Let the beautiful surroundings of The Jackson House Inn provide an unforgettable backdrop for your next special occasion. This captivating Woodstock, Vermont wedding location and social-event site is set on over 3 acres of landscaped gardens which naturally provide for joyous romance and relaxation. The historic Jackson House Inn offers a charming, classic chic alternative to traditional Vermont wedding sites, with intimate atmosphere and exquisite features, including:
* 3 acres of landscaped grounds - perfect for outdoor receptions and special gatherings
* Beautiful perennial gardens, meticulously manicured lawns, towering trees, and a mountain-fed brook
* 45-seat indoor dining space offering stunning views, a cathedral ceiling, and a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace
* Six suites updated in boutique-style décor, including perfect amenities for honeymooners and ceremony attendees; six classic queen guest rooms, perfect for couples, guests, and family members. All with luxurious ensuite bathrooms
* Secluded small outdoor venues including a freshwater pond and a stunning allée of trees for your wedding procession
* Personalized knowledge and service to assist you in planning the perfect celebration, including all of the details that surround the event itself
* Nearby recreation facilities - golf, tennis, swimming, water sports, fly fishing, canoeing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, hot-air ballooning, skiing, and sleigh riding
Other couples have also viewed:
Rick and Cathy often send their guests to dine with us. Every one of their guests we have met enjoy their stay at Jackson House Inn. They say they feel at home and welcome.
An amazing venue for an unforgettable wedding or a romantic get-away!
an amazing place.