Janae Marie Photography

445 West Foothill Blvd. Suite 108 Claremont, CA, Upland, CA 91786 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,650
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Janae Marie Photography

Hey! I am Janae owner and photographer of Janae Marie Photography and I love Weddings and Elopements! With a more documentary style of photography, there is no moment to small to or too big. My strengths in knowing how to control what can sometimes become a chaotic day and still capture the perfect and imperfect moments is what sets me apart from others. You want to be able to have confidence and trust in the one who will capture your wedding day as these moments will live on forever in your photographs.

Being your wedding photographer is my main purpose, but, I end up taking on roles during the day to make sure your day goes perfectly as possible. None of these things a typical photographer will do, but I am more than that.I want to build a relationship and cherish the moments with you!

• Black-owned

the ladies072 51 752568

9 Reviews for Janae Marie Photography

• Jessica

Jessica M. · Married on 01/10/2021

Have you seen her work? You will NOT be dissapointed.

I saved this review for last, this amazing human is literally responsible for catching your entire wedding evening on camera, that is a tough job to take on. You will not be disappointed guys. Not only was she the photographer, she helped me coordinate day of, kept wild humans in line, kept us on track for the evening, AND had us a 70ish photo sneak peek three days after our wedding.
    Janae's work speaks for itself, she is kind, but strong and will help to see to it your day goes off without a hitch. Even keeping anxious moms in line, and checking in to be sure myself and hubby were doing okay hours prior to the wedding. Her work went well beyond day of, we had our engagement shoot in which she delivered the best sneak peek we could have ever asked for, getting to see her creativity at work months prior to our wedding was an amazing experience. For our engagement photos she headed up into the mountains with only a few days notice, because my hubby and I wanted snowy engagement photos- she did it, no questions asked. I cannot tell you how many questions I ran through her from outfit options, ceremony start times, how to navigate difficult family, etc. She even takes the time to get to know what YOU want as a couple, even individuals. Her pre-wedding questionnaire leaves no guess work for herself or you as a couple. Down to each and every single photo you could want, or what you may NOT want- which is equally important.
    Do not fear if you are that awkward human that does not photograph well, Janae is a ninja, and puts you and your spouse in just the right position, producing genuine moments, not just posed shots! Every laugh, kiss, and tear was pure reaction to a moment she had us falling into!
    We went with her package that included a second photographer DO IT. Those candid moments are just as important as the posed photos, having two sets of eyes makes it that much more likely they will get captured! You will not even know they were there. Opting to forego a videographer made photography that much more important to us, we wanted to be sure to have every moment captured. Her second shooter was a great fit for our crown as well.
    We also opted for her photobooth add in through Little Guy Photobooth DO IT- those photos were hilarious as well! We have laughed so much looking through the photos and boomerangs, everyone loves to let loose in those tings. Oh also the gallery of those photos was in my email the day after my wedding guys, that is more than I could ever ask for!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey A. · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautifully captured

After looking at so many photographers to choose for our wedding, stumbling across Janae was what I had been searching for. I was immediately in love with what I was seeing. Her photos seemed so real and genuine. I liked the vibe of her photos and the candid shots that looked breathtaking. Upon sending an inquiry to her, we shortly received a reply and set up a facetime meeting. She sent over her wedding package offers and they were within range of our expectations and the date was available. Booking her was easy and all done online. We leaned on her for a choice of location for our engagement shoot. She found a stunning location in Palm Springs with the windmills that was perfect. Working with her was very easy as she is very nice and personable. We received our online gallery of the engagement shoot in just a few short weeks. We were impressed. We were/are both awkward in front of a camera but she was able to capture us being us. About a week out from the wedding, we received a timeline from Janae for the day off and what moments we wanted captured. The day of, Janae and her second photographer were there ready to work and on time. She had fun ideas for shots she wanted to take and had the whole wedding party in action! She moved through the whole ceremony and reception, clicking away and I never even noticed (very impressive). She had beautiful ideas for just the bride and groom photos and kept on schedule so we didn’t miss anything. And then it was over and I realized how fast it went by and how many moments I felt I missed or wish I could have lived longer. Then in just 2 days later, we received our sneak peak gallery! The images were beautiful and more perfect than I could have imagined. Just over a month after the wedding we received our full online gallery. I am beyond amazed with what we received. I cried real tears going though it all, she captured all those moments beautifully, and now they are forever preserved in time. We were so lucky to have been able to work with Janae and her talent for our big day and recommend other choose her as well.

Sent on 12/07/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Janae Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2650.00
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Janae Marie Photography 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 445 West Foothill Blvd. Suite 108 Claremont, CA Upland, California, 91786 See on map
    909-787-1767 (Phone number)
    Available by appointment. Emails, texts, and phone calls preferred.
    Location of (Janae Marie Photography)