Camille Fontanez Photography Reviews

125 Reviews for Camille Fontanez Photography

• Alessandro

Alessandro Rivera · Getting married on 08/11/2022

Amazing is an understatement

Camille was exceptional! She is excellent, meticulous, and simply amazing! She was very helpful and thoughtful throughout the entire process. She guided me through every step of the way. My fiancé and I absolutely loved the pictures! (And my fiancé is very picky with photographers.) To whoever reads this, I promise you, if you hire Camille, you will not regret it!

Sent on 01/11/2021

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Thanks Alessandro, it was an absolute pleasure capturing your cute and fun proposal to Kimberly. I wish you a beautiful new life stage together and I hope to have you guys again in front of the lens!

xo,
    Cami
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Navarro · Getting married on 09/25/2021

Camille is sent from heaven!

What a blessing it was to have the opportunity to work with Camille. She is a true professional. My husband and I both felt so comfortable shooting with her - even though we both consider ourselves to be camera shy. Camille was flexible - I changed the date twice, and she was still able to work out a time for me. I left my bouquet at the hotel, which caused us to get stuck in traffic. She was calm, cool, and collected the entire time. She's so talented, I am in love with the photographs. It felt like spending time with an old friend - such a comfortable, warm environment. Such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 03/07/2020
  • Autumn

Autumn Drabick · Getting married on 02/01/2021

The BEST Photographer in Puerto Rico!

Camille was the first vendor we booked after deciding to get married in Puerto Rico. Her work was one of the biggest factors in our deciding to have a destination wedding at Hacienda Siesta Alegre. From the first phone call, I knew her presence would be calming and that she would help us to feel comfortable on our wedding day. Her booking system was simple and easy to use, she completes all tasks early, and is simply a joy to work with. Despite the weather and our running behind schedule on the day of, Camille was able to take every picture we wanted and then some. Looking back on our wedding day, it was magical, and that is in large part to Camille’s beautiful photos!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Jorge

Jorge Sotolongo · Married on 01/15/2021

The best experience, very professional and fun

Best experience ever ! She was very professional and fun, also very talented, we love the pictures 🙏

Sent on 01/15/2021

Jorge Sotolongo · Married on 01/15/2021

The best experience, very professional and fun

Sent on 01/15/2021

Danny Katz · Married on 12/25/2020

Amazing photographer!

Cami was an amazing and integral part of my wife and my special day. She was early, extremely pleasant, had great ideas, and kept things moving at a leisurely yet efficient pace. It felt like we were just able to enjoy being newly weds naturally with Cami snapping some amazing pictures along the way. Our wedding date got changed last minute and she was extremely accommodating and was able to work with us on Christmas Day. I highly recommend her and her work speaks for itself and is beautiful.

Sent on 12/26/2020
  • Rocío

Rafael Stephan Silva Cruz · Married on 12/12/2020

I don't know what I would've done without her.

When I got engaged, the only thing I knew for sure was that I wanted Camille as my photographer. She photographed my cousins wedding in 2016 and I instantly fell in love with her work. Camille is worth every penny. She helped guide us through the whole process, was always on board with our crazy plans (Love Story in Vieques and 3 weeding photo locations on the day of our wedding) and she was always there for us, even when things got tough.
    When we were forced to cancel our big wedding (with one week to go) do to government restrictions and convid-19, Camille was one of the first people that really let us know that she was on our side. She stood by us through all the changes in plans and the uncertainty and ultimately helped us plan the most amazing wedding day we could have imagined. She travelled all the way to Vieques for our engagement shoot and showed us the most amazing spots, she hiked with us in the jungles of El Yunque and stayed with us until the very end of our wedding night. We are so grateful to have had Camille with us. We, honestly, wouldn't have known what to do without her.
    My wedding photos mean more to me than I can describe in words. I will cherish Camille and her work for the rest of my life.

Sent on 01/02/2021

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

¡Gracias, gracias, gracias! Fue un absoluto placer trabajar esta etapa con ustedes, de principio a fin. Gracias por ser uno de mis highlights del 2020.
  • Ashlinn

Ashlinn Romagnoli · Married on 09/19/2020

Fun, professional experience with Camille!

The moment we found Camille's website we knew we wanted to work with her. Our instincts were right! Camille was a dedicated professional throughout the entire process, not to mention a lovely human being. Since there were only six people (and a lot of stray cats!) in total at our ceremony, we were so so happy that our photographer was such a warm, kind person. And the photos are amazing! You won't regret hiring Camille!

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Chris

Chris Trundle · Married on 08/17/2020

The Neat Photographer in Puerto Rico!

Very professional courteous and is the best at what she does. She was very helpful to us especially in these COVID-19 times. We spoke or texted her regularly before our wedding. She made us feel very comfortable during our pics. She helped us set up the location and time of our elopement. I was a beautiful sunset wedding on Capital Beach. Hire her she’s the Best in Puerto Rico!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 03/15/2020

Wonderful photographer and person!

If you’re getting married in Puerto Rico, please consider hiring Cami! Not only is she an excellent photographer, but perhaps even more importantly, she’s a warm, lovely human being who made us feel comfortable every step of the way. I also want to add, Cami is multi-talented! Throughout the photoshoot, she helped me to take down my wedding dress bustle and tie it back up so we were able to capture both in the photos.

Before even getting to Puerto Rico, she was so helpful and accommodating, going above and beyond to send me photos of potential ceremony sites so I could find the perfect location. She was also very flexible when we had to change our date. Overall, an amazing experience!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Alondra

Alondra Ruiz · Married on 03/07/2020

A magical wedding celebration!

I still remember the first time I came across Camille's work. A friend of us shared a facebook picture and I was simply fascinated about the natural beauty of her work. I went straight to my fianceé and told him " I found our wedding photographer ".We were instantly in love with all her work and emailed her immediately for our wedding day. Since our first call Camille treated us with so much respect and love that we knew that we had made the best decision by having her as our wedding photographer. When the time came around for our love story we wanted to include our fur baby and Camille was so helpful giving us tips and capturing the best photos of our dog that we were fascinated with the final results. She was the nicest person ever smiling at all time and meeting all our expectations for the day. Her webpage was easy and useful making the communication and process smooth for both parts. The wedding day finally arrived and Camille's work couldn't be more perfect. She made us feel comfortable by taking amazing pictures and giving us the space to enjoy the process. All details and moments were capture as we wanted and today we have incredible pictures to keep forvever. Thanks Camille for being so professional and caring during the whole process. We are so happy with the stunning results of your work that we cant simply ask for anything else. You are an incredible professional and an amazing person.

Love,

Francisco & Alondra

Sent on 03/19/2020

Kathina Toro · Married on 02/23/2020

Best Decision EVER

Once my now husband and I got engaged the first thing he said to me was “Camille is going to be our photographer”. They have been friends for a couple of years now so at that moment I did not hesitate. I had been following Camille for a while on Instagram and was in Awe of her pictures. I have seen many photographers on social media but none compare to Camille. She has the ability to capture every small detail in one shot and make them look so natural. Her pictures are LITERALLY worth a thousands words. When the time came around for our love story pictures I was super excited that finally I was going to be able to be photographed by the one and only Camille. She was the nicest person ever and made sure that all of our expectations were met. She treated us with so much love and respect that I felt that I had known her for years! Let me tell you that those pictures did not disappoint! Seeing these results I couldn’t wait for our wedding day to come. We got married in a town far away of the metro area and Camille was super punctual. She started taking pictures as soon as she got there and even helped button up my dress. She captured everything that I hoped for on that day. Im soo happy that I get to look at these pictures for years to come. If you want a photographer that not only takes mesmerizing pictures but makes you feel comfortable and calm, Camille is your gal. I would recommend her a thousand times. Out of everything of my wedding she was absolutely the BEST DECISION. My heart is at peace knowing that I have the most amazing pictures ever taken of my special day.

Sent on 02/26/2020

Maydeline Inés · Married on 01/07/2020

Excelente servicio y producto ✨

Camille además fe una gran amiga fue cómplice de mi prometido el dia en que me propusieron matrimonio💛. Tengo los mejores recuerdos gracias a ella. La recomiendo a ojos cerrados. Lo bueno siempre se debe compartir. Gracias Camille 😘

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Ramos · Married on 01/03/2020

Hire Camille!!

Camille was the best photographer ever! When we started planning the wedding we knew we had to hire Camille. Her photographer was so beautiful and she was the first vendor we hired. Communication with her was also quick and helpful. On the day of she made us feel comfortable which helped us to be ourselves in the photos. We didn't even know she was there half of the time. She delivered our photos so quickly and we couldn't be happier with them. She captured the best day of our lives perfectly and we are so grateful for that.

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Frank

Frank · Married on 12/28/2019

Most gorgeous pictures without feeling overwhelmed!

Camille was the second vendor I booked after my wedding planner. I had heard great things about working with her, and I was obsessed with her bright and natural pictures on Instagram!

She was even more amazing than I could ever imagine - while we are still waiting to see all the pictures I’m already impressed by the ones that we had and the ease of having her with us during the wedding!

She made sure all of the pictures we wanted were taken, but also allowed us to enjoy our wedding without feeling overwhelmed about taking pictures.

Highly recommend you to hire Camille for your wedding or engagement pictures!

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 12/08/2019

Amazing Engagement Photography in San Juan

We chose Camille to take our engagement photos while we were on vacation in Puerto Rico and we had an amazing experience! My fiance and I were nervous because we're not the photography type- we were worried about feeling awkward and it showing through in our photos. That was not a problem for Camille at all! She knows exactly when to shoot the photo, she has an excellent eye and a true gift. Not only was the photoshoot pleasant, but so was the conversation. Camille is kind, very knowledgeable of the history in San Juan, and all around easy to talk to. We received a link with our edited photos in less than a week and they were stunning! Everything came together so beautifully, just as we had hoped. Choose Camille, you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Silmarie

Silmarie Torres · Married on 12/07/2019

Great Photographer

Camile did the photos for our wedding in Puerto Rico in December 2019. She took fantastic photos of our event in multiple different environments. She moved between one hotel taking photos of the bride and bridesmaids, to another with the groom and groomsmen, to our outdoor ceremony and finally our indoor reception. She captured every important and funny moments. We didn't notice when she was taking the pictures which turned out great since she captured beautiful natural moments. The photos are amazing and she had them ready for us to view in less than a week after our wedding. We were so excited to look at the pictures while we were on our honeymoon.

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Clarissa

Clarissa Guevara · Married on 11/13/2019

Camille is awesome!

Camille did such an amazing job!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Yolimar

Yolimar · Married on 11/12/2019

Amazing photographer!

Camille was great. We did an elopement and she was so helpful with everything. From locations to helpful tips she was on it. She was very quick to respond to every question we had. And the pictures... wow! They came out so amazing we fell in love with them. Every was perfect with her help. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/27/2019

Beautiful Spirit!!!

I love everything about Camille! My husband and I have a tradition of renewing our vows every year on our anniversary in a different location. Sometimes though, that is hard to communicate to vendors. We typically only need an hour of coverage, but don't want to sacrifice our first born to do it. :)

After explaining this to Camille, she smiled (I'm assuming because although I didn't see her when she responded, she's ALWAYS smiling) and said "perfect!"

Normally, I am over the top and very "hands on" with vendors, but not once did I have second thoughts about her and her abilities. On the day of the shoot she arrived early, greeted us with a smile, and allowed us to be "us." We typically don't need a lot of direction and she quickly picked up on that.

The images she captured were breathtaking. I'm still smiling after looking at our gallery about 264 times.

Thank you SO much Cami! You're a forever friend of ours!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Paris

Paris Larrabee · Married on 09/05/2019

Where do I start !

Where do I start with Camille. When I started planning my wedding in Puerto Rico I knew two things one I was getting married in Puerto Rico, two: Camille was going to be my photographer. I don’t know how to thank her enough for everything she has done I don’t know how I got so lucky to have her. She helped me with so much even putting on my shoes !!!. She is far more than a wedding photographer she is the best wedding photographer! there was a lot of stress and I don’t do well with talking groups of people and she even kept me calm during that, it was like I knew her my whole life! her work is absolutely amazing if you decide on any other photographer you are making mistake. She is simply the best and her pictures are simply the best !!!!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Lever · Married on 09/04/2019

So Happy We Chose Camille!

Camille’s photographs of our sunrise elopement in Old San Juan are perfect. I received so many compliments and questions about who our photographer was because they loved our pictures. Working with her was super easy and she made sure to help you during the shoot and make you both feel comfortable in front of the camera so she could capture all the beautiful moments. Prior to the day we eloped she was always helpful and responsive when we were emailing back and forth trying to figure everything out and plan. I couldn’t be more happy with how everything turned out! Thank you Camille!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Lisandra

Lisandra Chirino · Married on 08/22/2019

Elopement Wedding/Family photos

Camille was wonderful. She was very helpful throughout the entire process helping us decide what to do and where to go to get our pictures. Definitely one of the best in the Old San Juan area!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Rhisa

Rhisa Parera · Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding photographer

The best choice we made for our wedding. Quick, efficient, & creative! The coolest photographer you’ll ever work with.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Marina Mirabal · Married on 07/05/2019

Beautiful photos & AMAZING communication

Living outside of Puerto Rico and the fact that we only visit family a few times a year, made it impossible for us to take advantage of the engagement shoot where typically couples get comfortable with the photographer. However, that didn’t stop Camille from being extremely communicative throughout the entire process. Also, when we met on our wedding day I felt that we had known each other for years.

She was extremely thorough throughout the day and listened to/delivered what we wanted.

Sent on 01/02/2020