JAS Productions

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

JAS Productions is a wedding entertainment company located in Santa Barbara, California, that specializes in professional DJ services. This business is owned and operated by the skilled DJ Justin Stern who has nearly 20 years of experience in the industry. Throughout the year, he has fine-tuned his DJ and crowd-reading abilities for a lively atmosphere. With his extensive music repertoire, he can play the right tunes to keep your guests dancing all night long.

JAS Productions will customize your entertainment package to suit your needs and budget. At every event, Justin will bring his top-notch equipment and upbeat personality to get the crowd's spirits up. You can arrange a consultation before your big day to streamline the details of your celebration. Some other services this DJ can provide include uplighting, video projection, do-not-play-list, photo booth, disco ball, and more.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$3,500

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$395

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Allison
    Allison M. Getting married on 10/04/2024

Wonderful!

I would totally reccomend DJ Jas! This past weekend Riding Tandem had the pleasure of working with this company and it was nothing but wonderful!
    Jamie T. Married on 10/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything you are looking for in a DJ

When we met Justin, we thought "Finally! A wedding vendor who makes us feel secure!" He was calm, professional and responsive the whole way - listening to our wedding woes and reassuring all of our worries. Every time we spoke with him, we walked away knowing that we could place 100% of our trust in him. And we were right. The music on our wedding night flowed seamlessly, even though we had collected a mish mash of songs from the past 50 years. We were so happy to have worked with him and gotten to know him!
    Amanda B. Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Would hire again if I ever remarried!

Words cannot even describe how wonderful DJ JAS is! My cousin used him for his wedding back in 2017 and all I remember was how no one left the dance floor! From the very beginning, he was respectful and understanding of how I wanted my day to go. He gave his input where I needed it, and I really appreciated his honest opinion. From emails, texts, phone calls, to finally meeting in person, Justin made us feel so comfortable, like he was a lifelong friend. I knew my music and MC'ing were in great hands. We even had my little sister do a surprise entrance and he executed it perfectly! The entire night everyone kept talking about how great the music was and the variety he mixed together. I am white and my husband is hispanic, and Justin could not have been better at blending the music we wanted. Even my photographer was on the dance floor, and told us that out of all the weddings he has shot this year, only one other one had a live dj and it truly makes a difference. Also, we used Justin's uplighting he offered and it just added the right amount of elegance to our wedding. I promise you will not regret hiring DJ JAS for your event, he is well worth it.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

JAS Productions 1
Offer
$100 off Up-Lighting (includes 20 wireless battery powered lights).

Pricing

Michel B. Events Michel B. Events Wedding Planners

I endorse JAS Productions.

Karen D Photography Karen D Photography Wedding Photographers

I would highly recommend JAS Productions. I've worked with Justin on several weddings and events, and he is very easy to work with, is fun yet professional, and gets the crowd going, no matter the time of day or the type of crowd. He ensures the Bride and Groom, as well as guests, are having a good time, which makes my job as a photographer that much easier!

Willa Kveta Photography Willa Kveta Photography Wedding Photographers

JAS Productions is awesome for any wedding! They are professional, yet super fun and play all of the right music!!!!

Santa Barbara Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
8052044037
Location of (JAS Productions)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding