Jason Kaczorowski Photography Reviews

Jason Kaczorowski Photography 5
Jason Kaczorowski Photography 6
Jason Kaczorowski Photography 7

Kevin · Getting married on 01/20/2019

My fiancé and I chose Jason as our engagement session and wedding photographer and working with him throughout our wedding planning process has been the smoothest and most enjoyable aspect. Even after reading all the overwhelmingly positive reviews, Jason has managed to exceed far beyond our expectations. Initially we had planned to hold our engagement session in Chicago; however, bad weather forced us to reschedule. Before we could fit in our engagement photo session, we had to relocate for a new job on the East coast. Jason graciously offered to fly out to meet us and shoot our engagement session in Boston. Together with his wife assisting him, Jason captured stunning moments that we will treasure forever. Jason managed to capture not only beautiful pictures, but the essence of our relationship. He truly has been dedicated to making our wedding process special. We can’t wait for our actual wedding day and know Jason will capture it beautifully.

Andrea · Married on 09/22/2018

Our wedding was just as we intended it to be and Jason captured every minute beyond our expectations. His interest in our family and priorities prior to the wedding day were instrumental in his ability to anticipate all the shots that would be most meaningful. We would recommend Jason over and and over!!

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

Jason is a consummate professional. He truly loves his craft and treats his clients like family! We have used him on more than one occasion and will continue to in the future. He goes above and beyond in every way to make sure you are thrilled with your photos. Jason's experience, suggestions, guidance, and the way he prepares for his events are just a few of the things that make him a diamond in the rough. I can't say enough about how much we love Jason and the photos he delivers time and time again. You will be in good hands with him and his team!

Grace · Married on 08/18/2018

Jason photographed my wedding on 9/1/18. From our initial phone conversation, he was extremely informative, patient and had such a fun personality! He really put me at ease. I knew I would enjoy working with him and he did not disappoint. Whenever I had a question related to planning (locations for portraits, timeline logistics, etc.) he was readily available to talk and sort it out. He had such valuable input and often brought up things to consider that weren't on my radar at that point- a testament to his wealth of experience. As far as the photos, they speak for themselves, they are stunning! He and his assistant Alex are extremely talented and really capture the emotions in a moment. Jason encouraged me to take one more picture in the church with my husband and I'm SO glad he did, he goes the extra mile to get that "wow" shot and it ended up being my favorite picture of the whole wedding. I LOVE my gorgeous wedding photos! Jason was so professional and worked super hard all day but his fun, easy-going personality still came through and my fiance, bridal party, and I were laughing all throughout taking portraits. I recommend him a million times over, THANK YOU JASON

Bryan · Married on 06/09/2018

Jason is amazing! His photos were so unreal when got them. We could not believe him and his team captured so many amazing moments! We have looked through our gallery at least 20 times and still can't believe how great the photos are. You want to feel special on your day and remember all the moments go with Jason you will not regret it!

Jason Kaczorowski Photography 8
    Jason Kaczorowski Photography 9
    Jason Kaczorowski Photography 10
    Jason Kaczorowski Photography 11
    Jason Kaczorowski Photography 12

Maura · Married on 05/27/2018

Jason photographed my friend's wedding. I was there when he got the gallery of the photos and I was so impressed by what I saw. Not only were the photos great, but they were complete about two weeks after his wedding! I didn't even research any other photographers when it came time to hire a photographer for my own wedding. Jason is so personable and so happy! He made sure to check with us before he left our reception to make sure we were happy with what he was able to capture. He scouted out multiple spots nearby our venue to take photos. The amount of work he puts into capturing the best of your wedding day is above and beyond.

Gina · Married on 04/16/2018

My husband and I would hands down recommend Jason Kaczorowski Photorgraphy to anyone planning on getting married!! I first contacted Jason to do my engagement photos after searching for Chicago photographers. Jason’s portfolio gave me no doubt he was the man for the job! I was even more delighted after speaking with him. He was so easy going and beyond helpful and receptive to all my questions. During our first phone call I informed him I would be getting married in Florida and was beyond excited when he said he would be available to photorgraph my wedding as well. What an awesome surprise! The engagement photos were amazing and we had so much fun shooting with Jason and his assistant Alex. Jason was extremely organized and always available leading all the way up to the wedding. Upon arriving Jason went out of his way to make sure he checked out the entire area to ensure we had amazing backdrops for our pictures! He really went above and beyond, which was so helpful since there was so much other things for me to do since it was a destination wedding. On the day of the wedding he even helped me decide which earrings to wear! Lol! He captured the most beautiful photos and caught every single special moment. He came early and stayed late. He truly is devoted to ensuring you have every memory to look back at. That night when he went back to the hotel he even stayed up to make me a slideshow of moments from the wedding. It was so thoughtful and unexpected. He brought over his computer and my husband and my family and I were able to view the slideshow. It was so amazing and unexpected to be able to see those moments the very next day. If you are having a wedding in the Chicago or Florida area Jason is definitely the best for the job.

Jason Kaczorowski Photography 13
    Jason Kaczorowski Photography 14

Rachel · Married on 02/17/2018

What can I say! Truly deserving of 5 stars in every category. Jason and his team from the initial phone consultation to correspondence after the event have been nothing short of a full recommendation! Jason Kaczorowski was recommended to us for our wedding at Hotel Arista we had 02/17/18 but peruse through his work and it is more than enough persuasion. Jason immediately provided a sense of confidence in him and he did not disappoint throughout the whole process-during the planning, the wedding itself or after. In fact, Jason and his team far surpassed expectations. Nothing short of truly talented, they were able to capture some of the most emotional, rawest, hilarious and memorable moments of our big day. Having a photograph be able to take you back to that exact moment in time, particularly on a wedding day when everything is going so fast, is nothing short of invaluable. So grateful to have went with Jason and would highly recommend to anyone in need of stunning photos :)

Jason Kaczorowski Photography 15
    Jason Kaczorowski Photography 16
    Jason Kaczorowski Photography 17
    Jason Kaczorowski Photography 18

Blair · Married on 01/06/2018

We highly recommend Jason to anyone getting married! He was an absolute delight to work with, both in planning the wedding and on the day of the actual event. We picked him because of his amazing portfolio, but his professionalism blew us away. His website is incredibly helpful, and he is very receptive to questions. He helped make sure we had thought of every detail related to photos ahead of time, including helping to plan the timeline for the entire day. On the day of, he made everything run smoothly. He even managed to get my massive extended family to look good in a group photo (every year we try to take group photos and EVERY year someone is blinking or making a weird face—not this year!) Our final pictures are gorgeous, and we’re so thrilled that he captured the night so well. He not only captured the beauty of our venue without natural light but he also got amazing candids that truly tel a story of everyone’s emotions throughout the day. We couldn’t be more happy with Jason!

Mandy · Married on 10/21/2017

One of the best decisions I made when planning our wedding was hiring Jason as our photographer. Jason is part planner, counselor, motivator and most importantly, an all-around nice guy who is a delight to work with. He kept us calm when the details got too overwhelming and helped us orchestrate a series of photos that I cannot wait to share with my friends and family. I firmly believe it's the ease with which he shoots that led to the beautiful portraits, great group shots, fun candids and other moments that helped me re-live my special day all over again. If you want a fun photographer who everyone will love AND incredibly breath-taking and touching photos from your day, I cannot recommend Jason enough.

Jason Kaczorowski Photography 19

Aly · Married on 09/30/2017

Jason and Brian were amazing at our 9/30/17 wedding in Galena! My now-husband and I are usually a little photo-shy and awkward, so we were really looking for someone who would make us feel comfortable and natural, and find poses that wouldn't look strangely posed and uncomfortable. Jason was 100% absolutely that, and more - he politely and happily wrangled us, two young flower girls, our large bridal party, and our blended families for photos; and everyone is so amazed at how gorgeous and joyful the pictures are! He gave us his sneak peek last night, and family and friends have been saying all day how amazing the photos are! Jason is worth every penny, and more. I'd recommend him to anyone!

Jason Kaczorowski Photography 20
    Jason Kaczorowski Photography 21
    Jason Kaczorowski Photography 22
    Jason Kaczorowski Photography 23
    Jason Kaczorowski Photography 24

Jean · Married on 09/16/2017

Jason was, without a doubt, one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. Not only is he extremely professional, helpful, and organized, but he is also a lot of fun to work with! He felt like an old friend. Throughout the wedding planning process, my husband and I kept looking into where we wanted to get our wedding photos taken and what (if any) permits were needed to get the job done. Jason was so helpful with helping select locations. He has a wealth of experience and knowledge about great spots around the Chicago area. He took the time to drive around with us in Lincoln Park to select some great spots we could utilize. On the day of the wedding, Jason was a total pro. He coordinated our very large bridal party of 17 throughout all the various shots we needed. He rolled with us when we wanted to take a few photos with our dogs and I couldn't be happier with having gotten those shots! The icing on the cake of our lovely wedding day was the absolutely STUNNING photos he captured. There are so many small moments that happened on our wedding day that could have been lost in my memory years from now, but because Jason was on the ball all day, those little moments are beautifully captured forever (like the extraordinary shots of me with my grandmother). Those moments are priceless. With Jason our expectations were high and yet he still managed to exceed them. Lance and I love Jason!

Jason Kaczorowski Photography 25
    Jason Kaczorowski Photography 32
    Jason Kaczorowski Photography 33
    Jason Kaczorowski Photography 34

Heather · Married on 09/09/2017

We had the best experience working with Jason. We were referred to Jason by our Wedding Venue, and after talking with him on the phone we had our minds made up.

We had decided not to do a first look on our wedding day. We knew it could be complicated to avoid each other at the same venue. However, Jason took our decision very seriously and talked with building staff and constantly communicated with his assistant via walkie talkie to ensure that we had nothing to worry about. Jason also helped make everyone comfortable and relaxed for our photos.

The whole day went super smoothly, which I really attribute to Jason’s incredible event experience and expertise. He was fun, but professional. He always made sure we were taken care of. I appreciated that he was focused on getting stunning shots, but also made sure we having fun and enjoying our wedding day,

We were SUPER pleased with Jason after it was all said and done. Then, we were even more blown away when we saw the results! Wow. He is really talented. We have been treasuring these incredible moments he captured. He’ll capture those moments you’ll never want to forget - as well as moments you had never even witnessed!

We’re really so happy that we went with Jason for our wedding. He is worth EVERY penny. And I would recommend him wholeheartedly to anyone. Thanks, Jason!!

Jacqueline · Married on 07/29/2017

Wonderful work! He captured so many great shots

Alyssa · Married on 07/15/2017

Jason is amazing and we recommend him to everyone if you want the best wedding photographer ever. He listened to everything we wanted in our pictures and blew away our expectations. His excellent organization skills lowered my stress during wedding planning. He has great positive energy that makes him so much fun to work with. He gave us finished wedding highlight photos the day after the wedding and all of the photos (more than 1000!) were ready a month after the wedding! Wow!

Kimberly · Married on 07/02/2017

Jason Kaczorowski was everything that we could hope for and more. From the moment we met him we knew he was our choice and that he would do a great job as his passion and creativity are undeniable. Jason is also very accommodating...my husband and I did not give him a lot of direction to work with so he took control for us giving great recommendations on everything from fun portrait ideas to locations. We would definitely recommend Jason to anybody looking for a great photographer!

Lisa · Married on 06/10/2017

I can't say enough good things about Jason and his team. Every step of the way, they were professional, accommodating, creative, and flexible. Our pictures are incredible and truly artistic, and he went above and beyond to capture pictures of us outside of our venus and even came to our condo to take pictures with our cats! Jason went above the role and responsibility as a photographer because he's just an awesome guy, buying the groom a popsicle and making sure we stayed hydrated. I wish there was rating higher than 5 stars. Don't look anywhere else and just book him now!

Marcela · Married on 11/19/2016

Jason is absolutely the best! We met in Chicago when he shot our engagement photos. His photos are absolutely breath taking so without any hesitation it was a must that we needed to have him capture our wedding in Florida. Jason exceeded our expectations and makes an awkward photo shoot seem so natural and effortless. The end result of his photos are spectacular! We highly recommend Jason and will definitely love to use him again in the future!"

Sandra · Married on 10/22/2016

You need this guy! As someone who attended photography school before changing professions, I was undoubtedly picky in selecting a wedding photographer. Jason is the best of the best! He is super-prepared, experienced, and continues to participate in showing his photos in competition and learning from the industry! He is an expert with lighting and color, creating the most gorgeous photographs.
    We worked with him for our engagement photos and he provided the most beautiful images while being very easy-going and allowing us to be natural and comfortable in front of the camera. We wanted to rent a historic theater since the weather was cold and rainy, and Jason used his contacts in the wedding/event industry to help secure the site and express our creative vision. The photos turned out amazing - so many good ones it was difficult to choose! On our wedding day, Jason was focused, relaxed and fun, all while getting every shot we requested. He provided a preview set of 30+ images (which we love!) within 3 days for our family and friends to enjoy, despite it being the most busy wedding/holiday time of year! He also uses amazing products for ordering a final print - museum quality!
    Look no further, brides-to-be, Jason is the photographer you were hoping to find. Creativity, professionalism, experience and gorgeous artistic photos with one of the nicest guys in the industry. We will undoubtedly be hiring Jason again and again for all of our photography needs as our family (hopefully) grows.

Joanna · Married on 10/09/2016

All I can say is WOW, how lucky was I to have found Jason for my sister's engagement photos! My sister's boyfriend asked for my help to plan their engagement and wanted to keep it a surprise. We came up with the idea of planning a family outing to an apple orchard and he would surprise her there. As luck would have it, Jason's FB page came across my newsfeed and I reached out to him about capturing their special moment. Not only was he quick to respond, but he was just as excited as I was about the plan. We decided he would pretend to be taking family photos at the orchard and I would say that I purchased a photo session for the family. Upon my arrival at the orchard, Jason was already there and had scouted out different areas to take photos. When my sister and her boyfriend arrived, everything went as planned. Not only did Jason take beautiful photos of the engagement, but also took a video with my sister's phone! After congratulating them on their engagement, Jason took some casual photos of everyone talking and laughing, then whisked the happy couple away for some more photos around the orchard, while the rest of the family went apple picking. When I saw Jason's photos, I could help but be amazed at how wonderfully he captured the whole experience. He assessed the lighting, composition and backgrounds perfectly, choosing the best locations to showcase the happy couple, the beauty of the orchard as well as the wonderfully sunny day. Even though I was nervous, Jason was patient and easy going which allowed me to trust in his professionalism, passion and creativity. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and look forward to having Jason capture more special moments for me and my family in the years to come.

Kat · Married on 09/17/2016

Searching for photographers in the Greater Chicagoland area can be overwhelming to say the least, but I knew right away once I saw Jason's portfolio that he was the perfect choice (it became kismet when we later realized he also happened to be our venue's preferred photographer). The photo package we chose included an engagement session which was the perfect way to meet Jason and really get a sense of his style and vision (and for him to do the same with us). Jason is so easy to work with and could put anyone at ease -- such an important quality to have in order to capture those beautiful moments. On the wedding day, Jason and his fabulous assistant, Carla, were honestly flawless. They kept us on schedule and made sure to make the most of any random moments of downtime we had during the day. Our families kept raving about how cool, calm, collected, yet utterly professional they were. I was thrilled with the experience and the photos are more beautiful than I ever could've hoped for. I can't thank Jason enough for being the rockstar that he is!

Lily · Married on 09/10/2016

If you are looking for a photographer to capture your whole entire wedding every step of the way and leave you with incredible portraits, Jason and his team are the people you are looking for. From the very beginning, Jason was patient in taking the time to understand the theme of our wedding and what pictures we wanted. When we received our pictures, both my husband and I were in awe. Each picture was amazing and captured everyone's emotions throughout the day. I am so glad I went with Jason and his team to capture my wedding. Picture memories are priceless and Jason and his team did not disappoint on our special day.

Cole · Married on 06/25/2016

Jason photographed both our engagement photo session and wedding. He and his team did an amazing job, and we couldn't have been more pleased with how the photos turned out. I would highly recommend checking out wedding photos on Jason's site to get a sense of his unique style. An added benefit is that he has shot tons of weddings, so he was very helpful in coordinating with others and keeping things on schedule. Finally, I would trust his recommendations - there were a couple "traditional" shots that we didn't necessarily want, which he talked us into doing, and ended up being great photos. Highly recommended!

• W

Whitney · Married on 06/04/2016

Jason and his colleague were absolutely wonderful! Not only did we get some fantastic shots, we received our pictures the Wednesday after our wedding! Such a pleasure to work with!

Amy · Married on 04/22/2016

Jason Kaczorowski is hands down THE BEST wedding photographer in Chicago. Not only are his photos creative, thoughtful and flawless... he is a kind and generous dude too! I ordered a canvas print from the wedding for my mom for Mother's Day. He upgraded the size of the canvas, threw in a frame for free and *personally* delivered it to my parent's house today along with a bouquet of flowers and a Happy Mother's Day card for my Mom!!

When it comes to your wedding day experience, no need to stress about ANYTHING ?? He helps you think through your schedule, which moments and people should be included in your photo schedule; he is flexible, professional and creative. His portraits are flawless with acute attention to detail, and his photojournalistic images are full of passion, artistry and mindfulness. He truly just wants YOUR DAY to be perfect and everything you've ever imagined. He genuinely cares, you can't ask for a better person and photographer for your special day.