Ave Lincoln, Parkville, Guaynabo, PR 00969 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,710
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 3

About Camille Fontanez Photography

Nice to meet you, I'm Camille! Creative, young, workaholic, and passionate. Traits that, alongside with awesome clients like you have made of wedding photography my dream job. I've specialized for the almost 9 years in capturing details and moments filled with emotion. By the time I'm writing this, I've already captured the memories of over 200 happy couples.

When I'm not shooting weddings, you'll probably find me traveling and discovering a new country, diving in one of Puerto Rico's idyllic beaches, or simply cuddling with my babies: my dog Pequeque and my cockatoo Pixel.

Style & Philosophy

Whether you're looking for the great wedding photos in Puerto Rico, or somewhere else in the world, I can't wait to hear your story! I love letting you be yourselves and capture your story as it unravels in front of me, documenting your wedding in the least obtrusive manner. On your wedding day, my goal is to keep your memories. I don't have planned poses, or an established amount of pictures I'm willing to make. I'm always ready and looking to preserve the memories of your wedding as it is: unique.

Products & Turnaround

Two weeks after the wedding, you will receive a link to an online gallery which contains all the proof images of your wedding day. This gallery can be shared to family and friends.

I love sessions! Engagement session pictures can be used to decorate the event, or for a custom-made guestbook that features your favorite images. Newlywed sessions are much more relaxed and usually done within your honeymoon days.

I offer products such as beautiful hand-bound wedding albums, prints, and digital images on a USB. After the proprietary design revisions and approval, products are usually delivered within a month. My pre-recommended packages might suit your interests and needs, starting at $2,410. Full catalogue of my services, products, and pricing is available upon request.

Feel free to explore my website, connect with me on the social media and, of course, let's chat!

XO,

marla malcolm 0093 2
priscilla eric b0145
desi john 0182
Camille Fontanez Photography
same sex lesbian lgbt destination wedding la conch
7188db347677914f 1528313768 c267899e1685eba2 1528313752587 10 Shay Jose 0326

• Real Weddings 65

83 Reviews for Camille Fontanez Photography

• Frida

Frida · Married on 07/27/2018

I've never stalked anyone before until I needed a wedding photographer and found Camille on Instagram =) I didn't want anyone else but her to be our wedding photographer. She is great at what she does and creates beautiful images. She responds to questions right away. She never lost her patience for chaos. Cami and her assistant were very sweet and very friendly. She is highly recommended and you won't regret having her as a wedding photographer. From the bottom of our heart, Thank you very very much!!

• Maria

Maria · Married on 06/30/2018

Camille is the BEST

Camille is incredibly talented. I was obsessed with her blog and social media well before I was engaged. Once I booked my venue, I immediately booked her. She is understandably popular so I suggest you don't drag your feet to make sure she's available on your date. Her demeanor is both friendly and professional. She is wildly fast at responding to emails. She's also not intrusive on the wedding day. And yet, she captured so many special moments. Pictures are really the most valuable thing that stays after the wedding, besides the marriage lol. I loved my wedding. It was wonderful. When we received the pictures from Camille I realized how many small moments I had forgotten despite only being married for a month. I'm so thankful for these pictures. We chose a package that included a photo album which I didn't really remember until Camille reminded us to select colors for it and approve the layout. Don't underestimate the album! While my husband and I love browsing the 700+ pictures of the wedding day, our family members, who have been begging to see pictures, really appreciate a nice summary. The album is such high quality. One of my favorite moments is sharing the album with my 90 year old grandmother in law who couldn't make the trip. It's so important to feel comfortable with your vendors. When things get tense/awkward or there's any misunderstanding, it's becomes more stressful than usual because of the high stakes of the event (both emotionally and financially). Camille is such a pleasure to work with and it's wonderful to feel completely confident in the vendor you hired.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Maria! Thank you so much... reading this review gave me goosebumps. Thanks for being such an amazing and kind couple. Clients like you & Kenny are what makes my job the best ever. Wishing you many many years of sweet love together. xo, Cami

Camille Fontanez Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,240.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,710.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

• Yuvi Plena
    Yuvi Plena Wedding Bands

Camille is a very professional and structured photographer. She knows how to catch the good moments naturally in your activity. Camille is one of those wedding industry workers who knows how to make a great team and collaborate with other wedding vendors during the same activity.

• Zura Film
    Zura Film Wedding Videographers

Working with a photographer like Camille is a team effort experience. She's highly skilled and that's very important when you work with people you don't know. When she is part of a team of professionals she makes you feel like family. Working with Camille, it's just splendid. The first time we worked together we developed a great chemistry. For us, working with a photographer is very important because in that way couples can enjoy even more their wedding day. Camille, is not only a great professional, she is a team player. It is always a pleasure to work with such talented photographer like her! She is Highly Recommended!

• Creating Weddings Group
    Creating Weddings Group Wedding Planners

There are so many great things to say about this great photographer. She is very professional, responsible, but above all she is very talent & sweet. I love her pictures and It's always a pleasure to work with her.

• Guaynabo, PR 00971 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Office & Call Hours: Monday - Tuesday 10am - 6pm Field (Wedding) Time: Friday - Sunday All Day