Macomb, MI 48044 Map · Phone number

About J. Lynn Photography

Your photography should reflect your personality. It should be fun and look effortless. That's where J. Lynn Photography fits into the picture. J. Lynn Photography specializes in capturing your special moments with a unique blend of photojournalistic and editorial photography. Whether you're looking for a photographer for your wedding, graduation or family photos, we do it all!

Feel free to check out our site and see if our style is what you're looking for in a photographer. Custom packages are available. Printing rights and all hi-res proofs are yours to keep as well.

Follow J. Lynn Photography on

• Jack Robert Photography
  • The Larson Lens
  • Jay Dreifus Photography
983917101513716500564551126211845n
0123bv
983917101513716500564551126211845n

25 Reviews for J. Lynn Photography

Every moment was captured beautifully. Our pictures make us feel as though we are reliving the day! In addition to quality photography, the price was very reasonable and we have the rights to print our photos ourselves, which was important to us so we could have all of the pictures. Also, she was very efficient and on schedule getting us our photos after the wedding.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/31/2014

Jen was such a wonderful photographer, I even had my guests coming up to me throughout the night complimenting her. She has such a great personality and really loves what she does. That is the biggest thing I was looking for in a photographer. You don't realize until that day how important it is to work with people that enjoy what they are doing and do not add to the stress of the day. Jen took charge and got everything done while being receptive to my thoughts/opinions, which was so important. We had a great time and I never had to give her direction. She was so considerate of my needs and she made sure she captured all of the photos I wanted. Despite being eaten alive by mosquitoes that day she always had a smile on her face and made it fun for us while taking pictures. I would highly recommend her to anyone. The pictures turned out great and now I will have everlasting memories of the best day of my life.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Kelli · Married on 10/12/2013

We absolutely loved Jen! She was extremely personable and polite with us and all our of guests. She knew how to make people feel nice and relaxed. We love her energy and honesty! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our special day!

Sent on 12/10/2013

J. Lynn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,795.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3295
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Ground Zero Productions Wedding DJs

I have worked several weddings with Jennifer - classy act. Great photographer -

• Alore Wedding Consultants
    Alore Wedding Consultants Wedding Planners

Love this photographer! She's great with the couples and their families as is so fun to work with! She's super professional and her work is simply beautiful!

• Macomb, 48044 See on map