2762 N. Ricardo, Mesa, AZ 85215 Map · Phone number

About J Lyn Photography

Passion, Love, Art, Fun!
Moments in Film is passionate about capturing every detail of your unique love story documented in fun, candid and artistic ways. We pride ourselves in the relationships we build with our couples. It's not just a privilege to photograph your wedding, it is a pleasure.

Follow J Lyn Photography on

MG5383
MG6632

36 Reviews for J Lyn Photography

Lisa · Married on 06/08/2014

Jacqueline did an amazing job of capturing our wedding day! I can't say enough good things about her! She's professional, detailed, so fun to work with she made both my husband & I feel so comfortable & made things go quickly & smoothly with coordinating our shots! She even got us out to Bell Rock for a few great red rock shots before our ceremony! We will cherish the memories she captured for a lifetime!!! Highly recommend her!

• MandiBird

Mandi · Married on 04/20/2013

My review is long over due, but only because it has taken me this much time to be able to coherently explain how amazing it was to work with J Lyn Photography. From our very first meeting I knew she was the right choice. She's laid back and friendly, really put us at ease. She knows our venue (Chapel at the Farm) so well, that every single photo came out great. I haven't even been able to fill our wedding frames yet, because I can't decide on a favorite. She knows how to work with everyone, got my mom out of the way when I needed to breathe, made sure everything was in place. I actually got a little bored at one point because there was NOTHING for me to worry about. From lacing corsets and fixing bustles, she goes above and beyond. I can not imagine having anyone else even attempt to capture my wedding.

Brenda · Married on 12/29/2012

Jacquelyn was a pleasure to work with! Her photo's were great! She captured a lot of "Perfect" moments, and created some unforgettable memories! They were on-line to view in 2 weeks and she sends you a CD in 3. ( still waiting but it has only been a little over 2 weeks :) )

Sent on 01/16/2013

J Lyn Photography's reply:

Hey lovely lady- I'm dropping them in the mail today on my way to get lil man from school :) thank you for allowing me to photograph your elopement. I am madly in love with the photos!

J Lyn Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Ectolimo
    Ectolimo Wedding Limos

We would love to work with you. We have a very fun and exciting Limo. Call if you want any info about our ECOTLIMO. 480- 202-6889

• DJ One Productions
    DJ One Productions Wedding DJs

Jacquelyn is a great photographer, I love working events with her. I would recommend her to anyone. pete pershall-owner DJ One Productions 602-332-4827

• Virginia's House
    Virginia's House Banquet Halls

Jacquelyn Phillips at Moments in Film Photography is a fabulous photographer to work with. She made everyone comfortable, kept things moving and shot great pictures. I know my brides couldn't say enough good things about her - now I see why. I would welcome her back to my venue any day of the week! Thanks, Jacquelyn!

• 2762 N. Ricardo Mesa, 85215 See on map