About Jaded Beauty

Elegant hair and make up for that special occasion.

Follow Jade on instagram @ JadedBeauty__

Jade Darrough, owner of Jaded Beauty strives to create striking as well as natural beauty for each bride through hair and make up artistry. Based upon style and personal interests, Jade's priority is to create a customized style to enhance each bride's greatest features. Focusing on personalization, each bride's hair and make up should compliment their personality, theme of the wedding, style of the dress and inner beauty as well as outer. Jaded Beauty guarantees you will confidently walk down the aisle feeling absolutely gorgeous and flawless!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Blowouts (1)
Fake Lashes (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

Jade did a beautiful job for my wedding makeup for my family and myself. She was flexible and listened to my bride-zilla wants. Thank you Jade!

Profile Picture Madeline, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hiring Jade to do my hair and makeup was by far one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day. Not only is she super down to earth and easy to talk to - a huge plus for a nervous or stressed bride - but she is also an amazing artist. Most of my wedding day is a blur and I can hardly remember half of the little details, but the one thing I do remember is feeling beautiful and confident and the look on my husband's face during our first look. Jade took the photos and description I gave her and created a look for my wedding day that was exactly what I wanted, and better than I could have imagined. My bridesmaids all got their hair done by Jade as well, and they all looked awesome. I don't think there's much more I can say, but honestly just do yourself a favor and get your hair and makeup done by Jade for your wedding! You won't regret it, and honestly, I think the photos speak for themselves.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/3/17, 1 Review

Make-up

7 Photos

3 VIDEOS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Jade Jade Jade. She is SUCH a make up master! I love when she does make up for my brides. They always look amazing, naturally beautiful, and overall stunning. She's an adorable lady with magic coming out of those makeup brushes of her. Please hire her, as you will not regret it!

Jade is truly fantastic! She is passionate about what she does and I love working with her and her positive energy. She is creative and so talented at what she does. She is such a pleasure to be around and I love the styles she comes up with!

Events

277 Broadway, Denver, CO 80203   See On Map
720-598-2981 (phone)
Jaded Beauty is a wedding beauty stylist from Denver, Colorado servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Vail, Breckenridge, and Colorado Springs. Jaded Beauty is a professional hair and make-up artist that has been part of the Colorado wedding industry since 2010 specializing in braids, updos and flawless make-up artistry.