JAS Productions

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,100 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,100 Most Popular Price

JAS Productions provides Boutique Wedding DJ/MC services custom-tailored for the stylish, detail-oriented, & fun-loving couple. I cater to couples who enjoy a personalized experience, customized to your unique needs and tastes while taking aesthetics and logistics into account. This helps creates the wedding of your dreams where you and your guests have the time of your lives, in an elegant and sophisticated atmosphere.

I combine the skills you expect from a polished and experienced wedding professional with the talent and creativity of a DJ that will have your guests raving. I combine these two elements to bring you the ultimate in modern wedding entertainment.

Superb customer service, attentive communication from the moment you contact me, and attention to detail throughout the planning process and on the day-of ensure the vibe you wish to create on your wedding day becomes a reality. I strive to create a pleasant visual appeal that will not detract from your beautiful day, nor distract from your memories or cherished photographs. All these aspects are intertwined and paramount to creating an enjoyable and stress-free experience, culminating with an event of a lifetime that will leave your family and friends talking about how it was the best wedding they have ever been to.

Experience:

With nearly 20 years of DJing in the wedding industry, I have fine-tuned my DJ and crowd-reading abilities. I am a REAL DJ who knows how to properly blend, mix, and transition from one song to the next. My sets span across multiple musical genres, with perfectly timed out creative and witty mixes. This all creates a better vibe for dancing, keeping your guests on their feet in anticipation of what track will be played next. I am well known for my impeccable song choice and song timing, all while keeping the energy constant between tracks with seamless, uninterrupted smooth mixing.

One of the most important aspects of a wedding is the entertainment. When you and your guests look back on your event, this is one of the first things that will come to mind. When you hire JAS Productions, you are making no compromises on the entertainment, and it is something I don’t take lightly. My company was founded on a love of music, and the pleasure of providing an emotionally evoking musical experience. I honed the craft and then built a business, not vice-versa. These are the services provided:

• Real DJing, Mixing, and constant energy between tracks
  • Unlimited hours of DJ and emcee (MC) services
  • Multiple sound systems and mics (ceremony, cocktail, reception--all at no extra charge)
  • Wireless + Battery Powered speakers (no wires anywhere)
  • Online music planning tools
  • Dance floor lighting (no extra charge)
  • Custom tuck and cover of wires and cables
  • Uplighting and downlighting
  • Coordination with vendors
  • Timeline management
  • 10 hours of day-of coordination
  • Decor set up
  • Unlimited pre-event consultations
  • Monogram Projection

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$2,595

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,100

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$395

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Message vendor

• Allison
    Allison M. Getting married on 10/04/2024

Wonderful!

I would totally reccomend DJ Jas! This past weekend Riding Tandem had the pleasure of working with this company and it was nothing but wonderful!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 06/02/2022

Best Event Dj in SoCal

Without proper guidance, choosing your wedding DJ is a big leap of faith. You ultimately aren't just choosing a DJ for music. You're also choosing the master of ceremonies: the person to run the show & make sure everything you have planned & paid for runs smoothly. You want someone who will play your music & work a crowd... but also someone who is "wedding savvy." They must understand the tight TIGHT schedule of a wedding... & know all the punches for the important details, traditions & honors- someone who literally knows weddings inside & out. Justin is that person! Luckily- I am not a professional bride & Justin's expertise was essential. My wedding had a lot of moving parts (even more than your average wedding). Justin gave my vision a lot of time; making sure to understand it to a T. On the other hand, he guided me through the wedding per announcement and song, personalizing all of it so we would be happy with how things would flow. His form makes it easy to get organized but also familiarizes YOU with the layout of a wedding too which I found super helpful. We are so grateful to have found a DJ who is the full package.

If you hire Justin, consider yourself one less daunting task of wedding planning away from the big day!

(BTW- We had a "fashion show" style aisle/catwalk. As someone who has produced dozens of fashion shows, I can vouch for his abilities as a runway DJ too).
  • Tara
    Tara C. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best vendor at our wedding

If you are looking for a Dj, save yourself the time and book with JAS productions. I recently got married this past May 2022 and hands down he made our day! I remember waking up the morning after our wedding and my husband and I both said to each other...he was the BEST! He nailed it and delivered everything we asked for and more. I was a little nervous about explaining our vision for music and he made the process so easy and stress free. He has an amazing website where we were able to pick our "must have" songs and it was easy to navigate. Very organized and clear. When we met on Skype he was so professional and made us feel like we had already known each other for years. We had changed some things a week prior to the wedding and he adjusted without hesitation. Music is a huge part of the big day and he delivered and then some. I really can not recommend him enough and I know anyone who books him will be so thankful they did! Thank you Justin for making our day so special and memorable!!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

JAS Productions 1
Offer
$100 off Up-Lighting (includes 20 wireless battery powered lights).

Pricing

Michel B. Events Michel B. Events Wedding Planners

I endorse JAS Productions.

Karen D Photography Karen D Photography Wedding Photographers

I would highly recommend JAS Productions. I've worked with Justin on several weddings and events, and he is very easy to work with, is fun yet professional, and gets the crowd going, no matter the time of day or the type of crowd. He ensures the Bride and Groom, as well as guests, are having a good time, which makes my job as a photographer that much easier!

Willa Kveta Photography Willa Kveta Photography Wedding Photographers

JAS Productions is awesome for any wedding! They are professional, yet super fun and play all of the right music!!!!

Santa Barbara Santa Barbara, California, 93101
8052044037
Location of (JAS Productions)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding