1445 Washington Road Suite 600, Canonsburg, PA 15317 Map · Phone number

About Jae Lee Paredes Makeup Artistry LLC

I am a Licensed Esthetician and Makeup Artist and I offer Makeup Applications for all occasions in Pittsburgh and surrounding areas incluing Weddings, Engagement Pictures, Tv/Film, Photoshoots, Fashion Shows, Special Events, and more.... Makeup has been my passion for as long as I can remember. On your wedding day, I come to the location of your choosing packed and ready to make you and your bridal party beautiful and flawless. This is your special day, and I would love to be apart of making it a day you will never forget!

Follow Jae Lee Paredes Makeup Artistry LLC on

Jae Lee Paredes Makeup Artistry LLC 4
Jae Lee Paredes Makeup Artistry LLC 5

Emma · Married on 10/05/2019

I love Jae Lee!

Jae lee was so awesome!! She answered my phone calls and emails with so many questions. I don't wear a lot of make up and neither do my bridesmaids so she definitely worked with us through the make up process. She explained everything to us and led us in a direction that would work for me and our wedding theme! My make up looked beautiful!! I felt like a princess but I didn't feel like I was overdone!! My bridesmaids also felt good! Jae Lee is amazing!!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/14/2019

These girls are amazing

Jae and her team were absolutely amazing to work with! From my initial inquiry, she was able to answer all questions so quickly and thoroughly. My trial went amazing, I had many different pictures, different ideas and she was able to turn create my dream look instantly. On the day of, she took her time, but was extremely efficient and everyone was done in plenty of time. She brought along Madyson to assist with make-up, and every single bridesmaid and mother looked gorgeous. Everyone got so many compliments and our make-up lasted ALL day and night!

Sammie did my hair, and I fell in love with my hair at my trial. On the day of, she had an even better idea of how to make it look / stay better, I completely trusted her and my hair looked amazing and stayed all day! Amy also came along to assist with hair. Everyone's hair lasted all day, they even offered touch ups to the girls that went earlier in the morning. And when my mother in law showed up after getting her hair done somewhere else (and was unhappy) Sammie did not hesitate to totally fix everything, and did not leave until we all felt beautiful :)

I've always been so nervous getting professional hair/make-up done because I can be picky and indecisive, but these girls were SO easy to work with and I trusted them completely, and they completely killed it. Plus we had SO much fun getting ready!!! I'd honestly recommend these guys over and over again.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Kelci Ramey · Married on 07/05/2019

Perfect Glam Squad

Jae Lee was absolutely incredible to work with! From the first time we talked I knew she was the only makeup artist I could imagine being there for me and my girls on my big day! Her work truly speaks for itself!! She was flexible, understanding, and professional beyond words. I am so happy I had her as part of my glam squad!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Jae Lee Paredes Makeup Artistry LLC FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 140.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 140.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Steady Creek Cinema
    Steady Creek Cinema Wedding Videographers

Jae Lee is amazingly talented, super sweet and fun to be around! We highly recommend her! - Steady Creek Cinema

• Shear Metal Beauty
    Shear Metal Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jae has always been more than a pleasure to work with ! always professional, work is flawless, but just as important as that, she's genuinely nice. not only to her clients but to the photographers, hairstylist, and other makeup artists. if you have a chance to even work one event or wedding with jae, your in for an awesome day.

• Pittsburgh Makeup
    Pittsburgh Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Jae for many so many projects including weddings and commercial work. She is very talented, a great listener, and will work with you to get the exact look you want. She is ALWAYS on time [which I love] and is just an all around great person to work with and know.

• 1445 Washington Road, Suite 600 Canonsburg, 15317 See on map