Janae Marie Photography

445 West Foothill Blvd. Suite 108 Claremont, CA, Upland, CA 91786 Map · Phone number · Visit website
3% Discount
Most Popular Price $2,650
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Janae Marie Photography

Hey! I am Janae owner and photographer of Janae Marie Photography and I love Weddings and Elopements! With a more documentary style of photography, there is no moment to small to or too big. My strengths in knowing how to control what can sometimes become a chaotic day and still capture the perfect and imperfect moments is what sets me apart from others. You want to be able to have confidence and trust in the one who will capture your wedding day as these moments will live on forever in your photographs.

Being your wedding photographer is my main purpose, but, I end up taking on roles during the day to make sure your day goes perfectly as possible. None of these things a typical photographer will do, but I am more than that.I want to build a relationship and cherish the moments with you!

Follow Janae Marie Photography on

Janae Marie Photography 6
Janae Marie Photography 7
  • W

Whitney · Married on 01/02/2019

Book her as your wedding photographer now!!!

Janae is perfect! Looking for a wedding photographer is intimidating but I talked to her at a wedding show and found that she was exactly what I had wanted in a photographer! Her pictures are gorgeous, they're not typical cliché wedding pictures, and they show the couple's personality perfectly. I had my engagement pictures 9 months ago and I still look at them in awe. At my wedding, she didn't waste any time getting pictures done and getting the family ones done quickly. She was my own little cheerleader, made me feel hot, and captured me and my husband perfectly. She listened tow hat I thought was important and did more than I could have ever imagined. Booking Janae was the best wedding purchase I made, and I plan on using her in the future. DEFINITELY recommend Janae! She's the best!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Janae Marie Photography 16
    Janae Marie Photography 17
    Janae Marie Photography 18
    Janae Marie Photography 19

Ana Acaylar-Morris · Married on 12/01/2018

Best photographer ever!

Janae is so wonderful to work with. My husband and I booked her for our engagement, wedding and "after bridals." We decided to book her because of her style and passion for photography. Janae encouraged us to choose a location that really meant something to us. I feel like my husband and I were able to get amazing, genuine moments because we were in Joshua Tree; a place that we loved and wanted to share that with our loved ones. Ian and I have never had professional photographs taken before and she made us feel comfortable and relaxed. Our photographs are availavlble in a user friendly gallery that made it really easy to share our photographs with family and friends. She was very professional yet relatable and personable. She's a great communicator and more than willing to work with you to make sure it's exactly what you want. She is more than willing to travel; actually encourages it. You can really see the passion for her work through the joy create for her clients. Janae is an amazing person and photographer. We will definitely be working with her again!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Janae Marie Photography 28

Janae Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Janae Marie Photography 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 445 West Foothill Blvd. Suite 108 Claremont, CA Upland, California, 91786 See on map
    909-787-1767 (Phone number)
    Available by appointment. Emails, texts, and phone calls preferred.