J. Ford Creations Makeup Artistry

Savannah, Georgia View map

J.Ford Creations Makeup Studio wants to create a look just for you on your special day! Your makeup will be done by a published certified professional makeup artist who has graduated with honors and letter of recommendation from celebrity makeup artist Angie G. Ford. J. Ford Creations Makeup Studio has a varied background in makeup, extending from fashion shows to glamorous wedding day makeup!

At J. Ford Creations Make-up Studio it’s all about highlighting our natural beauty, as women. ?I love make-up artistry because its all about autonomy: creating something you feel passionate about and transformation: creating something new. I am passionate about what I do and a bit of a perfectionist. I also style hair upon request.

Services Include:

BRIDAL & EVENT MAKEUP

Professional Makeup Application services are provided for weddings, special occassions, photography, film, tv, and photo parties. Please inquire at makeupbyjford@gmail.com (912) 532-0953

MAKEUP LESSONS

I am currently teaching makeup lessons at the Hinesville Arts Council on every 4th Friday of the month. Check out my facebook page for event details. www.facebook.com/makeupbyjford

I also do private lessons! Just inquire.

• Black-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage
    Madison Married on 04/05/2014
    Justina was so helpful! She did the makeup for the bride, maid of honor (myself), and mother of the groom. She went above and beyond what was required of her and wanted to make sure we all looked perfect for the big day! She was so fun to work with and made us all feel so relaxed and comfortable. I would absolutely recommend J. Ford Creations Makeup to anyone getting married in the area!
    Charlotte Event on: 03/23/2014
    I am the owner of Envy U Photography & Studio 525C. I have used Justina's services on many different occasions. I have truly enjoyed working with her. She's always very professional, but yet friendly to each and every client that we work with. She's always on time, and does an amazing job with her artistry skills. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a make up artist!
  • Q
    Quorry Event on: 03/16/2014
    Justina did a GREAT job on my make-up. She was personable, professional, and provided lotsof enencouragement during my shoot!

Savannah, Georgia Savannah, Georgia, 31322
9125320953
Location of (J. Ford Creations Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding