Janae Marie Photography

445 West Foothill Blvd. Suite 108 Claremont, CA, Upland, CA 91786 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,650
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Janae Marie Photography

Hey! I am Janae owner and photographer of Janae Marie Photography and I love Weddings and Elopements! With a more documentary style of photography, there is no moment to small to or too big. My strengths in knowing how to control what can sometimes become a chaotic day and still capture the perfect and imperfect moments is what sets me apart from others. You want to be able to have confidence and trust in the one who will capture your wedding day as these moments will live on forever in your photographs.

Being your wedding photographer is my main purpose, but, I end up taking on roles during the day to make sure your day goes perfectly as possible. None of these things a typical photographer will do, but I am more than that.I want to build a relationship and cherish the moments with you!

Follow Janae Marie Photography on

8 Reviews for Janae Marie Photography

• Audrey

Audrey Alarcon · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautifully captured

After looking at so many photographers to choose for our wedding, stumbling across Janae was what I had been searching for. I was immediately in love with what I was seeing. Her photos seemed so real and genuine. I liked the vibe of her photos and the candid shots that looked breathtaking. Upon sending an inquiry to her, we shortly received a reply and set up a facetime meeting. She sent over her wedding package offers and they were within range of our expectations and the date was available. Booking her was easy and all done online. We leaned on her for a choice of location for our engagement shoot. She found a stunning location in Palm Springs with the windmills that was perfect. Working with her was very easy as she is very nice and personable. We received our online gallery of the engagement shoot in just a few short weeks. We were impressed. We were/are both awkward in front of a camera but she was able to capture us being us. About a week out from the wedding, we received a timeline from Janae for the day off and what moments we wanted captured. The day of, Janae and her second photographer were there ready to work and on time. She had fun ideas for shots she wanted to take and had the whole wedding party in action! She moved through the whole ceremony and reception, clicking away and I never even noticed (very impressive). She had beautiful ideas for just the bride and groom photos and kept on schedule so we didn’t miss anything. And then it was over and I realized how fast it went by and how many moments I felt I missed or wish I could have lived longer. Then in just 2 days later, we received our sneak peak gallery! The images were beautiful and more perfect than I could have imagined. Just over a month after the wedding we received our full online gallery. I am beyond amazed with what we received. I cried real tears going though it all, she captured all those moments beautifully, and now they are forever preserved in time. We were so lucky to have been able to work with Janae and her talent for our big day and recommend other choose her as well.

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie Abeyta · Married on 10/12/2019

Your love story as photographic art - Janae is GENIUS

I have to add to my previous review now that the wedding has passed and my feet are back on the ground, although there is no possible way I could do justice to the amazing quality of work, professionalism, creativity, and also camaraderie that Janae offers. Her photos are mind-blowing - every shoot she does lately my jaw drops, this girl is on fire! And when it came to our wedding, not only did she pull through with the things you'd expect, but she also had a detailed pre-wedding survey to make sure she was prepared and wouldn't miss a single detail or shot day of, and she spent ungodly amounts of time working with me to fine-tune my day of timeline (TOTALLY not her job, but she helped anyway with expert experience and knowledge). Furthermore, when you book additional services with her (e.g. photobooth, videography, etc.) you should rest assured she is se-lec-tive, and doesn't associate with any but the best. The second photographer she enlisted for our wedding day was on-point and a great support to her. Also - random side note - these two were *ninjas*, we barely noticed their presence other than for the staged shots. When we got our gallery we literally turned to each other at certain candids and asked "did you know they were there? I don't even remember seeing them!" An important final note - Janae is an amazing person, she's funny, she's kind, she's thoughtful, dedicated, calming, and has a great laugh. You'll love having her at your wedding and event not just for her quality of work, but for what she adds to the experience. Hands down can't sing her praise enough, can't wait to book her for anniversary and maternity shoots in the future (fingers crossed!) and have made strong recommendations to all my girls to do the same!

-------------

I recently had my engagement session with Janae. She was very accommodating with my fiance's & my busy schedules, and found the perfect time of year and day to do our Joshua Tree shoot. When we got there, my fiance and I were totally lost on what to do and how to act. Like a boss, Janae stepped up and gave us a pep talk encouraging us to relax, be ourselves, and pretend she wasn't there. We still weren't naturals despite her encouragement, but she didn't hesitate to step in and give direction when needed, still laughing and joking with us all the while. Then when I saw the photos - OMG words can't explain. It's like she saw straight into our souls and was able to tell our whole love story. I can see in the photos all the challenges we've overcome, all the triumphs, all the soft moments, and also all our hope and excitement for our forever future. If you're looking for someone who can take photos that are true to you, artful, glamorous, awe-inspiring, breath-taking, and 110% professional and technically exquisite photos - you've found your girl. If the engagement shoot was this mind-blowing I can't wait to see the magic she creates at our wedding!!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Janae Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2650.00
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Janae Marie Photography 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 445 West Foothill Blvd. Suite 108 Claremont, CA Upland, California, 91786 See on map
    909-787-1767 (Phone number)
    Available by appointment. Emails, texts, and phone calls preferred.
    Location of (Janae Marie Photography)