Jasmine Amber Photography

Tempe, AZ View map

I am a Arizona Wedding and Portrait Photographer. I love capturing people in LOVE: from the engaged and newlyweds to babies and families. I love creating images that capture emotion, excitement and the joy of life. My favorite images are those of people laughing. I love nature and am particularly drawn to creating images in nature… with a natural feel and using natural light.

Eliza Married on 02/01/2020

Amazing Experience!

So happy with our decision to go with Jasmine Amber Photography! Every photo is beautiful and I cannot say enough good things about our experience. Jasmine was wonderful to work with, had the best lighting and angles in every shot and was so great with our 4 y/o flower girl and ring bearer. The candid shots really captured the excited and loving mood of the whole day. Thanks again!!
  • Kaley Mcnay
    Kaley M. Married on 10/18/2019

A perfect match

Jasmine is so great at knowing angles and lighting and how to make the bride look her best. She was very good at directing and also very efficient. She had some photos back to us very quickly of our sunset shoot. I can’t wait to get the rest of the photos. I’m so happy we chose her and her husband. They captured our boho beach vibe.
  • Stacey
    Stacey Married on 05/31/2019

Jasmine is the best!

Jasmine is the best! She’s photographed a few of my friends’ weddings so I knew she was great. I loved how she could direct us on how to pose for the best photos. We used her for engagement and wedding photos and they all came out great! I wanted a very specific color aesthetics in the editing process and Jasmine worked with me to get the perfect results that I wanted. Thanks Jasmine!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Celebrations By Amy Bacon Celebrations By Amy Bacon Wedding Planners

Looking for a photographer? Check out the portfolio of Jasmine Amber Photography. I love working with Jasmine and her team. Always professional and team players with the rest of the wedding vendor team. I'm so excited to have a couple more events on the books with Jasmine ... I just know she will capture wonderful images.

Mrs. Hancock's Wedding Planning | Coordinating Mrs. Hancock's Wedding Planning | Coordinating Wedding Planners

If you're looking for a fun, hip, artistic photographer then if you're smart you will want to meet Jasmine. Her photos WILL transport you back to your big day for years. When I review her blog I'm reminded each time of how talented she truly is. You can FEEL the love coming through the photos of the couples she captures. We refer Jasmine with pride!

Brilliant Bridal
Mrs. Hancock's Wedding Planning | Coordinating
5.0 out of 5 rating , 77 Reviews
· Wedding Planners

Tempe, 85280
Location of (Jasmine Amber Photography)

Jasmine Amber Photography frequently asked questions

Jasmine Amber Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism
Jasmine Amber Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
Jasmine Amber Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs
Jasmine Amber Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding