Belleview, Belleview, FL 34420 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 3
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About JAM Media Services

We are passionate when it comes to weddings and we enjoy working closely with our couples to capture their special day. Weddings are very special to us and we understand that this is the start of the rest of your life with your partner. One day, you'd want to replay, reminisce, or share it to family and friends, and with the versatility of digital formatting, we can make it possible for you.

Follow JAM Media Services on

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

9 Reviews for JAM Media Services

S J · Married on 07/03/2020

One of the best decisions we made!

JAM Media Services went above and beyond from start to finish. They are talented, professional, responsive, organized, creative, thoughtful, patient, and the hardest working group of people you will find. JAM prepared a detailed questionnaire that helped me to organize the day and had so many thoughtful ideas to make our day extra special. Any time I reached out, they responded immediately. On our wedding day, they arrived right on time and provided coverage for the entire day. They provided us with our wedding highlights video just two weeks after our wedding. And it is truly the most beautiful video I have ever seen. They captured so many amazing moments I would have otherwise missed and the editing is flawless. We feel so lucky to have been able to work with JAM and highly recommend them; we would absolutely work with them again!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Kimi

Kimi H. · Married on 04/26/2020

Amazing team. 100% recommend.

I would 100% recommend Jam Media Services. You will not be disappointed with their work! The team was so kind and available to answer any questions before the wedding. They asked me about all the details prior to the wedding and were so organized throughout the planning process. My wedding plans were altered due to Covid-19 and they were so accommodating and understanding of the changes.

On the wedding day, they showed up early and ready to begin filming. They were a part of everything and made sure that all of our special getting ready moments were captured. They picked out the perfect first look spot and captured beautiful drone video of the property. We received the highlight video 2 weeks after our wedding and I cannot stop watching it. The moments picked for the highlight video show the getting ready process, adorable clips of our vows, our first look, bits of our ceremony, and our wedding party. The song they selected was so touching and I love it so much. The video captured the day perfectly and I’m so glad I have it for years to come.

Mary Ann, Alisher, Michelle, and Daniel: We cannot thank you enough! You captured our day beautifully!

Sent on 05/09/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

JAM Media Services Pricing

JAM Media Services Price Rates

JAM Media Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download

1 Real Wedding

• Belleview Belleview, Florida, 34420 See on map
    352-268-1551 (Phone number)
    Location of (JAM Media Services)