Jamie Lee Photography Reviews

46 | Fort Myers, FL

46 Reviews for Jamie Lee Photography

Amani Kassisieh · Married on 03/09/2019

Incredible!!

Jamie was incredible! She came prepared for everything! She got all the combinations we wanted for family/bridal party pictures.
    My husband and I both HATE taking pictures, but she made us feel comfortable and even recommended some spots for us to go. The pictures turned out better than we could've imagined. EVERYONE should book with Jamie-- she really knows her stuff!

Nicole · Married on 01/19/2019

Breath taking photos

I can't give Jamie enough praise, Her work is simply beautiful. We hired Jamie to do our wedding photos and she also did our engagement session. My husband and myself were blown away by how perfect an absolutely amazing our engagement photos turned out. We have never been professionally photographed before and she made it so easy and so relaxing. She worked with us and told us how to pose. It was such a fun day. We are over the moon with Jamie Lee photography. We are anxiously waiting to see our wedding photos because we know for a fact that they will be beautiful.

Alanna · Married on 12/02/2017

I honestly cannot say enough nice things about Jamie Lee. She is absolutely amazing! We chose her to photograph our wedding at The Strand in Naples after seeing some of her work/albums at the venue. We knew right away we wanted her to be our photographer. Jamie Lee and her husband were amazing the day of the wedding- they kept us on track the entire day and made sure we got the photos we requested AND much much more!! They were both very professional, helpful, and so easy to work with. Jamie Lee was extremely flexible and always went above and beyond to get the photos we wanted. We have not received our wedding photographs yet (the wedding was only two weeks ago and it will obviously be a bit before we get the final photos); however, she did our engagement photos also which turned out exactly how we wanted- they were perfect!! I was even able to order my save-the-date magnets through Jamie Lee. We cannot wait to get our wedding photos and highly recommend her if you are looking for a photographer for any special event. Thank you so much for capturing our big day, Jamie Lee!!!

Helen · Married on 11/25/2016

Thank you Jamie for shooting our engagement and wedding! We were so impressed by your professionalism, responsiveness, and quality of your work! Our photos came out beautifully and the special moments you captured we will cherish forever. You made us feel comfortable and will definitely recommend you to future brides!

rachel · Married on 03/28/2015

Jamie did an exellent job as our wedding day photographer. She even took the time to meet with me at the ceremony site prior to the wedding to find the best shots and lighting for our ceremony. She not only took the time to review the photos that we wanted for our wedding, but was flexible enough during the shoot to add a couple requested by my family. I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for a professional and knowledgeable photographer.

Nancy · Married on 03/07/2015

So happy that Jamie was available to photograph our wedding day. She was professional, kind, and very easy to work with. Our wedding photos are absolutely beautiful! We truly love them!

Cassandra · Married on 12/13/2014

I grew up in Southwest Florida and Jamie Lee Photography has quite a reputation there. When I called Jamie and she said my wedding date was available, I was beyond excited! I knew I had booked the best photographer available!

Jamie's photos exceeded all of my expectations. The moments she was able to capture are what I will cherish forever. She allowed us to have photos that perfectly represented our magical day.

I can confidently say anyone who hires Jamie Lee Photography will not be disappointed!!

Casey · Married on 07/25/2014

Jamie's photos are fantastic. She really captures exactly how you are feeling that day and gets every picture you want, and even pictures you don't think of! She is awesome! I will treasure my wedding photos forever and will always look back on them and remember how perfect that day was! Thanks Jamie!

Cindy · Married on 07/25/2014

Jamie was so sweet and flexible with us. Casey (the bride) was running late at the hair salon, and Jamie was creative with taking other photo's...and even walked down to the salon to take photo's there!!! We loved her!!! She was sensitive to OUR needs and took AMAZING photos! She is precious!

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 05/11/2013

I knew from the moment I got engaged that I wanted Jamie Lee as my photographer. She had done a couple of my friends weddings and I just knew I needed her there for my special day.

Jamie has such a great quality that I think all photographers need. She captures the most beautiful candid moments, without even knowing at the time that she is there. She has a very natural feel and it makes you feel so comfortable while you are taking your pictures that you will have and cherish for the rest of you life.

I have no regrets of booking Jamie Lee for my wedding day. If I could go back and do it all again, I would still pick Jamie Lee as my first vendor.

Thank you so much for all that you have done Jamie, I truly love my pictures and can not thank you enough!! God Bless!

rachel · Married on 05/03/2013

I was recently married in Naples FL where I had my destination wedding. planning a wedding from 2000 miles away can be very nerve wrecking! When I saw Jamie's blog I knew I had to have her shoot our wedding!! She is without a doubt the BEST photographer I have ever seen!!! Not only is she adorable and super easy to work with her work is just amazing and it speaks for its self!! She also shot our engagement photos last October and people continue to say I have the most amazing photos they have ever seen!!... I you are looking for a photographer, look no further it does NOT get better than Jamie! We just LOVED her & she is worth EVERY penny!!! At the end of the day all you have are your photos, if you use Jamie you will NOT be dissapointed!!!!

Erin · Married on 04/11/2013

Jamie was awesome! As a wedding photographer myself, I was highly choosy and literally looked at hundreds of photographer's websites but her work really stood head and shoulders above the rest. We were so thankful that we found her and that she was able to shoot our 10th anniversary vow renewal and portrait session!!

Natalie · Married on 03/16/2013

Jamie was amazing and did a fantastic job photographing my wedding. Great sense of humor, all smiles and really enjoyed what she was doing. I got a sneak peek at my photos and cant wait to see them all! Great Photographer

Lindsey · Married on 03/03/2012

Jamie and her team are absolutely amazing! Not only did my wedding/engagement photos turn out fabulous but her and her team are so flexible and easy going, you don't even realize they are around capturing all the photos you've been dreaming of! The photobooth was a blast for our guests and the gentlemen running the booth was so helpful and fun for our guests. We couldn't be more satisfied! Jamie Lee is a photography genius! :)

Danielle · Married on 11/19/2011

Jamie is a very talented photographer! We have so many beautiful pictures to choose from, we don't know where to begin! We love the fact that we have the "rights" to all of our photos! The photo booth was such a hit with our guests as well...people are still talking about it!

Megan · Married on 11/11/2011

Jamie has been excellent. The investment cost versus return is outstanding! What you see is what you get when you log onto her website; no upcharges for photo retouching, no hidden fees. Plus, she takes outstanding photos, and truly has an "eye" for images. Jamie and her husband took care of my engagement and wedding photos and both times were patient, clear in thier directions, and professional. On-time and willing to do just a little bit more to get a great photo. As someone who deals with images and photography on a daily basis professionally, my standards are pretty high for trusting someone to take my personal photos and Jamie Lee Photography surpassed them all with flying colors! If you want truly memorable, outstanding photos; go with Jamie Lee Photography.

Chelsea · Married on 10/28/2011

Have seen a couple sneak peaks and they are fantastic!

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2011

Jamie took our photographs this past weekend and she and Bryan were nothing but relaxed, professional, accomodating, and great to work with. We had a very small wedding and Jamie found great, creative ways to take different types of photos. She worked with me to put a timeline together that actually helped me organize the rest of my vendors! I would highly recommend using Jamie, especially for out of town brides. I had no worries when it came to the photographer on the day of the wedding!

Cassie · Married on 09/23/2011

My photos came out beautiful, and would use her for my next big event.

Melissa · Married on 09/10/2011

I would absolutely recommend Jamie. She was sweet, professional, very responsive, and our photos turned out beautifully. We had a small beach wedding in September, and Jamie visited the site ahead of time to plan out shots and I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day.
    She and her husband were able to capture every little moment from so many angles - and I feel like I almost never knew they were there! My bridal party looks beautiful, and these are the best photos I've ever had of myself. Hiring Jamie was one of the best decisions I made for the wedding, and I just hope I can find an excuse to hire her again someday.

Kristin · Married on 09/04/2011

Jamie lee and her husband were wonderful vendors from our first sit down to our engagement session, constant updates, wedding day and post wedding day. Our engagement session was flooded, Jamie and her husband drove from estero to downtown Naples and provided us with a wonderful evening of photos and memories. Once our engagement photos were out we could not stop looking at them. Our friends and family said the same thing! Our wedding day photos came out just as beautiful thanks to Jamie and her husband. We barely ever saw them but somehow they captured every moment beautifully! I have recommended Jamie lee to friends and I will continue to. She will treat your engagement session and wedding day as if it were her own. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. We can't wait to have a family and to give them a call again to capture more memories!

• LRW0226

Layne · Married on 02/26/2011

Right after we were engaged, I went to a bridal expo with a friend and brought back a bag full of advertisements from various vendors. My husband picked up Jamie's promotional material and said we should call her. We picked Jamie Lee Photography because her work speaks for itself, and we were so impressed with her coordination and organization. We've never been married and in your initial planning, it's nice for someone to ask you questions and help create a timeline. As planning progressed and I met up with all of our vendors, they all sang her praises. Jamie and Brian were professional, punctual, and a joy to be around. When we received our pictures, I was amazed at how she captured every moment from big to small (and beautifully, too!). I am so happy that we have the best images to remember our special day, and we have Jamie to thank for capturing all of them! One of the best decisions you could make is to have Jamie be your photographer.

Gina · Married on 12/31/2010

The pictures Jamie took are absolutely gorgeous! My husband and I have always hated getting our picture taken and we've never had a frame worthy picture. But through some kind of miracle Jamie was able to capture many, many beautiful pictures. Also, the photobooth was a huge success. The guests had a blast with it and the video is hilarious. It was so worth the extra money. I couldn't be more pleased with the overall outcome and I'm so happy I chose Jamie Lee Photography. We can not wait to have the album to show to all our friends and family.

Davina · Married on 11/27/2010

I have had a few friends get married recently & their photographers paled in comparison to Jamie in every area! the ones I was involved in, their photos couldn't touch jamie's!

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2010

Jamie was more than worth every penny! I have and will continue to recommend her.