Camille Fontanez Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,710 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,710 Most Popular Price

Camille Fontanez Photography is a creative company in San Juan, Puerto Rico, that offers wedding photography services.

Hi! My name is Camille Fontanez! I am a passionate wedding and elopement photographer based 15 minutes from San Juan in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico. As I'm writing this, I have over 15 years of experience in the industry, having photographed over 500 happy unions using a mix of portrait and candid styles.

I look forward to timelessly documenting your love story so you're able to enjoy your unforgettable images for years to come! Weddings and elopements of all sizes and kinds are welcome!

THE PANDEMIC WEDDING BOOM IS REAL: 2023 and 2024 dates are moving quickly!

As a full-service photographer, I only shoot one wedding per day to give you the time and attention you deserve. I love to travel both nationally and internationally, so I'm available for destination weddings worldwide. I use an organized, fun, and lighthearted approach to capture your special day from start to finish. I prefer candid shots over posed ones and will consult with you a month before your wedding to ensure we're on the same page. I offer multiple options to choose from, which can include:

• Full or partial wedding day coverage
  • Elopement photography
  • Adventure sessions or elopements
  • Engagement or newlywed photo sessions
  • Heirloom wedding albums
  • Digital files
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter

Other Services

In addition to photographing your ceremony and reception, I'm also happy to shoot your engagement and newlywed session and other wedding-related activities or events such as rehearsal dinners, welcome cocktails, or culture-specific rituals.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,240

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,710

Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Romie
    Romie L. Married on 10/15/2022

Most amazing Wedding Photographer

I don't even know where to begin with this review. As soon as I got engaged, the first thing I looked for, even before a venue was the photographer. Despite all the businesses I searched, I kept coming back to Camille's work. I loved the way she captured the magic of San Juan and knew she'd be the perfect one! I wasn't mistaken! Camille took the most stunning pictures that we'll be able to cherish for a lifetime!
  • Peggy
    Peggy C. Married on 08/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience - excellent photographer!

Camilla did a wonderful job on our son's wedding photos! She captured the most beautiful moments and all the family and wedding shots. We couldn't be happier!
  • illustration stars

Team

Camille Fontanez
Camille Fontanez
Owner - Photographer

For the past 14 years, I've loved, served, and photographed (in that order) over 500 families, both new and old.

All happening in a decade and a half of so many changes, both locally and globally, I've realized that what makes me passionate about life is relationships: our relationship with the self, our lovers, our family, and the environment surrounding us.

This is the focus of my storytelling: I want to tell the story of your relationships.

Yuvi Plena Yuvi Plena Wedding Bands

Camille is a very professional and structured photographer. She knows how to catch the good moments naturally in your activity. Camille is one of those wedding industry workers who knows how to make a great team and collaborate with other wedding vendors during the same activity.

Zura Film Zura Film Wedding Videographers

Working with a photographer like Camille is a team effort experience. She's highly skilled and that's very important when you work with people you don't know. When she is part of a team of professionals she makes you feel like family. Working with Camille, it's just splendid. The first time we worked together we developed a great chemistry. For us, working with a photographer is very important because in that way couples can enjoy even more their wedding day. Camille, is not only a great professional, she is a team player. It is always a pleasure to work with such talented photographer like her! She is Highly Recommended!

Creating Weddings Group Creating Weddings Group Wedding Planners

There are so many great things to say about this great photographer. She is very professional, responsible, but above all she is very talent & sweet. I love her pictures and It's always a pleasure to work with her.

Zura Film
Creating Weddings Group
5.0 out of 5 rating , 64 Reviews
路 Wedding Planners

Cll collins, guaynabo Guaynabo, PR, 00971

Office & Call Hours: Monday - Tuesday 10am - 6pm Field (Wedding) Time: Friday - Sunday All Day
Location of (Camille Fontanez Photography)

Camille Fontanez Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Camille Fontanez Photography include in the starting price?

Camille Fontanez Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Camille Fontanez Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Camille Fontanez Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Camille Fontanez Photography offer?

Camille Fontanez Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Camille Fontanez Photography offer?

Camille Fontanez Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Camille Fontanez Photography offer for wedding events?

Camille Fontanez Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Camille Fontanez Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Camille Fontanez Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Camille Fontanez Photography offer?

Camille Fontanez Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding