Camille Fontanez Photography Reviews

Camille Fontanez Photography 6
Camille Fontanez Photography 7
  • Frida

Frida · Married on 07/27/2018

I've never stalked anyone before until I needed a wedding photographer and found Camille on Instagram =) I didn't want anyone else but her to be our wedding photographer. She is great at what she does and creates beautiful images. She responds to questions right away. She never lost her patience for chaos. Cami and her assistant were very sweet and very friendly. She is highly recommended and you won't regret having her as a wedding photographer. From the bottom of our heart, Thank you very very much!!

• Maria

Maria · Married on 06/30/2018

Camille is the BEST

Camille is incredibly talented. I was obsessed with her blog and social media well before I was engaged. Once I booked my venue, I immediately booked her. She is understandably popular so I suggest you don't drag your feet to make sure she's available on your date. Her demeanor is both friendly and professional. She is wildly fast at responding to emails. She's also not intrusive on the wedding day. And yet, she captured so many special moments. Pictures are really the most valuable thing that stays after the wedding, besides the marriage lol. I loved my wedding. It was wonderful. When we received the pictures from Camille I realized how many small moments I had forgotten despite only being married for a month. I'm so thankful for these pictures. We chose a package that included a photo album which I didn't really remember until Camille reminded us to select colors for it and approve the layout. Don't underestimate the album! While my husband and I love browsing the 700+ pictures of the wedding day, our family members, who have been begging to see pictures, really appreciate a nice summary. The album is such high quality. One of my favorite moments is sharing the album with my 90 year old grandmother in law who couldn't make the trip. It's so important to feel comfortable with your vendors. When things get tense/awkward or there's any misunderstanding, it's becomes more stressful than usual because of the high stakes of the event (both emotionally and financially). Camille is such a pleasure to work with and it's wonderful to feel completely confident in the vendor you hired.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Maria! Thank you so much... reading this review gave me goosebumps. Thanks for being such an amazing and kind couple. Clients like you & Kenny are what makes my job the best ever. Wishing you many many years of sweet love together. xo, Cami

Natalie · Married on 06/29/2018

We booked Camille for our engagement photoshoot, and before the photoshoot was even over, we already knew we had to have her for our wedding! We didn't even have to see the pictures to know they would turn our amazing (which they did). Camille has an eye not only for taking amazing photographs, but to make your photos come to life. She helped capture so much of our personalities without us even realizing it! Our photoshoot was lighthearted and fun, just like our relationship. Camille is extremely responsive, personal, and professional. I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Hi Natalie! Thank you so much for your kind words, CAN'T wait for your wedding. I know we'll have an absolute blast. XO, Cami
  • Apryl Michele

Apryl · Married on 05/05/2018

Words cannot adequately describe how grateful we are to Camille Fontanez Photography--however, I'll do my best. When we began planning our wedding day, we started with our budget & priorities. For me, my top priority (other than my groom), was photography & videography. My husband, well, his priority was the Chef/food :) All of my friends that have been married warned me that the day flies by in the blink of an eye...it's a whirlwind! Now, after just celebrating our wedding, I know how true that statement is. So, to have a photographer that is detailed oriented, enjoys their work, professional, personable, kind, on point, & focused...it's a true blessing...& also a perfect description of Camille! I followed Cami on Instagram for a week before knowing she was the one for us. A week is all it took. I could see how dedicated she was & I found myself "hearting/liking" all her photos!! We reached out to her & she was extremely responsive throughout the entire year! (& unfortunately, half way through our planning, hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico...) That didn't stop Cami--she continued to communicate with us. We knew that no matter what, we were committed to celebrating our wedding in Rio Grande. I'm so happy we did! The memories that Cami & her assistant captured for us will forever hold a special place in my heart. It's a rare opportunity to have all the people you love in one place...& you never know how much time you have to spend with them. Our photos will be a constant reminder of the love that surrounded us on May 5th, 2018. The best part is that she did all the hard work, we just celebrated, relaxed, & enjoyed the moments. The photos that she provided to us will be treasured for years to come... For any moments that are special to you & your loved ones, do not hesitate in booking Camille. She is an exceptional photographer, wonderful person, & a joy to work with!

Camille Fontanez Photography 8
    Camille Fontanez Photography 9
  • Z

Zuny · Married on 04/28/2018

Ya Han pasado 7 meses de que haya capturado en fotos uno de nuestro grandiosos días, nuestra boda. Ya conocíamos su trabajo, y no dudábamos de su profesionalismo a pesar de conocernos en otros ámbitos. Su estilo de fotografía y la espontaneidad captada es simplemente mágica. Quedamos sumamente complacidos de las fotos que nos tomó. Está de más decir que es completamente recomendada. Una joven muy comprometida con la calidad de su trabajo.
    ¡Gracias Camille!

Camille Fontanez Photography 16
    Camille Fontanez Photography 17
    Camille Fontanez Photography 18

Marianne · Married on 04/14/2018

When I contacted Camille, I already knew she was the best there is. To be honest I even felt intimidated by her quality of work. Would my wedding be good enough for her standards? Little did I know how amazing Camille is, she can make magic happen with the simplest things. She can turn a grey sky into a beautiful background. She can find beauty in the smallest details. A wedding day flies! I am so lucky to relive my wedding through Camille's lens. I will be forever grateful for her energy, her support, her professionalism and her talent.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Hey! Thanks Marianne! I definitely enjoyed our time together for your engagement session and your wedding! Thanks for the amazing note, and please, NEVER ever think of your wedding as a lesser event. All weddings are equally beautiful and special in my eyes, as I pour so much love and passion into connecting with my clients and capturing their story. Thanks for being an awesome couple and trusting me with your big day. - xo, Cami!

Nashalie · Married on 04/07/2018

If you are looking for a photographer... LOOK NO FURTHER. Seriously, Camille is the best vendor I've had to date. I saw her work through social media a few years ago and instantly knew that I wanted her to be my photographer whenever I got married. As soon as I got engaged, I kid you not, I called Camille the very next day. Since I live in the states, we arranged a FaceTime meeting and as soon as we started talking I knew I had made the very best choice. She has such a sweet and bubbly personality, very attentive to detail and knew exactly what we wanted. When the day for the love story pictures came, we have to admit that my fiancé and I were a little nervous, we're not really the love dovey type of couple and absolutely hate those super posed couples pictures, but, Camille was super helpful. All of our pictures were very spontaneous and she captured the very essence of the moment. We went food hopping all over Calle Loiza and had so much fun with her and her assistant, Harold Camilo.
    To finish this review, I have to say that Camille has been so helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process. Since day 1 she's helped me even with things that have nothing to do with her work, like setting time and place for the wedding ceremony. If you are looking for someone who will take awesome photos and take stress off your shoulder's (because you know you have the best in town), from the bottom of my heart, Camille is the one for you.

Looking forward to my big day and having her there with me. So grateful to have stumbled upon her!

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Camille Fontanez Photography 19

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Well... I read this while doing my hair at a salon. So here I am, crying happy tears surrounded by a bunch of strangers, haha! Thank you so much Nashalie & Humberto for being trusting of my work & input! We'll have a perfect wedding day because we're a great team already! Warmly, Cami

Patricia · Married on 03/24/2018

I’ve never been so happy and pleased with someone’s service before. We’ve been in contact since 2016. We went through hurricane María and had to postpone our wedding and Camille was with us every step of the way. She never had a “no” for us and gave us support through all the planning. She did our “Love Story” and our wedding and I can’t even start describing how amazing her service is! She is the most professional and the sweetest photographer I’ve ever met. She had our “Love Story” pictures ready in less than a week and gave us a big preview of our wedding photos the next day! She in extraordinary and her work is excepctional! I wouldn’t recommend anyone else in what’s left of my life. I simply lover her. And I will forever be grateful for making my wedding a super special day and thanks to her work ,I would never forget it. If I could give her 100 stars, I would.

Camille Fontanez Photography 20

Beatriz · Married on 03/10/2018

This review is long overdue! Choosing Camille to be the photographer for our wedding was the best decision we made! I first contacted Camille after finding her on social media and absolutely falling in love with her wedding shots in Old San Juan. Every interaction I had with her leading up to the wedding was amazing, she was so professional and on top of every little detail and it truly made a difference since we were planning a destination wedding. We finally met her the day of the rehearsal dinner and it was an absolute treat! Camille was able to capture such beautiful shots of our very big and very rowdy group that night and that was only the beginning.
    The day of the wedding she made sure we stayed on track and she was able to capture amazing photographs of Eric and I as the sun was setting. These are photographs we will cherish forever!! To summarize, she’s the absolute best! She’s very professional, she’ll make everyone feel absolutely comfortable when taking pictures and she’ll capture in the most beautiful way all the love and happiness that surrounds you that day! Thanks Camille for making our wedding day so special!

Camille Fontanez Photography 21
    Camille Fontanez Photography 22
    Camille Fontanez Photography 23
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/24/2018

We felt so confortable with Camille

I have been following Camille's work even before we were engaged, so when we were looking for vendors, I knew we had to meet with her. From our first meeting, she made us feel confortable so we knew were going to be in good hands. The day of the wedding she was great!! The photos came out amazing and we will recommend her to every one! Thank You Camille

Annike · Married on 01/19/2018

I just had my wedding last Friday and I have to say Camille was amazing! We are from
    Miami and Camille was great with communicating with us through the whole process. She is very responsible and professional. She took amazing shots! She was very efficient in the one hour we had after the ceremony to get pictures with our imidiate family and through all the magical spots the hacienda siesta Alegre has. She was also great in the reception and got amazing shots of everyone partying and dancing! Camille is amazing and I recommend her to everyone! Thank you Camille!

Camille Fontanez Photography 24
    Camille Fontanez Photography 25
  • Karinna

Karinna · Married on 01/13/2018

Wow! Where to start? When me and my husband decided to elope in San Francisco, we knew we eventually wanted to celebrate our love with friends & family back home. We set the date, and I immediately contacted Camille since I had been following her work for some years. She responded quickly and was very excited to confirm her availability on our date. After some months, Hurricane Maria struck Puerto Rico, we were very anxious and overwhelmed with this happening. We had lost communication with family, friends and also, vendors for our soon to be wedding, but not with Camille. Throughout this process, Camille was very encouraging and my go-to person for information on final wedding details. She went above and beyond. Safe to say, everything went amazing. The day of the wedding I was so relieved to see her as the friend who was there when I had lost hope. On our special day, before the First Look shoot, she walked to me, smiled and in a friendly hug said: “IT’S HERE”, referring to the happiest day of my life. She was phenomenal throughout the activity and always had a smile on her face. It makes a difference on your wedding day when somebody loves their profession as much as Camille does. When we saw the preview (which was ready surprisingly fast), I cried tears of joy seeing all the details that Camille captured. Whether you are getting engaged, eloping or getting married, you will not regret having Camille shooting that day.

Thank you Camille, hope to see you for our anniversary!!!
    -Karinna & Marcos

Camille Fontanez Photography 26

Andres · Married on 12/16/2017

Camille is just awesome! Professional, responsible, thoughtful, prepared and ready to make you feel comfortable. She was always there but never in the way… which is difficult in my opinion! Make yourself a favor and stop looking. She is the one!

Sent on 04/27/2018
    Camille Fontanez Photography 27
    Camille Fontanez Photography 28
    Camille Fontanez Photography 29
    Camille Fontanez Photography 30
    Camille Fontanez Photography 31

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Gracias Andres for trusting us with the memories of your epic wedding day. Abrazos to you and Mariam. <3

Joy · Married on 12/09/2017

Straight to the point: Camille is the best!!! My finacé and I had our engagement photo shoot in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. She took us through the best locations of Old San Juan just like we wanted, namely aisles with greens/nature, colorful flowers, vibrant streets and El Morro. We had so much fun the entire time. Camille caught the pure joy we have in our relationship. Needless-to-say, I recommend Camille Fontanez Photography 100%.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Joy!!! Thank you so much. Tosha and you were awesome. It is always delightful to work with couples who share my excitement for quirkiness and humor. Can't wait for your wedding day. xo, Cami

Klara · Married on 08/07/2017

Working with Camille and her assistant was a dream! We eloped in San Juan and after going through photographers in PR we knew that Camille was the one and we need her. We were so happy when we found out that she will be able to photograph our wedding.. On the day of the wedding Camille came to the hotel, took our first look photos and then we went to old San Juan where wedding took place. And for the whole time it felt like we were just walking around with two old friends who are taking photos of us. You just can’ t believe how warm and friendly Camille is. From beginning to end she was very responsive and helpful! I cannot describe how good she is at capturing every moment of the day.. As we are a bit of photography lovers ourselves we really wanted the photos to be perfect. And boy are they perfect! So Camille and Camillo thank you again for everything you’ll be in our memories forever. To all of you brides to be looking for a photographer: just book Camille (if you’re not sure, check out her instagram)! :)

Lynette · Married on 07/27/2017

Look no further ladies.....Camille is the BEST!!!! My husband and I are from Ohio and decided on a destination wedding in Puerto Rico. Finding vendors in PR from OH was not an easy thing. I found Camille from a Google search..."best wedding photographers in Puerto Rico" and there she was. Once I saw her work I knew I had to have her as my photographer. I contacted her in October 2016 for my July 2017 wedding and luckily she was available. Communication is a very important thing, especially when it's someone you don't know and doing it all from afar. She's very responsive in communicating. Pleasant experience all around. Book as soon as you can ladies, you will not be disappointed. The booking process is very easy. She is an absolute doll and a pleasure to work with. She's very personable, respectful, and professional and the list goes on. I saw our picture on her Instagram page and WOW!!!! I can't wait to see the edited ones!!!!!!! My husband and I dislike attention and have never taken professional pictures, so I was a little scared but Camille made us feel so comfortable. She really is the best. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! We are beyond thankful and blessed to have had the pleasure of meeting you. THANK YOU Camille for everything!!!! Abrazos y besos!!!!! Love, Lynette and Carlos.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Hi Lynette! *You* were an absolute doll! By the way, I did send you the complete proofing gallery on Aug 3 (resending now just in case you missed my e-mail). Thanks for having me, you were amazing! xoxo, Cami

Mariny · Married on 06/29/2017

Camille did an awesome job capturing our special day! She paid attention to those small details that you don’t really think about, but are so glad she captured once you see the pictures. She’s very down to earth, which was very helpful with how anxious I was about everything being perfect.

Camille Fontanez Photography 32

Michelle · Married on 06/26/2017

What is there not to love about Camille? She is sweet, friendly, professional, fair, and extremely good at what she does. I found her on Yelp (full review on there) because I sent out a request for proposal for all photographers in Puerto Rico, as my husband and I were getting elopement pictures done late June and we didn't know anyone in PR. Camille was one of about 7 vendors to respond to my inquiry (in just about an hour or 2) and just by looking at her work on her website (camillefontz.com), I knew she was the one. In terms of pricing, she was just right, trust me. The lower bidders that responded had really unprofessional looking pictures. The higher bidders were ridiculous (some around $6-8K!) and their work was not that much better in terms of quality. Honestly, I think Camille's pictures are more unique and cater towards the mood of the couple anyway.

She was super accommodating and very modest. She spoke perfect English so it was very easy to communicate all my crazy requests. On the day of the shoot, we had to change the venue unexpectedly and she didn't mind, no sweat. She showed up about 30 minutes early so she could get ideas on where to shoot and scope out the location beforehand. She even hand delivered the bouquet I ordered from Glow Events! She gave direction for posing when needed but as soon as she saw my husband and I relaxed, she began to allow us to take lead and quietly followed us around switching lenses every so often. The poses progressed very naturally. In the end, we had about 250 pictures all with amazing results.

Overall, I would highly recommend Camille because from the moment she reached out, I trusted her. Entrust your most precious moments with a photographer that is friendly, laid back, modest, and professional.

Thank you Camille Fontanez for capturing our day with your beautiful work!

Enid · Married on 06/18/2017

Camille was amazing! I had a 6-month engagement and I was planning my Old San Juan wedding from Kansas City. I needed to find a good photographer and I came across her website and fell in love with her work. And oh my, she did not disappoint! She was super nice, as well as her assistant, and they made us feel comfortable! The turnaround time for the photos was amazingly quick and we loved the images she captured on our big day! My husband and I are some very happy, satisfied customers. =D

Sent on 07/03/2017

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Enid! Thank you so much! It was an amazing wedding day and we were so happy to be there. We arrived expecting it to be a laid-back, morning wedding and it was an exciting day beginning to end. We are some very happy, satisfied photographers! Thanks for trusting me with your memories!! Many blessings to you & Gary in this new journey together. XO, Cami

Molly · Married on 05/27/2017

We had a destination wedding in Puerto Rico and except for our venue, Camille was the first vendor we booked. I am SO happy we did. If you're getting married in Puerto Rico, book her as soon as you can. Not only is she professional, responsive, and surprisingly affordable, she's also just so good at what she does. We had perfect weather all week in Rincon, but had a downpour on the afternoon of our wedding. This is, of course, a little stressful. However, Camille made us feel comfortable and the pictures turned out beautifully regardless of the rain. She has such a great eye and her photos really look like art. Camille does a stunning job capturing not only the posed moments, but also all of the little memories and emotions throughout the day. Thank you, Camille!!!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Hi Molly! Thank you so much! You and Alex were an amazing couple, the lighthearted, fun energy you and guests brought was incredible and made us have SO much fun in what could've been a very stressful day. I'm so happy with the pictures, and I'm glad you were too. My best wishes in this new journey together. xo, Cami

Vilmarie · Married on 05/20/2017

Camille was a pleasure to work with. She and her assistant made us feel very comfortable. And the pictures are to die for! She really is the best. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Gracias Vilmarie- You & Dayvan were to die for. Thanks for having us. Hugs to you and the kids (which made the day so, SO cute!) xo, Cami

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2017

Booking process is very easy her system is awesome. Her work is beautiful!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Thank you! Can't wait to capture your big day!
  • Z

Zully · Married on 03/25/2017

Javier and I both live in Orlando, but decided to celebrate our wedding in our native Puerto Rico with all of our family. We had contacted Camille for both our engagement session in El Viejo San Juan and our wedding in Hacienda Don Carmelo. We were sold by her fast responsiveness in regards to both emails and phone calls (something not common in our native Puerto Rico), her package pricing, the thoroughness and diligence of her beautiful work, and her wonderful positive attitude. I especially thank her for her willingness to travel outside of the Hacienda so that I may take a wedding photo with my ailing grandmother. I would recommend Camille to locals and destination wedding couple alike. Thank you so much for our beautiful work Cami, we are beyond thankful for both of your sessions and how the images turned out. For a couple that does not have many photos together, your work makes up for all of it! Thank you!

Javier y yo vivimos en Orlando, pero decidimos celebrar nuestra boda en nuestro Puerto Rico con toda nuestra familia. Nos habíamos puesto en contacto con Camille para nuestra sesión de compromiso en El Viejo San Juan y nuestra boda en Hacienda Don Carmelo. Nos encanto su profesionalismo en términos de sus rápida respuestas con respecta a los correos electrónicos y llamadas telefónicas (algo que no es común en Puerto Rico), sus precios, la diligencia de su hermoso trabajo, y su maravillosa actitud positiva. Le agradezco especialmente su disposición a viajar fuera de la Hacienda para que pueda tomar una foto de boda con mi abuelita encamada. Recomendaría Camille a los lugareños y pareja de boda de destino por igual. Muchas gracias por nuestro hermoso trabajo Cami, estamos super agradecidos por sus sesiones y cómo resultaron las imágenes. Para una pareja que no tiene muchas fotos juntos, su trabajo compensa todo! Gracias mil y un abrazo!

Shay · Married on 03/01/2017

Camille was simply divine to work with from the very minute we booked her as our wedding photographer. My maid of honor actually found her after she googled our wedding venue and stumbled upon her photographs from a recent event. We booked her over a year out from our wedding date and she was always quick to respond to all of our emails and inquiries about her services, which was helpful as we were planning our destination wedding from Virginia. Camille and her assistant made me (a VERY-nervous bride) completely comfortable in front of the camera. Her first preview photo after our wedding took our breathe away so much that we knew that choosing her was the best decision we could've made for our big day. Her photographs came out so beautiful, and I love that her editing style keeps us looking like ourselves (read: no extreme photoshopping of peoples faces!).

Camille felt more like a friend or family member, rather than just another vendor at our wedding. We are already looking forward to visiting Puerto Rico (where my husband was born and where his parents will soon retire) and having her take photographs of us as our family grows. Camille is not just an immensely talented photographer with a true gift, but an amazingly beautiful and kind human being.