Camille Fontanez Photography Reviews

Camille Fontanez Photography 6
Camille Fontanez Photography 7
  • Carla

carla · Married on 04/06/2019

THE BEST! Is a professional, we select her for our daughter wedding and the phots are spectaculars

This is an excellent professional, her photos are spectaculars. We used her services for our daughter wedding and we are more than please. Thanks Camille!, the best!!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Camille Fontanez Photography 12
    Camille Fontanez Photography 13

Rosemary Cole · Married on 03/23/2019

Simply the best!

I shamelessly insta-stalked Camille as soon as we were engaged and she was the FIRST person we booked! I knew from seeing her work that the moments we were going to cherish for a lifetime would be beautifully captured by Camille. You can see it in every photo, it is carefully and lovingly taken. She’s professional, responsive, flexible, kind - all things you look for in a photographer, but most of all, we loved her company at the wedding and knowing our treasured day would be in good hands! Thank you Camille!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Katie Ports · Married on 02/17/2019

Gorgeous Wedding Photos at El Convento

We loved our photos!! We booked Camille from afar and didn’t have the opportunity to meet her before the wedding. Leading up to the wedding Camille was very responsive, shared a lot of tips, and was super flexible. At the day of the wedding she showed up early, stayed late, was very easy going, and helped us find locations to capture the moment perfectly. She even sent the pictures within a few days! Camille is wonderful! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/07/2019

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Thanks, Katie!!! It was absolutely blissful to capture such a beautiful event, and I'm so happy you loved the images and our experience together as much as I did! Wishing you & Matt many, many years of sweet love and adventures together. xo, Cami

Megan Poirier · Married on 02/16/2019

Fantastic photographer

Camille was very professional and had great ideas for our wedding photos. She really captured our personalities and the photos came out great! She was also very patient with us during conversations about editing. I would highly recommend her for any wedding big or small!

Sent on 03/09/2019
    Camille Fontanez Photography 14

Huong Ngo · Married on 01/11/2019

Camille is an amazing photographer!

Camille deserves to be a 2019 wedding wire couples' choice award winner. We're so happy to have Camille to naturally capture special moments of our elopement. She's so professional, flexible and responses to emails quickly. We had to change our photo locations and Camille was willing to accommodate with the new change. We enjoyed our walk with Camille for photos and a little history of the places we went. She made sure that we were comfortable on the photo day by giving us tips and recommendations of what we need to prepare. Camille has a vibe that makes us feel comfortable and be ourselves in front of her camera. She's just amazing!

Sent on 02/10/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Cataldo · Married on 12/28/2018

Superior service under less than desirable circumstances

My husband and I had a very small and intimate wedding/elopement on December 28, 2018. I found Camille’s work on Pinterest when my husband and I were casually thinking about eloping and thinking about a possible location. When I came across her work, I immediately knew 2 things: we were getting married in Puerto Rico, and Camille was going to be our photographer. She was the first vendor we hired.
    Camille was very responsive to all of our inquiries and emails...lightning fast. Planning a wedding in a place you don’t live takes faith in your vendors, and Camille made me feel at ease about the whole process. She even graciously answered non-wedding related questions.
    We had originally planned on having our intimate ceremony at El Morro, but the day of our wedding brought rain and hurricane-style winds. We had to move everything indoors to our dinner location and Camille had to work with less than ideal lighting. She adapted quickly and if she was stressed, it didn’t show. She was calm, professional, and just went with the flow. I greatly appreciated her positive attitude that day, under conditions we did not foresee or desire.
    Our day was certainly memorable, and I am so glad Camille was there to capture it all. We will treasure the images she captured that day forever!
    We look forward to working to working with her again on our next trip to Puerto Rico for family pictures...we hope the rain holds off this time, but have no doubt the images will be beautiful, rain or shine. :)

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Camille Fontanez Photography 20
    Camille Fontanez Photography 21

Liz Salgado Romero · Married on 12/08/2018

Nuestra boda

Las fotos de la boda para mí eran una de las partes más importantes y como toda novia ilusionada me di la tarea de buscar a los mejores fotógrafos para ver su trabajo y claro Camille estaba en ese grupo. Sinceramente cuando entré a su página y pude observar sus marravillosas obras de arte ya había quedado fascinada con su trabajo. Así que decidí reunirme con ella y cuando la conocí terminé de convecerme, con su bella personalidad me hizo sentir super cómoda y pude hacerle todas mis peticiones. Cuando llegó el gran día, ella y su equipo fueron super responsables y no se les perdió ningún detalle. Quedé totalmente enamorada del resultados, si quieres tener unos recuerdos mágicos de tu gran día, Camille es tu mejor elección.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Kaemi · Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing, professional, the absolute best

5 stars is not enough!! I have no words to express my gratitude towards Camille. Professional, driven, charismatic, and someone who knows exactly what she’s doing. If you want to feel comfortable knowing that THE greatest moments of your day are captured, hire Camille. I was so lucky to have her as a photographer in our wedding even though I wanted her to enjoy it as a guest. It could not have gone better. Thank you thank you thank you ♥️

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Camille Fontanez Photography 22
    Camille Fontanez Photography 23
    Camille Fontanez Photography 24
    Camille Fontanez Photography 25
    Camille Fontanez Photography 26
  • Frida

Frida · Married on 07/27/2018

I've never stalked anyone before until I needed a wedding photographer and found Camille on Instagram =) I didn't want anyone else but her to be our wedding photographer. She is great at what she does and creates beautiful images. She responds to questions right away. She never lost her patience for chaos. Cami and her assistant were very sweet and very friendly. She is highly recommended and you won't regret having her as a wedding photographer. From the bottom of our heart, Thank you very very much!!

Sent on 10/06/2018
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 06/30/2018

Camille is the BEST

Camille is incredibly talented. I was obsessed with her blog and social media well before I was engaged. Once I booked my venue, I immediately booked her. She is understandably popular so I suggest you don't drag your feet to make sure she's available on your date. Her demeanor is both friendly and professional. She is wildly fast at responding to emails. She's also not intrusive on the wedding day. And yet, she captured so many special moments. Pictures are really the most valuable thing that stays after the wedding, besides the marriage lol. I loved my wedding. It was wonderful. When we received the pictures from Camille I realized how many small moments I had forgotten despite only being married for a month. I'm so thankful for these pictures. We chose a package that included a photo album which I didn't really remember until Camille reminded us to select colors for it and approve the layout. Don't underestimate the album! While my husband and I love browsing the 700+ pictures of the wedding day, our family members, who have been begging to see pictures, really appreciate a nice summary. The album is such high quality. One of my favorite moments is sharing the album with my 90 year old grandmother in law who couldn't make the trip. It's so important to feel comfortable with your vendors. When things get tense/awkward or there's any misunderstanding, it's becomes more stressful than usual because of the high stakes of the event (both emotionally and financially). Camille is such a pleasure to work with and it's wonderful to feel completely confident in the vendor you hired.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Maria!
    Thank you so much... reading this review gave me goosebumps. Thanks for being such an amazing and kind couple. Clients like you & Kenny are what makes my job the best ever. Wishing you many many years of sweet love together. xo,

Natalie · Married on 06/29/2018

We booked Camille for our engagement photoshoot, and before the photoshoot was even over, we already knew we had to have her for our wedding! We didn't even have to see the pictures to know they would turn our amazing (which they did). Camille has an eye not only for taking amazing photographs, but to make your photos come to life. She helped capture so much of our personalities without us even realizing it! Our photoshoot was lighthearted and fun, just like our relationship. Camille is extremely responsive, personal, and professional. I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Hi Natalie! Thank you so much for your kind words, CAN'T wait for your wedding. I know we'll have an absolute blast.
    XO,
  • Apryl Michele

Apryl · Married on 05/05/2018

Words cannot adequately describe how grateful we are to Camille Fontanez Photography--however, I'll do my best. When we began planning our wedding day, we started with our budget & priorities. For me, my top priority (other than my groom), was photography & videography. My husband, well, his priority was the Chef/food :) All of my friends that have been married warned me that the day flies by in the blink of an eye...it's a whirlwind! Now, after just celebrating our wedding, I know how true that statement is. So, to have a photographer that is detailed oriented, enjoys their work, professional, personable, kind, on point, & focused...it's a true blessing...& also a perfect description of Camille! I followed Cami on Instagram for a week before knowing she was the one for us. A week is all it took. I could see how dedicated she was & I found myself "hearting/liking" all her photos!! We reached out to her & she was extremely responsive throughout the entire year! (& unfortunately, half way through our planning, hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico...) That didn't stop Cami--she continued to communicate with us. We knew that no matter what, we were committed to celebrating our wedding in Rio Grande. I'm so happy we did! The memories that Cami & her assistant captured for us will forever hold a special place in my heart. It's a rare opportunity to have all the people you love in one place...& you never know how much time you have to spend with them. Our photos will be a constant reminder of the love that surrounded us on May 5th, 2018. The best part is that she did all the hard work, we just celebrated, relaxed, & enjoyed the moments. The photos that she provided to us will be treasured for years to come... For any moments that are special to you & your loved ones, do not hesitate in booking Camille. She is an exceptional photographer, wonderful person, & a joy to work with!

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Camille Fontanez Photography 27
    Camille Fontanez Photography 28
  • Z

Zuny · Married on 04/28/2018

Ya Han pasado 7 meses de que haya capturado en fotos uno de nuestro grandiosos días, nuestra boda. Ya conocíamos su trabajo, y no dudábamos de su profesionalismo a pesar de conocernos en otros ámbitos. Su estilo de fotografía y la espontaneidad captada es simplemente mágica. Quedamos sumamente complacidos de las fotos que nos tomó. Está de más decir que es completamente recomendada. Una joven muy comprometida con la calidad de su trabajo.
    ¡Gracias Camille!

Camille Fontanez Photography 35
    Camille Fontanez Photography 36
    Camille Fontanez Photography 37

Marianne · Married on 04/14/2018

When I contacted Camille, I already knew she was the best there is. To be honest I even felt intimidated by her quality of work. Would my wedding be good enough for her standards? Little did I know how amazing Camille is, she can make magic happen with the simplest things. She can turn a grey sky into a beautiful background. She can find beauty in the smallest details. A wedding day flies! I am so lucky to relive my wedding through Camille's lens. I will be forever grateful for her energy, her support, her professionalism and her talent.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Hey! Thanks Marianne! I definitely enjoyed our time together for your engagement session and your wedding! Thanks for the amazing note, and please, NEVER ever think of your wedding as a lesser event. All weddings are equally beautiful and special in my eyes, as I pour so much love and passion into connecting with my clients and capturing their story. Thanks for being an awesome couple and trusting me with your big day. - xo, Cami!

Nashalie · Married on 04/07/2018

If you are looking for a photographer... LOOK NO FURTHER. Seriously, Camille is the best vendor I've had to date. I saw her work through social media a few years ago and instantly knew that I wanted her to be my photographer whenever I got married. As soon as I got engaged, I kid you not, I called Camille the very next day. Since I live in the states, we arranged a FaceTime meeting and as soon as we started talking I knew I had made the very best choice. She has such a sweet and bubbly personality, very attentive to detail and knew exactly what we wanted. When the day for the love story pictures came, we have to admit that my fiancé and I were a little nervous, we're not really the love dovey type of couple and absolutely hate those super posed couples pictures, but, Camille was super helpful. All of our pictures were very spontaneous and she captured the very essence of the moment. We went food hopping all over Calle Loiza and had so much fun with her and her assistant, Harold Camilo.
    To finish this review, I have to say that Camille has been so helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process. Since day 1 she's helped me even with things that have nothing to do with her work, like setting time and place for the wedding ceremony. If you are looking for someone who will take awesome photos and take stress off your shoulder's (because you know you have the best in town), from the bottom of my heart, Camille is the one for you.

Looking forward to my big day and having her there with me. So grateful to have stumbled upon her!

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Camille Fontanez Photography 38

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Well... I read this while doing my hair at a salon. So here I am, crying happy tears surrounded by a bunch of strangers, haha!

Thank you so much Nashalie & Humberto for being trusting of my work & input! We'll have a perfect wedding day because we're a great team already!

Warmly,

Patricia · Married on 03/24/2018

I’ve never been so happy and pleased with someone’s service before. We’ve been in contact since 2016. We went through hurricane María and had to postpone our wedding and Camille was with us every step of the way. She never had a “no” for us and gave us support through all the planning. She did our “Love Story” and our wedding and I can’t even start describing how amazing her service is! She is the most professional and the sweetest photographer I’ve ever met. She had our “Love Story” pictures ready in less than a week and gave us a big preview of our wedding photos the next day! She in extraordinary and her work is excepctional! I wouldn’t recommend anyone else in what’s left of my life. I simply lover her. And I will forever be grateful for making my wedding a super special day and thanks to her work ,I would never forget it. If I could give her 100 stars, I would.

Sent on 03/29/2018
    Camille Fontanez Photography 39

Beatriz · Married on 03/10/2018

This review is long overdue! Choosing Camille to be the photographer for our wedding was the best decision we made! I first contacted Camille after finding her on social media and absolutely falling in love with her wedding shots in Old San Juan. Every interaction I had with her leading up to the wedding was amazing, she was so professional and on top of every little detail and it truly made a difference since we were planning a destination wedding. We finally met her the day of the rehearsal dinner and it was an absolute treat! Camille was able to capture such beautiful shots of our very big and very rowdy group that night and that was only the beginning.
    The day of the wedding she made sure we stayed on track and she was able to capture amazing photographs of Eric and I as the sun was setting. These are photographs we will cherish forever!! To summarize, she’s the absolute best! She’s very professional, she’ll make everyone feel absolutely comfortable when taking pictures and she’ll capture in the most beautiful way all the love and happiness that surrounds you that day! Thanks Camille for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Camille Fontanez Photography 40
    Camille Fontanez Photography 41
    Camille Fontanez Photography 42
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/24/2018

We felt so confortable with Camille

I have been following Camille's work even before we were engaged, so when we were looking for vendors, I knew we had to meet with her. From our first meeting, she made us feel confortable so we knew were going to be in good hands. The day of the wedding she was great!! The photos came out amazing and we will recommend her to every one! Thank You Camille

Sent on 12/10/2018

Annike · Married on 01/19/2018

I just had my wedding last Friday and I have to say Camille was amazing! We are from
    Miami and Camille was great with communicating with us through the whole process. She is very responsible and professional. She took amazing shots! She was very efficient in the one hour we had after the ceremony to get pictures with our imidiate family and through all the magical spots the hacienda siesta Alegre has. She was also great in the reception and got amazing shots of everyone partying and dancing! Camille is amazing and I recommend her to everyone! Thank you Camille!

Sent on 01/22/2018
    Camille Fontanez Photography 43
    Camille Fontanez Photography 44
  • Karinna

Karinna · Married on 01/13/2018

Wow! Where to start? When me and my husband decided to elope in San Francisco, we knew we eventually wanted to celebrate our love with friends & family back home. We set the date, and I immediately contacted Camille since I had been following her work for some years. She responded quickly and was very excited to confirm her availability on our date. After some months, Hurricane Maria struck Puerto Rico, we were very anxious and overwhelmed with this happening. We had lost communication with family, friends and also, vendors for our soon to be wedding, but not with Camille. Throughout this process, Camille was very encouraging and my go-to person for information on final wedding details. She went above and beyond. Safe to say, everything went amazing. The day of the wedding I was so relieved to see her as the friend who was there when I had lost hope. On our special day, before the First Look shoot, she walked to me, smiled and in a friendly hug said: “IT’S HERE”, referring to the happiest day of my life. She was phenomenal throughout the activity and always had a smile on her face. It makes a difference on your wedding day when somebody loves their profession as much as Camille does. When we saw the preview (which was ready surprisingly fast), I cried tears of joy seeing all the details that Camille captured. Whether you are getting engaged, eloping or getting married, you will not regret having Camille shooting that day.

Thank you Camille, hope to see you for our anniversary!!!
    -Karinna & Marcos

Sent on 01/23/2018
    Camille Fontanez Photography 45

Andres · Married on 12/16/2017

Camille is just awesome! Professional, responsible, thoughtful, prepared and ready to make you feel comfortable. She was always there but never in the way… which is difficult in my opinion! Make yourself a favor and stop looking. She is the one!

Sent on 04/27/2018
    Camille Fontanez Photography 46
    Camille Fontanez Photography 47
    Camille Fontanez Photography 48
    Camille Fontanez Photography 49
    Camille Fontanez Photography 50

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Gracias Andres for trusting us with the memories of your epic wedding day. Abrazos to you and Mariam. <3

Joy · Married on 12/09/2017

Straight to the point: Camille is the best!!! My finacé and I had our engagement photo shoot in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. She took us through the best locations of Old San Juan just like we wanted, namely aisles with greens/nature, colorful flowers, vibrant streets and El Morro. We had so much fun the entire time. Camille caught the pure joy we have in our relationship. Needless-to-say, I recommend Camille Fontanez Photography 100%.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Joy!!! Thank you so much. Tosha and you were awesome. It is always delightful to work with couples who share my excitement for quirkiness and humor. Can't wait for your wedding day.
    xo,

Klara · Married on 08/07/2017

Working with Camille and her assistant was a dream! We eloped in San Juan and after going through photographers in PR we knew that Camille was the one and we need her. We were so happy when we found out that she will be able to photograph our wedding.. On the day of the wedding Camille came to the hotel, took our first look photos and then we went to old San Juan where wedding took place. And for the whole time it felt like we were just walking around with two old friends who are taking photos of us. You just can’ t believe how warm and friendly Camille is. From beginning to end she was very responsive and helpful! I cannot describe how good she is at capturing every moment of the day.. As we are a bit of photography lovers ourselves we really wanted the photos to be perfect. And boy are they perfect! So Camille and Camillo thank you again for everything you’ll be in our memories forever. To all of you brides to be looking for a photographer: just book Camille (if you’re not sure, check out her instagram)! :)

Sent on 09/19/2017

Lynette · Married on 07/27/2017

Look no further ladies.....Camille is the BEST!!!! My husband and I are from Ohio and decided on a destination wedding in Puerto Rico. Finding vendors in PR from OH was not an easy thing. I found Camille from a Google search..."best wedding photographers in Puerto Rico" and there she was. Once I saw her work I knew I had to have her as my photographer. I contacted her in October 2016 for my July 2017 wedding and luckily she was available. Communication is a very important thing, especially when it's someone you don't know and doing it all from afar. She's very responsive in communicating. Pleasant experience all around. Book as soon as you can ladies, you will not be disappointed. The booking process is very easy. She is an absolute doll and a pleasure to work with. She's very personable, respectful, and professional and the list goes on. I saw our picture on her Instagram page and WOW!!!! I can't wait to see the edited ones!!!!!!! My husband and I dislike attention and have never taken professional pictures, so I was a little scared but Camille made us feel so comfortable. She really is the best. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! We are beyond thankful and blessed to have had the pleasure of meeting you. THANK YOU Camille for everything!!!! Abrazos y besos!!!!! Love, Lynette and Carlos.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Camille Fontanez Photography's reply:

Hi Lynette! *You* were an absolute doll! By the way, I did send you the complete proofing gallery on Aug 3 (resending now just in case you missed my e-mail).

Thanks for having me, you were amazing!

xoxo,