Belleview, Belleview, FL 34420 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 2
  • Pricing

About JAM Media Services

We are passionate when it comes to weddings and we enjoy working closely with our couples to capture their special day. Weddings are very special to us and we understand that this is the start of the rest of your life with your spouse. One day, you'd want to replay, reminisce, or share it to family and friends, and with the versatility of digital formatting, we can make it possible for you.

Follow JAM Media Services on

• Videos 2

4 Reviews for JAM Media Services

Jackie · Married on 03/09/2019

Exceeded our expectations

From beginning to end JAM media services exceeded our expectations. They asked many questions ahead of time to have all of our details in order and to make sure our day went as smoothly as possible. They communicated with our other vendors to make sure they were all on the same page and the day of our wedding they arrived early and professionally dressed. Shortly after our wedding they sent us the most beautiful highlight video I have ever seen! We got so many compliments about our highlight video and it brought everyone who watched it to tears. They captured every important part of our day and seamlessly put it together into a beautiful video with a lovely background song.
    Everything from start to finish couldn’t have went better and the end result has blown us away! I highly recommend JAM media services and I was so happy they were recommended to me to capture our wedding day!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Michelle · Married on 12/09/2017

A great experience and a great product!

They were professional, easy to work with and easy to talk to. The video I received was great and I will treasure it forever. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/11/2019

JAM Media Services Pricing

JAM Media Services Price Rates

JAM Media Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download