Naturally Beautiful, Simply You..., Raleigh, NC 27609 Map · Phone number

About J.Lynn Bridal Hair Design

Julie has been a professional stylist and consultant for over 20 years. Her experience includes an extensive background in styling, color, skin care, management and consulting. She currently specializes in natural hair designs, while making it a focus to keep up with current beauty trends.

Julie is a graduate of Learning Institute for Beauty Science in Manhattan, NY and has attended advanced styling courses in Europe, Washington D.C. and New York. She currently holds advanced training from a wide range of beauty companies.

"Taking care of people and making them look and feel their absolute best is my passion! I love to bring out the natural and unique beauty of each individual bride. My approach to beauty is simple, yet classic. I love creating the unique and romantic look that you envisioned for your special day!"

Julie will design a personalized style for you, your wedding party, and your family! You just simply sit back, relax and enjoy the moment while she works to put the finishing touches on your wedding day style.

Call or email today for your personalized consultation!

Let's talk. If using the Wedding Wire contact feature, please provide your phone number. Thank you!

2008054088150005900
wedding hair
00600843RobinetteVernon2

34 Reviews for J.Lynn Bridal Hair Design

Jennifer · Married on 11/13/2010

Julie was so wonderful and such a pleasure to work with. She did a fabulous job on all of us!! We were all so pleased with her work and all of our hair held up perfectly throughout the evening...even with all the crazy dancing:) Julie is not only a wonderful stylist but a wonderful person!

Sent on 11/24/2010

Joanna · Married on 10/16/2010

Julie is amazing! She came to my house for the trial and made my hair look great for my bridal portraits. She sent a confirmation email before my wedding date to be sure we had everything right and were on the same page. She came to my venue (in Louisburg) and did my hair, and both my bridesmaids hair. Our hair looked great! She fixed my hair a little tighter then she did on the trial day since my wedding was outdoors, she wanted to be sure it stayed in place... and it did. I would definitely recommend Julie to anyone who wants their hair done beautifully on their wedding day. She is so very sweet, patient, and professional!

Sent on 10/20/2010

Sue · Married on 07/24/2010

Julie was such a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process from start to finish! She is so professional, nice, and attentive to what kind of style you want for your day. I had my wedding in Washington, D.C. and during our trial, I explained what kind of updo I wanted and she created something that I loved; however, I later found a slightly different, more wavy updo that I wanted for the actual day. Julie was so accomodating and recreated the look perfectly on the day of. She also did my bridesmaids' hair and they loved their updos. She is a very classy, professional, but also down to earth girl, which made it so easy to work with her. I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/11/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• PartyGirl
    PartyGirl Wedding Bands

Amazing, caring, professional.

• Bellwether Events
    Bellwether Events Wedding Planners

I recommended Julie to a client of mine last year and the client was so thrilled. Julie did an awesome trial with the client, and on the wedding day Julie was on time, on schedule and as friendly as could be. Everyone who had their hair done by Julie at the wedding was raving about her. I highly recommend that every bride hire a hair stylist for their wedding day, and you won't be disappointed if you decide to hire Julie!

• Makeup Artistry By Ana Merces
    Makeup Artistry By Ana Merces Wedding Hair & Makeup

Julie is not only a very talented hair stylist, but she is also extremately professional! She'll listen to your needs while keeping you feeling calm and confident on your special day. I have worked with her many many times in and every single wedding she did a wonderful job! She is by far one of the best in the business. She delivers amazing updos, yet naturally beautiful. I just love to work with Julie and I'll always give her 5 stars! You will not regret booking her.

• Naturally Beautiful, Simply You... Raleigh, 27609 See on map