Carrollton, OH 44615 Map · Phone number

About Jaclyn Day Photography

HI! Thanks for checking out Jaclyn Day Photography. I just love weddings. If you were to work with me my goal is that you not only have wonderful wedding photos but also a great experience getting them. Your photographer probably spends more time with you than anybody else on your wedding day. Make sure it is somebody you enjoy being around! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like more information.

Follow Jaclyn Day Photography on

3f84f4415ca5320b 1421245457228 l 209
d 964

8 Reviews for Jaclyn Day Photography

Christi · event on 11/21/2014

High praise for Jaclyn Day Photography! Wonderful personality and easy to work with. She is able to get all 4 of my small children to sit look and smile at the camera all at the same time..... that is talent! Thankful for the wonderful memories that she has helped our family capture!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Kristen · event on 10/08/2014

Thanks for the flexibility and helpfulness!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Lindsay · Married on 06/14/2014

I am so happy that I chose to use Jaclyn Day Photography for my wedding. Jackie was great to work with and made everyone feel comfortable and at ease throughout the day. I loved that she coordinated with me prior to the wedding which photos would be taken and in what order so that I would be sure to get everything I wanted. This helped to eliminate wasted time making decisions on the day of the wedding so that everyone could enjoy the day. She worked great with my husband and groomsmen (who weren't so thrilled about having their photos taken). Her photos are beautiful and I would strongly recommend her!

Sent on 01/18/2015

Jaclyn Day Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance