carr 2, Quebradillas, PR 00678 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,450
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 4

About Yodalis López Photography

Hi, My name is Yodalis! Im a Passionate Photographer from Puerto Rico.
I am truly Blessed, God has given me the privilege to capture love through my lens for 7 years now. Every couple is unique, every story is different and i get so excited in each one of them. I love Capturing beautiful and unique moments of every couple and i feel so grateful to be trusted in such a wonderful celebration of their love. Wedding day is so important!!! And that's why my goal is to capture every single detail, from happiness, love, tears of joy, loved ones, to details like the dress, decoration, wedding destination, being the "eyes" of the couples, taking those "behind the scene" of their magical day, a day that will last a lifetime. My goal is to capture them and when they see their photos they can

Relive those feelings and memories that will be cherished Forever.
www.YodalisLopez.com

Follow Yodalis López Photography on

img 2387 51 791185
Nick & Kayla @ Old San Juan
Ceremony even if it rains!
Ceremony even if it rains!
Danny Ray & Neisha
Danny Ray & Neisha
Paola looking gorgeous!
Paola looking gorgeous!
Girls just wanna have fun!
Girls just wanna have fun!
8847156601354715136 o 51 791185

Yodalis López Photography 4
Yodalis López Photography 5
Yodalis López Photography 6

Michael · Married on 09/14/2018

Yodalis was a godsend, I had an amazing experience with her. I couldn't have asked for more, she is very talented,punctual and professional. I had her do a surprise engagement shoot and she did her best 007 agent ! I also have to say the pictures came out better than expected. I highly recommend her for any of your photography needs

Sent on 05/09/2017

Yodalis López Photography's reply:

Awww thank you so so much Michael!
    It was such a big privilege to be part of such a special moment! Thank you for trusting me without even knowing me or meeting me in person! With just a call everything was ready for the big moment!
    It was so exciting, you guys made me cry ! Haha. I am so happy to see you satisfied with the final result and with the experience! Also with my 007 agent skills that i didn't even know about lol that made my day!
    Everything came out perfect for you're special suprise! Congrats again on this new beginning and journey that awaits! God bless you both!
  • Sasha

Sasha · Married on 09/08/2018

Best choice

Responsable, carismática, te hace sentir tan en familia y ese sentir logra que tus fotos guarden realmente la experiencia vivida. Mi esposo, mi familia y yo estamos más que agradecidos y feliz por el trabajo de calidad que realiza. Guardo por siempre el recuerdo de uno de los días más importantes de mi vida y los captó ella. La recomiendo 100% será mi fotógrafa para todo...

Sent on 11/05/2018

Sasha! Gracias!😍❤️
    Me llena de alegría leer esto, realmente disfrute cada momento desde su Love Story hasta su boda! Ustedes quedaron tan hermosos y definitivamente hicimos ese "click" que es necesario para que el resultado sea tan hermoso como lo fue el de ustedes!
    Gracias por haber confiado en mi para esto, sera un honor estar en cada una de sus futuras etapas captando momentos únicos en sus vidas! Que bendición fue haberlos conocido! Les tome MUCHO cariño! Me sentía en familia como tu dices 😍 los veré muy pronto!!! 🎉

xoxo,
    Yodalis♥️

Vikki · Married on 07/19/2017

We chose Yodalis to be our photographer for our Wedding in July, because all of the photos on her website and on wedding wire showed people having a nice time, smiling and being genuine! All the galleries also indicated that Yodalis had a real eye for the sentimental details that we really wanted to capture. Our inquiries were all answered so quickly and we even had a skype meeting to work out the plan for the day. Our wedding was very small, so we did not need the traditional 8 hours of coverage - we were looking for just 3 and a half hours - but Yodalis was so accommodating and quoted us for 3 and half hours, 4 hours and even how much it would be to add 30 minutes on the day, just in case! She also made us feel that although we were a small wedding party, our day was just as special as if it were a larger celebration. She arrived early to scout the venue and meet our wedding coordinator to find out all the best spots for photos, and she was so helpful, warm and encouraging. We were all put at ease and the result is some truly wonderful photographs for us to treasure! She sent us a preview fairly shortly after the wedding, and we received all our digital files within a month which is amazing! Yodalis has been a pleasure; excellent value, passionate about her job and a real talent for photographing detail and emotions. We recommend her very highly!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Yodalis López Photography's reply:

Wow im so happy to see this! Im filled with joy, my #1 goal is always to capture genuine moments, happy moments! I love to capture REAL moments because when you see those photos later on they are filled with so many sentimental moments, they throw you back on time to make you remember and relive every single moment ❤️ Im so happy to know I accomplished what you where looking for. It was my pleasure to make everything possible for you. I was so in love with the wedding venue, loved going around to look for gorgeous and romantic spots for you. But you guys made it all happen! You guys where so cute! I couldn't miss anything or I wouldn't forgive myself! you guys poured love all the way. Thankyou for being so kind with me! Thankyou for letting me be part of such a special day in you're lives. I was blessed to be there and to witness such a loving moment. Thankyou for trusting me on being you're eyes on the biggest step of you're life!!God Bless you both always! Hope seeing you again someday!❤️

Yodalis López Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,150.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• Quebradillas, 00678 See on map