Enchanted Salon

Savannah, GA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Enchanted Salon is a wedding loving, full service salon based in Savannah, Georgia. The salon has a team of four image makers, who create beautiful looks while keeping the entire experience fun and enjoyable. They use the most advanced, luxurious, cruelty-free, hypoallergenic and water-resistant products in helping brides achieve an unblemished face all day. Jessica Bailey Allen, the owner, and who is responsible to train her team, is a bridal specialist with more than seven years of experience. She has been trained by wedding specialists and has worked with them throughout her entire career. All of us can't wait to meet you & start the best day of your life off right!

We rise by lifting others.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$40

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$60

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$40

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$40

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Chelsie G. Married on 10/16/2021

Highly Recommend!

I used enchanted for my wedding and so glad I did! Jessica and Carlie were the best! They were professional, on time, and some much fun. These girls are amazing at what they do. I debated doing my own makeup for my wedding, but I am so glad I didn’t after I saw the end result. Also they did all my bridesmaids hair which looked so good! So yes I highly recommend these ladies!!
  • Bethany
    Bethany C. Married on 10/08/2021

The best hair/makeup in Savannah, GA!!

This place is amazing!! I chose Enchanted Salon for my micro wedding in Savannah because I liked the work I saw online and the price point was aligned with most bridal hair/makeup, and it was the absolute best decision I made (well, besides marrying the love of my life!). Jess was so fun and honestly an artist - she made the vision I had in my head come to life, and look even better than I could have imagined.

It has a great atmosphere, which really helped calm any nerves I felt before the big day. I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Enchanted Salon for any occasion!!!
  • Kim
    Kim G. Married on 09/11/2021

Perfection!

Enchanted Salon was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day. I didn’t get to have a trail before the wedding, but it wasn’t needed. Brandy was a true queen and was able to create exactly what I wanted perfectly! My makeup looked great throughout the whole night (I was very sweaty from dancing) and my hair still looked amazing. My friends and mom also all loved their hair and makeup too! Hire them now!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Jess Allen
Jess Allen
Owner/Lead Stylist

to get to know me more, follow me on instagram @enchantedbyjess

I love to create positive energy. I feel that bringing beauty out in everyone is a gift, which lead my desire to create a space that is focused all around just that. A few fun things to know about me is that I could eat pizza every single day, I know almost every word to every song, concerts are my favorite get away, and I love a good sweaty workout. I will make sure that you smile, probably try to make you laugh. So many of us, spend our days giving our all to others, I invite to you come spend time in my chair, where I will make it all about you, your hair, and whatever else I can do to give back to you, because you are worth it!

Carli Boehme
Carli Boehme
Master Hair + Makeup Artist

Since becoming a new mom, I have decided to step away from the chair to focus more at home and on my bridal passions. I am apart of the Enchanted Bridal Team, and have been for 3 years now. I can’t wait to be a part of your special day!

Brandy  White
Brandy White
Master Hair + Makeup Artist

Weddings are always a true pleasure to be a part of. There is no better feeling than wearing the hair or makeup of your dreams, and I want to help you get there!

1094 Eisenhower Drive Ste D Savannah, GA, 31406
9129219539
Location of (Enchanted Salon)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding