Deltona, FL Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Innova Video Productions & Design

Professional Cinematographer based in Puerto Rico, New York, and Florida. Innova Video gives you the very best of there experience, artistic skill, and cinematographic vision to record the emotion and spontaneity of the most special day of your life.

With creativity, simple elegance, and an uncompromised commitment to quality, Innova Video produces wedding movies that are beautiful, dynamic, and filled with emotion.

The actual filming is done with constant sensitivity to image quality, framing, in a creative and artistic way. Our role is to have a fresh perspective, an eagle eye, and the greatest sensitivity to what is unfolding around us, so as to capture the laughs, joy, special moments of your wedding.

The editing is the most time-consuming part of our work. We combine the captured images into a flowing, unified, and dynamic presentation of your wedding.

Congratulations on your engagement! We look forward to working with you.

Tel Florida: (787) 560-4630

• Videos 3

22 Reviews for Innova Video Productions & Design

• Erica

Erica · Married on 04/11/2015

We wanted a wedding video that truly captured the spirit and magic of our wedding day and thanks to our videographer, Luis Asencio From Innova Video, I’m confident our wish came true. My husband and I first met Luis via Skype and we instantly meshed; he has a great sense of humor, professional, communicated effectively and gave us great ideas on how to make our day more fun as per his experience. It was extremely helpful that he’s fluent in English, so I didn’t have to translate to my husband. The day of Luis was punctual and had a great eye for great shots that belong in bridal magazines. Luis is not invasive yet experienced which makes him the perfect videographer. When I mentioned his name to my photographer and coordinator they were pleased to hear the good news which speaks largely of his work. Even my guests expressed how great and attentive he was. Can’t wait to see our wedding video which I’m sure we’ll love. Thank you Luis for a great experience on our wedding day. Sincerely, Erica & Adrian DeJesus - April 11, 2015

Sent on 05/05/2015

carmen · Married on 08/09/2014

Planning a destination wedding it's not an easy job. We are from Mass. & we were planning our wedding to be taking place on Cocoa beach, FL. Looking for a videographer to witness and capture our day was a little tough but when I looked into Innova video(Luis) I knew that was it... The price was def in our budget, his punctual timing in all my questions and concerns were met & the day of the wedding he was there early, dressed to impress with a great attitude:) he worked great with my photographer, he made our busy nerve wrecking day run smooth and fun!!!! So if any bride & groom is looking for professionalism, bilingual, & great price look no further INNOVA VIDEO will meet all your needs & wants!!!! I thank Luis from the bottom of my heart for the job he did?

Sent on 09/21/2014

sonia · Married on 06/23/2014

Excelente servicio. Muy profesional. ME ENCANTAN SUS VIDEOS!!!!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Innova Video Productions & Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Madeline Valentine - Destination Weddings
    Madeline Valentine - Destination Weddings Wedding Planners

The name says it all Innova Video! And that is their signature...INNOVAtion!

• Vanessa Vargas Photography
    Vanessa Vargas Photography Wedding Photographers

Talented , creative, fun I had the opportunity to work with this amazing videographer and I do recommend him. Luis is one of the best in the area.

• SPL Entertainment
    SPL Entertainment Wedding DJs

A professional company you can trust your event with. Will go above and beyond so that you end up with a beautiful video.

• Deltona See on map
  • PUERTO RICO & WORLDWIDE Aguada, 00602 See on map
    4077021190 (Other Phone Number)