Vanessa Vargas Photography Reviews

110 Reviews for Vanessa Vargas Photography

• Donna

Donna M. · Married on 07/03/2020

Wedding Photos

We loved working with Vanessa and her team. They were flexible and willing to take our ideas for photos! Very pleasant and nice people as well. Would definitely recommend them to our friends! Thank you!!

Sent on 06/01/2020

Rodrigo R. · Married on 03/13/2020

Beautifully Detailed

Except for the more staged shots, we never really noticed her taking pictures throughout the event. I say this as a good thing, since she wasn’t in the way or obstructive. Once you see the pictures, you notice how spectacular they are, even when nobody was posing for them. Her personality is also a big plus. She knew exactly what to do, to get everyone into a jovial mood, which did wonders for the pictures. I highly recommend.

Sent on 05/07/2020

Chelsie · Married on 02/20/2020

Professional and fun!

We had a wonderful experience with Vanessa and Jamie! They were very fun to work with and all the pictures turned out great!

Sent on 04/30/2020

Michaela · Married on 02/08/2020

Easy to work with!

Vanessa and her team were easy to work with! We barely even knew they were there once we got through the ceremony, yet the photos were awesome! Thank you Vanessa!

Sent on 05/06/2020

Andrea F. · Married on 02/01/2020

Wonderful photographer!

We eloped on the beautiful beaches of Puerto Rico with just our kids present. Vanessa and her assistant captured the event beautifully. Vanessa was easy to work with, very communicative, and had great suggestions! Her assistant even did a mini shoot for my newly engaged son and his fiance. We were very happy with the photographs, she did a wonderful job of capturing the love and happiness my husband and I share. The pictures were amazing, we would highly recommend and would use her again if we ever need professional photographs done in the Rincon area! Thank you Vanessa!

Sent on 05/01/2020

Erin · Married on 10/12/2019

Loved having her take our wedding photos!

Vanessa and her team were very patient with us and very professional. She made sure to help us get the best pictures ! Can’t wait to see them. She was excellent!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Kate

Kate L. · Married on 07/28/2019

Our beach wedding

La define su profecionalismo y atención.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Andrea A. · Married on 06/02/2019

Puerto Rico Wedding

Vanessa and her team did a great job! We got married in Rincon right in the middle of the earthquake swarms in Jan 2020. They still showed up on time, took beautiful photos, and were very friendly and skilled. Totally recommend!

Sent on 05/01/2020
  • Diana

Diana G. · Married on 05/03/2019

Love my wedding photos!

I’m glad I chose Vanessa for my wedding photos, they came out amazing! She is also very professional and adaptable. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 03/16/2019

So comfortable and easy

Vanessa made us so comfortable. The photos I have seen so far make me so excited to see the rest! I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Lizbeth

Lizbeth C. · Married on 10/04/2018

Awesome and lovely Photographer!!!

She was amazing, and was very accomodating !

Sent on 04/23/2019

Blessie · Married on 06/23/2018

Vanessa is very professional, captured every detail of the wedding. Easy to work with and patient. Never had the chance to meet before the wedding, but she listened to our requests and the result was fabulous.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Damaris · Married on 06/09/2018

Vanessa was awesome! She is professional and really has a keen eye to capture those 2 second moments most people miss. I am thrilled with the photos. Thank you for being a part and capturing our special day!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Liz · Married on 05/24/2018

Vanessa was absolutely amazing!! She arrived on time, with help, and really did give us many many many wonderful shots all around the Copamarina!! She was super friendly, extremely professional, and you could tell that she wanted to help make the day special. Not that I deal with professional photographers on the regular, but she was beyond!!! Amazing!!! I recommend her 100%!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Kristy · Married on 04/08/2018

We used Vanessa for our destination wedding going off of what we saw on her web page and never having met her before. We were not disappointed. Originally scheduled in October we had to reschedule due to hurricane Maria. Vanessa was very accommodating and helpful with making arrangements to change our date. When our wedding day finally arrived she put us at ease and made it fun. We were blown away with how well the photos came out! She delivered exactly what we wanted! We would use Vanessa again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Tiffany · Married on 03/22/2018

First of all, if I could give more than 5 stars for flexibility, I would. Our wedding was a bit unconventional. We were supposed to be married in October but had to reschedule after Hurricane Maria devastated Puerto Rico. After the storm Vanessa reached out to us as soon as she was physically able. Much of the communication network was nonfunctional and I know that she had to go above and beyond to contact us. She was more than accommodating when we rescheduled for March. From the moment we met her, we knew that we had made the right decision in selecting her as our photographer. She is professional yet unpretentious. Her photography style put my husband at ease despite the fact that he hates pictures. The true testament to her work was the finished product. There are so many candid shots and she captured all of the details that we were too busy to notice on the day of the wedding. I highly recommend Vanessa to anyone who is planning a wedding in Puerto Rico. Vanessa, thank you and you are amazing!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Jenn · Married on 03/09/2018

Vanessa was amazing to work with. We got married in Rincon PR not long after the devastating hurricanes. She was able to help me find an amazing hair and makeup person for our wedding. We were so blessed to meet her in person before the wedding date and she really calmed all my nerves I had leading up to the big day. She is an amazing photographer and really captured all the details beautifully. We love how all the pictures came out and got tons of compliments from our guests during the wedding and after seeing the final photos. I highly recommended her for all photography events you may have.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Tom · Married on 01/14/2018

Vanessa was amazing , very professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Alexandra · Married on 12/02/2017

Vanessa and her crew were incredibly professional and provided amazing photographs that truly captured our important day. We highly recommend Vanessa Vargas Photography!

Sent on 03/05/2018
  • prisandbigfootsbuddy

Iriana · Married on 03/04/2017

Book her! My husband is a photographer and was naturally very picky when it came to picking our wedding professional. Vanessa's pictures are amazing, the quality is never compromised. Her service and her supporting staff are always professional. We loved that it did not feel like we were missing out on the party while taking pictures because she made the picture-taking process fun. You can tell Vanessa loves her job! I especially loved how she gave us a sneak peek the day after the wedding.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Dee A. · Married on 02/04/2017

Just perfect!

We were so grateful for Vanessa's professionalism, artistry, and natural way of putting us at ease. The pictures truly captured the moments we will forever cherish!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Beth A. · Married on 01/28/2017

Vanessa and her second photographer were amazing at my wedding at Villa Montaña! Everyone raves about our pictures. She even let me modify the photo package to fit our needs. Could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Maria · Married on 12/16/2016

Absolutely amazing. Very responsible.

Sent on 01/31/2018

Molly · Married on 11/19/2016

Vanessa made our destination wedding so memorable and easy. I was not able to meet Vanessa before my wedding day, but she somehow was able to create amazing shots that captured the beauty of our venue as well as our happiness on that day. We have photos that we are very proud to show others. We could not have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Chris · Married on 11/10/2016

Do not look for any other photographer but Vanessa, she is absolutely the best! Vanessa was responsive, professional and an amazing photographer. We had planned a picture-perfect location in Aguadilla to get married on the beach with the beautiful cliffs behind us, but unfortunately nature had a different idea. Even though we got rained out of our ideal location, Vanessa rolled with the punches with us and quickly made it to a new location under cover, where she quickly got back into taking the most beautiful pictures ever. She did an amazing job at capturing the craziness and beauty of our day, and we couldn't be happier with our decision to use Vanessa for our wedding. Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/01/2016