Long Beach, CA 90803 Map · Phone number

About nathanjaffan photography

Hi there, I'm Nathan: an Australian-native, So-Cal living wedding photographer who loves telling couples' love stories through photographs.

Put simply, I don't just want to take your photos, I want to get to know you. And just like any successful relationship, making sure we have a great rapport and you feel comfortable is my number one goal. You can ask me questions about Australia and I'll ask you to explain how American football works. Or you can make fun of my accent and I'll make fun of yours. You see, my only job is to capture images in which you are your most natural, relaxed self and that you'll want to keep for a lifetime. By the end of your event we'll laugh and hug and probably get immediate nostalgia looking at the camera's LCD together. But in addition to all the good times, I hope to have formed a friendship that will last as long as the memories we create on your day.

Everything starts with hello. I can't wait to meet you and get to know your story.

Let's start something great.

Nathan

nathanjaffan photography 7
  • Heidi

Heidi Wharton · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding photographer

I found Nathan on the vendor list at our gorgeous venue in Laguna Beach! The second I talked to him in the phone I knew this was a great match! He was extremely responsive, prepared and thorough from the beginning all the way to the end! Our wedding photos are breathtaking and he captured every beautiful moment! My guests lived working with him as well! He kind, patient, professional and extremely talented!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    nathanjaffan photography 8
    nathanjaffan photography 9

Kim Blackwell · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfectionist

Nathan is a perfectionist. Everything he does from the way he carries himself to the work he presents to the product he produces is top notch. He is very responsive, and he was well prepared for our big day. I am the kind of person who is “on top of it” and I felt like Nathan was right there with me. I would highly recommend Nathan Jaffan.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Jasmine · Married on 06/16/2018

Please take the time to read this review. If I could give Nathan 11/10 stars, I would. My wife and I found him by chance at a wedding expo in Orange County, CA. We won his services for a free engagement shoot, and he won us over. After that photography session, we immediately knew that we had to have him for our wedding. We had interviewed a few other photographers, but nobody even compared to his positive attitude, artistic ability, and a stern “take charge” attitude, which we appreciated on our busy and hectic wedding day. We loved how kind and personal he was, and how he listened to our wants and wishes. Also, when my parents passed away before the wedding, he took the time to call and send a card. We were very touched. He even sent us wine and movie tickets a week before the wedding to relax! I would absolutely recommend him to everyone and anyone.

But down to business, he was very responsive to emails and phone calls. But we loved that he was willing to come to us to meet in person. We were very busy, so it helped that he met us locally to plan out all the details. Come our wedding day, all his planning payed off. We did not have a single photography issue on our wedding day, which was amazing. He worked well with gathering our family, friends, and bridal party for all the photos we wanted. He also synced perfectly with our Videographer, DJ, etc. Most importantly, our images turned out beautifully. We couldn’t be happier with how elegant, crisp, and high quality our photos turned out. In our opinion, the photographer is one of the most important elements of a wedding to forever capture those special moments, and Nathan did that for us. He went above and beyond, and we couldn’t be happier. We have been married for 3 months and are already contacting him to plan our maternity photos. Please do yourself a favor and hire Nathan Jaffan to photograph your special day. You will be glad you did!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    nathanjaffan photography 15
    nathanjaffan photography 16

nathanjaffan photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video

• The Casitas Estate
    The Casitas Estate Mansion Weddings

We loved having the opportunity to work with Nathan Jaffan at a wedding held here at The Casitas --his images are bright and beautiful but also creative and fun -- he has a great eye and captures many amazing moments throughout the wedding. We also love that our LA based wedding couples can easily meet with him down in their area, do engagement shots, and then have Nathan up here in San Luis Obispo and the central coast capturing your destination wedding. We love Nathan and look forward to his return to the Casitas. We encourage you to check out his images and website. He's super friendly and generous to work with, which is another wonderful reason to reach out to Nathan!

• Long Beach, 90803 See on map