Belleview, Belleview, FL 34420 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 2
  • Pricing

About JAM Media Services

We are passionate when it comes to weddings and we enjoy working closely with our couples to capture their special day. Weddings are very special to us and we understand that this is the start of the rest of your life with your spouse. One day, you'd want to replay, reminisce, or share it to family and friends, and with the versatility of digital formatting, we can make it possible for you.

Follow JAM Media Services on

• Videos 2

3 Reviews for JAM Media Services

Michelle · Married on 12/09/2017

A great experience and a great product!

They were professional, easy to work with and easy to talk to. The video I received was great and I will treasure it forever. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Mary · Married on 04/17/2017

Overall great value 👍

I would definitely recommend JAM Media Services. They are very friendly and easy to work with. They did a fantastic job in my twins birthday party, we love how detailed the video from beginning to end. The quality of work that they do is outstanding! So, if you want a stress free event with a very affordable price, I'd highly recommend this Team.

Sent on 01/27/2019

JAM Media Services Pricing

JAM Media Services Price Rates

JAM Media Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download