Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jasmine Creek Florist

It's all about the Flowers!  Beautiful flowers are important to the decor of your ceremony and reception.

Are you counting on your flowers to set the overall tone and ambience of your wedding day and do you want your guests to have a lasting remembrance of them?  Is your wedding style and theme romantic, bold, soft, artsy, classic, exotic, traditional formal, semi-formal, or casual?

Whatever your wishes my be, Jasmine Creek Florist wants to help you develop that style and theme in your wedding floral decor.  We are experts in the art of expression.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: San Diego

11 Reviews for Jasmine Creek Florist

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text
Delivery (1)
Set Up (1)

My flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I envisioned.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

The flowers provided for our wedding were absolutely beautiful. From the center pieces to the bouquet - they were all breathtaking.

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was obsessed with all of my flowers for my October wedding! my bouquet was exactly what i had in visioned! it was gorgeous!! i felt confident in Bev from the very first moment we met and could not be happier with her work.

Profile Picture alicia, 10/19/13, 2 Reviews

Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk
1 AWARD

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Jasmine Creek Florist has been a wonderful vendor to work with for several years. Beverly and her staff are always so friendly and make sure that all your needs are taken care of for a great price! They always have the most beautiful flowers and center pieces at each wedding. Be sure to meet with Jasmine Creek Florist before considering anyone else!

Jasmine Creek Florist has been our featured florist at our events for years because of the exquisite flowers and arrangements that Bev and her designers always deliver. Their work is beautiful, professional and always arrive on time so the bride is ready for her wedding pictures and to walk down the isle.

Very Professional and easy to work with. We love working with them.

753 Jamacha Road, El Cajon, CA 92019   See On Map