nathanjaffan photography

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,100 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,100 Most Popular Price

Hi there, I'm Nathan: an Australian-native, So-Cal living wedding photographer who loves telling couples' love stories through photographs.

Put simply, I don't just want to take your photos, I want to get to know you. And just like any successful relationship, making sure we have a great rapport and you feel comfortable is my number one goal. You can ask me questions about Australia and I'll ask you to explain how American football works. Or you can make fun of my accent and I'll make fun of yours. You see, my only job is to capture images in which you are your most natural, relaxed self and that you'll want to keep for a lifetime. By the end of your event we'll laugh and hug and probably get immediate nostalgia looking at the camera's LCD together. But in addition to all the good times, I hope to have formed a friendship that will last as long as the memories we create on your day.

Everything starts with hello. I can't wait to meet you and get to know your story.

Let's start something great.

Nathan

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,100

Multi. Locations
Albums
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Digna Married on 09/24/2022

Professional and compassionate

Nathan captured my parents’ 50th anniversary recently. His work was recommended by my cousin who frequently contracts with Nathan to photograph her growing family. I have hired many other photographers in the past but none with as much interest as Nathan. In the months leading up to the anniversary, Nathan was emailing and texting me in preparation. He asked lots of question to assure that he’d produce what I wanted. He was also concerned with being respectful of the rules imposed by our church. On the day of the event, he carried a list of all I asked for so that he was sure to meet all my requests. Nathan arrived on time and took queues from the priest during the ceremony. Guests were impressed with how personable Nathan was. He was excellent with getting the children in our family to pose. My main concern for the event was the well-being of my elderly parents, especially my frail father. Nathan was extremely gentle, patient, and compassionate. He modified his plans depending on how my dad was doing. If dad was not able to meet a certain idea Nathan and I had developed, Nathan would think of something else or figure out another way to do things. He was very caring and careful of my parents and their needs. I was truly impressed at how well he worked with all ages and with how he managed photographing my parents around my father’s needs/limitations. Sadly, soon after the anniversary, my father died unexpectedly. Luckily, I have these beautiful pictures to remind me of the wonderful celebration and, more importantly, of how happy my parents were that day. Nathan captured all the feelings. You will not regret hiring Nathan for your event. I highly recommend his work and will definitely work with him again in the future. Thank you Nathan for capturing such a special event in such a beautiful way for my family.
    Caitlin B. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful photography and is wonderful to work with!

We absolutely loved working with Nathan! He has exceptional attention to detail and was extremely communicative throughout the planning process and day-of. Most of all my husband and I appreciated Nathan’s sense of humor and calm demeanor day of the event. He was super professional and on top of getting every shot, but also made it fun and was great with guests. We also appreciated his collaborative approach to putting the album together and thoughtfulness about every detail. Overall, fantastic experience and would strongly recommend him!!
    Robert J. Married on 07/08/2022

Extremely Pleased Clients

Nathan came highly recommended by our wedding venue, but we knew we had a winner after interviewing him and reviewing his online portfolio. Nathan has a way of naturally making us feel relaxed, getting us to laugh, and captures our intimate moments perfectly. On top of that, his base fee covered our entire wedding day timeline (no surprise fees on the day-of) and his editing is top-notch. Our "golden hour" shots on the beach were majestic (we'll never understand how he eliminated all the people walking past us on the beach that day).

We'd highly recommend Nathan to all our friends/family and would love to work with him again for our future family portraits!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Casitas Estate The Casitas Estate Mansion Weddings

We loved having the opportunity to work with Nathan Jaffan at a wedding held here at The Casitas --his images are bright and beautiful but also creative and fun -- he has a great eye and captures many amazing moments throughout the wedding. We also love that our LA based wedding couples can easily meet with him down in their area, do engagement shots, and then have Nathan up here in San Luis Obispo and the central coast capturing your destination wedding. We love Nathan and look forward to his return to the Casitas. We encourage you to check out his images and website. He's super friendly and generous to work with, which is another wonderful reason to reach out to Nathan!

Long Beach, 90803
Location of (nathanjaffan photography)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding