Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 35
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About JAS Productions

JAS Productions provides Boutique Wedding DJ/MC services custom-tailored for the stylish, detail-oriented, & fun-loving couple. I cater to couples who enjoy a personalized experience, customized to your unique needs and tastes while taking aesthetics and logistics into account. This helps creates the wedding of your dreams where you and your guests have the time of your lives, in an elegant and sophisticated atmosphere.

I combine the skills you expect from a polished and experienced wedding professional with the talent and creativity of a DJ that will have your guests raving. I combine these two elements to bring you the ultimate in modern wedding entertainment.

Superb customer service, attentive communication from the moment you contact me, and attention to detail throughout the planning process and on the day-of ensure the vibe you wish to create on your wedding day becomes a reality. I strive to create a pleasant visual appeal that will not detract from your beautiful day, nor distract from your memories or cherished photographs. All these aspects are intertwined and paramount to creating an enjoyable and stress-free experience, culminating with an event of a lifetime that will leave your family and friends talking about how it was the best wedding they have ever been to.

Experience:

With nearly 20 years of DJing in the wedding industry, I have fine-tuned my DJ and crowd-reading abilities. I am a REAL DJ who knows how to properly blend, mix, and transition from one song to the next. My sets span across multiple musical genres, with perfectly timed out creative and witty mixes. This all creates a better vibe for dancing, keeping your guests on their feet in anticipation of what track will be played next. I am well known for my impeccable song choice and song timing, all while keeping the energy constant between tracks with seamless, uninterrupted smooth mixing.

One of the most important aspects of a wedding is the entertainment. When you and your guests look back on your event, this is one of the first things that will come to mind. When you hire JAS Productions, you are making no compromises on the entertainment, and it is something I don’t take lightly. My company was founded on a love of music, and the pleasure of providing an emotionally evoking musical experience. I honed the craft and then built a business, not vice-versa. These are the services provided:

• Real DJing, Mixing, and constant energy between tracks
  • Unlimited hours of DJ and emcee (MC) services
  • Multiple sound systems and mics (ceremony, cocktail, reception--all at no extra charge)
  • Wireless + Battery Powered speakers (no wires anywhere)
  • Online music planning tools
  • Dance floor lighting (no extra charge)
  • Custom tuck and cover of wires and cables
  • Uplighting and downlighting

99 Reviews for JAS Productions

• Christina

Christina Desantis · Married on 07/18/2020

Truly amazing 😃

I don't even know where to begin.... so when you are picking wedding vendors you want to always make sure you are picking someone who does their job and gives 100 percent of their time and energy into your wedding. Well, Justin gave Frank and I 250 percent of his time and energy. Not only was this wedding done while having regular wedding stress but it was done across the country (I am from NY) Justin Was our Dj for our welcome party since we flew 50 guest out, not only did he provide music, but he provided us a open air photo-booth for our guest to be entertained. It was a wonderful option since I didn’t want a “regular bulky photo booth” On the following Saturday which was our wedding day, Justin did the music and lighting for our wedding. He did an amazing job. He created our "logo" that was on our invitation in light on the dance floor. I was amazed when I seen everything come together. Just done to perfection!
    All the times leading up to our party he spoke with us on FaceTime and always answered our calls when we had questions and needed to talk (on a side note, since we are from NYC, I have many vendors that I flew out to be at the wedding. Justin was hand picked by his professionalism and willingness to be there for us a year ago on a previous trip). Justin went above and beyond and has so many more services than just DJ. He put time and effort into everything he does and is the absolute best. When I go back to the east coast, we are flying Justin out for our future parties. He gives his undivided attention to you and he was there for us when we needed. He was much more than what we could have ever asked for in a DJ. This is something we will never forget and are truly grateful for. He made us feel at ease throughout the entire process, this is exactly what you need in a vendor. Being a bride is stressful enough but when you are planning a wedding across the country , you need people who are willing to step up and help you. We would have not been able to pull this wedding off if it wasn't for Justin. Thank you Justin. You are the best.

Sent on 07/24/2020

Katherine Higgins · Married on 12/10/2019

Helped Make Our Wedding Perfect

We loved the music and you really helped the evening and program flow so smoothly. It was great to be able to just sit back and enjoy the reception without needing to worry about our timeline. We also appreciated all of your help and guidance during the planning process.
    Working with Justin was so stress-free and easy. We trusted his expert opinion and left much of the nitty gritty decisions up to him. It was so wonderful to be able to just sit back and enjoy the reception without needing to worry about our timeline or other decisions. Justin coordinated and worked well with our other vendors to ensure that we were on schedule and that our program flowed and ran smoothly during the lead-up and day of the wedding. We really appreciated his help and guidance during the planning process. In addition, his equipment and set up worked like a dream and was nicely unobtrusive in the background, which we appreciated in our photos. We also added his up-lighting services, which really made our venue (Glen Annie Golf Club) look extra special and beautiful.

Sent on 02/01/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

JAS Productions Pricing

JAS Productions Price Rates

JAS Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1795
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2190
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Disco Ball
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 395
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• JAS Productions 1
    COVID SPECIAL

Deal includes 12 Up-Lights, FREE, normally $300.

• JAS Productions 2
    Up-Lighting
    $100 off Up-Lighting (includes 20 wireless battery powered lights).

• Michel B. Events Wedding Planners

I endorse JAS Productions.

• Karen D Photography Wedding Photographers

I would highly recommend JAS Productions. I've worked with Justin on several weddings and events, and he is very easy to work with, is fun yet professional, and gets the crowd going, no matter the time of day or the type of crowd. He ensures the Bride and Groom, as well as guests, are having a good time, which makes my job as a photographer that much easier!

• Willa Kveta Photography Wedding Photographers

JAS Productions is awesome for any wedding! They are professional, yet super fun and play all of the right music!!!!

• Santa Barbara Santa Barbara, California, 93101 See on map
    805-874-5994 (Phone number)
    Location of (JAS Productions)