Jason Kaczorowski Photography Reviews

101 Reviews for Jason Kaczorowski Photography

• Davis

Davis P. · Getting married on 02/05/2023

Overall Amazing Experience

Everything I could have asked for and more! Jason and his team helped me plan the perfect proposal for my girlfriend. As someone from Atlanta, I had no idea where it should happen in Chicago. Jason's team helped find the perfect location and even sent the best stick figure drawing blue print so I knew exactly where to stand. On top of that, the photos are amazing. My now fiancée and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 03/31/2021

Jordan · Getting married on 12/06/2022

Great Experience with Jason!

I contacted Jason to shoot my proposal and it was 100% a fantastic decision. He's very communicative and worked incredibly hard during the planning phase to make sure the vision I had for the proposal would be met and captured. Jason has extensive knowledge on all of the best locations for engagement/proposal shoots in Chicago and always offered his advice in a respectful and professional way.

The proposal shoot itself was great and we have amazing photos as a result all thanks to Jason's hard work and dedication to capturing a moment in the best way possible. He also provided the photos, fully edited, back to us that same night - it was amazing!

Jason's work and professionalism is unmatched and I'm very grateful to have worked with him! You cannot go wrong with Jason, I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Z

Zachary A. · Getting married on 10/08/2022

Jason is Top Notch

Jason was fantastic in helping plan and photograph my surprise proposal. He was excellent to work with in advance of the big day and the end product surpassed expectations. I would highly recommend him for any professional photography services in the Chicago area!

Sent on 06/11/2021

Rob S. · Getting married on 06/11/2022

Proposal Photography

Jason and his team are outstanding! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding or proposal photographer. Jason and his team's work speaks for itself. We couldn't be more happier with how the proposal photos turned out; the level of expertise, attention to detail, lighting all make each photo special! Personable and responsive, A+++

Sent on 07/24/2021
  • Vrunda

Vrunda P. · Getting married on 12/09/2021

Could not have found a better photographer for the best day of my life!

Jason did an incredible job capturing the best day of our lives, the proposal! Jason staying in contact with me and fiancée through the whole process and playing along to keep me from figuring it out the surprise. Jason doesn’t just take pictures, he creates beautiful art, he’s an artist. From his work you can tell how much he loves what he does and how talented and passionate he is about capturing the love between two people. He genuinely cares for each and every couple he works with and makes sure they feel comfortable in front of the camera. His pictures truly left us speechless and wanting every single picture printed and hung up. Jason made both days of the photoshoot fun and we definitely had a blast through the whole photoshoot. Jason will go above and beyond your expectations. He is not one that is in the business for money but rather to make new friends and capture a beautiful moment. I cannot express how much we love our pictures and how thankful we are to have Jason take our proposal and engagement pictures!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Gabrielle B. · Married on 06/12/2021

Incredible pictures and so much fun to work with!

Jason captured me and my now Fiances proposal and while I have only ever been engaged once... it was truly the best ever! The pictures are everything we ever dreamed of and capture the night perfectly. Not only are the pictures amazing, Jason was so much fun to work with and kept us having fun the whole night. I would highly recommend Jason to capture your special night!

Sent on 01/04/2021

Veronica W. · Married on 05/15/2021

Jason Rocked Our Wedding!

Jason and his team put the exclamation point on our day with their ability to truly capture the essence of our long-awaited wedding! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/15/2021
  • Justin

Justin W. · Married on 04/05/2021

Absolutely above and beyond expectation!

Jason is amazing! My wife and I were very fortunate to have come across his work early in our vendor search. While the quality of his (and his team's) work doubtlessly speaks for itself, his professionalism and courtesy is unmatched, certainly proven by his communication and knowledge during a very complicated time. He was the first vendor to reach out when we realized that we were going to have to shift things around due to the pandemic, and offered a ton of advice based on his experience with the industry. I cannot overstate how valuable that advice was. We are obviously very happy with the results of his photos, his flexibility and speed of delivery. We are really looking forward to finding more reasons to work with him and his team in the future, and I hope that you do as well.

Sent on 06/09/2020

Rodney F. · Married on 09/12/2020

Very Flexible With Rain

Jason Kaczorowski Photography made our COVID wedding feel like it was just a normal pre-2020 wedding photography day. First of all, Jason and his team provide a wealth of information on how to propose, how to pose, what to do if it rains, and all of this before you have even paid them. Admittedly, they are on the higher end side but they are well worth it. We had a rain delay on our wedding and we were less than thrilled because of COVID. Not only did Jason's team call us the night before to come up with a gameplan, Jason himself came and assisted us with our pictures even though he was not required to be there. Everyone went above and beyond for our wedding and it was well appreciated. My wife and I definitely plan on booking Jason again for future pictures and we hope you do the same.

Sent on 09/18/2020

Rich B. · Married on 08/01/2020

Expert attention to every detail

I would highly recommend Jason to anyone considering any type of portraiture, wedding or group photos. He is kind and considerate, always putting the customer first and his passion for extracting the best out of the moment is evident with every suggestion and decision he makes. If the quality of product is the highest consideration, please see his website. Our photos were a non standard request and Jason nailed it. So much so that our photos were entered in several photographic competitions. You can’t go wrong with Jason and team.

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Tony

Tony · Married on 06/01/2020

Jason is a true professional!

Jason is an absolute superstar. He is professional, super helpful, and made my engagement photo experience a fantastic and smooth process. He knows a ton about the best spots in Chicago and has lots of experience getting the most out of shooting there especially given the time of day, weather conditions, etc. Oh, and the photos he delivered are incredible!! If you are reading this and looking for a photographer for your engagement, wedding, or anything else, look no further!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Jason Kaczorowski Photography's reply:

Thank you, Tony! It was so nice working with you to plan and photograph your proposal to Michelle. Congratulations!

Matt T. · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing photographer

From the very beginning, Jason was top notch. We had the best experience with Jason and Alex. They both worked together and captured the proposal on video and took so many pics for us. I would definitely recommend Jason to anyone! My fiancé and I are so happy with his work and I’m so happy that I added the video to capture this special occasion. He is absolutely one of the best photographers I have ever dealt with. He put all his needs first before his own and it was an overall an outstanding experience!

Sent on 03/25/2020
  • Gavin

Gavin M. · Married on 11/27/2019

Proposal Session

When I started researching “proposal and wedding photographers” in the Chicago area, I never imagined I’d find someone as talented as Jason. Although we currently live in Washington DC, I wanted to propose to my girlfriend in Chicago, where she is originally from. After searching for several hours online and emailing back and forth between several top photographers in the Chicago area, I picked Jason based on MANY other reviews and his excellent portfolio. From the first email and phone conversation, he was incredibly professional and responsive. I immediately told him the location where I wanted to propose based on other similar shoots I had seen (the honeycomb in Lincoln park). Jason took this information and drafted up a “game plan” complete with logistics maps and post proposal drink and dinner recommendations.

Leading up to the big day, Jason and I kept an eye on the weather as it was supposed to be a typical WINDY Chicago day. Just in case the weather didn’t cooperate, Jason had suggested an excellent nearby indoor location as well.

On the day of, Jason and his wonderful assistant Alex hid in the adjacent bushes while I popped the question. After proposing and after several minutes of enjoying the moment, Jason came up and introduced himself to my new fiancé. She was so surprised that a photographer was in the area and had no clue he had been taking photos so close to her! Great job on being so covert!

Following the actual proposal, we were only booked for 15-20 min of additional photos. Jason was so generous with his time and walked us around the Lincoln Park Zoo and Lake Michigan waterfront looking for the perfect shot. We spent over an hour getting TONS of great shots!

Following the photos, I asked Jason how long he thought it would take to edit them and have them accessible to share with family and friends. As the contract stated photos will be ready within 48 hours, I expected a day or two turn around. He had the photos to us within 6 hours fully edited!

I would absolutely recommend Jason again and hope to be able to use him for not only our wedding, but other photo shoots in the future. A++++++++. Thanks a ton!!

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Laura

Laura J. · Married on 08/31/2019

Would highly recommend!

Jason and his assistant were absolutely amazing at photographing our wedding on 9/31/19. They took truly stunning photographs and went above and beyond in capturing every moment. They are true professionals. Would definitely recommend him to future couples getting married!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Reade P. · Married on 07/06/2019

Jason Kaczorowski

Jason did a truly amazing job capturing our special day. He went above and beyond if every aspect and we really cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Meg H. · Married on 06/29/2019

The best decision we made was Jason!

I can say with 100% confidence and certainty, that Jason and team are the best wedding photographers hands down. Having Jason photograph our wedding day was the best decision my husband and I made not only for our wedding, but so far in our relationship. You have this amazing day and create wonderful memories, and then Jason was there to capture those and amplify the ones you might miss. I look at the photos he took often (because who wouldn't!) and 99.9% of the time, tears come to my eyes. He is extremely professional and timely as well in his responses and recommendations. He provides great advice if you are looking for guidance on location, outfits, make-up, wedding venues even. There really isn't enough good things I can say about Jason. We are so very grateful he captured our wedding.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Jerry

Jerry S. · Married on 06/22/2019

All around incredible

As you've probably already seen, Jason and Alex capture stunning images, but their service goes so much beyond that. Jason truly works with you to create memories that last a lifetime. My wife and I planned our wedding from out of state, and Jason's receptiveness and questionnaires ensure we were just as prepared. On our wedding day we had so much fun shooting and he was extremely accommodating to any hiccups that arose. He has a great personality to work with and is beyond knowledgeable, anticipating your needs before you even know it. If you've come across Jason in your search, seriously look no further!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Paola M. · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Engagement pictures

We had our engagement pictures with him he’s absolutely amazing as a photographer and human being. He knows how to treat people with none experience of posing and that made us feel very comfortable and happy. WE LOVED our pictures that it was hard to pick the one for the wedding. I highly recommending him for any kind of pictures that you need. He’s a Master!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • F

Faiz A. · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Indian/Pakistani Wedding Photographer in Chicago

When looking for a wedding photographer my wife and I searched high and low for someone who's work matched our vision. Being from Indian and Pakistani descent we had 4 events packed in 3 days with many ceremonies in between. We wanted someone who would understand our cultural needs but at the same time use his own vision to create breath taking moments. Jason along with Alex went above and beyond to deliver on evrtything we ever wanted. His customer service was impeccable and his work even better. We could not be happier with the final product. I am an extremely picky person who researches every little thing before going with it and I would not hesitate before booking Jason. Finally with Jason you get his amazing associate Alex who we couldn't have been happier with. Jason should be the new go to wedding photographer for all Indian and Pakistani weddings. No matter what type of wedding you are having or what culture you are from Jason is the best photographer in Chicago hands down!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey L. · Married on 04/19/2019

Amazing Moments Captured

Jason is an incredible wedding photographer! He has a way of capturing the most memorable moments. He is just the best!!!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Roe S. · Married on 03/15/2019

The Best There Is!

Jason was so amazing to work with! He played a huge roll in helping my fiancé plan our engagement, and we are so incredibly thankful. The pictures from our engagement session were ready the same day which was so amazing! They are gorgeous and so well done. We would definitely recommend Jason to anyone in need of a photographer- it couldn’t have been a better experience!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Scott B. · Married on 03/15/2019

Great experience

Having Jason take my proposal photos was absolutely amazing! He was very helpful in the planning process, as I am not from the area and he took the time to talk me through different locations to propose. It is very clear that he puts a lot of care and pride into not only his work, but his customer service. He even gave me recommendations of what to do in the city. Jason played a key role in my proposal to my fiancé, and I am so grateful for that. After the proposal he guided us through our engagement shoot, and had the pictures and videos ready for us same-day. We were shocked at how quick the process was, and the pictures are perfect. I am so glad to have had the opportunity to work with Jason, and would fully recommend him to anyone in need of a photographer. Thank you Jason!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Kevin · Married on 01/20/2019

My fiancé and I chose Jason as our engagement session and wedding photographer and working with him throughout our wedding planning process has been the smoothest and most enjoyable aspect. Even after reading all the overwhelmingly positive reviews, Jason has managed to exceed far beyond our expectations. Initially we had planned to hold our engagement session in Chicago; however, bad weather forced us to reschedule. Before we could fit in our engagement photo session, we had to relocate for a new job on the East coast. Jason graciously offered to fly out to meet us and shoot our engagement session in Boston. Together with his wife assisting him, Jason captured stunning moments that we will treasure forever. Jason managed to capture not only beautiful pictures, but the essence of our relationship. He truly has been dedicated to making our wedding process special. We can’t wait for our actual wedding day and know Jason will capture it beautifully.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Jen · Married on 12/01/2018

Incredible pictures, great guy to work with.

Choosing Jason as our photographer might be the best decision we made. I met with him a few days before the wedding to talk options. We were married in December but wanted outdoor shots. Jason was able to work around the weather to create some absolutely stunning photographs at night with the Christmas lighting. We can't overstate how happy we are with how they came out. He was responsive, pleasant and an expert in his field.

Thank you for everything Jason. We're so glad we chose you

Sent on 01/01/2019