Vanessa Vargas Photography

Mayaguez, PR View map
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Vanessa Vargas Photography, is a Destination Wedding, Boudoir and Lifestyle photographer in Puerto Rico. Specializing in events on the west side of the island of Puerto Rico. Coverage in Rincon, Aguadilla, Isabela , Mayaguez and Cabo Rojo. Our style is contemporary, documentary, relax and a lot of romance. We are a natural light photographer, creating the most romantic and etheral wedding look. We love documenting moments as they happend from the getting ready moments to the last dance.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$815

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Trash The Dress
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

• Danielle
    Danielle Married on 02/20/2022

We loved Vanessa!!

I hired Vanessa for my destination wedding in Rincon. Being that it was a destination wedding, I hadn't met with her before the day of the wedding. This did not matter at all! The second I met Vanessa, she immediately made me feel so comfortable. My husband and I had a great time with her. I haven't gotten all my pictures back yet, but the sneak peak she shared WAS INCREDIBLE. They truly made my jaw drop. Vanessa's work is amazing, she is truly talented. You will not regret hiring Vanessa for your wedding.
    Emory L. Married on 08/16/2021

Absolutely Awesome

Vanessa is the ultimate professional. Very pleasant to work with and amazing quality of service. She brings big city efficiency and expertise to a beautiful, laid back destination.

Best vendor we worked with for our wedding!
  • Jessica
    Jessica R. Married on 08/07/2021

Awesome service even better results

Picking a photographer was one of the things that we were more concerned about. We definitely made the right decision by choosing Vanessa. Her charm, professionalism, patience, and experience made us feel great and made the photo shoot so natural and easy. The pictures came out so pretty, even more than what we could ever imagine. I 100% recommend Vanessa for your wedding day. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Escoger un fotografo para nuestra boda era una de las cosas que mas nos preocupaba. Elegir a Vanessa fue la mejor decision que pudimos tomar. Su carisma, profesionalismo, paciencia y experiencia como fotografa nos hizo sentir super bien y las sesiones de fotos se sintieron natural y comodas. Las fotos quedaron super hermosas, mucho mas de lo que imaginabamos. Definitivamente recomiendo un 100% a Vanessa para tu boda. Te prometo que no te desepcionara.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

30 photos · 11/09/2018
  • Sophia & Marc
    27 photos · 10/27/2018

Tres Palmas Inn and Villas Tres Palmas Inn and Villas Hotel Weddings

Vanessa has worked extensively at Tres Palmas Inn and Villas. Her work is impeccable and of the highest quality. She captures the details and nuances of such special occasion without seeming intrusive, but rather a sensitive eye capturing very special and intimate moments.

DKORISSIMO DKORISSIMO Wedding Planners

Vanessa knows how to focus her lens for every bride looks like a diva. When you look at the photos you see a fun, creative and romantic story. We love do weddings wiith her because she's very professional, responsible, follows a code of ethics and committed to the wedding couples.

Weddings in Rincon Weddings in Rincon Wedding Officiants

Well Vannesa Vargas we have been blessed to work with a Professional as you and your staff. Weddings in Rincon staff is honor to work along side you. new year and new ventures here we goooooo. My Blessing to all

paraiso de mayaguez calle confraternidad 50, calle confraternidad 50 Mayaguez, PR, 00680
Location of (Vanessa Vargas Photography)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding