. We got to chatting and without me even asking, he volunteered his time to snap a few high quality pictures of us to capture the moment. Jason is such a great guy and his work speaks for itself. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anyone looking for a personable and professional photographer.
  • Davis
    Davis P. Getting married on 02/05/2023

Overall Amazing Experience

Everything I could have asked for and more! Jason and his team helped me plan the perfect proposal for my girlfriend. As someone from Atlanta, I had no idea where it should happen in Chicago. Jason's team helped find the perfect location and even sent the best stick figure drawing blue print so I knew exactly where to stand. On top of that, the photos are amazing. My now fiancée and I couldn't be happier!
    Jordan Getting married on 12/06/2022

Great Experience with Jason!

I contacted Jason to shoot my proposal and it was 100% a fantastic decision. He's very communicative and worked incredibly hard during the planning phase to make sure the vision I had for the proposal would be met and captured. Jason has extensive knowledge on all of the best locations for engagement/proposal shoots in Chicago and always offered his advice in a respectful and professional way.

The proposal shoot itself was great and we have amazing photos as a result all thanks to Jason's hard work and dedication to capturing a moment in the best way possible. He also provided the photos, fully edited, back to us that same night - it was amazing!

Jason's work and professionalism is unmatched and I'm very grateful to have worked with him! You cannot go wrong with Jason, I highly recommend him!
  • Z
    Zachary A. Getting married on 10/08/2022

Jason is Top Notch

Jason was fantastic in helping plan and photograph my surprise proposal. He was excellent to work with in advance of the big day and the end product surpassed expectations. I would highly recommend him for any professional photography services in the Chicago area!
    Manal P. Getting married on 08/20/2022

Best Photographer I have worked with!! 10/10 Would Recommend

I worked with Jason to photograph my Proposal and I honestly cannot recommend them enough. They worked with me on every aspect of the proposal and even offered some great options for how to do it and to keep it a surprise for my Fiancée. During the proposal itself, they even took a video on my phone and were able to capture the moment itself amazingly well. The photos turned out great and for anyone looking for a photographer for any special moments in their life, I would go with Jason 1000%!
    Rob S. Married on 06/11/2022

Proposal Photography

Jason and his team are outstanding! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding or proposal photographer. Jason and his team's work speaks for itself. We couldn't be more happier with how the proposal photos turned out; the level of expertise, attention to detail, lighting all make each photo special! Personable and responsive, A+++
  • Dan
    Dan L. Married on 05/21/2022

Book Jason ASAP

Jason (and Alex) were an absolute blast to work with for our wedding at the Rookery. The pictures we got were absolutely breathtaking, and they both did such a fantastic job. We picked Jason immediately after seeing his previous photos at The Rookery and knew he’d be the perfect photographer for our wedding. A couple of days before our wedding, Jason reached out to us about possible rain and came up with several alternate options for our first look and other photos since we couldn’t be outside. Jason is very responsive and respectful, and will do everything he can to make your wedding an experience to remember. We also had Jason take some engagement photos, and we were so happy with how those turned out. Book Jason as soon as you can for your wedding – you will be floored with his beautiful work!
  • Vrunda
    Vrunda P. Married on 12/09/2021

Could not have found a better photographer for the best day of my life!

Jason did an incredible job capturing the best day of our lives, the proposal! Jason staying in contact with me and fiancée through the whole process and playing along to keep me from figuring it out the surprise. Jason doesn’t just take pictures, he creates beautiful art, he’s an artist. From his work you can tell how much he loves what he does and how talented and passionate he is about capturing the love between two people. He genuinely cares for each and every couple he works with and makes sure they feel comfortable in front of the camera. His pictures truly left us speechless and wanting every single picture printed and hung up. Jason made both days of the photoshoot fun and we definitely had a blast through the whole photoshoot. Jason will go above and beyond your expectations. He is not one that is in the business for money but rather to make new friends and capture a beautiful moment. I cannot express how much we love our pictures and how thankful we are to have Jason take our proposal and engagement pictures!
    Gavin M. Married on 12/06/2021

WOWWWWWWW- Truly A First Class Experience

We were lucky enough to have Jason and Alex capture our engagement (Chicago 2019) and destination wedding (Mexico 2021)! They were dedicated to not only capturing amazing photos, but making sure our wedding weekend in Mexico was perfect. Jason coordinated behind the scenes with our wedding planner and was prompt to respond to communication leading up to the big day. Jason and Alex are extremely creative and work hard (army crawled through the sand!) to capture beautiful shots. We have received so many compliments on how amazing our photographer was and we will cherish these photos forever. We have not only found a lifetime photographer, but also someone we can now call a friend. Thank you, Jason Kaczorowski Photography.
  • Ashley
    Ashley M. Married on 09/11/2021

The best photographer, hands down

Jason couldn’t have been a better photographer. Our photos turned out beautiful and unique. I had specifically asked for some artsy and unique shots and he delivered- big time! He shot at a venue he hadn’t before and you would have thought it was his 100th wedding there, he has a great eye for capturing the most important moments with an artistic flare. We had some really cool silhouette shots, reflections, wide angle, overhead shots- this man does it all!! Including beautiful and classic family portraits that are bright and clear. Stunning work- we couldn’t be happier that he was available to capture our wedding
    Gabrielle B. Married on 06/12/2021

Incredible pictures and so much fun to work with!

Jason captured me and my now Fiances proposal and while I have only ever been engaged once... it was truly the best ever! The pictures are everything we ever dreamed of and capture the night perfectly. Not only are the pictures amazing, Jason was so much fun to work with and kept us having fun the whole night. I would highly recommend Jason to capture your special night!
    Veronica W. Married on 05/15/2021

Jason Rocked Our Wedding!

Jason and his team put the exclamation point on our day with their ability to truly capture the essence of our long-awaited wedding! Highly recommend!!!
  • Justin
    Justin W. Married on 04/05/2021

Absolutely above and beyond expectation!

Jason is amazing! My wife and I were very fortunate to have come across his work early in our vendor search. While the quality of his (and his team's) work doubtlessly speaks for itself, his professionalism and courtesy is unmatched, certainly proven by his communication and knowledge during a very complicated time. He was the first vendor to reach out when we realized that we were going to have to shift things around due to the pandemic, and offered a ton of advice based on his experience with the industry. I cannot overstate how valuable that advice was. We are obviously very happy with the results of his photos, his flexibility and speed of delivery. We are really looking forward to finding more reasons to work with him and his team in the future, and I hope that you do as well.
    Rodney F. Married on 09/12/2020

Very Flexible With Rain

Jason Kaczorowski Photography made our COVID wedding feel like it was just a normal pre-2020 wedding photography day. First of all, Jason and his team provide a wealth of information on how to propose, how to pose, what to do if it rains, and all of this before you have even paid them. Admittedly, they are on the higher end side but they are well worth it. We had a rain delay on our wedding and we were less than thrilled because of COVID. Not only did Jason's team call us the night before to come up with a gameplan, Jason himself came and assisted us with our pictures even though he was not required to be there. Everyone went above and beyond for our wedding and it was well appreciated. My wife and I definitely plan on booking Jason again for future pictures and we hope you do the same.
    Rich B. Married on 08/01/2020

Expert attention to every detail

I would highly recommend Jason to anyone considering any type of portraiture, wedding or group photos. He is kind and considerate, always putting the customer first and his passion for extracting the best out of the moment is evident with every suggestion and decision he makes. If the quality of product is the highest consideration, please see his website. Our photos were a non standard request and Jason nailed it. So much so that our photos were entered in several photographic competitions. You can’t go wrong with Jason and team.
  • Tony
    Tony Married on 06/01/2020

Jason is a true professional!

Jason is an absolute superstar. He is professional, super helpful, and made my engagement photo experience a fantastic and smooth process. He knows a ton about the best spots in Chicago and has lots of experience getting the most out of shooting there especially given the time of day, weather conditions, etc. Oh, and the photos he delivered are incredible!! If you are reading this and looking for a photographer for your engagement, wedding, or anything else, look no further!

Jason Kaczorowski Photography's reply:

Thank you, Tony! It was so nice working with you to plan and photograph your proposal to Michelle. Congratulations!
    Matt T. Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing photographer

From the very beginning, Jason was top notch. We had the best experience with Jason and Alex. They both worked together and captured the proposal on video and took so many pics for us. I would definitely recommend Jason to anyone! My fiancé and I are so happy with his work and I’m so happy that I added the video to capture this special occasion. He is absolutely one of the best photographers I have ever dealt with. He put all his needs first before his own and it was an overall an outstanding experience!
  • Gavin
    Gavin M. Married on 11/27/2019

Proposal Session

When I started researching “proposal and wedding photographers” in the Chicago area, I never imagined I’d find someone as talented as Jason. Although we currently live in Washington DC, I wanted to propose to my girlfriend in Chicago, where she is originally from. After searching for several hours online and emailing back and forth between several top photographers in the Chicago area, I picked Jason based on MANY other reviews and his excellent portfolio. From the first email and phone conversation, he was incredibly professional and responsive. I immediately told him the location where I wanted to propose based on other similar shoots I had seen (the honeycomb in Lincoln park). Jason took this information and drafted up a “game plan” complete with logistics maps and post proposal drink and dinner recommendations.

Leading up to the big day, Jason and I kept an eye on the weather as it was supposed to be a typical WINDY Chicago day. Just in case the weather didn’t cooperate, Jason had suggested an excellent nearby indoor location as well.

On the day of, Jason and his wonderful assistant Alex hid in the adjacent bushes while I popped the question. After proposing and after several minutes of enjoying the moment, Jason came up and introduced himself to my new fiancé. She was so surprised that a photographer was in the area and had no clue he had been taking photos so close to her! Great job on being so covert!

Following the actual proposal, we were only booked for 15-20 min of additional photos. Jason was so generous with his time and walked us around the Lincoln Park Zoo and Lake Michigan waterfront looking for the perfect shot. We spent over an hour getting TONS of great shots!

Following the photos, I asked Jason how long he thought it would take to edit them and have them accessible to share with family and friends. As the contract stated photos will be ready within 48 hours, I expected a day or two turn around. He had the photos to us within 6 hours fully edited!

I would absolutely recommend Jason again and hope to be able to use him for not only our wedding, but other photo shoots in the future. A++++++++. Thanks a ton!!
  • Laura
    Laura J. Married on 08/31/2019

Would highly recommend!

Jason and his assistant were absolutely amazing at photographing our wedding on 9/31/19. They took truly stunning photographs and went above and beyond in capturing every moment. They are true professionals. Would definitely recommend him to future couples getting married!
    Reade P. Married on 07/06/2019

Jason Kaczorowski

Jason did a truly amazing job capturing our special day. He went above and beyond if every aspect and we really cannot recommend him enough!
    Meg H. Married on 06/29/2019

The best decision we made was Jason!

I can say with 100% confidence and certainty, that Jason and team are the best wedding photographers hands down. Having Jason photograph our wedding day was the best decision my husband and I made not only for our wedding, but so far in our relationship. You have this amazing day and create wonderful memories, and then Jason was there to capture those and amplify the ones you might miss. I look at the photos he took often (because who wouldn't!) and 99.9% of the time, tears come to my eyes. He is extremely professional and timely as well in his responses and recommendations. He provides great advice if you are looking for guidance on location, outfits, make-up, wedding venues even. There really isn't enough good things I can say about Jason. We are so very grateful he captured our wedding.
  • Jerry
    Jerry S. Married on 06/22/2019

All around incredible

As you've probably already seen, Jason and Alex capture stunning images, but their service goes so much beyond that. Jason truly works with you to create memories that last a lifetime. My wife and I planned our wedding from out of state, and Jason's receptiveness and questionnaires ensure we were just as prepared. On our wedding day we had so much fun shooting and he was extremely accommodating to any hiccups that arose. He has a great personality to work with and is beyond knowledgeable, anticipating your needs before you even know it. If you've come across Jason in your search, seriously look no further!