noteworthyweddings.com, Los Angeles, CA 90012 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,600
  • Photos & Videos 44
  • Real Weddings 2

About NOTEWORTHY WEDDINGS

We are a team of professional life capturers, cinematographers, and romantic storytellers, that understand how important it is to honestly retell one of your life's biggest milestones. We specialize in wedding photography videography and we believe in a candid and unobtrusive approach towards documenting your special day.

Each and every couple is unique, and it's our mission to tell your love story in the most compelling way possible. We take this mindset with us from the moment we meet you to the moment we deliver your finished film. Your wedding is a day you'll always remember, and we hope to be there with you to capture the laughter, the tears, and the promises that will last a lifetime.

Noteworthy Weddings promises to capture the sights, sounds, and emotions of your wedding day in a handcrafted, expertly edited and customized video of feature-film distinction that you and your loved ones could watch over and over again like it was their favorite feel-good romance flick.

Our team is made up of highly talented photographers / filmmakers with a passion for storytelling. We treat every wedding like a cinematic work of art by storyboarding creative ideas, and bringing in high-definition cameras and state-of-the-art gear. We are equipped with some of Hollywood's most beloved technology to create a visually stunning memory of your wedding.

Although we are based in Los Angeles, we will traverse the far reaches of the world to capture your momentous occasion.

We would love to meet with you and hear about your unique journey together that has lead you to this point. With that prelude, we will strive to tailor your wedding story that will highlight that special spark between the two of you.

Please contact us at noteworthyweddings@gmail.com.

Follow NOTEWORTHY WEDDINGS on

NOTEWORTHY WEDDINGS 5
NOTEWORTHY WEDDINGS 6
  • Eilly

Eilly · Married on 12/02/2017

I don't even know where to begin...Nelson and his team are absolutely incredible. I first met Nelson at a friend's wedding last Fall. Being in the bridal party, I got to spend a lot of time with him. I was newly engaged and knew right then and there that I wanted to work with his team for our wedding. I literally messaged him two days after the wedding. He and his team are not only incredibly talented, but they are really really great people. They have a fun and relaxed demeanor and make you feel so comfortable on a day that can be filled with stressful variables. Something that is evident the moment you meet Nelson is that he really cares about each couple he works with. This is his passion project. It's not something he does just to make a living. He really becomes invested in knowing you and your significant other. When it comes to the actual photos, he doesn't operate on a shot list, which I loved (he is however open to suggestions!). He does a great job of capturing the special moments. From the engagement photos to the wedding, working with him was an absolute pleasure. His team being hilarious and so nice is an added bonus! For videography, I have not seen our video yet, but i CANNOT wait. I've seen the video he did for my friends and it was easily the best I've ever seen (and i watch a lot of wedding videos). His attention to detail, and again capturing the special moments, is really unparalleled. I would recommend him and his team to any of my friends getting married- selfishly so I can work with him again and because I know how incredible he is. THANK YOU NOTEWORTHY WEDDINGS!!

NOTEWORTHY WEDDINGS 7
    NOTEWORTHY WEDDINGS 8
    NOTEWORTHY WEDDINGS 9
    NOTEWORTHY WEDDINGS 10
    NOTEWORTHY WEDDINGS 11
    NOTEWORTHY WEDDINGS 12

Priscilla · Married on 09/27/2015

Ive never felt so comfortable when nelson was filming me and my entire wedding. Nelson was on time, very nice and easy to work with. I would recommend Nelson to anyone for his great work of capturing the best and most beautiful videos of my wedding. I loved all of Nelsons work. I am very grateful to have someone as talented as Nelson to be apart of my special day. I could have never asked for a better person to capture my wedding.

Kimberly · Married on 09/26/2015

Going through the numerous videography sites, the work at Noteworthy immediately stood out. I loved the style of their editing so I reached out. Nelson responded very quickly and was great to speak to! He was VERY accommodating to my needs, and I couldn't be more thankful! His team for the day was Brit and David and they were both wonderful! They were really personable and I could tell were really working hard to make sure they got great shots! Several others, including wedding party and guests, mentioned to me that they noticed them all over, really capturing the day! I My now husband who wasn't even 100% sold on videography loved the team and is now excited that we had it for our day! I am so excited to see the final work!

Award

NOTEWORTHY WEDDINGS FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

Real Weddings