Yodalis López Photography

Quebradillas, PR View map
$2,250 Most Popular Price

$2,250 Most Popular Price

Hi, My name is Yodalis! Im a Passionate Photographer from Puerto Rico.
I feel truly Blessed, God has given me the privilege to capture love through my lens for 9 years now. Every couple is unique, every story is different and I get so excited in each one of them. I love Capturing beautiful and unique moments of every couple and I feel so grateful to be trusted in such a wonderful celebration, love. A Wedding day is so important!!! And that's why my goal is to capture every single detail, from happiness, love, tears of joy, loved ones, to details like the dress, decoration, wedding destination, being the "eyes" of the couples, taking those "behind the scene" of their magical day, a day that will last a lifetime. My goal is to capture everything for when you see your photos you can

Relive those feelings and memories that will last a lifetime.
www.YodalisLopez.com

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Hand-Coloring
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,250

Add'l Hours
Toning
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Stephanie
    Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing Photographer!

Yodalis is a very nice and easygoing person to work with. She arrived early at the Hotel to prepare and she made me feel comfortable during my preparation photoshoot before our wedding ceremony. I love that her approach to photography is natural, she captures moments and she's modern and creative with her ideas. My husband and I are so pleased and happy with her work! She is the best! I recommend her 100%!

Yodalis López Photography's reply:

Wow Stephanie thank you so much!!! It was such a pleasure being there and capturing such a special moment in your life's!! I enjoyed every detail but mostly I enjoyed seeing you both so happy on your big day. Thank you for trusting me for such an important occasion in your life's, I'm so happy you are pleased with my work and I'm so happy you felt comfortable around me. Can't wait to capture other big moments for you!! xoxo
    Michelle C. Married on 04/04/2020

Absolute perfection!

Yodalis is simply the best. Planning a wedding in the middle of a pandemic was nothing short of stressful. But with Yodalis a weigh was definitely lifted. She is the sweetest, kindest person you’ll ever met. She’s the type of person you just wanna hang out with! She listened to our wants and was someone i felt extremely comfortable with. My wedding pictures are stunning! Love love love her so much! So glad i decided to have her as my wedding photographer! Guys look no further, Yodalis is the person to go with!
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 02/20/2020

Wonderful Experience

Yodalis is absolutely amazing! She is so professional, friendly and cheerful. Yodalis and her husband are some of the nicest people I’ve ever met! We found Yodalis as our photographer and her husband, Joseph as our videographer. Their work is beautiful. They were nice enough to meet my husband and I in August when we visited Puerto Rico to discuss details of our February wedding. We went with the 8 hour photography and videography package and everything went smoothly and timely. We went according to our timeline. Yodalis gave us direction throughout the whole day to take beautiful photos and showed us how some came out. She was so patient with us as many of our guests tried to take pictures as well. She made me feel excited and beautiful based on her positive energy. I highly recommend Yodalis as a photographer, I wish I could take her with me to NY! Looking forward to seeing our pictures!

Yodalis López Photography's reply:

Omg !!! Awwwww!! YOU ARE THE SWEETEST!🙈❤️
    Lauren thank you so so much for the opportunity! It was such a big honor to be there and capture your big day! I feel so happy just by looking at these photos and the results! You guys looked so happy that day❤️ that’s all I wanted for you both! I appreciate this review so much! Joseph and I are so thankful with you😊

Everything came out amazing because between us and both of you we made an AMAZING team!❤️

You guys looked incredible and are natural in photos 😍
    I hope we see you again at least when we visit NY!
    Would love to stay with you but I can’t 😆❤️

And last but not least if I could rate brides I would definitely rate you 5+ stars 😍 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Yodalis  López
Yodalis López
Owner/Photographer

Oh hey! I'm Yodalis the photographer

FUN, HAPPY, CHEERFUL, RESPONSABLE That's me!
Someone you can count on on such a important day making it 0 stressful! You deserve to have the best experience ever.
I love making people laugh and enjoy the moment while I capture it.
Need a friend? I'm here
Need help zipping you up? Also here
Need to calm down? Here! lol

I'll document every detail so you can remember it forever.

Joseph Nieves
Joseph Nieves
Videographer

Hey! I'm Joseph owner & Videographer of Lion Films Video Services

Husband to Yodalis López!!

I'm the camera man behind the lens and I want to tell your story!
I love capturing the essence of every couple in their own unique way. An experience full of raw emotions for you to remember forever, a movie of your day for you to see with future generations.

ASK FOR OUR PACKAGES!

carr 2 Quebradillas, PR, 00678
7873619116

9am-9pm
Location of (Yodalis López Photography)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding