Jamie Oconnell Events

$1,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Jamie Oconnell Events

Wedding & Event Coordination

Jamie OConnell Events is here to help you relax and savor the moments of your dream wedding day.

We realize that every bride has her own distinct styles and ideas of what her wedding day will be, therefore each package is custom designed with the bride in mind.

We offer wedding day management packages as well as partial and full service planning. So, whether you have handled all the big details and need help with making sure your day runs smoothly, or you just got engaged and don't know where to start, Jamie OConnell Events can create a perfect package just for you.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Orlando

Follow Jamie Oconnell Events on

5 Reviews for Jamie Oconnell Events

Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Jamie is the consumate professional. Her superior skill allowed my husband and I to relax and enjoy our daughter's wedding as if we were guests.

Profile Picture melissa, 11/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Just like most women, I dreamed about my "Big Day" ever since I was a little girl. Between trying to go back to school, working a full time job serving tables, and running my own photography business, I had almost no time for wedding planning. I had so many specific ideas and some things I had no clue how I wanted it to go. Not only did Jamie help me find the things I knew I wanted, she was able to fill the holes in my vision perfectly. I could not have gotten through the planning process without her, and her day of coordination was flawless! Jamie was always there when I needed her, and she helped with so many things, and so many vendors, and all from the other side of the country, three time zones away! If you're looking an amazing Wedding Planner who is incredibly talented, efficient, trustworthy, and dedicated, Jamie O'Connell is your girl!

Profile Picture Bernadette , 10/28/13, 1 Review

Elopement
Number of Planners
1 AWARD

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Only trust the best with your event. Trust Jamie O Connel Events.

Events

Debary, FL 32713   See On Map
386-383-4845 (phone)
Jamie Oconnell Events is a wedding planner from Debary, FL servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Orlando, Daytona Beach, and Central Florida. Jamie Oconnell Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Central Florida wedding industry since 2015 specializing in wedding coordination.