Jammin' Express

Weston, FL View map

• Jen
    Jen B. Married on 03/07/2020

Thank you DJ Ryan!

We hired Jammin Express for our wedding on the recommendation of several people and were very pleased with our decision!

Leading up to the wedding, Jason was great helping us out with any questions related to the package we selected, which included uplighting. We worked with DJ Ryan, who was awesome! He has a lot of experience and a great presence, which made us feel so comfortable going in. He also suggested some compromises for the formal dances when we were concerned about them being too long. When we had our "pre-wedding meeting," he also brought along one of their uplights so we could test it out and determine exactly which color we wanted. The packages were very reasonably priced and Jason was very responsive via email when we had questions.

Ryan did a great job on the day of as both MC and DJ and our uplighting looked great! We would recommend them to anyone!
  • Kayla
    Kayla L. Married on 02/22/2020

Stop what youre doing and book dj lance asap!

Every guest was THRILLED with Lance. We got sooo many compliments and the dance floor was full all night! He was the perfect balance of classy, but fun. Every time I was on the dance floor, he was reading my face. I even gave a wink or nod at him during times like the father/daughter dance when I wanted to signal to him I was ready for a song change or guests to be invited to the dance floor.. He tactfully and covertly read my face and did exactly what needed to be done! I am so beyond impressed with Lance's DJ and MC skills at my wedding. He truly set the tone for what was the best day of my life.

Additionally, the saxophonist was phenomenal. He harmonized with nearly every song and tastefully walked around the room, playing sax around the tables during dinner. It was such a beautiful touch to my wedding. That specific sax player was extremely talented and professional. Definitely worth every penny!
    Daneen Married on 04/06/2019

Mr. & Mrs. Hammett

If you are planning an event, I definitely recommend Jammin Express Entertainment. I recently hired them to do my wedding and they were fantastic. From start to finish this team helped us along the way. No need to look any further, these guys can take care of all your entertainment needs. Thank you all again for making our wedding a great event!

Weston
Location of (Jammin' Express)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding