PO Box 35220, Philadelphia, PA 19128 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 53

About Jack Faulkner Orchestra

As one of the top event orchestras in the Philadelphia region, the Jack Faulkner Orchestra has been providing music for all types of events for over ten years. Along the way we have helped create literally hundreds of magical wedding receptions and gala events.

Are you inviting 50 or 500? We've got you covered.

We understand that musical taste varies from person to person, that's why we cover everything from Frank Sinatra and Classical Swing Era music through Disco, Motown,Classic Rock, 80's, 90's and Current Chart hits. Our experience can help you shape your evening to reflect your tastes and thrill your guests.

We invite you to learn more about the committed professionals in The Jack Faulkner Orchestra.
Together, we can create the event of your dreams!

Visit us at: www.jackfaulknerorchestra.com

Follow Jack Faulkner Orchestra on

Other couples have also viewed

• American Deluxe Band

38 Reviews for Jack Faulkner Orchestra

• Alex

Alex M. · Married on 06/12/2021

Hands down the best.

Booking Jack Faulkner Orchestra was easily the best decision we could've made for our wedding. Music was one of the most important things to us so we really took our time and did a ton of research around the Philadelphia area to make sure we found the best. From the first call with Jack, he made every single planning component a breeze. During the stresses of planning a wedding during COVID, I found myself listening to the JFO showcase video to get me even more excited for our wedding.
    Come day of, all of the music and energy was perfect! The ceremony and cocktail hour music was exactly what we had hoped for. Now the reception... it was next level! We had our guests coming up to us the whole night raving about the band (and we still do weeks later). Jack Faulkner knows how to throw one heck of a party! We couldn't be happier with our decision to go with Jack Faulkner Orchestra, do not wait to book them!

Sent on 06/08/2021

Joanna F. · Married on 10/12/2019

Just the Best!

Look no further and choose the Jack Faulkner Orchestra for your wedding day! We had one meeting with Jack and after that, left everything in his hands. He is an absolute professional and knows how to get a crowd on the dance floor. The song list was perfect and our guests had the best time. We are still hearing about how amazing our band was months later! Would absolutely recommend

Sent on 11/30/2019

Philip G. · Married on 08/24/2019

Best Wedding Band Ever!

When I went to a friend’s wedding who had the Jack Faulkner Orchestra as their band, I knew right then and there I had to have them when I got married. Fast forward two years and I was engaged and planning a wedding, and I knew the first thing (besides the venue) that I had to book.

I got Jack’s contact info from my friend and reached out immediately. Luckily they were available on our big day. The entire process was super easy as Jack is very responsive and easy to work with. He walks you through each step and makes sure you are comfortable, and the contract was by far the simplest out of any vendor we used. He also meets up with you a month or so before the wedding to go over your first dance, father/daughter dance, and any special song requests or must haves.

When the wedding finally came, they did not disappoint. From the ceremony to the cocktail hour, all the way through the reception, Jack and his band killed it. They play a variety of songs from classics like Frank Sinatra all the way to modern wedding songs like Bruno Mars. We didn’t have to pick the set list because he is a complete professional. He knows what will get the party started and keep people on the dance floor all night.

When I say people were dancing all night, I mean ALL night. I’ve never seen a wedding where people stayed on the dance floor from start to finish. People were so impressed and we got so many compliments on the band. We even had a guest that thought it was a track instead of a live performance, because the first few songs were so on point.

Bottom line if you want to ensure you have the best wedding day possible, contact Jack Faulkner. If you want wedding insurance, and by that I mean there is zero chance it won’t be a blast, then contact Jack. I can’t say enough and can’t wait until one of my friends gets married so I have a chance to see Jack again. Thank you for the most amazing time!

Sent on 08/27/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jack Faulkner Orchestra FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Learning New Songs
    Lighting
    MC
    Reception Music
    Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    Reggae
    Rock
    Strings
    Swing
  • What music services do you provide?

• PO Box 35220 Philadelphia, PA, 19128 See on map
    Location of (Jack Faulkner Orchestra)