JAELLE WEDDING PLANNER

Pedernales, DO View map Visit website
4.8 out of 5 rating
$1,250 Package Price

$1,250 Package Price

Jaelle Wedding Planner is a wedding planning company situated in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.

We’re a team of experienced wedding planners who specialize in destination wedding. We’ve served over 300+ happy couples with custom design boards and inspirational sketches for over 10 years.

We want to tell you that nothing is a stretch too far and we are here to guide you through every step of planning your wedding, you are certainly in capable, lovable hands!

Our goal at Jaelle Wedding Planner is to ensure that your destination wedding planning experience is seamless and stress free for you. Our 10 years of planning these special days have taught us how to pick out the very best suppliers and friends, helping to make the wedding styling and planning process unique. Our team of professional planners will work with you to create a wedding that goes above and beyond what you’ve been dreaming of.

Whether it’s a destination wedding or a beautiful wedding closer to home, we will work closely with you and the hand picked suppliers to build a wedding to rival that of your dreams.

The first step is to say ‘Hello…’ so please do take a browse around the site and contact us!

WHO IS JAELLE

I am a French wedding Planner.

Beyond our wedding planner services, you will find a sensitive, passionate, committed, strong, courageous, generous and spontaneous person, overflowing with imagination and inspiration.

As far back as I can remember, I have always been drawn to beauty and sophistication and therefore weddings have come as a no-brainer for me. The joy on the faces, the surrounding love, the union of two souls inspired me. I am extremely lucky to be able to pursue my passion as a job after more than 15 years in the tourism industry. I am very passionate about my job but above all very attentive to the service we offer to our customers.

All in all, I'm sure we'll get along! I look forward to meeting you and discovering what makes you…

QUICK FACTS

• Established since 2013
  • Officially registered company in the Dominican Republic
  • Award Wining Agency
  • We speak English, French, Spanish and Haitian Creole fluently

WHY CHOOSE JAELLE WEDDING PLANNER AGENCY

• More than 300 successful events
  • Works with clients all over the world, Europe, Asia, North & Latin America and the Caribbean
  • Wide data base of vendors, venues and suppliers to assist clients with their dream wedding
  • 3 full-time employees ( One is based in New-York)
  • Team of 6 + people assisting on the day of the wedding, including the wedding coordinator

OUR PLANNING SERVICES

Welcome group at the airport, Welcome Party, Budgeting, Decoration, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning,

Get in touch with us to ask any questions to clarify details and to order.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.6 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.6 out of 5 rating

Alicia Married on 12/02/2022

Destination

Phenomenal! Highly recommended. I used Ayiti Deco to plan my destination wedding in Haiti. Jaelle was an amazing planner. Very professional & truly cares. She was my liaison as communication can be very slow there. 4 months before the wedding, things fell through & the country wasn’t safe for travel, we moved the destination to Jamaica. Jaelle found the best venue for the event & made the transition very smooth as far as communication, vendors, etc. Jaelle worked with my budget & planned, decorated the most beautifully elegant wedding. The wedding was decorated, beyond my expectations. I consider her a part of my family for what we’ve been through. She was very responsive & answered my (millions of) questions at any time. She calmed my nerves throughout the process, especially the day of. Highly recommended as she truly cares for her craft & is dedicated to her clients 100%. I would hire her again in a heartbeat ❣️
    Heidi J. Married on 05/25/2022

Amazing experience and Magical

Jaëlle from AyitiDeco made this process less stressful for my husband and I. She was there for us since day 1 and was 1 message away! Even tho we where in Canada, her in Haiti and the wedding in Florida she delivered! It was the most beautiful wedding I have seen ever! Don’t hesitate to book her if you want your dream wedding come into reality.
    Sofia E. Married on 11/04/2021

Simply the best

Jaelle Professionalism is top tier, she and went above and beyond. My experience with her was everything I wanted and and then some. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for the best wedding planner.
  • illustration stars

Exclusive

Roble Corporate Center, C. Rafael Augusto Sánchez 86, Pedernales, DO, DO 0000Z
+7867890085
093-121-6073
Location of (JAELLE WEDDING PLANNER)
Centro de los Héroes, Avenida Jimenez Moya Santo Domingo Este, DO, 11705