1701 East Edinger ave c7, Santa Ana, CA 92869 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Jaime Davis Photography

Hi There! I am a Orange County based wedding photographer and love capturing the start of your legacy. I approach my photography very different because I get to know my clients on a very personal level therefore making your photos more geninue and about your love. I would love to meet with you (coffee's on me!) and chat about your big day! Feel free to check out my website to see more of my work www.jaimedavisphoto.com!

• CLS Photography
  • Chris + Jenn Photos
  • Alvis Pham Photography
  • VOX Photography

15 Reviews for Jaime Davis Photography

• Lauren

Lauren Pellegrini · Married on 11/14/2020

Jaime is an amazing photographer!

We are so happy that Jaime was our photographer for our micro-wedding this past month! Not only did Jaime work well with the other vendors, but she was also super easy to work with me and my husband. She was always very quick to respond and she had excellent communication before, during, and after the wedding. She was responsive to any questions we had and was always available via text or email. Jaime is very organized and kept the flow of pictures going from one to the next. She had a professional attitude, but still kept things fun! My husband and I are camera shy, but Jaime made us feel so comfortable and gave us clear instructions on what to do! We got our photo gallery back sooner than expected after the wedding and all of our pictures came out fantastic! Jaime has quite the eye and it is clear that she has a lot of experience in what she does. Everyone at our wedding absolutely loved Jaime and we cannot thank her enough for capturing our special day. We had a lovely experience and we highly recommend Jaime for any of your photography needs! :)

Sent on 12/03/2020

Ashley Stewart · Married on 07/03/2020

Jaime is amazing highly recommend!

aime was one of the easiest vendors to work with. She made the entire process so seamless for my Fiance and I. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer or team. The entire day was more than we could ever asked for and we owe it to Jaime and her team. Jaime took the time to know my fiance and I before the wedding she made weeks leading up to the wedding so memorable for us. We felt so comfortable on the wedding day! We really appreciated how Jaime lead our entire wedding party and family during photos (It was a big group). It was so nice to relax and truly enjoy the day. We not only loved our photos that we will have for a lifetime! We also enjoyed the reveal party where my family and I got to see the beautiful slideshow and photos Jaime put together for us. She went above and beyond even after the wedding to celebrate us! Jaime was super responsive during the entire time leading up to and after the wedding. We highly recommend Jaime and her team. We look forward to using Jaime for future photos!

Sent on 04/13/2020

Nikoo · Married on 05/10/2019

The best!!!

We took one look at Jaime's sample album at our venue and knew that she would be perfect for us. And we were right! Jaime is extremely professional, attentive, and thoughtful. We had a thousand questions for her throughout our planning process and she answered every single one with patience. She was also attentive to and respectful of our budget. Our favorite thing about Jaime was her interest in creating the perfect legacy for us. It was so touching to see how much she cared about our photos and capturing all the little important moments. She kept us calm during what could have been a very stressful time. She's a gem and we are so happy to have found her!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jaime Davis Photography 1
    $250 Gift Check
    $250 off any of my three wedding collections!

• Events by Cassie Wedding Planners

Oh Jaime! Basically my soul mate of colleagues .... Hands down Brides' (and grooms' and other wedding vendors), if you want to be pampered, taken care of and receive impeccable service AND photos of your day - she's your girl! She truly cares about her clients and capturing their legacy from beginning to end. And I mean from your engagement to your 60th wedding anniversary, that's how much you'll love her. Jaime provides the best customer service in the industry and is just fun to be around, she has a heart of gold. If you or your clients want the day to be captured in a special way, I highly recommend Jaime Davis Photography.

• 1701 East Edinger ave c7 Santa Ana, CA, 92869 See on map
    Location of (Jaime Davis Photography)