Vanessa Vargas Photography Reviews

Vanessa Vargas Photography 7
  • Kate

Kate Luna · Married on 07/28/2019

Our beach wedding

La define su profecionalismo y atención.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Diana

Diana Gemanaru · Married on 05/03/2019

Love my wedding photos!

I’m glad I chose Vanessa for my wedding photos, they came out amazing! She is also very professional and adaptable. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 03/16/2019

So comfortable and easy

Vanessa made us so comfortable. The photos I have seen so far make me so excited to see the rest! I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Lizbeth

Lizbeth Carrero · Married on 10/04/2018

Awesome and lovely Photographer!!!

She was amazing, and was very accomodating !

Sent on 04/23/2019

Blessie · Married on 06/23/2018

Vanessa is very professional, captured every detail of the wedding. Easy to work with and patient. Never had the chance to meet before the wedding, but she listened to our requests and the result was fabulous.

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Vanessa Vargas Photography 15
    Vanessa Vargas Photography 16
    Vanessa Vargas Photography 17

Damaris · Married on 06/09/2018

Vanessa was awesome! She is professional and really has a keen eye to capture those 2 second moments most people miss. I am thrilled with the photos. Thank you for being a part and capturing our special day!

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Vanessa Vargas Photography 18

Liz · Married on 05/24/2018

Vanessa was absolutely amazing!! She arrived on time, with help, and really did give us many many many wonderful shots all around the Copamarina!! She was super friendly, extremely professional, and you could tell that she wanted to help make the day special. Not that I deal with professional photographers on the regular, but she was beyond!!! Amazing!!! I recommend her 100%!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Kristy · Married on 04/08/2018

We used Vanessa for our destination wedding going off of what we saw on her web page and never having met her before. We were not disappointed. Originally scheduled in October we had to reschedule due to hurricane Maria. Vanessa was very accommodating and helpful with making arrangements to change our date. When our wedding day finally arrived she put us at ease and made it fun. We were blown away with how well the photos came out! She delivered exactly what we wanted! We would use Vanessa again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Tiffany · Married on 03/22/2018

First of all, if I could give more than 5 stars for flexibility, I would. Our wedding was a bit unconventional. We were supposed to be married in October but had to reschedule after Hurricane Maria devastated Puerto Rico. After the storm Vanessa reached out to us as soon as she was physically able. Much of the communication network was nonfunctional and I know that she had to go above and beyond to contact us. She was more than accommodating when we rescheduled for March. From the moment we met her, we knew that we had made the right decision in selecting her as our photographer. She is professional yet unpretentious. Her photography style put my husband at ease despite the fact that he hates pictures. The true testament to her work was the finished product. There are so many candid shots and she captured all of the details that we were too busy to notice on the day of the wedding. I highly recommend Vanessa to anyone who is planning a wedding in Puerto Rico. Vanessa, thank you and you are amazing!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Jenn · Married on 03/09/2018

Vanessa was amazing to work with. We got married in Rincon PR not long after the devastating hurricanes. She was able to help me find an amazing hair and makeup person for our wedding. We were so blessed to meet her in person before the wedding date and she really calmed all my nerves I had leading up to the big day. She is an amazing photographer and really captured all the details beautifully. We love how all the pictures came out and got tons of compliments from our guests during the wedding and after seeing the final photos. I highly recommended her for all photography events you may have.

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Vanessa Vargas Photography 19
    Vanessa Vargas Photography 20
    Vanessa Vargas Photography 21
    Vanessa Vargas Photography 22
    Vanessa Vargas Photography 23

Tom · Married on 01/14/2018

Vanessa was amazing , very professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Alexandra · Married on 12/02/2017

Vanessa and her crew were incredibly professional and provided amazing photographs that truly captured our important day. We highly recommend Vanessa Vargas Photography!

Sent on 03/05/2018
  • prisandbigfootsbuddy

Iriana · Married on 03/04/2017

Book her! My husband is a photographer and was naturally very picky when it came to picking our wedding professional. Vanessa's pictures are amazing, the quality is never compromised. Her service and her supporting staff are always professional. We loved that it did not feel like we were missing out on the party while taking pictures because she made the picture-taking process fun. You can tell Vanessa loves her job! I especially loved how she gave us a sneak peek the day after the wedding.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Dee and Mike · Married on 02/04/2017

Just perfect!

We were so grateful for Vanessa's professionalism, artistry, and natural way of putting us at ease. The pictures truly captured the moments we will forever cherish!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Beth Ann · Married on 01/28/2017

Vanessa and her second photographer were amazing at my wedding at Villa Montaña! Everyone raves about our pictures. She even let me modify the photo package to fit our needs. Could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Maria · Married on 12/16/2016

Absolutely amazing. Very responsible.

Sent on 01/31/2018

Molly · Married on 11/19/2016

Vanessa made our destination wedding so memorable and easy. I was not able to meet Vanessa before my wedding day, but she somehow was able to create amazing shots that captured the beauty of our venue as well as our happiness on that day. We have photos that we are very proud to show others. We could not have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Chris · Married on 11/10/2016

Do not look for any other photographer but Vanessa, she is absolutely the best! Vanessa was responsive, professional and an amazing photographer. We had planned a picture-perfect location in Aguadilla to get married on the beach with the beautiful cliffs behind us, but unfortunately nature had a different idea. Even though we got rained out of our ideal location, Vanessa rolled with the punches with us and quickly made it to a new location under cover, where she quickly got back into taking the most beautiful pictures ever. She did an amazing job at capturing the craziness and beauty of our day, and we couldn't be happier with our decision to use Vanessa for our wedding. Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/01/2016

kelly · Married on 10/15/2016

I can't say enough great things about Vanessa Vargas Photography! Vanessa really is an amazing photographer. I couldn't be any happier with our wedding pictures, that are amazing. She really captured exactly what I wanted to see. She makes you feel so comfortable when taking pictures as well which is great. I am so thankful to have such wonderful pictures of our wedding that I'll be able to look back on forever, thanks to Vanessa. I highly recommend Vanessa, she's the best!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Randi · Married on 08/07/2016

My pictures came out so beautiful. Vanessa was awesome on my wedding day .also she email me right back with any questions i had right away .which as a bride you dont need to stress out .she made my day perfect!

Sent on 12/02/2016
  • MICHELE

MICHELE · Married on 07/16/2016

Vanessa is not only an amazing photographer but an amazing person. Attentive, responsive, professional, funny ...perfect choice for us. Arrived a little before the promised time, calmed me down and made me laugh when I was ready to have a breakdown due to the rain. Captured all of our special moments and delivered the album on time. I highly recommend her to anyone that wants and needs the best photographer in PR. Thank you Vanessa for making our day extra special. Mr. and Mrs Jose and Michele Torres

Sent on 12/12/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2016

Book her! Vanessa is amazing!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2016

Vanessa is extremely professional and friendly - her work is excellent and the quality of pictures she took was fantastic. She has a great eye for detail and perfectly captured our special day! Would highly recommend - you can't go wrong!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Beatriz · Married on 05/14/2016

Great experience, love her style! Looved my wedding pictures!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Erin · Married on 04/30/2016

Our wedding photos turned out amazing! We did a first look at the lighthouse before the ceremony and the photos from the lighthouse are some of my favorites. Vanessa also took lots of combinations of our family on the beach after the ceremony. I really liked how the different poses turned out. I highly recommend Vanessa.

Sent on 07/04/2016