59 West Floyd Ave Suite 310, Englewood, CO 80110 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Olive & Poppy

We are mildly obsessed with what we do. No two people are alike, so every event should have it's own character and story to tell. Florals set the tone, take you on that journey, and transport your senses.

If you're looking for the lush, beautiful, edgy and unique pairings that are not usually thought of, then we're just what you need. Rockstar treatment for all of our clients is what we strive for.

We are a floral design studio based out of Denver specializing in wedding and special event design. Travel to all surrounding areas (and even further if you ask nicely..) is available.

Follow The Olive & Poppy on

The Olive & Poppy 7
  • Maddie

Maddie Scavuzzo-Golesh · Married on 12/01/2018

Flowers were beautiful!

I would highly recommend this place for flowers! Shannon did an amazing job with how big our wedding was! Everything looked fresh and gorgeous!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Abbie

Abbie · Married on 11/17/2018

Breathtaking Flowers!!

We used The Olive & Poppy for our wedding on 11/17/18. I cannot even begin to explain how beautiful she made our wedding! I love flowers, so I wanted to make sure our wedding was full of flowers, and Shannon did not disappoint. We even changed our original plans only a month before the wedding, and Shannon was so flexible! When I first walked into the venue before the ceremony started, I was brought to tears by how gorgeous the flowers were. Shannon was a delight to work with, and I will be dreaming forever about how gorgeous she made our wedding. It would not have been the same without The Olive & Poppy!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Natalie · Married on 10/06/2018

Floral magician

Shannon was the absolute best to work with from start to finish! She listened to what I wanted, helped me see my vision and made sure my wedding flower dreams came true! It was also extremely windy and she handled it like the pro that she is! My bouquet was to die for and the flower girl flower crowns were just too cute for words! Even when I switched up the tables a couple months before the wedding, she made sure to adjust everything in order to give me exactly what I wanted and still stay within our budget! If you get the opportunity to work with The Olive and Poppy, do it!!!

Sent on 12/13/2018

The Olive & Poppy FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 89.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 199.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

• Footers Catering
    Footers Catering Wedding Caterers

Shannon is so passionate about her craft and she is beyond talented at what she does. I love how visual Shannon makes the entire process, making sure that you love each and every flower that she brings in for your special event!

• Villa Parker
    Villa Parker Mansion Weddings

Shannon is an amazing, talented, professional floral designer! As the Director of Sales at Villa Parker, I've had the honor and privilege to see Shannon's creative vision bring to life countless beautiful weddings! She is truly passionate about her client's vision and it shows in the dazzling results. I'm truly thrilled and honored to recommend and endorse Shannon's talent..any couple would be lucky to work with you!:)

• Kimberly Rose Events
    Kimberly Rose Events Wedding Planners

In one word, Shannon is amazing. She is a fabulous, fun, caring person who has a true passion and commitment to what she does. All of my clients who get the opportunity to meet with her instantly love her! She is a pleasure to work with. What I love is that if the client is not sure what she wants, Shannon can create a vision for her that is always spectacular. Her arrangements are just to die for. She is also really great at working with those clients who have a strict budget, and as a wedding planner, I really appreciate that! I highly recommend Shannon - you will not be disappointed!!

• 59 West Floyd Ave Suite 310 Englewood, 80110 See on map