Sanibel, fl, Fort Myers, FL 33957 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Jamie Lee Photography

Jamie Lee Photography is a wedding photography company catering to Sanibel Island and surrounding areas. Owners Jamie and Bryan specialize in emotional yet artistic wedding photography. Since 2007, they have provided couples with beautiful images of their wedding day, capturing all of the details in order to tell the whole story of your special occasion. This husband and wife team is available to serve couples throughout the greater southwest Florida region and beyond.

When working with Jamie and Bryan, they will make sure to capture all of the special moments of your wedding day. They shoot using a combination of photojournalism and artistic photography. In the end, you will receive incredible images for you to look back on for years to come. They offer personalized packages that are customized to your needs and budget. All of their packages include digital files. They also offer discounted packages for weekday weddings, as those will include fewer hours of coverage.

Follow Jamie Lee Photography on

• Videos 1

47 Reviews for Jamie Lee Photography

Amani Kassisieh · Married on 03/09/2019

Incredible!!

Jamie was incredible! She came prepared for everything! She got all the combinations we wanted for family/bridal party pictures.
    My husband and I both HATE taking pictures, but she made us feel comfortable and even recommended some spots for us to go. The pictures turned out better than we could've imagined. EVERYONE should book with Jamie-- she really knows her stuff!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Nicole · Married on 01/19/2019

Breath taking photos

I can't give Jamie enough praise, Her work is simply beautiful. We hired Jamie to do our wedding photos and she also did our engagement session. My husband and myself were blown away by how perfect an absolutely amazing our engagement photos turned out. We have never been professionally photographed before and she made it so easy and so relaxing. She worked with us and told us how to pose. It was such a fun day. We are over the moon with Jamie Lee photography. We are anxiously waiting to see our wedding photos because we know for a fact that they will be beautiful.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Heather Haywood · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding Photographer

Jaimee and her husband were awesome!!! They showed up early to get all the photos captured of my husband, best man, dad and usher as they were getting ready and was able to be capture the photos of me getting ready for my big day along with my mom, sister, and mother in law. They did a great job and all of my photos were amazing! They are very good at what they do and come up with the best poses.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Jamie Lee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• Salon International
    Salon International Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have seen this photographers work awesome work and I have others rave about the pictures I would definitely recommend this photographer

• Fidelis Films
    Fidelis Films Wedding Videographers

The first time we worked with Jamie we were blown away by her professionalism and creativity. She was fun, kind and was easy to get along with! Both of us could work seamlessly together to not get in each other's shots. When we saw the finished photos-they were absolutely beautiful! The lighting and colors really captured the beauty of the couple and venue. Most importantly, her photos really represent the personalities of the bride and groom! Jamie Lee is a must have for your wedding!

• Simple Elegant Weddings
    Simple Elegant Weddings Wedding Planners

I have never seen a image produced by Jamie Lee that was not breath taking. Great asset to our Southwest Florida Wedding community.

• Sanibel, fl Fort Myers, FL, 33957 See on map