$2,700
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About J29 Events

Specializing in event planning and creative design for local and destination weddings, private events, and corporate functions. Serving Washington, Oregon, and California.

www.j29events.com

Civil (1)
Cultural (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Religious (1)

TL;DR: Our wedding would not have happened without the dedication, expertise and LOVE of Shauna and her J29 team. If you want to feel confident going into the biggest day of your life, and then have the best day of your life, hire them.

We worked with Shauna for more than a year planning our dream wedding in the Columbia River Gorge. Her recommended vendors and style guidance was top notch, translating our vision into a reality and helping us think through things we never would have on our own.

But just 6 days before our wedding, the Eagle Creek Wildfire began. Three days later, our venue and the town of Hood River where all of our 100+ guests were going to stay, was at risk of evacuation. Shauna, while juggling two other weddings, mobilized not only her team at J29 Events, but her incredible network of vendors to spin up multiple backup options in case we needed to move everything.

Unfortunately, due to hazardous smoke conditions, we did have to relocate—but fortunately, our backup, lined up and executed by Shauna and her team, ended up being the most incredible wedding ever. In less than one week, she moved heaven and earth to recreate what we had planned for more than a year in a totally different location. Her logistical know-how, reputation, and sheer determination turned a nightmare into an absolute fairy tale. But don't take our word for it: ALL of our guests have said it's the best wedding they've ever been to... Which is no surprise—it was a J29 wedding.

THANK YOU, Shauna and Michelle!

Profile Picture Cody, 9/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I worked with Michelle to plan my early July wedding. I was *a bit* eager and had a bunch of vision board ideas and SO MUCH decor. Michelle styled everything so effortlessly and beautifully - it was so much more than we could have imagined! she was super patient with me the whole time and gave me tons of really great pointers that helped me really clarify the vibe and look we were going for.

Profile Picture mia, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

To say Shauna and her team are incredible, is an understatement. Shauna helped us design and plan our day, and execute everything flawlessly. She handled all of our day of coordination and setup/design of our wedding. I am a very picky person but she responded quickly and perfectly to every one of my texts and emails asking for opinions and insight on things. She is amazing! She helped me feel at ease when the wedding stress really got to me (which it inevitably always does!). The best part about working with J29 and her team is that they felt like friends. I felt so comfortable talking with her candidly about anything and she was always willing to give me honest opinions about costs of things and the design. She handled everything with such ease. I can't recommend her and her team enough. I don't know what I would have done without her!

Profile Picture User6100642, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

J29 Events Pricing

Religious
Number of Planners
4 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Shauna and her team of planners at J29 are top notch professionals. I worked with them at a wedding this past summer. They were super organized and wonderful partners for us as vendors. We felt supported and kept up to date on anything and everything we needed to know for our beloved couple. I can't wait to work with J29 again. :)

It is always a great pleasure working with Shauna at J29 Events. She is very professional, organized and fun! Her attention to detail at any events (and especially weddings) makes the planning process and the day-of execution a breeze. We highly recommend J29 Events for anyone that is serious about creating the wedding that they deserve.

Working with Shauna and her team is always a pleasure!

Shauna is so much fun to work with! She has a great eye for putting together beautiful spaces and scenes within events. We are excited to work with her more on upcoming weddings and highly recommend her!

98 PROS I KNOW