Camille Fontanez Photography Reviews

134 Reviews for Camille Fontanez Photography

• Alessandro

Alessandro R. · Getting married on 11/20/2021

Amazing is an understatement

Camille was exceptional! She is excellent, meticulous, and simply amazing! She was very helpful and thoughtful throughout the entire process. She guided me through every step of the way. My fiancé and I absolutely loved the pictures! (And my fiancé is very picky with photographers.) To whoever reads this, I promise you, if you hire Camille, you will not regret it!

Sent on 01/11/2021

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Thanks Alessandro, it was an absolute pleasure capturing your cute and fun proposal to Kimberly. I wish you a beautiful new life stage together and I hope to have you guys again in front of the lens!

xo,
    Cami
  • Caitlin

Caitlin N. · Getting married on 09/25/2021

Camille is sent from heaven!

What a blessing it was to have the opportunity to work with Camille. She is a true professional. My husband and I both felt so comfortable shooting with her - even though we both consider ourselves to be camera shy. Camille was flexible - I changed the date twice, and she was still able to work out a time for me. I left my bouquet at the hotel, which caused us to get stuck in traffic. She was calm, cool, and collected the entire time. She's so talented, I am in love with the photographs. It felt like spending time with an old friend - such a comfortable, warm environment. Such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 03/07/2020
  • Solanch

Solanch A. · Married on 06/26/2021

¡La mejor experiencia!

Camille es una fotógrafa excelente. Desde el comienzo hasta el final fue atenta, organizada y responsable. Durante el proceso se aseguró de conocernos y establecer una buena relación cliente-proveedor para así, capturar los mejores momentos el día de nuestra boda. Fue muy responsable con el manejo del tiempo y con la comunicación. El trabajo que realizó fue acorde a nuestras peticiones y nos encantó. Nos sentimos afortunados de poder haber contado con tan excelente persona y profesional. Con Camile encontramos todo lo que buscábamos: calidad, profesionalismo y responsabilidad. Definitivamente la volveríamos a escoger.

Sent on 07/23/2021
  • W

Wildalys V. · Married on 05/07/2021

Amazing! Excellent! Best photographer!

Had the honor of having Camille as our love story and wedding photographer. WOW, WOW, WOW! Words can’t explain how grateful and what a great experience we had with her. Since our first phone call, we knew she was going to be our wedding photographer.

She is truly amazing! Working with her was one of my favorite experiences of the wedding planning. Cami was very responsive, dedicated, committed, responsible, professional and with such great vibes. Remember telling her how nervous I was the day of our love story session as I had no idea on how to pose for photos and she just simply made us feel very comfortable to the extent that we had a blast during the shooting. It was so much fun!

She went far and beyond our expectations. Cami, thanks for capturing all those special moments of the best day of our lives with friends and families. We will always cherish you!

Besos y abrazos,
    Wildalys & Arnaldo

Sent on 05/24/2021

Jennifer R. · Married on 04/17/2021

Nuestra fotógrafa 😍

A pocos meses de la boda, nos quedamos sin fotógrafa. Así que el estrés estaba presente. Sin embargo, Camille desde el día uno brindo seguridad, sensibilidad y responsabilidad. Lo que nos aseguró que ella debía ser nuestra fotógrafa. Camille nos transmitió tanta confianza, que durante la sección de fotos sentimos que era una amiga quien estaba detrás del lente. No pudimos tener mejor fotógrafa. Reiteramos nuestro agradecimiento. Sin duda alguna tendremos unos hermosos recuerdos.

Sent on 04/26/2021
  • Erica

Erica P. · Married on 04/13/2021

Exceeding Expectations

Our family had the honor to have Camille capture our 10th Wedding Vow Renewal On April 13, 2021. Everything about this moment meant so much to myself and my family. I searched through many photographers for this special moment and time after time my search brought me back to Camille.
    Working with Camille was seamless and the passion in the art of photography is clearly reflected in her work. I knew that Camille was the one for this special moment after I read her many reviews which consisted of her being described as, “fantastic,” “caring”, “upmost professional,” “ humanistic,” “down to earth.”

During our video conference call we shed some tears together as I describes how important this moment was for me and my family secondary to the challenges that we face with the pandemic and me working as an ER nurse and it made me realize that we chose a special person to capture this special day.
    Camille was a complete professional and her work on our very special day left us speechless. Camille captured some of the most intimate moments that we will treasure forever.
    If looking for a photographer who had a true passion in the artistry of photography and human interaction, look no further! That and more you will find in Camille Fontanez Photography

Sent on 05/02/2021
  • Dalianie

Dalianie N. · Married on 03/21/2021

The best photographer

Durante nuestra planificación de boda sabíamos que la fotografía era una de las partes más importantes. Cuando conocimos a Camille y su estilo de fotos supimos que ella era la indicada. Tuvimos una experiencia maravillosa. Primero trabajamos el love story y cuando le sugerimos visitar un lugar diferente, estaba muy emocionada. Ese día fue súper divertido, relax y estuvimos muchísimo tiempo en el shooting! El resultado fue espectacular. Ya el día de la boda nos sentíamos en confianza y Camille capturó hermosos momentos. Ella estuvo al pendiente de detalles y con ideas para que las fotos fueran únicas. Fueron momentos muy especiales y tuvimos oportunidad de tener fotos hermosas pero también tiempo para disfrutar la boda. Camille es excelente y tiene un gran talento. La recomendamos 100%!!!

Sent on 04/08/2021
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/14/2021

She is absolutely amazing !!!

Camille is excellent. I recommend her 100%. During this time of uncertainty due to the pandemic, we had to make a lot of changes. She always worked with us throughout all the changes and immediately responded to my emails, making this process less stressful. She has an amazing personality and a huge talent. Her good vibes will make you feel like you already know her. She is definitely very approachable and easy to talk to. I love how organized she is, she turned in all my pictures less than two weeks after the event, and I love them all.

Sent on 05/23/2021
  • Paula

Paula R. · Married on 03/13/2021

Truly Amazing!

Simply the best! Camille is very professional, very hands on, has excellent customer service and will go above and beyond to make sure your wedding day is one to remember. She did our "love story", "first look" and wedding pictures and I will never have enough words to describe how amazing she is.

I wouldn’t recommend anyone else. Thank you, Camille! for making this day more than we could have ever dreamed of and capturing such amazing moments.

Sent on 04/27/2021
  • Autumn

Autumn D. · Married on 02/01/2021

The BEST Photographer in Puerto Rico!

Camille was the first vendor we booked after deciding to get married in Puerto Rico. Her work was one of the biggest factors in our deciding to have a destination wedding at Hacienda Siesta Alegre. From the first phone call, I knew her presence would be calming and that she would help us to feel comfortable on our wedding day. Her booking system was simple and easy to use, she completes all tasks early, and is simply a joy to work with. Despite the weather and our running behind schedule on the day of, Camille was able to take every picture we wanted and then some. Looking back on our wedding day, it was magical, and that is in large part to Camille’s beautiful photos!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie G. · Married on 01/21/2021

Camille’s talent and work is the definition of perfection!

I eloped to Puerto Rico just my now Husband and I on 1-21-2021. Since family and friends could not attend we wanted to hire the absolute best photographer possible to capture each moment to share! After searching many photographers and reading lots of reviews we knew the only option was Cami. She went far and beyond all expectations! Our photos made us speechless! Breathtaking is the best description of her work! I will forever be grateful that Camille captured these unforgettable moments that will last a lifetime! She was wonderful on the wedding day. Cami was willing to take any photos or ideas we had. She also made so many perfect suggestions that turned out amazing! Cami is such a friendly person, we had a great time just walking around Old San Juan chatting with her! I felt like we were old friends! Cami was always so responsive and willing to help! And have great advice and recommendations on anything we wanted!

Sent on 01/26/2021

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

THANK YOU for an epic, quirky, romantic, and FUN elopement day and all the happiness that stemmed from it. It was one for the books!
  • Jorge

Jorge S. · Married on 01/15/2021

The best experience, very professional and fun

Best experience ever ! She was very professional and fun, also very talented, we love the pictures 🙏

Sent on 01/15/2021

Jorge S. · Married on 01/15/2021

The best experience, very professional and fun

Sent on 01/15/2021

Danny K. · Married on 12/25/2020

Amazing photographer!

Cami was an amazing and integral part of my wife and my special day. She was early, extremely pleasant, had great ideas, and kept things moving at a leisurely yet efficient pace. It felt like we were just able to enjoy being newly weds naturally with Cami snapping some amazing pictures along the way. Our wedding date got changed last minute and she was extremely accommodating and was able to work with us on Christmas Day. I highly recommend her and her work speaks for itself and is beautiful.

Sent on 12/26/2020
  • Rocío

Rafael S. · Married on 12/12/2020

I don't know what I would've done without her.

When I got engaged, the only thing I knew for sure was that I wanted Camille as my photographer. She photographed my cousins wedding in 2016 and I instantly fell in love with her work. Camille is worth every penny. She helped guide us through the whole process, was always on board with our crazy plans (Love Story in Vieques and 3 weeding photo locations on the day of our wedding) and she was always there for us, even when things got tough.
    When we were forced to cancel our big wedding (with one week to go) do to government restrictions and convid-19, Camille was one of the first people that really let us know that she was on our side. She stood by us through all the changes in plans and the uncertainty and ultimately helped us plan the most amazing wedding day we could have imagined. She travelled all the way to Vieques for our engagement shoot and showed us the most amazing spots, she hiked with us in the jungles of El Yunque and stayed with us until the very end of our wedding night. We are so grateful to have had Camille with us. We, honestly, wouldn't have known what to do without her.
    My wedding photos mean more to me than I can describe in words. I will cherish Camille and her work for the rest of my life.

Sent on 01/02/2021

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

¡Gracias, gracias, gracias! Fue un absoluto placer trabajar esta etapa con ustedes, de principio a fin. Gracias por ser uno de mis highlights del 2020.
  • Ashlinn

Ashlinn R. · Married on 09/19/2020

Fun, professional experience with Camille!

The moment we found Camille's website we knew we wanted to work with her. Our instincts were right! Camille was a dedicated professional throughout the entire process, not to mention a lovely human being. Since there were only six people (and a lot of stray cats!) in total at our ceremony, we were so so happy that our photographer was such a warm, kind person. And the photos are amazing! You won't regret hiring Camille!

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Chris

Chris T. · Married on 08/17/2020

The Neat Photographer in Puerto Rico!

Very professional courteous and is the best at what she does. She was very helpful to us especially in these COVID-19 times. We spoke or texted her regularly before our wedding. She made us feel very comfortable during our pics. She helped us set up the location and time of our elopement. I was a beautiful sunset wedding on Capital Beach. Hire her she’s the Best in Puerto Rico!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 03/15/2020

Wonderful photographer and person!

If you’re getting married in Puerto Rico, please consider hiring Cami! Not only is she an excellent photographer, but perhaps even more importantly, she’s a warm, lovely human being who made us feel comfortable every step of the way. I also want to add, Cami is multi-talented! Throughout the photoshoot, she helped me to take down my wedding dress bustle and tie it back up so we were able to capture both in the photos.

Before even getting to Puerto Rico, she was so helpful and accommodating, going above and beyond to send me photos of potential ceremony sites so I could find the perfect location. She was also very flexible when we had to change our date. Overall, an amazing experience!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Alondra

Alondra R. · Married on 03/07/2020

A magical wedding celebration!

I still remember the first time I came across Camille's work. A friend of us shared a facebook picture and I was simply fascinated about the natural beauty of her work. I went straight to my fianceé and told him " I found our wedding photographer ".We were instantly in love with all her work and emailed her immediately for our wedding day. Since our first call Camille treated us with so much respect and love that we knew that we had made the best decision by having her as our wedding photographer. When the time came around for our love story we wanted to include our fur baby and Camille was so helpful giving us tips and capturing the best photos of our dog that we were fascinated with the final results. She was the nicest person ever smiling at all time and meeting all our expectations for the day. Her webpage was easy and useful making the communication and process smooth for both parts. The wedding day finally arrived and Camille's work couldn't be more perfect. She made us feel comfortable by taking amazing pictures and giving us the space to enjoy the process. All details and moments were capture as we wanted and today we have incredible pictures to keep forvever. Thanks Camille for being so professional and caring during the whole process. We are so happy with the stunning results of your work that we cant simply ask for anything else. You are an incredible professional and an amazing person.

Love,

Francisco & Alondra

Sent on 03/19/2020

Kathina T. · Married on 02/23/2020

Best Decision EVER

Once my now husband and I got engaged the first thing he said to me was “Camille is going to be our photographer”. They have been friends for a couple of years now so at that moment I did not hesitate. I had been following Camille for a while on Instagram and was in Awe of her pictures. I have seen many photographers on social media but none compare to Camille. She has the ability to capture every small detail in one shot and make them look so natural. Her pictures are LITERALLY worth a thousands words. When the time came around for our love story pictures I was super excited that finally I was going to be able to be photographed by the one and only Camille. She was the nicest person ever and made sure that all of our expectations were met. She treated us with so much love and respect that I felt that I had known her for years! Let me tell you that those pictures did not disappoint! Seeing these results I couldn’t wait for our wedding day to come. We got married in a town far away of the metro area and Camille was super punctual. She started taking pictures as soon as she got there and even helped button up my dress. She captured everything that I hoped for on that day. Im soo happy that I get to look at these pictures for years to come. If you want a photographer that not only takes mesmerizing pictures but makes you feel comfortable and calm, Camille is your gal. I would recommend her a thousand times. Out of everything of my wedding she was absolutely the BEST DECISION. My heart is at peace knowing that I have the most amazing pictures ever taken of my special day.

Sent on 02/26/2020

Maydeline I. · Married on 01/07/2020

Excelente servicio y producto ✨

Camille además fe una gran amiga fue cómplice de mi prometido el dia en que me propusieron matrimonio💛. Tengo los mejores recuerdos gracias a ella. La recomiendo a ojos cerrados. Lo bueno siempre se debe compartir. Gracias Camille 😘

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie R. · Married on 01/03/2020

Hire Camille!!

Camille was the best photographer ever! When we started planning the wedding we knew we had to hire Camille. Her photographer was so beautiful and she was the first vendor we hired. Communication with her was also quick and helpful. On the day of she made us feel comfortable which helped us to be ourselves in the photos. We didn't even know she was there half of the time. She delivered our photos so quickly and we couldn't be happier with them. She captured the best day of our lives perfectly and we are so grateful for that.

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Frank

Frank · Married on 12/28/2019

Most gorgeous pictures without feeling overwhelmed!

Camille was the second vendor I booked after my wedding planner. I had heard great things about working with her, and I was obsessed with her bright and natural pictures on Instagram!

She was even more amazing than I could ever imagine - while we are still waiting to see all the pictures I’m already impressed by the ones that we had and the ease of having her with us during the wedding!

She made sure all of the pictures we wanted were taken, but also allowed us to enjoy our wedding without feeling overwhelmed about taking pictures.

Highly recommend you to hire Camille for your wedding or engagement pictures!

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 12/08/2019

Amazing Engagement Photography in San Juan

We chose Camille to take our engagement photos while we were on vacation in Puerto Rico and we had an amazing experience! My fiance and I were nervous because we're not the photography type- we were worried about feeling awkward and it showing through in our photos. That was not a problem for Camille at all! She knows exactly when to shoot the photo, she has an excellent eye and a true gift. Not only was the photoshoot pleasant, but so was the conversation. Camille is kind, very knowledgeable of the history in San Juan, and all around easy to talk to. We received a link with our edited photos in less than a week and they were stunning! Everything came together so beautifully, just as we had hoped. Choose Camille, you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/08/2019