Broomfield, CO 80021 Map · Phone number

Couple kissing
Blum 0002

22 Reviews for JA Special Events

Todd · Married on 04/06/2019

The best planner available!

If I could give 6/5 stars, I would. My wife and I were recently lucky enough to find Jessica and without a doubt had it not been for Jessica our wedding day wouldn’t have been what it was. My wife and I truly can’t say enough positive things about her professionalism, her dedication to helping us get the best prices for things, setting our wedding site up specifically how we asked; she even worked with me on connecting my bride with her brother on our wedding day who was half way across the globe so that they could see each other before our ceremony. If you are looking for someone who is affordable, extremely professional, thorough, honest and genuinely cares, she is your person.

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Chancey and Joleah

Chancey · Married on 10/28/2018

Magic Maker

As soon as I was engaged, I immediately reached out to try to secure Jessica Adler for my wedding as I knew that she would have limited availability. I have had the pleasure of working with her in the past as an event professional and knew that I wanted to work with her for my wedding. Luckily, I was able to secure working with her! Jessica is truly amazing and made the entire process fun and exciting! Although I work in the industry, her experience, vendor relationships, and advice is priceless! She is detail oriented and super organized, helping to minimize any stress that planning can bring. Family and friends were impressed with the organization of the wedding weekend and loved meeting her as well! She has a wonderful personality and can work with varied groups of people effortlessly. Thanks to Jessica, we were able to have our dream wedding! We genuinely loved working with Jessica and would recommend her and her team to anyone!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Pilar · Married on 02/24/2018

Jessica is the best thing that could’ve happened to us! She’s easygoing, organized, efficient, punctual, and a blast to work with! She knows exactly how to bring your vision to life, and she’s also realistic and honest. I’ve never really planned anything before and Jessica was always happy to answer my questions. She also had the best recommendations for photographer, DJ, and florist. My fiancé (now husband) and I felt we would never find any vendor because the market is so saturated and we also couldn’t figure out how exactly to stay within our budget. We were immediately relieved when we first met Jessica because we knew she was our answer and superhero! I’d call her up again for any future soirées! She’s the best and made sure our wedding day was perfect!!!! P.S. she really saved the day when someone dumped red wine on my wedding dress!!!! That stain is gone!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Award

JA Special Events FAQ

• Villa Parker
    Villa Parker Mansion Weddings

Jessica Adler is one of very few Wedding Coordinators we trust completely. We know that when she's on site, we can relax and know that everything is taken care of. On top of doing an excellent job, Jessica's passion for serving her customers from start to finish really shows her character. Jessica is a blast to work with, she's diligent and always has a smile on her face. We're so blessed to have her in our family!

• Jason+Gina Wedding Photographers
    Jason+Gina Wedding Photographers Wedding Photographers

Fantastic wedding planner. We love working with Jennifer.

• Susan Pacek Photography
    Susan Pacek Photography Wedding Photographers

Jessica of JA Special Events in incredible! Brides love her and so do the photographers (that goes double for me)! With Jessica, you know that everything will be perfect on your wedding day!

• Broomfield, 80021 See on map