92 Reviews for Vanessa Vargas Photography

Engagement Shoot (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Albums (1)
91 Vanessa Vargas Photography Reviews

We used Vanessa for our destination wedding going off of what we saw on her web page and never having met her before. We were not disappointed. Originally scheduled in October we had to reschedule due to hurricane Maria. Vanessa was very accommodating and helpful with making arrangements to change our date. When our wedding day finally arrived she put us at ease and made it fun. We were blown away with how well the photos came out! She delivered exactly what we wanted! We would use Vanessa again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Kristy, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

First of all, if I could give more than 5 stars for flexibility, I would. Our wedding was a bit unconventional. We were supposed to be married in October but had to reschedule after Hurricane Maria devastated Puerto Rico. After the storm Vanessa reached out to us as soon as she was physically able. Much of the communication network was nonfunctional and I know that she had to go above and beyond to contact us. She was more than accommodating when we rescheduled for March. From the moment we met her, we knew that we had made the right decision in selecting her as our photographer. She is professional yet unpretentious. Her photography style put my husband at ease despite the fact that he hates pictures. The true testament to her work was the finished product. There are so many candid shots and she captured all of the details that we were too busy to notice on the day of the wedding. I highly recommend Vanessa to anyone who is planning a wedding in Puerto Rico. Vanessa, thank you and you are amazing!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Vanessa was amazing , very professional and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Tom, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vanessa and her crew were incredibly professional and provided amazing photographs that truly captured our important day. We highly recommend Vanessa Vargas Photography!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Book her! My husband is a photographer and was naturally very picky when it came to picking our wedding professional. Vanessa's pictures are amazing, the quality is never compromised. Her service and her supporting staff are always professional. We loved that it did not feel like we were missing out on the party while taking pictures because she made the picture-taking process fun. You can tell Vanessa loves her job! I especially loved how she gave us a sneak peek the day after the wedding.

Profile Picture Iriana, 3/4/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

Vanessa and her second photographer were amazing at my wedding at Villa Montaña! Everyone raves about our pictures. She even let me modify the photo package to fit our needs. Could not have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Beth Ann, 1/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Vanessa was truly amazing to work with! Both my husband and myself usually stay as far away from the camera as possible but Vanessa made our wedding shoot really fun! We have soooo many beautiful memories of our day here at home now thanks to Vanessa!! If you are planning a wedding, elopement or special moment and need the very BEST of the best..this is your Lady!!

Profile Picture Kristine, 1/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely amazing. Very responsible.

Profile Picture Maria, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vanessa made our destination wedding so memorable and easy. I was not able to meet Vanessa before my wedding day, but she somehow was able to create amazing shots that captured the beauty of our venue as well as our happiness on that day. We have photos that we are very proud to show others. We could not have asked for a better photographer.

Profile Picture Molly, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Do not look for any other photographer but Vanessa, she is absolutely the best! Vanessa was responsive, professional and an amazing photographer. We had planned a picture-perfect location in Aguadilla to get married on the beach with the beautiful cliffs behind us, but unfortunately nature had a different idea. Even though we got rained out of our ideal location, Vanessa rolled with the punches with us and quickly made it to a new location under cover, where she quickly got back into taking the most beautiful pictures ever. She did an amazing job at capturing the craziness and beauty of our day, and we couldn't be happier with our decision to use Vanessa for our wedding. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Chris, 11/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We have the best photographer. Have read lots and heard amazing feedback, this is the place to not be stingy, photography is important and she is awesome.

Profile Picture Maria , 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Trash The Dress

I can't say enough great things about Vanessa Vargas Photography! Vanessa really is an amazing photographer. I couldn't be any happier with our wedding pictures, that are amazing. She really captured exactly what I wanted to see. She makes you feel so comfortable when taking pictures as well which is great. I am so thankful to have such wonderful pictures of our wedding that I'll be able to look back on forever, thanks to Vanessa. I highly recommend Vanessa, she's the best!

Profile Picture kelly, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My pictures came out so beautiful. Vanessa was awesome on my wedding day .also she email me right back with any questions i had right away .which as a bride you dont need to stress out .she made my day perfect!

Profile Picture Randi, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vanessa is not only an amazing photographer but an amazing person. Attentive, responsive, professional, funny ...perfect choice for us. Arrived a little before the promised time, calmed me down and made me laugh when I was ready to have a breakdown due to the rain. Captured all of our special moments and delivered the album on time. I highly recommend her to anyone that wants and needs the best photographer in PR. Thank you Vanessa for making our day extra special. Mr. and Mrs Jose and Michele Torres

Profile Picture MICHELE , 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Book her! Vanessa is amazing!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vanessa is extremely professional and friendly - her work is excellent and the quality of pictures she took was fantastic. She has a great eye for detail and perfectly captured our special day! Would highly recommend - you can't go wrong!

Profile Picture User7450342, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vanessa is very easy going, and accommodating. She will make you feel comfortable in front of the camera.

Profile Picture User7143902, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vanessa was a true professional and really captured some amazing moments of our wedding. Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great experience, love her style! Looved my wedding pictures!

Profile Picture Beatriz, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding photos turned out amazing! We did a first look at the lighthouse before the ceremony and the photos from the lighthouse are some of my favorites. Vanessa also took lots of combinations of our family on the beach after the ceremony. I really liked how the different poses turned out. I highly recommend Vanessa.

Profile Picture Erin, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Words cannot describe how happy my husband & I are with our wedding photos. They are breathtaking! Vanessa & her team were absolutely amazing and a pleasure to work with. She truly has a gift, I am so grateful that we chose her as our wedding photographer!!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Vanessa was amazing to work with! Her pictures of my wedding were incredible as well. She captured the moments of my wedding like a storybook which is what I wanted. Everytime I look at my pictures, I relive every moment of my wedding day. So glad I chose to go with Vanessa!!

Profile Picture Marilyn , 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vanessa and her team were early and very professional.

Profile Picture Stephenie, 11/5/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Really felt at ease having Vanessa as my wedding photographer. She made me feel relaxed at all times. Also very detail oriented, professional, and organized. She is the best!!!! Thanks for documenting such a special moment in my life!!!!!

Profile Picture Roxana, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vanessa and her team were extremely professional. She answer all of my email promptly and even recommended an amazing videographer for us to use. She arrived early on our wedding day and was a pleasure to work with. We are very blessed to have her document our special day and can not wait to work with her in the future. Vanessa and her team are amazing and we would recommend her if your planning your wedding in Puerto Rico. Thank you from the bottom of our heart, Tina and Ron Traina

Profile Picture Tina, 6/15/15, 2 Reviews