63 Reviews for Jason Kaczorowski Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Matted Prints (1)
63 Jason Kaczorowski Photography Reviews

One of the best decisions I made when planning our wedding was hiring Jason as our photographer. Jason is part planner, counselor, motivator and most importantly, an all-around nice guy who is a delight to work with. He kept us calm when the details got too overwhelming and helped us orchestrate a series of photos that I cannot wait to share with my friends and family. I firmly believe it's the ease with which he shoots that led to the beautiful portraits, great group shots, fun candids and other moments that helped me re-live my special day all over again. If you want a fun photographer who everyone will love AND incredibly breath-taking and touching photos from your day, I cannot recommend Jason enough.

Profile Picture Mandy, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason and Brian were amazing at our 9/30/17 wedding in Galena! My now-husband and I are usually a little photo-shy and awkward, so we were really looking for someone who would make us feel comfortable and natural, and find poses that wouldn't look strangely posed and uncomfortable. Jason was 100% absolutely that, and more - he politely and happily wrangled us, two young flower girls, our large bridal party, and our blended families for photos; and everyone is so amazed at how gorgeous and joyful the pictures are! He gave us his sneak peek last night, and family and friends have been saying all day how amazing the photos are! Jason is worth every penny, and more. I'd recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Aly, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the best experience working with Jason. We were referred to Jason by our Wedding Venue, and after talking with him on the phone we had our minds made up.

We had decided not to do a first look on our wedding day. We knew it could be complicated to avoid each other at the same venue. However, Jason took our decision very seriously and talked with building staff and constantly communicated with his assistant via walkie talkie to ensure that we had nothing to worry about. Jason also helped make everyone comfortable and relaxed for our photos.

The whole day went super smoothly, which I really attribute to Jason’s incredible event experience and expertise. He was fun, but professional. He always made sure we were taken care of. I appreciated that he was focused on getting stunning shots, but also made sure we having fun and enjoying our wedding day,

We were SUPER pleased with Jason after it was all said and done. Then, we were even more blown away when we saw the results! Wow. He is really talented. We have been treasuring these incredible moments he captured. He’ll capture those moments you’ll never want to forget - as well as moments you had never even witnessed!

We’re really so happy that we went with Jason for our wedding. He is worth EVERY penny. And I would recommend him wholeheartedly to anyone. Thanks, Jason!!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Wonderful work! He captured so many great shots

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason is amazing and we recommend him to everyone if you want the best wedding photographer ever. He listened to everything we wanted in our pictures and blew away our expectations. His excellent organization skills lowered my stress during wedding planning. He has great positive energy that makes him so much fun to work with. He gave us finished wedding highlight photos the day after the wedding and all of the photos (more than 1000!) were ready a month after the wedding! Wow!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason Kaczorowski was everything that we could hope for and more. From the moment we met him we knew he was our choice and that he would do a great job as his passion and creativity are undeniable. Jason is also very accommodating...my husband and I did not give him a lot of direction to work with so he took control for us giving great recommendations on everything from fun portrait ideas to locations. We would definitely recommend Jason to anybody looking for a great photographer!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough good things about Jason and his team. Every step of the way, they were professional, accommodating, creative, and flexible. Our pictures are incredible and truly artistic, and he went above and beyond to capture pictures of us outside of our venus and even came to our condo to take pictures with our cats! Jason went above the role and responsibility as a photographer because he's just an awesome guy, buying the groom a popsicle and making sure we stayed hydrated. I wish there was rating higher than 5 stars. Don't look anywhere else and just book him now!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations

Jason is absolutely the best! We met in Chicago when he shot our engagement photos. His photos are absolutely breath taking so without any hesitation it was a must that we needed to have him capture our wedding in Florida. Jason exceeded our expectations and makes an awkward photo shoot seem so natural and effortless. The end result of his photos are spectacular! We highly recommend Jason and will definitely love to use him again in the future!"

Profile Picture Marcela, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

You need this guy! As someone who attended photography school before changing professions, I was undoubtedly picky in selecting a wedding photographer. Jason is the best of the best! He is super-prepared, experienced, and continues to participate in showing his photos in competition and learning from the industry! He is an expert with lighting and color, creating the most gorgeous photographs.
We worked with him for our engagement photos and he provided the most beautiful images while being very easy-going and allowing us to be natural and comfortable in front of the camera. We wanted to rent a historic theater since the weather was cold and rainy, and Jason used his contacts in the wedding/event industry to help secure the site and express our creative vision. The photos turned out amazing - so many good ones it was difficult to choose! On our wedding day, Jason was focused, relaxed and fun, all while getting every shot we requested. He provided a preview set of 30+ images (which we love!) within 3 days for our family and friends to enjoy, despite it being the most busy wedding/holiday time of year! He also uses amazing products for ordering a final print - museum quality!
Look no further, brides-to-be, Jason is the photographer you were hoping to find. Creativity, professionalism, experience and gorgeous artistic photos with one of the nicest guys in the industry. We will undoubtedly be hiring Jason again and again for all of our photography needs as our family (hopefully) grows.

Profile Picture Sandra, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Matted Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

All I can say is WOW, how lucky was I to have found Jason for my sister's engagement photos! My sister's boyfriend asked for my help to plan their engagement and wanted to keep it a surprise. We came up with the idea of planning a family outing to an apple orchard and he would surprise her there. As luck would have it, Jason's FB page came across my newsfeed and I reached out to him about capturing their special moment. Not only was he quick to respond, but he was just as excited as I was about the plan. We decided he would pretend to be taking family photos at the orchard and I would say that I purchased a photo session for the family. Upon my arrival at the orchard, Jason was already there and had scouted out different areas to take photos. When my sister and her boyfriend arrived, everything went as planned. Not only did Jason take beautiful photos of the engagement, but also took a video with my sister's phone! After congratulating them on their engagement, Jason took some casual photos of everyone talking and laughing, then whisked the happy couple away for some more photos around the orchard, while the rest of the family went apple picking. When I saw Jason's photos, I could help but be amazed at how wonderfully he captured the whole experience. He assessed the lighting, composition and backgrounds perfectly, choosing the best locations to showcase the happy couple, the beauty of the orchard as well as the wonderfully sunny day. Even though I was nervous, Jason was patient and easy going which allowed me to trust in his professionalism, passion and creativity. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and look forward to having Jason capture more special moments for me and my family in the years to come.

Profile Picture Joanna, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Searching for photographers in the Greater Chicagoland area can be overwhelming to say the least, but I knew right away once I saw Jason's portfolio that he was the perfect choice (it became kismet when we later realized he also happened to be our venue's preferred photographer). The photo package we chose included an engagement session which was the perfect way to meet Jason and really get a sense of his style and vision (and for him to do the same with us). Jason is so easy to work with and could put anyone at ease -- such an important quality to have in order to capture those beautiful moments. On the wedding day, Jason and his fabulous assistant, Carla, were honestly flawless. They kept us on schedule and made sure to make the most of any random moments of downtime we had during the day. Our families kept raving about how cool, calm, collected, yet utterly professional they were. I was thrilled with the experience and the photos are more beautiful than I ever could've hoped for. I can't thank Jason enough for being the rockstar that he is!

Profile Picture Kat, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are looking for a photographer to capture your whole entire wedding every step of the way and leave you with incredible portraits, Jason and his team are the people you are looking for. From the very beginning, Jason was patient in taking the time to understand the theme of our wedding and what pictures we wanted. When we received our pictures, both my husband and I were in awe. Each picture was amazing and captured everyone's emotions throughout the day. I am so glad I went with Jason and his team to capture my wedding. Picture memories are priceless and Jason and his team did not disappoint on our special day.

Profile Picture Lily , 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason photographed both our engagement photo session and wedding. He and his team did an amazing job, and we couldn't have been more pleased with how the photos turned out. I would highly recommend checking out wedding photos on Jason's site to get a sense of his unique style. An added benefit is that he has shot tons of weddings, so he was very helpful in coordinating with others and keeping things on schedule. Finally, I would trust his recommendations - there were a couple "traditional" shots that we didn't necessarily want, which he talked us into doing, and ended up being great photos. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Cole, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Jason and his colleague were absolutely wonderful! Not only did we get some fantastic shots, we received our pictures the Wednesday after our wedding! Such a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Whitney, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason Kaczorowski is hands down THE BEST wedding photographer in Chicago. Not only are his photos creative, thoughtful and flawless... he is a kind and generous dude too! I ordered a canvas print from the wedding for my mom for Mother's Day. He upgraded the size of the canvas, threw in a frame for free and *personally* delivered it to my parent's house today along with a bouquet of flowers and a Happy Mother's Day card for my Mom!!

When it comes to your wedding day experience, no need to stress about ANYTHING ?? He helps you think through your schedule, which moments and people should be included in your photo schedule; he is flexible, professional and creative. His portraits are flawless with acute attention to detail, and his photojournalistic images are full of passion, artistry and mindfulness. He truly just wants YOUR DAY to be perfect and everything you've ever imagined. He genuinely cares, you can't ask for a better person and photographer for your special day.

Profile Picture Amy, 4/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

First of all I'd like to say that Jason stepped in to help out a friend of his that my bride had booked already. He and his assistant stepped in without hesitation and did a phenomenal job capturing her day, making us all feel comfortable, and got photos done efficiently so we could relax a little and have fun with the wedding. They were organized, professional and quick thinking.The preview shots from the wedding are just incredible. I loved how they looked at the space they had to use and got creative on the spot, creating phenomenal photos that are one of a kind. Jason's group was so fun and personable, it didn't feel like photographers were there at all, they were quickly friends. I have been in a lot of weddings and these folks were by far my favorites. They are wonderful photographers and people. I would love to work with them again!

Profile Picture Jen, 1/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason and his team of guys were phenomenal. The setting we were married in provided a great opportunity to capture photos over a wide spectrum of angles, atmospheres, shading, and degrees of intimacy. We were married at the Morton Arboretum during the holidays, when they have the evening holiday light display; the ceremony was in a paneled library with a fireplace; the reception was in a candlelit room. Jason captured candid, lushly-lighted photos outside in front of the holiday display with park patrons walking by; he took gorgeous shots of the ceremony room with the fireplace blazing; he got some of the sweetest intimate moments between my husband and I, and among our family and friends. The photographs are heartwarming and stunningly beautiful, and we could not be happier with them.

It's worth noting, that Jason's work is not just about snapping the right moment in time. He will get all the important and compulsory shots. But his brilliance is in mastering the composition of each shot. He is meticulous without being ponderous or overly deliberate, onsite. He and his assistants are lovely, funny guys who help draw out the personality of their subjects, so they grab these amazing photos but also keep the night moving along.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

We could not have been happier with our decision to use Jason as our photographer for our wedding. Our photos turned out amazing and he put us at easy on our wedding day which allowed us to enjoy the day and feel like ourselves. He was incredibly professional, always on time and responsive to any questions we had and helped us plan when and where to take our pictures. He captured wonderful moments and we are so happy with all the services he provided. We felt like we had a friend along for the day taking pictures which made our wedding day that much more enjoyable. The pictures were perfect and we couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so happy that we found Jason to photograph our wedding - we could not be happier with how the day went and more importantly, how the photos turned out! I initially found Jason through googling for photographers who had shot at our venue. Of everyone I contacted, Jason was the only one who took time to call me and actually ask questions about us as a couple, what we wanted out of our photos and explained how he works - that meant a lot. Jason is an artist, but he is also a professional, and we felt confident with him every step of the way. We did an engagement session with Jason (which I would absolutely recommend to any couple!) and it got us comfortable with being photographed and helped us all get to know each other's personalities. We didn't find the actual wedding day to be stressful at all - Jason talked us through our plan a couple weeks before, and the must have photos. I will say that Jason went above and beyond, climbing on a ladder to achieve a shot of our whole wedding and even crawling into the woods to get the right angle for photos, and the photos came out amazing! Photography is a big deal when planning your wedding, and my advice to future brides would be to work with who you feel comfortable with and the person whose work you love. I kept coming back to Jason's photos time and time again, the way he uses scenery in his photos and the bold colors, I just loved the look and feel, and after talking to him and learning he was a cool guy, the decision was easy!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason is outstanding, a true artist, and a genuine great person. The photos were creative, thoughtful, original and captured the best moments of the day. He was also a fun personality to be around during a day that could be full of stress. He comes prepared , has a vision and gives great direction to the people he is photographing. We could go on and on! We would recommend Jason to any one looking to photograph a momentous occasion. We plan on using him for more great times to come!!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason was great to work with, and really turns out a great product. He is able to quickly adapt to any environment around him, to give you the best pictures possible. We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Frank, 7/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I can't say enough great things about Jason! With my memory problem, photography was one of the areas we were most concerned about. I was nervous and didn't feel right about a lot of the photographers we were meeting - until we met Jason. He made me feel so at ease. We talked for hours about why he loves photography and how he got into it. By the time our wedding rolled around, we had talked to Jason several times and met his wife. I felt like he was part of the family and we all were enjoying the big day. His photography is outstanding and he makes you feel so comfortable when he's taking pictures. I remember seeing his photos and thinking they were amazing, but not thinking ours would turn out like that because we are silly people who make faces and act goofy all the time - but he somehow made us look great, too! You will not regret hiring Jason. He wasn't just a photographer on our day, he actually made the day so much more pleasant and fun.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/30/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason was an absolutely amazing photographer to work with. He knows exactly what he is doing, and has photographed tons of weddings. He spent the entire day with us for our engagement shoot at a farm, and stayed all the way until sunset to capture pictures in the lighting he wanted. When he gets a picture he likes, he was gleeful like a little kid. You could tell he was excited to do what he does, and loves photographing couples. He has a very unique personality, and if you meet with him you will know if he is right for you.

If he is, know that you will be getting incredible photographs. He came to our videography engagement session for free to get to know us and the video people he would be working with. He set us up with an amazing engagement session. He documented our ceremony from some amazingly unique angles without bothering or intruding on our guests or ceremony. And he managed to capture amazing moments of the reception without even noticing that he was around.

We met with a ton of photographers before making our decision, and I am so glad we went with Jason. He was absolutely amazing.

Profile Picture Patrick, 8/30/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I could not be happier with our experience working with Jason. He came very highly recommended by a friend and within the first five minutes of meeting him, we knew he was perfect for us. He is a true professional, was fantastic to work with and the photos from our wedding were stunning. Jason really took the time to get to know us personally and it showed in the photos. He helped loosen us up and our photos were candid and natural. The locations, poses and conceptual ideas were perfectly suited to our personalities and our vision for our wedding day. He captured such a range of emotions of our day from dramatic and reflective to playful and fun; his photos really helped us realize and remember the way we felt. Jason is not afraid to get down and dirty and do whatever it takes to get the shot. He was hustling around so much and putting himself into so many different positions that it sometimes felt that there were two of him. Jason is extremely friendly, passionate about is craft and his attention to detail is incredible. He went well above and beyond the typical service expected and we would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great photographer.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/27/13, 1 Review