Camille Fontanez Photography Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Roberta
    Roberta D. Getting married on 10/14/2023

Just Book Her!!!

Cami is amazing!!! I did my engagement photos with Cami recently and she was so easy to work with on scheduling, gave awesome tips for location, and turned around photos faster than I could have even imagined. She took time during the session to get to know us, made us feel so comfortable, and took the cutest photos of my little dog too! 10/10 recommend her!!!
  • Cindy
    Cindy C. Married on 12/16/2022

12/16/22 Hacienda Siesta Alegre Wedding Cindy&Miguel

Camille was amazing! She was very professional and had an amazing online system that was clear and easy to use. She was very responsive and amazing at her job as a photographer. Her timeline set the tone for us to have a perfect day and worked so well with the videographer and other vendors. I appreciate her mastery of her craft because I love every photo!! I will treasure these for the rest of my life.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Ashley
    Ashley G. Married on 12/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best photographer we could’ve ever asked for!

Cami was an absolute pleasure to work with and created the best wedding pictures that exceeded our expectations. Not only was her work was absolutely stellar, but she is also the sweetest person. We are so elated that we get to look back on these stunning pictures for the rest of our lives. 10/10 would recommend her to anyone looking to get married in Puerto Rico.
  • Nikoll
    Nikoll M. Married on 11/22/2022

Fun & Easygoing

Camille did an outstanding job with our pictures! We were amazed when we got them & I couldn't help but think "Wow, is that really us?!" We are the most awkward couple (and my family doesn't trail too far behind) when taking pictures, but Cami was able to capture our feelings through her lens, even when we were being silly! We were so anxious during the day of the shoot because we felt we'd be rigid & shy, making that show through in the pictures. However, Cami greeted us very warmly when she got there, it felt like meeting an old friend off the bat! She made us feel at ease & let things run naturally. We were all enjoying our time with her as we chatted & moved spots from pictures so it's like we forgot we were doing a pro wedding photo shoot! And as we did so, she kept finding the perfect moment, angle & light to take the most beautiful pictures of us & our family. We are so pleased with her work & would definitely recommend her for anyone who wants to make sure their memories come out looking stunning & perfect! Thank you so so much Camille, we will forever remember what a great time we had with you, what a beautiful day we all spent together & how much love we have for each other everytime we look at your pictures!
  • Romie
    Romie L. Married on 10/15/2022

Most amazing Wedding Photographer

I don't even know where to begin with this review. As soon as I got engaged, the first thing I looked for, even before a venue was the photographer. Despite all the businesses I searched, I kept coming back to Camille's work. I loved the way she captured the magic of San Juan and knew she'd be the perfect one! I wasn't mistaken! Camille took the most stunning pictures that we'll be able to cherish for a lifetime!
  • Peggy
    Peggy C. Married on 08/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience - excellent photographer!

Camilla did a wonderful job on our son's wedding photos! She captured the most beautiful moments and all the family and wedding shots. We couldn't be happier!
    Nicole R. Married on 07/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most magical day captured effortlessly

We planned our ten year vow renewal from the mainland and relied on the amazing service and knowledge of Cami to help capture this day beautifully and effortlessly. We were very fortunate to have family portraits done with her while she was in our local area for another wedding she was capturing, and we knew immediately that we made the right choice.

With a COVID reschedule and so much uncertainty, she was understanding, flexible, and most importantly, empathetic.

When the day finally arrived, it was like seeing an old friend. She made the entire day feel very natural and easy going, and I knew her work was going to capture the day in a way no one else could. The way her photography paints moments has stuck with me, and the images are so much more than photographs, they are full memories.
  • Diana
    Diana C. Married on 06/09/2022

Amazing!

I highly recommend Camille to anybody that wants one less thing to worry about on their special day. She was attentive but not intrusive and best of all got all the special moments without me having to really even ask. She is the definition of a true professional with an amazing artistic eye. Hiring her was the best decision for my wedding.
    Sorelle P. Married on 05/07/2022

Camille was the BEST

Hire Camille. My friends have been drooling over our wedding photos, and she was fast, organized, easy to work with, and the nicest person. What really impressed me (on top of her responsiveness and attention to detail--she is non-stop) was that she has both talent and people skills. She truly understands the lighting, knows the spots for the best backdrops, and her photos look natural and beautiful. She is also easy to feel comfortable with, which makes her a great person to have around on your wedding day. Plus, she happened to be visiting the city I live in (our wedding was a destination in PR), and she did our engagement photos, too. Cannot recommend her more!
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine C. Married on 04/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thee absolute best! Book her now!

We wanted someone to be able to capture our intimate ceremony in Puerto Rico. We got SO MUCH MORE than we ever expected with Camille! From the very beginning, we felt so comfortable with Camille as if we knew her already. Because we live in Los Angeles, we were concerned with how communication would be and how (for lack of better terms) secure it’d be booking a photographer elsewhere. Camille put all that worry to rest…she was easily accessible, quick to respond, and made sure all of our questions were answered.
    Thankfully to Camille, she found the perfect beach for us to get married on too! We had another beach in mind, but because of the logistics of it all, it would not have worked out. The beach Camille suggested was exactly what we were looking for!
    During our final phone call with Camille, we expressed our uneasiness of being photographed and not really knowing how to take pictures/being photographed. She told us to not worry and it’d all work out.
    We initially booked her for just our ceremony, but the more we looked at her photos, the more we wanted her to take additional photos for us! So, we added time to our session so we could have “First Look” photos taken in Viejo San Juan. We were so happy she wasn’t booked and willing to make the adjustment for us!
    The BIG DAY!
    Camille, along with her assistant, showed up to the AirBnB we were staying at before our session was to begin. She told us that they were in the area early to scout out the perfect location in the streets of Viejo San Juan for our First Look photos. She was as sweet, professional, and easy-going as anyone would hope for! Again, it felt like we had all known each other already. They took my husband to the location they chose and set up for my arrival. When I got there, the street that they chose was perfect. After that, it was just him and I. Camille and her assistant were there, but, they allowed us to just be ourselves and captured it perfectly!!! We even asked her to do a little something special we had in mind and she was more than willing to do so! We even had time to take additional photos at La Puerta de La Bandera, The Museum, El Morro, and with the Castillo in the background afterwards! From there we all left to the beach in Piñones for our ceremony. She captured every moment we wanted and even some we didn’t know we wanted! Our newlywed session after the ceremony and family photos was fantastic! She planned for the perfect time where the sun was golden and setting all at the same time. She continued making us feel comfortable and at ease the entire time. It was a fun and loving experience walking along the beach with my husband…Camille caught the entire vibe on camera.
    Not even two weeks later, we received an email with a personal link to our photos, and we were BLOWN AWAY! The photos are UNDENIABLY GORGEOUS!!! Our favorite photos are the candid moments she caught of us! They look like they belong in a wedding magazine or something…seriously! And not just because they’re our photos, look at her site, all of her work looks equally beautiful!
    We 100% encourage/advise/suggest/HOPE you look no further and book Camille for your special moment(s)!!! We hope to be able to book Camille again in the future to capture more of our special moments!
    Thanks a ton Camille, you’re THEE BEST!
    Hugs, Love, and Positivity…
    -Jasmine & Jonathan Ayala

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Thank you for the amazing experience of being your photographer, for trusting me enough to let me guide your during the planning and day-of, and for being such a fun couple! I hope our paths meet again, on or off-camera!
  • Angelica
    Angelica Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

When your photographer is also your best friend and bridesmaid

I’ve been witnessing Camille’s work for over a decade and having lived with her for 5 of those years I know all that happens in the backstage of her business. Not only is she a great photographer but her care and dedication to her clients is incredible every step of the process.

She was there during my proposal, love story and it was always a no brainer that Camille was going to be my photographer whenever I got married, little did she now that she was going to have double duty that day being also one of my bridesmaids. She did an amazing job as both! I am no stranger to being in front of Camille’s lens but my now husband is a little camera shy and he always feels at ease with Camille.

When I saw the preview of some of our photos of the wedding the next day I actually cried saying: “At last I was a Camille Fontanez bride!”

We love you! Thank you for being a part of so many important moments in my life and capturing them!

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

I love you and LuisMa so much! Thanks for the review, friendship, trust, and for throwing such a great wedding for all of us. Truly a memorable night. 😄🙌
  • Gabriela
    Gabriela C. Married on 04/16/2022

Camille is the best

There are not enough words to describe how excellent Camille is. Professional, patient, easy-going, and just a fantastic person. From the day we met her, we clicked, and we knew she was the one meant to take our photos.

We started our journey with Camille with our Love Story photo shoot. She met us at La Factoría to take photos, and we had the best day. We laughed the entire time, and she made us feel comfortable with the process, without pressure to look some way or create a thing completely different from what we wanted.

Fast forward to our wedding day, and everything ran smoothly; Camille was very thoughtful and patient. Making everybody feel relaxed, she didn't impose anything on us. Even when we had to take solo portraits, everything was super easy and without issues. Even while capturing our day's best and most meaningful moments, she made it seem effortless and fun.

If you are looking for the best PR photographer, look no further; Camille did an excellent job documenting memories of our special day. We're delighted and highly recommend her!

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Gracias, Gabriela y Luis, por la fenomenal experiencia de celebrar con ustedes y capturar sus memorias. De esas bodas que viviría 100 veces más si pudiera.
    Jackie H. Married on 03/14/2022

Best Photography Experience

I hired Cami to photograph my surprise proposal to my now fiancé, Sam. We could not be happier with our experience. We are a same-sex couple, so trying to find someone we are comfortable with can be hard to find. Cami’s representation of ALL kinds of couples on her website/social media, as well as her incredible photography skills, is what drew me to hire her. I’m so glad I did! She was professional, in that she knew exactly where she wanted to take pictures, helped us pose so we never felt awkward, and she edited/delivered our pictures very quickly. She is an incredibly kind person and an incredible photographer. We cannot recommend her enough!

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

I appreciate you for taking the time to review and share a bit of your experience to further clients that might be looking for their perfect match. I'm glad we were, and I hope these photos keep you company and bring happy thoughts for many, many years!
    Miriam F. Married on 02/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Working with Camille was delightful!

My husband and I had to postpone our wedding due to COVID a couple times, when we finally decided to redo the reception we hired Camille to take our photos since we didn’t get to have real wedding pictures in the location I wanted. Guys when I tell you she’s the best and her photography skill are top notch. She even delivered our wedding album in less than 24 hours.

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Thanks Miriam and Eric, for trusting me with your wedding memories and allowing me to share a quiet and calm sunrise with you!
    Alison R. Married on 02/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing to work with and stunning photos

Cami and her team were an absolute dream to work with. She is very kind and calm, and made everyone feel super comfortable. My husband and I aren't particularly comfortable in front of the camera, and I appreciate she didn't put us in any strange poses. Most importantly, the pictures are GORGOUS. I am still shocked how quickly they came back. Her team was so subtle, but managed to capture so many amazing moments. Overall, cannot recommend enough!

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

I truly appreciate your feedback because it touches on a point that's my absolute goal with every couple: making them feel comfortable and authentic to themselves in a day that's otherwise quite extraordinary. I'm so happy for your feedback and dreamy wedding day experience! Loved every minute of it. THANKS!
  • Amber
    Amber L. Married on 02/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Camille from start to finish

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Camille from start to finish—we cannot say enough how happy are with her services. She is extremely responsive and communicative, and so personable yet professional. We are not used to having our photos taken, and she made us feel so completely at ease the entire day. She made sure to get all the photos I requested of our extended family members, despite the chaos of having tons of people to wrangle, and did it all with ease. Her calming presence enabled us to just enjoy ourselves in the moment, and the final product was beyond incredible. I cannot stop looking at the amazing pictures and album she turned out! And she delivered everything SO quickly. We could not be happier with our choice to have Camille capture our big day!

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

I'm so, so grateful for the amazing experience with such a fun, loving, happy couple. And so happy that the feeling's mutual! These little love notes are really the fuel that keeps us going on these overwhelming times for the wedding industry. Thank you for the love and trust you bestow upon me. I'm the luckiest photographer ever.
    Vanessa Married on 01/14/2022

Phenomenal wedding photographer!

Stop searching for a wedding photographer and book Camille! Her photography skills and true commitment to her clients are unrivaled. Despite the stress that comes with planning a destination wedding during a pandemic, Camille always made us feel like a priority. Throughout the planning process, her professionalism, genuine kindness, and flexibility were invaluable. We were blown away by her talent when it came to our engagement and wedding photos. We are eternally grateful to her for capturing some of the most beautiful moments of our lives.

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Thank you, Vanessa and Brandon, for the delightful words about my work and our experience together. Great reviews are what keep me grounded and focused during these burnout-prone, wedding-boom times.

I love my clients, I'm just the luckiest photographer ever. 💖

xo,
    Cami
    Linnette S. Married on 12/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Camille is the BEST! Amazing Experience!

Hiring Camille as our Wedding Photographer was the best decision ever. Camille is so talented, I admire her work and she was so amazing on our wedding day. She is so kind, friendly, helpful, respectful and easy going. She helped us feel at ease and comfortable every step of the way; it was my husband’s and I first professional photo shoot session ever together, and the pictures and memories that Camille was able to capture are beyond perfect, treasured and valuable to us. She made sure we looked great, took care of us and also allowed us to just be ourselves! Never felt stressed. We had so much fun, again,… can’t thank her and her team enough. THE BEST!

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

I'm so lucky to have amazing, trusting clients that foster the perfect environment to make the most of our day together. GRACIAS for the excellent teamwork.
  • Sierra D.
    Sierra D. Married on 12/20/2021

Camille is the BEST!!!

Prior to our wedding, my husband and I had never had professional photos taken, so we were a bit nervous about the process. On our wedding day, Camille was so kind, and she made us feel at ease right away! She gave us some direction, but we never felt unnatural or awkward. Throughout the planning process, wedding, and newlywed photo shoot, Camille was professional, responsive, and flexible. She delivered our photos earlier than expected, and they came out so beautifully! Thank you, Camille, for capturing our day perfectly and for your amazing attitude and work ethic!!

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

The whole process, beginning, wedding day, delivery, and album design felt so effortless with you guys! Thanks for your trust, happy disposition, and just overall awesomeness. Big hugs!!! I hope our paths cross again sometime in the future! 💓
  • Maydeline
    Maydeline I. Married on 12/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

La mejor decisión del mundo!

Camille no sabes cuan agradecidos estamos Noel y yo de que seas nuestra fotografa de bodas. Todo el mundo suele preguntarme como fotógrafa ¿No se te hizo difícil escoger quien será tu fotógrafa? Y sin pensarlo mucho respondo “ realmente NO”. Y es que tienes muchas cualidades que te hacen ser nuestra primera, segunda y tercera opción.
    1. Hablemos de lo responsable, estratégica y realista que eres. Eso nos hace sentir seguros porque somos como tu.
    2. Tu talento y ojo es único.
    3. Eres una amiga tan leal y eso vale oro.

Gracias por todo! We love you so much Cami- Pollita

PD: NUESTRAS FOTOGRAFIAS SON LAS MAS HERMOSAS!

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Me siento afortunada de poder capturar su historia de amor, de su amistad, y sobretodo de ver un hombre que ama tanto a mi amiga. La fotografía me trae muchas alegrías, pero vivir estas experiencias íntimas con la gente que amo, son de las mejores. ¡Cásense de nuevo!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 12/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Camille is the "dream team" you'll want to have for your wedding

Camille was the first photographer I came across and I instantly loved her work, but then I got sidetracked and reviewed/contacted half a dozen others... before circling back to her. We are so happy we chose her services in the end!

Camille is professional, prompt and thorough with her communications, and very personable. I loved how detail-oriented and organized everything was leading up to our wedding day. The day of our small family destination wedding went smoothly--per my family's style, we ran a bit behind schedule, and we forgot a few things... like my bouquet--but Cami kept us moving forward in a stress-free manner. During our shoot, she gave us prompts and encouragement, which made our first time doing photos together a breeze, and during our ceremony, we didn't even notice her moving around us. Finally, to our happy surprise, she delivered our album ahead of schedule, and--to no one's surprise--there were more than enough photos to fill our home.

I'm so grateful to have our day captured by Camille. If Stuart didn't insist we keep traveling to new places, I would drag him back every year to PR for photoshoots as our family grows. Thank you so much!

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Thank you, Chelsea and Stuart. I feel so lucky to have been chosen as your elopement photographer, you are a joy to work with! I hope our paths cross again, in Puerto Rico or some other new destination to explore together. 💓
    Alessandro R. Married on 11/20/2021

Amazing is an understatement

Camille was exceptional! She is excellent, meticulous, and simply amazing! She was very helpful and thoughtful throughout the entire process. She guided me through every step of the way. My fiancé and I absolutely loved the pictures! (And my fiancé is very picky with photographers.) To whoever reads this, I promise you, if you hire Camille, you will not regret it!

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Thanks Alessandro, it was an absolute pleasure capturing your cute and fun proposal to Kimberly. I wish you a beautiful new life stage together and I hope to have you guys again in front of the lens!

xo,
    Cami
  • Jenny
    Jenny C. Married on 11/11/2021

Amazing Photographer

While looking for a wedding photographer we had an idea to do underwater engagement pictures. I found Camille and could tell right away she had an adventurous spirit like we do so we decided to pitch our idea to her. From the first emails she was so responsive and so honest about what might work and what wouldn't. We knew right away she was the one. She listened to our vision and made it happen even better than we could have imagined. Even if that meant braving the cold water of a spring for a few hours testing how long we could all hold our breath haha. The end result was breathtaking.

Our wedding day was just as good! It was a small, intimate wedding and she did a great job capturing the little moments that we will cherish forever.

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Gracias, Jenny, and Matt, I really appreciate you guys and your trust in me. During these #weddingboom months, it's couples like you, the ones helping me keep that adventurous spirit alive, and I'm just beyond lucky to capture these new chapters in your lives. I hope we meet again sometime for a future adventure!⠀

xoxo,⠀
    Cami⠀
  • Victoria
    Victoria S. Married on 10/22/2021

Photographer Perfection

We first used Camille for an engagement photo shoot in El Yunque, and took fun waterfall pictures that turned out better than we could have expected. From that moment we knew she was perfect for our wedding day. She is professional, organized and takes stunning photographs! I’m extremely picky and sent her a PDF of examples of all of the photos I wanted to make sure to capture and she made that happen flawlessly. If you have a chance, hire Camille, she will capture perfect wedding photos for you!

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Thanks, Victoria and Tayron for being so trusting, and bringing the most incredible energy to both of our photographic encounters. Can't wait to finish your set and share your epic gallery soon! xo, Cami
illustration stars